Desperately Seeking

Story Info
Will group sex get Julie the date she's hoping for?
3.5k words
3.98
15.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

The character of 'Scott' was given this name after a reader named Scott sent me some lovely feedback. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the story, Scott!

I would also like to thank Jasmine27 and TheMasterBaiter for help with editing.

*

"You do understand what I'm saying, don't you?" Scott looked down at the woman currently rubbing her DD's all over his arm.

"Yes, baby," her nasally voice going right through him. "You want to show me off to your friends. I'm ok with that, I'm not shy." Now it was a nasally giggle, which was even worse. He was doing all he could not to pull away from her.

"So, just to be clear. I'm going to go and book a room for the night and call up my boys. We are then going to go to the room and they are going to watch while I fuck you."

The woman, Scott couldn't even remember her name, grabbed his crotch and started rubbing him through his jeans. "It's just going to be you who fucks me, isn't it? I'm really not that kind of girl. But like I said, watching is ok."

'Who is she trying to fucking kid,' Scott thought to himself, 'She probably handles dick more than I handle my own!'

"Of course you're not that type of girl, doll," Scott said out loud. The woman paused in her groping, not sure if she heard sarcasm in his voice. "Let me go and make the arrangements. You enjoy your drink." And with that Scott pulled himself up from the table and headed to the hotel reception to book a room.

As he made his way from the hotel bar to the reception area, Scott cast his mind back to just an hour ago. He'd finished his business dinner with some prospective clients from out of town, and while they had retired to their rooms, Scott came to the bar for a quick nightcap. He'd only had one small glass of red wine with his meal, he liked to keep a clear head whilst talking business. He found a empty table in the small bar and ordered himself a large Cardhu single malt whisky.

He'd been quite happy sipping his drink and replying to some emails, when a shadow fell over his table. Looking up he saw an attractive brunette, late thirties perhaps. Huge tits that were barely contained in her little red dress and a desperate look on her face. Desperate, in that way people get when they realise they've never had a relationship longer than a month or two and they're worried they never will.

She asked if he minded her sitting with him as she couldn't find an empty table. Scott had looked around, and sure enough all the tables were taken. He half stood and beckoned her to the empty seat, "It would be my pleasure." With a relieved smile she sat down.

They had then spent the next forty minutes with her throwing herself at him. She'd gotten a look at his expensive watch and suit and her face had lit up. There was no question that she would do anything to land him. He could practically see her mentally picking out wedding china and naming their kids. 'God, does she not realise what a huge turn-off desperation is?' Scott muttered to himself as he approached the man on reception.

While he waited for his credit card to be processed and the room key, he sent a quick Whatsapp to his boys on the group chat, telling them to get their collective asses to the hotel. They'd played this game on more than one occasion, everyone knew the score. Even the women did. They may be assholes but they made sure everyone was consenting. It wasn't their fault if the women they played this game with were stupid.

'I mean seriously,' he thought as he wandered back to his table in the bar, 'Does she really believe that I'm so tight with my boys that we all have to approve any perspective girlfriends? There's no way in hell I'd let those assholes see the woman I married, the mother of my children, naked. Let alone me fucking her!'

Julie couldn't believe her luck. Not only was the stranger in the bar really good looking and obviously doing well for himself, if the way he dressed was anything to go by, but he was single too. He was clearly into her, he listened attentively and asked her lots of question about her life. She was feeling sexy and confident, the three glass of wine helped, and she couldn't help but touch him.

He seemed really open to her suggestion that they get a room and get to know each other better. She had been a little surprised when he started talking about his friends, his loyal friends whom he loved, needing to make sure a potential new girlfriend would make him happy. But hell, with her younger sister's wedding fast approaching she needed not just a hot date, but husband material. And this guy would make beautiful babies. And so she agreed, they were only going to watch, she kept herself in good shape. What harm could it do?

