Desperately Seeking Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all Ken could do not to blow his load all over his wife's face. It was a huge and unexpected turn on, thinking about her imagining that she was kissing Dan's cock.

"He wants you to suck on it now," Ken said, pushing his cock into her mouth.

"MMMM, oh yes Dan," she mumbled before her mouth was filled up. She sucked passionately on his cock, visualizing the entire time that it was Dan. She had determined that it was a big turn on for Ken to pretend she was with Dan, but it was also pretty easy for her to act that out.

"I think Dan wants to fuck you now, are you ok with that?" Ken said.

Beth squirmed a bit at the thought of that. "I don't know baby, is it ok with you if Dan fucks me?" she asked.

Ken swallowed hard. "Oh yeah baby, I want to watch him fuck you hard," he said.

She hesitated and licked her lips. "Fuck me Dan," she said. "Fuck me while my husband watches."

Ken slammed his cock into his wife and he started building toward an orgasm almost immediately, an orgasm that was greatly heightened by his blindfolded wife moaning for Dan to fuck her harder. He was ramming it in so hard he was afraid he might hurt her but he couldn't stop himself, and he came so explosively that when he was finished he ended up sprawled over her gasping for breath.

After a long while of collecting themselves, Beth, who was still wearing a blindfold, let out a long, slow sigh. "Damn Dan, you just rocked my world," she giggled. "Ken I hope that was as good for you as it was for us."

So "Dan" moved from being an ongoing joke to being their frequent and favorite bedtime activity. It was still all in fun, but the blindfold game became a prominent part of their foreplay, with "Dan" always making an appearance to ravish Beth. After a few weeks of a lot of sex, Ken decided to take it to yet another level.

Beth was blindfolded with her arms and legs tied loosely to the four posts of the bed, and Ken was teasing her with "Dan."

"I think Dan wants to taste you tonight," Ken whispered, which caused Beth to purr and gyrate her hips in anticipation.

"I do like it when Dan does that," Beth cooed.

Ken liked it too, especially when Beth got a few glasses of wine in her and got talkative. She would take to both "Dan" and Ken as Ken pretended to be Dan.

"Oh Dan, your tongue feels so good," she said. "Ken, I know you like to watch it when Dan licks my clit."

Ken moaned his appreciation as he plunged his tongue into her. Beth couldn't help but notice how much more enthusiastic he was when "Dan" played along.

"Baby I think Dan wants to watch me while I fuck you tonight, is that ok?" Ken said.

"Hmmm, well that's different," said Beth. "But whatever Dan wants is ok by me."

Ken set himself down between her legs and slid his cock up against her clit a few times before sliding inside her.

"Dan, I bet you like watching Ken fucking me like this," she said. "I like knowing that you're there watching."

"Baby, I think Dan wants you to kiss his cock while I'm fucking you," Ken said. "How do you feel about taking us both at the same time?"

Beth looked a little confused at the idea, since she wasn't sure what Ken had planned, but she played along. "Whatever Dan wants," she said.

Beth felt Ken moving around in the bed, though his cock was still buried deep inside her. Then, before she could totally process what was going on she felt a big warm cock brushing up against her lips. She was so caught up in the fantasy, and a bit of alcohol, that she didn't react immediately, but when she realized there were two cocks in the room, she panicked and jerked up against the restraints. She had just enough slack to reach up and pull her blindfold off, and then she looked over and....didn't see Dan.

Instead, she saw her grinning husband, holding a large, lifelike dildo in front of her face. "Meet Dan," he said.

Beth screamed in a mixture of relief and laughter. "Where did you get that thing?" she said.

"I ordered it online, I thought it would be fun for you to play with," he said. "And it seemed like a natural to call him Dan."

She looked over at the substantial, lifelike dildo and grinned. "I guess he does look a little like Dan," she said, as she slipped the blindfold over her eyes. "Now, where were we?"

Ken was pleased and surprised with how receptive she was with the new toy and the new scenario, and as he slowly eased his cock in and out of his wife he became mesmerized watching her lick and suck the cock. Beth had clearly gotten back into the fantasy, and was becoming incredibly aroused at the idea of having two cocks in the bed with her. She was moaning and rubbing the cock on her face on one end, and thrashing her hips against Ken on the other end.

