Desperately Seeking Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes on his, she slowly eased her way down onto her knees, until her face was level with his boxers, and the bulge, and then her hands went back upward over his stomach again. Her eyes never left his as her face came within six inches of his bulge, and then her fingers came over to the top of his boxers, and she reached inside the elastic band and then hesitated.

On the bed, Ken's heart was pounding and his cock was throbbing. He could see it in Beth's eyes, she wanted it. She wanted to pull down those shorts and have that cock.

Back in his vision, she teased him one more time, releasing the elastic and running her hands over the front of his boxers, once again carefully avoiding the clear outline of a sizable erection. Then she tauntingly licked her lips, put her hands back to the elastic, and slowly ran the backs of her fingers along his skin. After she had him fully tantalized, she slowly and carefully slid his boxers down.

Ken had fantasized about this moment enough times that he already had a vision of what the man would look like naked. He was fit, toned, tanned, and his cock was well above average in size. He wasn't attracted to men, but if Beth was going to fuck another man, Ken wanted him to be a stud.

Beth gasped at the size of Stan's cock, and her mouth fell open in disbelief. Her long elegant fingers came up and touched him softly, then stroked him softly, before her watering mouth came up and kissed one side, then the other, then the tip, then all the way down one side and back up the other. Her eyes still locked on his, she let her tongue slide out and she slowly ran her tongue around the tip, then from the bottom to the top she ran her tongue slowly up each side and the front of Stan's magnificent cock, which had now grown to ridiculous proportions. Hey, it was Ken's fantasy, if he wanted Stan to have a nine inch cock he was allowed.

Then Beth took him into her mouth, somehow fitting him all in, and began to give him an amazing blow job from her kneeling position. Ken could tell she had left her reluctance behind and was now powerless to stop. She moaned as she moved her mouth over him, and Stan brought his hands up to her hair, pushing back the strands so he could watch the incredible show. Before long he had both hands on her head and he was pulling her back and forth in a steady rhythm, fucking his wife's pretty mouth. It didn't take long, in Ken's vision, for Stan to lose his load, and in Stan's fantasy the load was massive, and there was no way Beth could begin to take it all, so it ended up spurting out all over her face and chest.

Without breaking stride, Stan whisked Beth up into his arms, pulling her panties off as she gasped in surprise. He pushed her back up against the wall, like a toy doll, six feet off the ground, and then plunged his tongue into her, and she screamed in shock and pleasure. Her head was nearly hitting the ceiling of the room. Soon her hands found either side of his head, and she was writhing and moaning in utter ecstasy.

Then he pulled his tongue back and let her body slide slowly downward over his, and Ken held his breath as he masterfully moved her into position just over his hard cock. Ken was about to watch his wife take another man's cock, and even though it was a total fantasy, he had to imagine that something very, very similar was happening just down the hall.

Her eyes wide with anticipation, the tip of Stan's cock met her warm, wet pussy and she shuddered with anticipation. Slowly, carefully, he eased one inch into her, then two, and when the third inch filled her she lost control, collapsing into him and leaning forward to kiss him, hard and passionate. By the time the fifth inch had entered her she had melted into him and was thrusting her tongue in and out of his mouth. As the sixth and seventh inch slid inside, her head fell back in utter ecstasy, and when he went all the way in to the hilt she took on an expression of unimaginable pleasure, tempered with alarm at the size of the cock that was now inside her.

From there, Ken's vision moved quickly, as he fantasized about Stan fucking his wife in a sordid tangle of every know sexual position and then some. Beth had become some kind of cock slave, completely enamored with her new stud, as he had his way with her from the bed to the table to the shower. In a fantasy that took just a few minutes to process in Ken's head, he saw his wife getting furiously fucked for several hours.

He was in the midst of seeing her being fucked from behind, on her knees with her hands gripping the head board, when she was jerked back to reality by a knock at the door.

He shook off the cobwebs and went over the door, when he opened it up he was shocked to see Beth there, still dressed. Not looking anything like he would've expected her to look after his fantasy.

She blushed and grinned at his shock.

"Well, nothing happened," she said sheepishly.

Ken had a rush of emotions, both good and bad. In a way, he was glad nothing had happened. In another way, he was disappointed.

"Wow," he said. "So what did happen?"

"Well, we went into the room, and he was sitting on the bed, and I was standing in front of him. I was nervous, shaking, but I was totally going to do it. It almost felt like I was having an out of body experience. I was just about to slip out of my dress when he stopped me."

