Desperation

Story Info
An unexpected challenge takes a loving couple to bliss.
4k words
4.61
17.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

"Please John?" Carly begged as she looked over her shoulder.

The desperate tone in her voice only made his rock hard dick throb more and he pressed it teasingly against her firm little ass. "What do you want, Baby?" he demanded. His strong hands where holding her hips and he pulled her back against him. Moving slowly he spread the fluid dotting the tip of his cock over her already swollen clit.

His action pulled a desperate moan from deep inside her and she balled the sheet in her fists as her need overcame her. "Oh, god, please John!" she groaned even more desperate than before. "Please fuck me. Please? I need you inside me. I need you so bad."

Grabbing his dick in his hand he positioned himself at her entrance. "I'll fuck you, Baby," he promised as he rubbed himself over her lips. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you scream my name until you are hoarse." He hardly ever made her beg like this, but when he did it drove them both crazy and so when he finally thrust himself inside her they both screamed with the released tension. "Fuck," he breathed trying to keep control as he slid into her tight warm pussy.

He was so close to losing his mind; so close to losing control and just ramming himself into her deep and strong and without any thought other than the pleasure of his result. How had they gotten here? The situation had happened spontaneously and he was in no shape to analyze how it had happened, all he knew was that fifteen minutes ago he had been sitting on the couch reading.

***

"Lift your feet please," Carly asked.

John raised his legs off of the coffee table and lifted his eyes from the magazine he was skimming. Carly's round little ass was directly in front of him encased in a pair of perfectly fitted shorts, her current position making them ride up just a bit more than she probably realized. She was holding his crossed ankles in her hand as she swiped a dust rag over the table. She lowered his legs and started to move away but tossing aside the magazine John's hands quickly cupped her hips and held her still. "What are you doing, Babe?" he purred. He didn't move his hands from their hold around her sides but his thumbs traced the soft slip of ass that peeked at him from beneath her shorts.

"Housework," she answered with a dark chuckle. She wiggled her hips and mimed dusting.

The sight of her hips swaying beneath his hand sent every ounce of available blood directly to his waist and he shifted to accommodate his suddenly engorged cock. Growling with hunger John pulled her into his lap. "I can think of something that needs to be polished," he suggested pressing his hips up into her.

Carly turned making sure to apply plenty of pressure to his lap as she did so. "I'm awfully busy, John," she objected but her smile betrayed her interest. "It would have to be worth my time."

Sliding his hand into her hair he made a fist and pulled her head down until her lips met his. "I guarantee it will be worth your time."

"I don't know," she said wiggling over him as she tried to get up.

John hissed at the way her ass grinding against him made him think about getting out of his pants. Carly saw his eyes darken and knew how she was affecting him. "I wanted to get this housework done, John." Her fingers played with the short hair at the back of his neck and he shivered. "I would really have to want it to stop what I'm doing," she added. John grunted and pushed her down on her back. He shifted and stretched himself across the couch so she was trapped beneath him. The look in her eyes caused him to stop and she grinned when she saw he understood. "Can you make me want it?" she purred.

"I'll have you begging for it, Baby," he promised. He sat up and jerked her up with him pulling her t-shirt over her head. She gave a startled gasp at his quick movement but she didn't object. His fingers expertly released her bra and he tossed the silky garment away. Shoving her back down to the couch he used both hands and squeezed one heavy, perfect breast in each. His thumbs scraped across her nipples simultaneously and he applied just enough pressure to make her grow wet between her legs. "I am going to have you begging to be fucked, Babe," he warned her.

"I'll take that as a challenge," she taunted.

Chuckling at the game John crushed his mouth to hers. She kissed him back with obvious approval for his aggression and he immediately demanded a deeper kiss. Carly moaned and parted her lips inviting him in. Their tongues danced and John's movements became more and more demanding. His aggression made her head spin and she gasped for breath and stability as he pulled his lips from her mouth and began moving them down her body.