When she started talking about how much she liked sucking on Dan, Ken gave up the battle and lost his load in an intense orgasm, and Beth enthusiastically followed suit. Ken untied his wife and they relaxed on the bed with the physical embodiment of their new friend "Dan." Now free of the blindfold, Beth had a chance to check out the new toy.

It was a larger than average dildo, maybe 7 inches, and very realistic looking. Not only could it vibrate, it was waterproof. When you squeezed the balls, it pushed air out of a chamber that ran out the tip of the cock, so if you wanted to fill the chamber with fluid you could squeeze the balls and "Dan" would have an "orgasm."

"I love him," said Beth, kissing the cock and hugging it like a teddy bear. "We are going to have some good times."

And they did. Ken, Beth and their new toy "Dan" had sex the next four nights. Sometimes Beth would play with "Dan" while Ken watched, and then he would join in and "Dan" and Ken would double team a very excited Beth. Ken thought that "Dan" was a little to big for Beth, but she surprised him. She was sucking Ken's cock when she moved "Dan" down between her legs, and he watched in amazement as she worked the head of the big cock into her, and then gradually worked it inside.

"Is Dan pretty big?" he asked.

Beth took a break from sucking Ken's cock and looked up at him with lust in her eyes. "He's so fucking big," she moaned. "So, so big."

It didn't take much more lusty talk about Dan being big and fucking her hard before Ken lost his load all over Beth's face. All the while, she was thrusting big Dan in and out and arching her back with pleasure. Ken had never seen her so impassioned.

On the second night, Ken fucked Beth doggy style while she noisily slurped on big Dan. Ken didn't think it could be any hotter.

But it did, on the third night, when Ken and Beth got in the 69 position and he licked her clit while thrusting Dan in and out of her wet pussy. He would occasionally take a break just to watch, and seeing that big dick sliding in and out of his wife as she moaned on his cock was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen.

It was, until the third night, when Ken, who thought about the previous night all day, ramped it up even more. He got in 69 with her again, but this time he coated big Dan with whipped cream, and watched as the cock covered in white cream eased in and out of his wife, leaving a whipped cream pie that he lapped up hungrily. He didn't think sex could get any better.

But it did get better, on the fourth night, when they did everything they did the first three nights.

After four straight nights of intense pseudo-threesome sex, Ken and Beth were exhausted, and big Dan probably was too. Beth was a bit on the sore side, having big Dan fuck her was a workout.

After a day of rest they were ready to go back at it again, but Ken got called out of town on business for several days. On the second night, he called home to check in with Beth. They chatted for a while, and then Ken decided to josh her about Dan.

"So how's our boy Dan doing?" he asked.

Beth took a few minutes to catch up but then she giggled. "He's keeping my days filled," she laughed.

"Really?" Ken said. "Is he there now?"

"Well, actually, he's on the bed resting right now," she answered.

Ken was silent for a few minutes letting that visual take hold. "Why don't you go get cozy with him while we are on the phone?"

Beth could feel her body warm up with the idea of being deliciously naughty, and she walked back to the bedroom and got big Dan out of the bedside table.

"Ok, we're back here together now," she said.

"Hmm, sounds cozy," Ken said. "Is he hard?"

"Oh yeah, he's always hard," she said.

"You should stroke his cock with your hands," he said.

"I already am," she said.

"You should kiss that hard cock," he said.

"MMMMM, just did," she said.

"Let Dan run his hard cock all over your body," he said.

"Yes, he likes that," she said. "I put some oil on his cock so it would glide easy."

"That sounds nice," Ken said. "I bet you like having that oily cock running all over your body."

"I do like his cock," she said.

"Do you want to fuck Dan?" he asked

"If you want me to," she answered. "Do you want me to?"

"I want you to," he said. "I want you to put the phone on speaker and I want to listen to Dan fucking you."

Beth cooed and did what she was told, and Ken was treated to the sounds of passion for the next several minutes. He heard Beth moaning and sighing, and the sounds of big Dan sliding in and out of his wife. As he heard the sounds, he visualized his wife on the bed being fucked by the Dan from the bar, and it didn't take him long to have his own cock in his hand.

"Oh Ken, Dan is fucking me so hard," she said. "He's fucking me doggy style now."

Ken had a new vision now, watching pool bar Dan positioned behind his wife, his hands gripping her hips as he rammed his cock home and she had her eyes closed in passion.