Scott was just finishing his drink, when he spotted Dave give him a quick wave from the bar entrance. "Come on, doll," he said pulling Julie up by her arm, "It's showtime." He adjusted his erection in his pants with his free hand. He was only human and even if she did stink of desperation, he was a tit man and she'd been rubbing her huge set against him again and again. The pair of them made their way out of the bar. As they passed Dave, Scott whispered "Room 201."

Julie was in the bathroom freshening up when she heard a knock on the hotel room door. She looked at herself in the mirror. "You can do this. You are going to have him begging you to take you out again. His friends are going to be so jealous." Julie continued her little pep talk, ignoring the murmur of voices from the bedroom. "Mindy is going to freak when she sees how hot my date is, it might be her big day but all eyes will be on me and my future husband."

Julie was smiling to herself at her vision of becoming Mrs...whatever his surname was, when she opened the bathroom door. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the four gods in the bedroom. That's the only way she could describe them, as gods. They were so good looking, she couldn't decide who was the better looking. In fact if things didn't work out with, Scott? Yeah, Scott, she was sure that was his name, then she would take any of his three friends.

"Come here, doll," Scott instructed when Julie came out of the bathroom. "Just ignore them for now and look at me." He smiled that panty-dropping smile and Julie relaxed. Julie crossed over to the end ot the bed where Scott stood. He put his arms around her and started peppering little kisses along her jawline and neck. Julie's eyes were closed and she held onto Scott's firm shoulders, enjoying the feel of his soft lips. A sudden draft on her back awoke her to the fact that Scott had unzipped her dress. He stood back from her and pulled her dress from her shoulders, down over her tits and allowed it to drop to the floor.

Julie automatically stepped out of the dress laying at her feet. She stood there in nothing but a tiny red thong and her high-heels. She'd had a boob job two years ago and was proud of how firm her breasts were; she didn't need to wear a bra to keep them up, and she certainly wasn't flat-chested like Mindy was.

Julie could hear the murmurs of approval from the men around her, she stood up taller, her shoulders pushed back and her chest out. The sound of clothing being removed brought her attention back to Scott. He now stood gloriously naked in front of her, his hard cock standing to attention. He wrapped one hand around himself and with the other he pushed down on her shoulder. Julie took the hint and dropped to her knees.

Scott traced her lips with the end of his cock, her tongue darting out to lick her lips. He looked down at her, she had a good body, his suspicions about the fake tits were confirmed. A woman with tits the size of hers couldn't get away with not wearing a bra. But as long as they bounced while he was fucking her, he didn't really care.

He gathered up her hair in one hand, pulling her head back slightly. "Open up, doll," he said and fed his cock into her waiting mouth. He groaned at the feel of her warm, wet mouth, he loved a good blow job. Keeping a firm hold of her hair, he slowly began to rock back and forth.

Julie sucked and swirled her tongue around Scott's cock. He was a little above average but Julie was pleased that she could take him in her mouth, she really wanted to impress them with her oral skills. Movement at the corner of her eye caught her attention. She tried to flick her eyes to see what was happening.

Scott could see his friends were all naked now, hard dicks in their hands and grins on their faces. He pulled on Julie's hair, he could tell she had become distracted, and once she was fully focused again, Scott started to fuck her mouth.

Julie gagged a little. Scott was now holding her head in place and pistoning his hips back and forth. His cock was going further and further down her throat. Julie could feel tears rolling down her cheeks. He wasn't hurting her, it was just a bit more than she was used to. Scott shoved himself deep in her throat, held still for a few seconds and just when Julie thought she would start to panic for breath, he slowly pulled out.

Julie wiped the tears from her face, eagerly looking up at Scott, who was once again tracing her lips with the head of his cock. "You really know what you're doing, doll." Julie puffed out her chest with pride. "You know my friend Dave here, hasn't had a blow job in about three months. I feel really bad about that. You wouldn't mind showing him how good you are, would you, doll?" Julie looked around uncertainly and licked her suddenly dry lips. Scott could see the hesitation in her eyes. "Don't worry, he won't cum in your mouth. He just wants a little sample of your wonderful mouth."· He smiled at her and she smiled back nodding her head.