"So perfect," he groaned as his mouth reached her breasts. Still holding her left in his strong, hand he ran his fingers over her skin circling the dark ring before flicking the nipple. Cupping her right tit so that it bulged invitingly in his hand he slowly sucked it into his hot mouth. Her whispered exclamations let him know she enjoyed the way his tongue lapped at her and he teased her mercilessly. The opposite nipple was hard and raised beneath his thumb and he shifted his mouth to the other side. He sucked hard and then released the pressure so he could bite gently on the pink nub.

"Shit!" Carly gasped in reaction and her hips bucked automatically.

Smiling around his mouthful of tit John sucked again. He could do this all day but the way she had moved let him know she was already growing ready for him. Giving her right breast another hard kneading he let go and moved his fingers to her shorts. They were too tight to reach her so he cupped his hand over her mound and rubbed letting the heel of his palm press firmly against her swollen clit. She whimpered and he switched his mouth to her other breast. "Get them off!" he ordered before he sucked her nipple back into his mouth. He lapped at her tit hungrily and Carly's hands moved quickly to comply with his order.

When she had loosened her button and unzipped the shorts he pulled them down her legs taking the soaking wet underwear with them. Tossing the last of her clothes over his shoulder he put both strong hands back on her tits and squeezed them together. "You have perfect titties, Baby," he told her as he dropped kisses across the each swell of soft flesh. "But they are nothing," he said as his hands dropped slowly to trace a trail over her flat stomach and down to the short soft hair between her legs, "Compared to your delicious pussy."

His fingers ghosted over her clit and then drifted with barely a touch across the lips beginning to swell in response to the blood collecting below her waist. "Are you ready to be fucked yet, Baby?" he asked.

"Is that the best you've got?" she teased, "Because I'm still thinking about cleaning the kitchen."

The challenge in her eyes made his already full erection twitch against the jeans that were constricting him. Resisting the urge to touch himself or thrust his dick into her mouth he focused on her dare. "Not for long," he promised.

She sighed as he gently licked her clit and her legs automatically widened to allow him access. He loved the way she tasted and smelled and he set to work with eagerness. His hands pushed her thighs even further apart and his tongue traced the edges of her entrance. Her breathing was shallow and he knew despite her act she was craving what he was about to do. He sucked first one lip and then the other into his mouth before he moved up to pull her throbbing clit completely into his mouth. Her fingers pulled at his hair as she reacted to the pleasure and he twirled his tongue around the hard nub of nerves before he released her.

She glistened with wetness and he lapped up what was outside her before he thrust his tongue deep into her. Carly growled in approval as he used his tongue to fuck her. He slid inside as deep as he could go and then curled up to drag the tip of his tongue along her walls as he pulled out. He could feel her tightening around him and knew she wouldn't last long. Her little act of defiance had turned her on more than she would ever admit. He pulled out and sucked her clit back into his mouth in a hard quick movement. She whispered his name over and over, "John, John, John," as her orgasm carried her away.

He kept his head between her legs as she rode out the pleasure kissing her with soft gentle strokes. When it was over she started to rise and he pushed her back down on the couch. "You aren't going anywhere," he growled as his hands gripped her hips. Holding her still he thrust his tongue back inside her and lapped up the excess fluid her release had provided. After only the briefest of pauses she began to respond to him again.

John rubbed his finger over her swollen pussy and then slipped it into his mouth until it glistened with wetness. He once again teased her clit licking and flicking it until she moved her hips silently asking for more. Making sure his fingers were moistened he sucked her clit into his mouth. Carly moaned in enjoyment and then gasped as his finger slid into her tight ass. Raising up he moved to her and his eyes met hers as he gently moved in and out of her hole. "I should stick my dick in there, Babe," he taunted. "It's so tight."

She didn't answer but she did kiss him hard as he crushed his mouth to hers. Sucking her lower lip into his mouth he bit down, his strong white teeth gleaming behind the smile he wore as he did it. She moaned again and pressed herself more firmly against his hand. "Dirty girl," he purred into her ear his breath sending shivers down her spine as it brushed across her hot skin. "You like this don't you?"

"Yes," she gasped in a breathy admission.

John kissed her again and then moved lower to suck again on her ample breast. His attentions were driving her crazy and the sounds she made were stoking his lust to nearly unbearable heat. He lifted his body and growled in her ear. "I'm going to make you come again, Babe and I'm not even out of my pants yet. But when they come off I am going to fuck you so good."

He moved back down her body taking his time to kiss every inch as he passed. Carly writhed under his hand as his thumb rubbed her clit and his fingers moved inside her. Shifting into position without removing his hand from her he clamped his mouth over her clit. It didn't take long after only a few coordinated thrusts and some demanding pressure from his mouth she came apart again. He chuckled as he gently pulled his hand out of her. "That's two," he said kissing her still quivering center.

He stood over her and had to smirk at the satisfaction on her face. "Your body is so good," he told her as he pulled off his shirt. Carly's eyes gleamed at the sight of his chiseled abs and defined pecs and she sat up. Her fingers traced the lines of definition on his body as he worked his pants loose. When he pushed his pants off his hips he took the underwear with them and his cock sprang forward. Carly moaned in appreciation. "You like my body, don't you Babe?" he asked.

Nodding but silent she leaned forward and kissed him; the soft hair around his manhood tickled her chin as she pressed her lips to him and she rubbed herself over him from side to side enjoying the feeling. John bit his lip hard in an effort to back away from the release he felt coming. He had made promises and he was going to come through.

"Yeah," he purred wrapping his fingers in her hair. "I know you like it. I know everything you like, Baby." He pulled gently on her hair and tilted her face up to him. "You like it when I do this," he said bending to kiss her possessively. Carly moaned and nodded. "You like it when I do this," he added squeezing her breast and tweaking the nipple between his thumb and finger.

Carly whimpered again and he smiled at the way she was allowing him to control the situation. This game had started without planning and he loved that she just indulged him. "You love my body. You love sucking my cock, don't you?"

"More than anything," Carly agreed.

John's hands held her head gently in position and he pushed his throbbing dick into her waiting mouth. She was eager for him, sucking encouragingly as he slid inside. "Holy fuck, Babe," he gasped as her actions nearly sent him over the edge. She could give the most amazing head and he reveled in one of his favorite of her talents now as she deep throated him. His hand slid behind her head and he pushed himself inside her mouth. He was tempted, so tempted, to let her work her magic on him. It would not be the first time he was unable to walk away from the pleasure she could provide this way, but he reminded himself of his mission and he forced himself to withdraw.

"So perfect, Baby," he told her bending down to scoop her into his arms. He lifted her and she obligingly wrapped her legs around his waist. Her head dropped to allow her to kiss his neck and his body quivered as she sucked at the tender flesh at the hollow of his shoulder.

"I thought I was the one who was going to beg," she taunted.

Laughing John dumped her on the bed and dropped on top of her. He pressed his rock hard member to her still slick core and ran his hands roughly over her hip. "I'm not begging, Babe. I was complimenting you. Trust me, you are going to beg. I've given you two mind shattering orgasms and I haven't even been inside of you yet; not even a finger in that perfect little pussy. You know you want me. Don't forget, I know what you like and you, my sexy, perfect beauty, you love my dick."

He flexed his hips and the pressure made his breath catch and caused Carly to moan. "See, you want it," he purred into her ear.

Kissing his way over her neck he gently bit her ear before sucking it between his lips in comfort. "I'm going to fuck you so good, Babe," he whispered. "All you have to do is ask for it."

He knew she was trying to fight, she didn't want to give in, she hated to lose, but there was no way she could stop what was coming. She was making tiny noises in the back of her throat as she struggled against the effects of his touch as his fingers traced a trail over her body. He could feel the way she wanted to give in. She wanted him inside her, craved it, she was ready to give and the way she looked at him only proved it. All that remained was to find out how much torture she could endure.

He began his assault on her defenses by indulgently toying with her tits. God he loved them, they were full and heavy and shaped to rounded perfection. She deliberately wore those low cut tops combined with pushup bras with the sole intent of driving him crazy. He spent far too much of his work day thinking about the soft swell of her cleavage and imagining exactly what he would do if he could touch her. He played out each of those fantasies now, every single one of them.

She was weakening; her hips moved grinding against his aching hard-on in a tantalizing invitation. But, she still hadn't begged for it. He could smell her arousal and it called to him. Trailing kisses down her body he moved down until his face was once again buried between her legs. He licked her slowly and she gasped.

"Go ahead," she challenged. "I would let you eat me all day."

His reaction was not at all what she expected and she gave a startled cry as he stood and in one single fluid motion grasped her hips and flipped her on to her stomach. "Maybe I'll just do it the other way," he taunted leaning down and pressing his aching rod between her ass cheeks. He moved his hips, grinding himself against her rear and pressing her swollen clit into the bed. "You know you want it, Babe," he purred. "It's going to be so good, I promise. The best fuck of your life, guaranteed." He knew what his words were doing to her, every time he taunted her with the offer she wanted it more. She would give in soon.

He knew her, knew her body and he knew he could surprise her. She liked surprises. She growled appreciatively as he lay over her and nipped at her back. He kissed the spot and then repeated the combination all over her back. His grinding had never ceased and Carly began to whimper beneath him. She was so close to giving in.

Standing up he made his final move, the one guaranteed to make her beg. Spreading his feet in a wide stance he jerked her by the hips and pulled her into position right in front of him. Her legs dangled from the bed, her body bent double over the edge of the mattress. Leaning forward he rubbed himself all around her entrance.

"Please John?" Carly begged as she looked over her shoulder.

The desperate tone in her voice only made his rock hard dick throb more and he pressed it teasingly against her firm little ass. "What do you want, Baby?" he demanded. His strong hands where holding her hips and he pulled her back against him. Moving slowly he spread the fluid dotting the tip of his cock over her already swollen clit.

His action pulled a desperate moan from deep inside her and she balled the sheet in her fists as her need overcame her. "Oh, god, please John!" she groaned even more desperate than before. "Please fuck me. Please? I need you inside me. I need you so bad."

Grabbing his dick in his hand he positioned himself at her entrance. "I'll fuck you, Baby," he promised as he rubbed himself over her lips. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you scream my name until you are hoarse." He hardly ever made her beg like this, but when he did it drove them both crazy and so when he finally thrust himself inside her they both screamed with the released tension. "Fuck," he breathed trying to keep control as he slid into her tight warm pussy.

**

And now they were here. She was ready, she wanted it, she was begging for it. He gripped her waist and thrust again going in hard and deep before coming to a complete halt. Carly screamed in ecstasy and balled the sheet around her fists. "God damn it, John!" she cried in frustration. "Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me."

John pumped himself inside her, slamming in and pulling back out with equal force. "So good, Baby," he purred. He was deep inside of her and his teasing had done its work. He could feel her tightening around him. She was always good, always hot and tight, but this moment before she came was always the best the anticipation making her firm and ready around him. He shifted forward to alter his angle and she screamed again, this time as her pleasure sent her senses spinning.

He continued to move letting her feel him as she shuddered through what was clearly her most powerful orgasm of the day. When she was spent he pulled out and rolled her over. Carly flopped like a rag doll still unable to move as her body reacted. "Three and I'm still not done fucking you, Babe," he taunted.

He climbed onto the bed and slipped his arm beneath her. Then flexing his arm he pulled her up onto the bed until her head hit the pillows. Then with a need so great he didn't want to admit it he moved so he could push his way back inside her. His cock ached with the effort of controlling his desire and he twitched painfully as he hovered just outside her. "Do you want it, Babe?" he demanded.

"Yes," she purred no longer making any pretense of resistance. "I love you, Baby, I need you. Please, John."

She shuddered as he reentered her warmth and John grunted at the sensation that was almost too much to bear. He dropped his head and pressed his forehead to her shoulder so that she enveloped his senses. "So perfect," he repeated again as he began to move his hips.

Carly's arms circled him and she stroked his back in long slow movements as his slow rhythm continued. Her hips moved with his and she met his thrusts in a leisurely dance, each step helping to pull him further and further inside her. "Please, John," she whispered to him as she kissed his chest. "Please fuck me."

skj111
skj111
16 Followers
12