Desperate Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Lonely Indian wife is in heat.
861 words
3.37
46.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya dialed Ranjeets's number and waited. But it was busy. He must not get here before I speak to him she thought. She continued her efforts to call him. It was past 8.30 pm and he was expected soon now. Maya did not want to clean herself. Let Ranjeet eat her cum filled pussy today she thought. This thought made her hornier and she was all aroused again. She looked herself in the mirror, she looked like a slut in her bra less short top and her micro mini shorts. As she stretched her arms above her head her short top rode up and one could see her ripe melons with juicy nipples all aroused and ready to be sucked.

How long would she have to wait? She thought. Once again dialing Ranjeet's cell no. it was busy. She banged her phone and cursed him. The bell rang and she rushed without checking who was it she just opened the door wide, the man standing in front of her was shocked as he saw a wet dream opening the door. Indeed it wasn't Ranjeet, but her next door neighbor wanting to borrow something.

He stood there speechless; Maya gave him a nervous smile and asked him what he wanted. He fumbled with words and could not meet Maya's eyes and simply asked for milk. As Maya went to the kitchen to get milk, Ranjeet entered the house and asked.

"Oh wow! You are already entertaining; you are hot tonight aren't you?" The neighbor was further shocked as he saw this strange man talking to Maya like that. Maya came out and made eyes at Ranjeet and once again with a nervous smile handed the milk to the guy. Before he could leave, Ranjeet grabbed Maya and started his blabber, "Hey, what's your name?"

"I am Vikram."

"Vikram, you are lucky to stay next to this slut, do you know this woman has asked me today to come and fuck her?"

Maya didn't know where to look as Vikram was now looking at her with pure hunger in his eyes.

"Well, you can also join us if you want to, as Maya is horny today, like a bitch in heat."

Maya wanted to protest, but by now he was kneading her breasts through her top and she was feeling ecstatic again. She moaned as Ranjeet pulled her top and dragged her into the living room, where Vikram too followed them. Ranjeet pushed Maya onto the couch and removed his shirt. Meanwhile Vikram came near the couch and hesitantly put his hands on Maya's ripe melons and gave it a squeeze, oh since how long he hadn't touched breasts. Maya gave a loud moan, this encouraged him and he started to knead them expertly. Ranjeet was naked and ready for Maya, as he always wanted to fuck this bitch, he wanted to do away with all foreplay, his 9 inch cock was throbbing to get in her and fuck her like crazy, he parted her legs and on seeing her cum filled pussy, he laughed aloud. "So u already got fucked today? I must say you are a first class slut, wish my wife was like you."

With that he pushed his long and hard shaft into her with full force, he was fully inside, in just one stroke, he set the rhythm and Maya started screaming. Vikram's mouth was assaulting her boobs and Ranjeet was fucking her to glory, she was in heaven and her fantasy about being fucked like a whore was coming true now.

Vikram removed his clothes now and sported a 6 inch cock that was fully erect and thick like a wrist moving from her boobs, her pushed his cock into Maya's mouth, which she started eating like a lolly. Ranjeet was fucking her like a demon. Reaching her inner core, he was also massaging her clit with his thumb. Maya felt like liquid fire was running through her veins and will consume her any moment now. Her pussy dripping with her own cum was on fire. Both men now fucked her harsh and fast, she was about to cum when Ranjeet came in her pussy with a loud groan. Vikram's cock swelled in her mouth and with a loud moan he came in her mouth filling her mouth with his thick white cum. This did not stop Vikram; as soon as he recovered he made a dash for Maya's pussy. He dipped his tongue in Maya's cum soaked pussy and lapped her like a dog. Ranjeet got up and wore his clothes, he gave a squeeze to her boob and left with a promise that he will return soon. Maya was still in heaven as Vikram was eating her pussy and making her cum again and again. That night Vikram never went back to his place, they kept fucking sucking, licking, till they were spent. Next day morning as Vikram left, Maya asked if he will come back in the evening to fuck her, Vikram said yes. Well now Maya can fuck whenever she wanted, she did not have to depend on her husband for satisfaction.