To her credit, Beth did have her eyes closed, and she was visualizing the same thing as she slid the long hard vibrating cock in and out.

Ken could hear her reaching orgasm, and he managed to unload at about the same time. He listened to her panting on the phone and visualized her on the bed, with Dan laying over the top of her.

"That was pretty hot," she said.

"It was hot over here too," he answered.

"Well I'm going to give Dan a rest, and then maybe we'll fool around a little bit later," she said. "You be thinking about that, ok?"

"I will be," Ken said. "I'll be thinking about that a lot."

Dan called back the next night and they went through the whole routine again, with Beth taking it to the next level with a lot of dirty talk over the phone. At one point Ken was nearly convinced that Dan was really there. When he hung up the phone, he had to take a deep breath and ask himself - did he really want the real Dan to be there? And more importantly, did she?

The next night, which was Ken's last night out of town, he was getting ready to call Beth for another night of listening to her fuck Dan when he got a text picture from her. His heart stopped and he had to do a double take before he realized what it was. In the picture, she was on her knees, sucking on the dildo, but it was strategically placed so that the base of the cock was out of the picture, so it made it look like she was really giving someone a blowjob, the person was just out of the picture.

He called her but she didn't answer. Then he got a text with another picture of her sucking on the cock. "Can't talk, mouth full."

Ken texted back: looks like you're having fun.

Beth: is it ok? Dan came by and you know I can't resist his cock...

Ken took a deep breath. Texting allowed him to be a little more bold with his conversation.

Ken: it is ok with me. I'd love it if the REAL Dan REALLY came by, I'd like to watch that ...

He took a deep breath and pushed send. It was a few minutes before Beth responded, as Ken waiting anxiously. Finally she responded.

Beth: hmmm.... really?

Ken nearly had a heart attack. Suddenly this was becoming more than a fantasy, and to his surprise, Beth seemed to be ok with it. Still, he was nervous about being the first to say it was ok.

Ken: Only if it's ok with you?

Again, there was a long, anxious pause before Beth responded. When she sent a text, it was just a picture. It was a picture of the dildo, deep in Beth's very wet pussy.

Ken: That looks like a yes?

Beth: ; )

Ken: Ask Dan, see what he thinks...

A few minutes later, Beth sent another picture, this time tip of the dildo was poised just at the opening of her pussy, and she had sprayed whipped cream all over her pussy and the dildo. Big Dan looked like he had spurted quite a load all over her.

Ken: That looks like an enthusiastic yes ...

Beth: ; ). Indeed.

Ken jacked off to the pictures for most of the rest of that night.

In a relatively short time, Ken and Beth had gone from discovering a fantasy, to play acting a fantasy, to suddenly talking about making the fantasy real. Making the fantasy real would take more time.

After all, Dan was not a possibility, he was a guy that ran into on vacation in another town, and they didn't know his last name or where he lived. Chances are they'd never see him again. It had felt safe for both of them to use him as the fantasy because he would never be reality. But the idea of actually involving a real other person was different. Getting to the edge of the cliff was one thing, jumping off was another.

So instead of jumping off the cliff, they started playing along the edge of the cliff. They continued to play elaborate role scenarios with "big Dan". They started watching porn that involved MFM threesomes, and they started sharing stories of wife sharing from Literotica. Some of the stories were tame, like a husband watching his wife enjoy a private show by a male stripper, while others were far racier, where the wife went all the way with other men while the husband watched. The pattern emerged where they would read the story together, get super horny, share some hot talk about how they really wanted to do it, have ravenous sex, and then, after the passion wore off, they would fall back to reality where they were not so inclined to invite a random stranger into the privacy of their bedroom.

But the stories did give them some ideas about how a couple might go about finding a third wheel, should they become so inclined. So they talked about some of those ideas, made some plans, and gave them a shot. The plan was to move slowly.

One idea involved flirting with a stranger at a bar. They started at local bars, Beth would get dressed up and Ken would leave her alone for extended periods at the bar. Other men would come up and flirt with her for a while as Ken watched from across the bar. If she got uncomfortable, she would tug her ear lobe as a signal, and Ken would come up and introduce himself as her husband, which generally freaked the guys out pretty bad and they left. Then Beth would tell Ken about what they talked about, how hard they hit on her, whether she liked them or not. Then they would go home and talk about it in bed, with her telling extensive fantasies things that could have happened with the bar stranger. Every time they did it, Ken would let the conversation go on a little longer, and it kept getting more intriguing.

Eventually they decided to step it up and take a trip out of town, booking a hotel with a nice bar downstairs. Beth got dressed up in a stunning, attention-grabbing red dress causing Ken to whistle in appreciation.

"Wow," he said. "I guess you're going to be fighting the men off tonight."

"You wish," said Beth, grinning and taking a sip of wine. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

He came up behind her and put his arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck. "You know it," he whispered. "Maybe Dan will be down there."

She giggled. "So if I meet a guy down in the bar, say, a guy named Dan, it would be ok with you if I invited him to come up here and have some...fun?"

"Hmmm, yeah, but only if you tell me all about it later," he said.

They had never actually talked about her bringing a guy up to the room, but the idea had both of them pretty worked up. Beth was feeling moist between her legs, and she could also feel Ken's hard cock pressing up against her.

"Well if I meet Dan then you'll have quite a story," she said. "Just remember, if I give you the signal, come in and rescue me."

They set up in the rather cozy, quiet bar at the hotel. Ken was over in the corner of the bar drinking and reading a magazine as he fantasized about the idea of his wife with another man. Beth sat at the bar sipping on a glass of wine. She looked stunning, the red dress perfectly accenting her beautiful toned legs. It was only a matter of time before someone took the bait.

Ken watched as a young man, probably ten years younger than his wife, came into the bar and eased into a seat a few chairs down from Beth. He ordered a drink and Ken watched him paying discreet attention to his attractive wife. It wasn't long before he leaned over to say something to Beth, and it wasn't long after that before he was sitting in the chair beside her and they were chatting away. He couldn't tell what they were talking about, but they seemed to be getting along pretty well. From his vantage point he could see that the man was spending a lot of time checking his wife out, and pretty soon he was buying her more drinks. He had moved his chair closer and was leaning in to talk to her with his hand on her chair back. She was smiling, occasionally putting her hand on his arm, and she was not giving the signal.

They had been there about an hour when he got up and went over to the men's room. Beth glanced over at Ken and he saw her typing on her phone.

Beth: you're not going to believe this...

Ken: what?

Beth: his name is .... Stan

Ken: lol. well its not Dan but its pretty close. he's a good looking guy

Beth: he is. you doin ok?

Ken: yes, enjoying the show. ; )

She saw Stan coming back and put her phone back in her purse. He sat back down beside her and then leaned in to tell her something. Ken watched as she nodded and said something back, then she went into the ladies room. Ken heard his phone buzz again.

Beth: he asked me to come up to his room

Ken felt the blood stop in his chest, he was suddenly overwhelmed by the realization that it was going to happen. He also knew that unless he was overwhelming in his positive response, Beth would not do it.

Ken: i think you should do it

There was a long, almost painful pause.

Beth: ok. its room number 614, if i don't text you again within 15 minutes come get me.

Ken: Ok ... have fun. ; )

Beth came out of the bathroom looking a bit nervous and flush, and Stan stood up to greet her when she walked over. He leaned in and said something to her again, and she nodded, and then Ken watched them walk out of the bar and over to the elevator.

After a while Ken left the bar and went up to their room, which was also on the 6th floor. In fact, he walked right by room 614 on the way to their room, and his mind went for a swim thinking about what was happening on the other side of that door. He went to his room and sat on the bed, his mind racing with sordid visions.

At five minutes in, he got a text.

Beth: I'm ok

That was it. Not another word.

He eased back on the bed and closed his eyes, and his mind launched into an eerily realistic conscious dream.

In the dream, Beth was standing a few feet away from Stan, who was sitting back on the bed. She deftly slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it slip away to the floor, leaving her in nothing but a lacy, silky red bra and panty. Now Stan stood up and walked slowly around her, checking her out from every angle. As he did, he was slowly undressing, until he was down to his boxers and he stopped in front of her. She reached out two nervous, trembling hands toward him, until her fingertips touched his chest. Then her hands moved very slowly downward, her fingertips tickling their way down over his chest, then abdomen, then they drifted over his boxers, staying just clear of the obvious bulge that had emerged.