Desperation

Story Info
Tied up woman is tormented by her lover.
822 words
4.09
51.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tongue flicked against her sensitive clit. She shuddered and strained against the woven cords binding her, screaming in pleasure. She still wasn't sure how he'd managed to slip the fabric cuffs on her while she slept, without waking her.

The first thing she experienced as she woke was his lips on her nipple. The slight jolt as his teeth plucked at her hardening skin warred with the pressure in her bladder. She tried to reach down to push him away only to discover his nefarious scheme. She told him her need and he ignored her, sucking heavily on her breast, taking her areola and nipple fully into his mouth before letting it drag between his teeth as he let go. She wriggled and writhed in an attempt to avoid his mouth. She pleaded and begged to no avail. He brought a hand up and began to pinch and lightly twist her other nipple.

Slowly she realized her helplessness added to the warmth warring with the her bladder. He leaned across her, his weight pressing against her, hampering her struggles further. Now she resisted more from the desire to prolong the situation. When her leg shifted she could feel the bulge of his excitement. She threw her body back and forth, his leg shifted in response covering her legs. She was rewarded for her failed efforts by his lust growing as it pressed against her bare thigh.

His head leaned forward. He began to tease her other nipple with his tongue as his hand reached for the abandoned one. She moaned. Each flick, each pinch, each nip sent a fresh shudder of excitement racing through her. She was strangely aware that the pressure from her bladder had been replaced by a more powerful pressure still growing in her groin.

His vagrant hand slid slowly down her side adding a ticklish trail to the cornucopia of sensations flowing to her still-groggy brain. Of its own accord her body tried to escape the new torture. Even as he held her more firmly his hand traced down to her hip changing course to slide skillfully between her legs. She cried out as his finger passed across her sensitive lust to slide through her crease and deep within.

He continued to work her nipples as he slowly but firmly brought his finger back out and forward to her clitoris once more. The finger circled her, drawing it further out before sliding his hand back within. Sensation arced from her nipples to her groin and back to her head. Now fully awake, her wrists strained against the restraints. Rather than attempting to escape, her body was driving her towards him. Out his finger came, this time well lubricated, to circle her exploding nerves once before retreating inside her. Out, around and in, still maintaining a slow tempo as he pressed against her muscles and nerves.

She was in heaven and hell as the tempo brought her close without allowing her release. He was intentionally keeping it from her, years of practice guiding his speed. The pressure had consumed her loins and was warring with the electricity stabbing out from his ministrations. He had tormented her before but never this badly or while she was so helpless. His teeth and fingers tugged at nipples while his finger dragged over every overstimulated nerve between her legs.

She could barely catch her breath through her moans. The pressure suddenly pushed aside all sensation. Her body tensed with the need to explode. She gasped as sensation returned. He leaned back, now sitting on her legs. "Please" she barely managed to gasp.

He nodded, smiling wickedly. She would get him back for this. Once he was done and inside her she would drain every last bit of him. He would soon understand her current need to finish.

His hands gripped her thighs, sending a fresh jolt of excitement coursing through her, pushing back the pressure once more. She quivered with anticipation as he spread her legs and lowered his head.

His tongue flicked out to lightly brush against her, the light contact hitting her like a tazer. Every muscle spasmed, but he was far from done. His arms tightened around her hips. He pushed head firmly forward and began to lap and press against every crevice and bulge. An inferno spread instantly throughout her body, pushing her paralysis before it. His hands held her body while the straps kept her arms from motion. She was screaming in ecstasy. Her body writhed against his control.

This was a high she had never experienced as her body loosed all tension at once. He pressed and cajoled her to greater heights. She couldn't feel him, couldn't feel anything but the torture of pleasures so extreme she knew no words for it. All thoughts of revenge flew from her mind as he showed her the beauty of her own power before the world turned white.