Desperately Trying to Hold Back

Story Info
A soft tease leads to a hard fuck.
782 words
3.93
31.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This is my first submission on this website! I am a college student seeking a writing degree, so I would appreciate any helpful feedback. Thanks~

*

We slowly shed our clothes, watching but not touching each other. I moan in anticipation when I see your cock, not yet fully hard, but already of enormous proportions. I slide my bra off my shoulders, my hand rubbing against my nipple, and I breathe in sharply. I smile at you as I pull my lacy blue boy-short underwear down to my ankles and slowly step out of them.

I move towards you and push you down into a chair. Slowly climbing into your lap, your ever-hardening cock lying in between us, I softly kiss you on the lips. I trail down, kissing your jaw, your neck, the top of your shoulder. I return to your lips, sliding my tongue along your mouth, softly running my tongue over yours. I slide my body down yours, smirking at you as I reach my knees in front of you. I slowly wrap my hand around your cock, and lightly run my fingers over it. Very slowly, I move my hand up and down, gradually applying pressure.

I lean forward and kiss the head of your cock, before lightly running my tongue over it. I bathe your entire cock with my mouth, and slowly move my tight lips up and down. I moan and sigh with your cock deep down my throat. You rest your hands in my hair, not controlling my motion, but encouraging it, as I deep throat you slowly and wetly.

I abruptly pull my mouth off your cock and quickly climb back into your lap. Your rock-hard cock rubs against my cunt, which is so wet that my cum immediately slides down your dick. We kiss again, fiercely, as your cock slides over my clit, causing me to groan deeply into your mouth. You pinch my nipples as I suck on your neck.

I desperately want to slam my pussy down on your cock, but instead I slide in only the tip, and then I pull off. I slide just the tip in again, and again pull off, smirking at you as you look straight into my eyes. I slide in half of your cock, exhaling heavily as its width and length stretch my tight cunt. Again, I can hardly stop myself from violently slamming your entire length into me. My eyes remain locked on yours, which are beginning to show a lack of patience with my teasing. I very, very slowly slide nearly the entire length of your cock into my pussy, and I slowly begin to pull off, looking to you to fulfill your challenge...knowing that you will fulfill your challenge as you grab my ass and slam yourself into me, holding both our bodies up off the chair. I scream in pleasure.

You slowly sit back down, my cunt fully impaled on your cock, with your balls resting against my ass. We kiss again, while I breathe heavily into your mouth and sit on your cock without moving. I slowly begin to slide my cunt up and down your cock, fully moving from the base to the tip and back down again. I breathe and moan into your ear, pressing my body against yours, my hard nipples smashed against your chest. I rest my hands on top of yours, keeping them from controlling my pace.

Suddenly, I cannot wait any longer, as I roughly slam onto the base of your cock, forcefully pull your hands to my ass, and whisper in your ear, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before."

You immediately dig your fingers into my ass and begin violently pushing your cock up into me. I wrap my arms around your neck as you dig your teeth into my shoulder, immediately drawing blood. I bury my fingers in your hair, pulling up on your head at the same time that you are clamping down onto my skin. I scream, I curse, I chant your name. You continue pumping into me with all of your strength, roughly gripping my ass, while our bodies smash together and my blood runs onto our skin. My orgasm comes suddenly, and rips through my body as you continue to furiously fuck me. I scream and struggle to breathe as my cum runs down our bodies. I continue to fuck you, until you slow down, pulling my body up with yours, and cum hard into my cunt, our combined juices pooling onto our laps. I pull your face to mine, and we share a kiss with my blood still covering your teeth.