"Stopped you?" said Ken, his mouth gone dry.

"Yes, he stopped me and asked me how much," she said.

"How much?" Ken said, puzzled.

"Yes, as it turns out, this hotel has been in trouble recently for having a lot of prostitutes, and ... as hard as it is to say, he thought I was a prostitute."

Ken felt his heart stop. "Oh God, he was a cop?" he said.

"No, he wasn't a cop, he actually works for the hotel, he was trying to catch prostitutes and then run them off," she said.

Ken sighed with relief. "Holy cow, didn't see that coming."

They sat on the bed in silence for a few moments, wrestling with the flood of thoughts and emotions.

"You have to admit, its kinda funny when you think about it," Beth said.

Ken looked over at her and she had a silly grin on her face looking at the ceiling, and he couldn't help but laugh, and then they were both laughing.

"After I told him I wasn't a hooker, and he told me what was happening, he did pay me a compliment," she said. "He said he expected that if I was a prostitute, he would expect that I could make a lot of money. He said I was the best looking lady he had ever had the pleasure of nearly throwing out of the hotel. And he said that if he wasn't married, he would have definitely fucked my brains out."

"I'm sure he did!" said Ken. "You looked so sexy in that red dress."

"Yeah, he said that he would give anything to see what I had on underneath the dress," she said softly. "He said he thought I had a beautiful body."

"Really..." Ken said. "And what did you say?"

"I, um...I said ok," she said.

Suddenly Ken's heart was racing again.

"I hope that's ok, I was just so excited by the time I got up to the room I was about to burst," she said. "I was pretty disappointed nothing was going to happen, and I thought you would be to...so I thought maybe, if nothing else, at least I could tell you some kind of story."

"You know its ok," he said. "So, did you take your dress off?"

"I did. I slipped it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I could tell from his expression that he liked what he saw."

Beth stood up and walked over in front of him on the bed and recreated the scene, letting the dress slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. She looked absolutely stunning in her bright red lingerie.

"Then what?" rasped Ken.

"Well, he said that as much as he wanted to, he didn't want to cheat on his wife," she replied. "But then he asked me if it would be ok if he ... um.."

"Yes?" said Ken.

"If he could masturbate on the bed while looking at me in lingerie," she blushed.

Ken felt his cock jump at the thought of that. "What did you say?" he said.

"I said ok," she replied.

"Did he get undressed?" Ken said.

"Yes," she replied.

Ken slipped out of his clothes and lay back naked on the bed, and he slipped one of his hands around his cock. "Did he have a nice cock?"

"Yes, it was nice, he looked pretty good naked," she said. She had one hand on her breast and the other down in her crotch as she spoke.

"Tell me what happened next," Ken said.

"Well I watched him jerking off as he looked at me, it was really hot. So I started masturbating too, I had my hand in my panties as I was watching him."

She showed him, slipping her hand into her panties and moving closer to the bed.

"That's so hot," Ken said. "Did you touch him?"

"No, he said no touching, so we just watched each other masturbate," she said. "But it was very sensual. Eventually I got up on the bed with him and I straddled him, without touching him, and then he couldn't stop himself, and he had a huge orgasm. In fact, he got some of it on me."

Beth looked down to her panties, and Ken saw that she was looking at an area near the top of her panties. He hadn't noticed it before, but it looked like there was something that could be cum on her panties.

Something went off in Ken's head and he leaped off the bed, took Beth into his arms and stretched her out across the bed. He kissed her all over, passionately, working his way down until he got to her panties. He buried his tongue into her panties, his nose trying to pick up the scent of the other man, and he couldn't get enough of it. He went down on her for the next half hour, keeping the panties on as he rubbed his face all over her crotch. Just the idea of another man being so close set off some kind of explosive passion in him, and it seemed to have her pretty worked up to. They rolled all over the bed and over parts of the floor as they made passionate love. At one point Ken was a little worried that the rooms next door might call the cops from all the screaming and moaning.

When at last they collapsed in their post sex bliss, they both quietly relived the events of the evening. Eventually Ken spoke up.

"So tell me, did all that really happen, or did you make that up just to get me all hot and bothered," he said.

"I may have exaggerated a few things," Beth grinned. "Maybe next time I won't have to...."

Working on a sequel, stay tuned...