Desperate Wife

Story Info
Lonely Indian wife is in heat.
1k words
3.67
73k
9
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer heat was rising in Bombay. She was alone, and could not take this heat any longer.

Her husband traveled a lot.

Last night she went for the movies and couple in the next seats was making out……that made her hot. She wanted to fuck badly…………being an Indian she could not compromise with her values ……but what the heck she was like a bitch in heat.

Who will know? She actually cared a damn now. She knew that her husband fucked his assistant on these tours. She also knew that her husband had liking for orgies. He even asked to have sex with his employee's wives in return for a raise and promotions given to the staff. He was a sex starved bastard. So why should she care.

She decided that she will get good fucking before this day was over. So she started making plans.

Well, there was her friend's husband Ranjeet who wanted her badly for her huge melons.

Also there was her Dentist who also loved her ripe melons. He said they reminded him of ripe mangoes ready to be sucked.

She decided she will ask both of them…so she called her dentist first………….

Her dentist lived just around the corner and he was home. After usual greetings she asked if he would like to come to her house for tea.

He was surprised…but he agreed to come. They fixed up to meet at 4 pm.

Then she called Ranjeet, he was so shocked to get a call from her that he could not believe his ears. He too agreed to meet her after his office hours around 8 pm.

WOW...she will get good fucks today. Both of them at least twice so four times……WOW

Well, she and her husband sometimes used to fuck………..the whole day…..lost count how many times…but that only when he was in town and had time from screwing other babes.

She thought about her husband's reaction, what would her hubby say if he came to know!!

Well she did not want to bother it for now.

She had a nice bath. And had a light meal. Had a nap…..by the time she woke up it was 3.30 pm…butterflies in her stomach and her cunt was already wet from all that anticipation.

She dressed in her black sheer tight dress…without any underwear…….her 40 D boobs straining against the material were aroused and her nipples were poking like hard buttons.

She opened the door to Dr. Mohan her Dentist. He was more surprised to se her dressed like this.

Dr. Mohan: Yeh sab kya hai? (What are you up to?)

Maya: Kuch nahi bas yuhin aapki yaad aa gayi aaj. (Just thought of u today)

Dr. Mohan: Irade kuch nek nahi lagte. (Well…are you trying to get naughty?)

Maya: mujhe to aap ke irade jan ne hai. (Well I want to know your naughty thoughts)

Dr. Mohan: ummm……pahle to main is aam ko ragadkar choosna chahta hoon ( first I want to knead these ripe mangoes and suck them.

Maya: ummmmmmmmmmmm

Dr. Mohan: aur phir yeah nipples ko chabana chahta hoon. (And then I want to chew these lovely nipples)

Maya: to ragdo, chooso aur chabao kaun rok raha hai (then knead them and suck them and chew them, who is stopping you?)

With that he almost tore the fronts of her dress and started kneading her tits.

She pulled his t shirt up and started scratching his back as he pushed the rest of the dress down she now was completely naked. Exposed to her new lover. Her lover who will make her cum…….

Oh how she wanted to cum with a cock in her cunt...

No more dildos or fingers….this lovely man's lovely cock was hers now.

He took her nipple in her mouth and suckled it…….oooooooooooh

Her cunt was so wet now…

Her clit all enlarged and exposed. She pulled down his shorts and saw his huge eraction……………bonus as he was about 9 inches and more thicker than her husband…………..she encircled his penis

Maya: tumhara lund bahut bada hai (your cock is very big)

Mohan: Tumhe pasand nahi kya? (Didn't u like it?)

Maya: oh……….I love it……..mere moon me do ise (give it to me in my mouth)

Mohan: ummmm phir to mera pani bhi pina padega (you must eat my cum too)

Maya: yes …yes…….

She took his huge cock in her mouth and started licking it….tasting his precum he made her scream by pulling her nipples with his teeth………

He them fingered her belly button and then reached her cunt

Mohan: Gili Chooth wow (wow your cunt is wet)

Maya: chatona (eat me)

They changed their position to 69

He parted her cunt lips and as if played music on her clit.

His tongue now probing her hot hole while his fingers rubbing her clit...

She took whole of 9 inches in her mouth. They continued for 10 mins. And his cock throbbed and oozed wads of cum in her mouth…..she too was cummming now under his finger's and tongues assault

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Both spent stayed like that for 5 mins….his cock started hardening in her mouth…………….

Maya: ab mujhe chodho (now fuck me)

Mohan: isi liys to aaya hoon (yes baby…)

Mohan put his 9 incher in her hot and soapy cunt penetrating her deep…….

Maya: aaaahhh jorse………aur jorse…………meri chooth ko phado……..mere mammo ko chooso……( faster.. faster…..tear my cunt………..suck my tits)

Mohan kneaded her tits and sucked them while fucking his patient whom he wanted to fuck for a long time…….they fucked for 3 times…….and then he had to go to clinic. They decided to meet next day same time.

It was almost 7 pm and they had fucked for 3 hours………….and now Maya waited for Ranjeet …………may be he will fuck her ass……who knew and then she has an idea………..!!!

Why not let these both men fuck her together………..one in her cunt…one in her ass …oh what about her mouth and her tits and she had 2 hands too…………wow may be she will ask Ranjeet to get 5 more men with him……..she started to call…………..!