Dave took Scott's place in front of the kneeling Julie. Without even a word of greeting, he pushed his hard cock into her mouth. He immediately began to fuck her mouth hard. All Julie could do was keep her mouth closed around it and be grateful that he wasn't big. "Fuck yeah! This bitch knows how to suck a cock."

"Bitch!" Julie was screaming in her head, "I'll show him bitch." Just as she was about to pull her mouth away from from him, she felt two large, warm hands cup her breasts. Julie was lucky that she hadn't lost any sensitivity in her nipples after her boob job, and she pushed her breasts into the hands that were pinching her nipples. As bursts of pleasure shot through her nipples and down to her clitoris she started to suck on the cock in her mouth. Her anger all but forgotten.

One hand left her breasts and started rubbing around her clit. Julie orgasmed suddenly, the combination of the nipple and clit play and the cock in her mouth, had pushed her over the edge quickly. She sat back on her heels, panting. She looked up at the men standing naked, watching her naked on the floor, recovering from an orgasm. She felt a twinge of embarrassment or shame, she wasn't sure.

Just as she was getting ready to bolt Scott came over to her, he took her hand and pulled her to her feet. With a look that Julie was sure was adoration he whispered, "You look beautiful when you cum." He placed a kiss on her forehead and trailed a hand down her neck onto her chest. He stood back and looked at her, cupped her tits in his hands and held them, feeling the weight of them. He squeezed them hard, and as Julie gave a small gasp of pain, Scott moaned in pleasure.

Releasing her breasts Scott spoke to her, "Lie on the bed, doll. Legs spread wide." Eager to please, Julie jumped up onto the bed and lay in the middle on her back. She planted her feet flat on the bed, knees bent and let her legs fall open. Scott climbed up next to her. He pushed her legs open wider, exposing her to himself and the three men standing watching.

Scott knelt down and sucked one of Julie's nipples into his mouth. His teeth bit into the base of it gently, while he flicked it with his tongue. Julie brought her hand up to his head, holding him to her chest. Julie's hips lifted off the bed when she felt two thick fingers push into her. 'Fuck, that hurt!' she thought. Scotts fingers pushed in and out of her, her juices soon began to flow and her inner muscles relaxed. Scott was now taking it in turns to suck each nipple and fuck her with his fingers. She had forgotten about the other men until she heard a voice.

"What does her cunt feel like? Is she nice and tight'"

Scott lifted his head, removed his fingers and wiped them on the inside of her thigh. "Come and feel for yourself. That's ok isn't it, doll? Mark just wants to feel how tight that pussy of yours is. And it's so tight, I could feel it squeezing my fingers." Julie found herself nodding her head, she had no idea why, the others were only supposed to be watching.

Scott moved further up the bed, he reached down to pull Julie's hand up to his cock. It was a bit of a difficult angle but Julie took hold of it in her fist and started to jerk him off. Whilst she was focused on Scott, Mark positioned himself between her legs. With his middle finger he twirled it round her clitoris. Julie looked down at him and he smiled at her, putting her at ease. He ran his finger up and down her pussy, coating it in her juices, before sliding it inside her. He wiggled his finger inside her passage, withdrew it , and then pushed two fingers in.

Julie felt like she was in heaven. She had never experienced anything like it. She was pumping Scott's cock with her hand and he was pinching her nipples and she had someone's fingers fucking her pussy. It was incredible! Julie could feel another orgasm building. She had begun to moan and push her hips down onto Scott's friend's hand, wanting his fingers inside her deeper and harder.

She was so engrossed on her impending orgasm that she barely noticed when one of the men knelt next to her head on the other side of Scott. He grabbed her head, pulled it round to face him and with her mouth open in surprise and ecstasy, he plunged into her mouth. He was big! Much bigger than anything she had ever taken before. It had a slight taste of piss to it and she wasn't really that happy to have it in her mouth.

