Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I stood there with my cock sticking out, watching the guys get their bones off and appreciating the action and the sounds of the woman as she got filed in two holes and rubbed by another woman. I gently stroked my hard cock as I watched.

A man's voice alongside me startled me. It was the man from the Asian couple on the mattress across the room.

"Excuse me," he said in heavily accented English, "but would you help me give my wife a massage?"

I turned to look at her. She was lying on her stomach, her face turned away from us. She was small, about 5' 2" or so, I judged, with a long waist and pert little ass.

"Sure," I answered. With one last glance at the steamy foursome under the stairs, I turned and went with him back to his wife.

He positioned himself on her left side, at her shoulders, and I knelt down opposite him. I knew almost nothing about massage, but I did my best. Mainly, I watched his practiced movements and imitated them. Our joint efforts seemed to have some effect, as she moaned slightly from time to time. I found one knot alongside her spine and worked my fingers into it; she moaned again and moved her ass contentedly.

There was no room for two sets of hands massaging the small of her back, so while I continued on that area the man moved down to her feet. I started massaging her beautiful ass as he began working on her calves. I had no idea how to massage ass muscles, but I figured, this is a sex party, so I might as well go in that direction. I pushed my hands down between her thighs and, sure enough, she moved her legs apart to give me access. I massaged the tops of her thighs for a few minutes but my heart wasn't into it. My left hand slid down to her pussy.

She spread her legs even more in a clear signal that she wanted me to continue. I pushed her lips apart and discovered that her vagina was sopping wet. My cock grew even harder as I thought about putting it in that wet hole.

Her husband's cock was hard, now, too, as he watched me fondling his wife's pussy. He moved back up to her head and she took his cock in her hand. Except for that, she remained still, lying on her stomach with her face toward him. She had still not looked in my direction.

I slid a finger up into her cunt. Man, was she tight! Even with only one finger I could feel the walls of her vagina pressing in. I pulled the finger out of her and she made a little disappointed moan, but I immediately replaced it with my thumb and she sighed happily. Her hole was so tight, I didn't think I could get any more fingers in her, so I moved the rest of my fingers to her clit, which I could feel sticking out like a miniature penis. Gently but persistently, I moved my fingers in little circles, over, around and in front of her clit as I pumped my thumb into her vagina.

I figured that, wet as she was, it wouldn't take much to give her an orgasm, and I was right. She was soon humping my hand and moaning loudly. It must have looked to her husband as if I was just finger-fucking her, because he moved down a little and slid his hand under her, to reach her clit. As soon as I felt his fingers on mine, I pulled my hand back to let him pleasure her and concentrated on driving my thumb up into her. I curled it toward her front so it would press more against her G-spot, and she came.

She humped against the two hands that were causing her such pleasure; she cried out something in Japanese; her cunt gushed into my hand. But most remarkably, the muscles of her vagina grabbed my thumb and milked it like the teet of a cow. I had fucked women whose cunts flexed and squeezed my cock when they came, but I had never felt anything like this. If my thumb had been a cock, I thought, I would have cum on the spot.

Her orgasm lasted several minutes. Her cunt hole finally stopped spasming on my thumb as she relaxed. Her husband moved back up alongside her head and offered his hard cock to her lips. She lifted herself to her elbows and took his cock into her mouth.

By now I was totally aroused. My cock throbbed. An uninterrupted stream of clear precum hung in a long tendril from the tip. I moved up near the woman's head, opposite her husband. He said something to her in Japanese and, withot looking in my direction, she took my cock in her right hand. He moved around in front of her to make it easier on her to suck on him and started thrusting his cock into her mouth, fucking it. At one point he pulled all the way out and she swirled her tongue around his glans before gulping his cock back into her mouth. Meanwhile she was gently pumping on my cock with her right hand.

The man leaned over to pick something up and, reaching across his wife, handed me a condom package. The message was unmistakable: Please fuck my wife. Disengaging her hand gently from my cock, I tore the package open and unrolled the condom onto my penis. Then, crawling on my knees, I went around behind her and positioned my cock at her fuck hole. I pushed a little. Her response was to push back against me, and my cock slid smoothly into her.

My God, what a sensation. She was so tight, so hot, and so wet. I started to stroke slowly in and out of her and she moaned with appreciation every time I his bottom. I picked up the pace and her moans grew louder. I knew that with my heightened arousal and her tight pussy I wouldn't last long, so as I pounded into her I tried to think of something else. I tried to derive the quadratic equation but couldn't keep my mind on it. I thought about the effort I was putting into this and compared it to a 10K race – more effort here, I decided. I stared at a wet spot on the mattress some distance away and thought that I was glad I wasn't over there. I thought about my lawn that needed mowing and imagined myself mowing it.

I was doing OK until she started to come. She put her head down and began to wail. Her husband, his erection wagging in front of him, moved over to her side and put his hand back under her where he had put it before. As soon as his fingers touched her clit she went over the edge. Once again I felt the amazing sensation of her grasping, milking vagina but this time it was my cock that felt it, not my thumb. No amount of mental distraction was going to help me this time. I looked down at her beautiful ass and watched my swollen, condom-sheathed cock going in and out of her hole. For the third time that night I felt the familiar tingling gathering down inside me and then concentrating in my cock. With a shout, I thrust deep into her cunt and let her muscles milk the semen out of me. I felt as if I was cumming for minutes, though it was probably only seconds.

She continued to come, her muscles milking spurt after spurt out of me until I had nothing left. Her husband moved around alongside me, his cock sticking out and ready for action. I withdrew, and he immediately replaced me as she continued to cry out in pleasure.

I was completely spent. I pulled the full condom off my withering prick and watched him pumping into her as hard as he could and she, still in the throes of an orgasm, clutching the towel under her and making unintelligible noises in Japanese. After a short while he pushed into her and held still. I could actually see his balls flex against the base of his cock as he pumped his sperm into her tight pussy. They held that pose for a moment, then she turned her head and, for the first time, looked into my eyes. She was absolutely beautiful. "Arigato," she whispered.

The foursome on the other side of the room had finished their latest round of sex and were watching me and the Japanese couple. The guys were no longer hard, but one of the women was still rubbing her clit, clearly wanting more. She raised her eyebrows at me meaningfully in invitation, but I was done for the night. Reluctantly, I turned away and went back to my sleeping wife.

12