Just as she was getting ready to pull her mouth away, the man fucking her with his fingers licked her clitoris. Julie loved oral sex, she always orgasmed without fail when her boyfriends ate her out. The urine taste had gone now, and Julie didn't want to think about the fact that this was because she had sucked it off. So she concentrated on trying to keep a rhythm going between her hips, her hand and her mouth.

Another orgasm ripped through her. Her hand fell from Scott's cock and gripped the head between her legs. As she screamed through her orgasm the cock in her mouth continued plunging in and out. She just screamed around it.

Julie lay on her own on the bed, all of the men had climbed off of the bed. She lay there, legs open wide and not a care in the world. She was still panting from her second orgasm and enjoying the tremble of aftershocks through her clit.

"Ok, doll, it's getting late. We need to wrap this up." Julie looked at the bottom of the bed to see Scott standing there, pushing a condom down his hard cock. He climbed in between her legs, lifted her ass and pushed into her. He started off slowly, sliding in and out. Julie lay and watched him, stunned at his hard muscles and good looks, she couldn't believe her luck.

The one called Dave climbed up next to her head and pulled her mouth onto him. Julie was grateful that it wasn't the unpleasant tasting one. Dave was once again thrusting hard into her mouth. She felt Scott pick up the pace as he began to fuck her hard and deep. The bed dipped on either side of Julie and she felt the heat of two naked bodies.

Julie's hard nipples were sucked into two warm, wet mouths. Holy fuck! This was such a turn on, Julie had never felt so horny. Everyone was going crazy with thrusting and sucking. She felt the cock in her mouth push in deep, swell a little and then erupt in her mouth. She sucked and sucked not wanting to lose a drop of the salty, musky cum in her mouth. She felt the cock soften in her mouth as it was withdrawn. Dave stood up and staggered over to his clothes.

Scott watched Dave cum in the woman's mouth before he pulled away. He could see his other two friends sucking on her tits. His fingers were digging hard into her hips, he could feel her inner muscles rippling over his cock. She was about to cum. Scott fucked her harder and as her muscles clamped down and she screamed out her orgasm, Scott came, filling up the condom. Sweat trickled down his back as he slowed down. He winced as he pulled his sensitive cock from her pussy. He could see her pussy gaping and pulsing, a little trickle of her juices ran out and down the crack of her ass, puddling on the bed beneath her.

When Julie felt Scott pull out, her poor, tired legs flopped onto the bed, she was exhausted. The two men, thankfully stopped sucking on her nipples, they were starting to get overly sensitive. They got up on their knees on either side of her and started jerking off over her tits. Julie was relieved and just lay there catching her breath. Julie's closed eyes snapped open when she felt something slap at her breast. One of the men was slapping her tits and pulling on her hard nipples and she didn't know if it was painful or a good feeling.

She was just thinking how good the slapping on her nipples felt when it stopped and she felt the hot splashing of cum as it sprayed across her chest. The tingling from the slaps and heat from the cum combined and a Julie felt another small orgasm come over her. Not as strong as the others she had felt tonight but still an orgasm. Julie jumped when she felt something wet hit her near the eye, the other man was groaning and cumming on her face. She could feel it on her cheek and forehead and then a final spurt landed on her lip. She instinctively licked her lips taking his cum into her mouth.

Julie stood under the hot water, washing the cum from her face and chest. She wiped her hand between her legs to wash away her own arousal, feeling her swollen and sensitive pussy. She was shaking, she had never done anything like that before, and was grateful for the water heating her body, comforting her.

She walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and wet hair. The scent of sex was heavy in the air and her eye was drawn to the messy bed with various patches of cum and her own juices. She was alone in the room. She looked around, where was Scott? A piece of paper caught her eye on the bedside table. She picked it up, "Thanks for a great fuck, doll. X" it read.

Tears welled up in Julie's eyes. "Now who am I going to take to the wedding?" she wailed.

The End.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers