Dessert

Story Info
Hungry?
797 words
3.29
5.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punster
punster
1 Followers

Entering the restaurant, he looks around for her... and in a corner away from the door he sees her profile. He works his way around so as to come up behind her, and bends down and blow softly on her neck. She reacts as expected... tilting her head slightly to the opposite side, opening more of her neck to him. He kisses her just below the ear, then whisper 'nice to see you, again'. I kiss your neck again, further down toward your shoulder, then steps around to sit in the chair next to her, not the one facing her. She doesn't speak... just reaches a hand out under the table and places it gently on his thigh. Not squeezing, not stroking... just touching, and yet that alone is electric.

'Have you ordered, yet?' She nods slowly up and down. 'For both of us?' Again she nods. 'Well then... I expect you'll be surprising me with your choices?' She smiles. Her hand is withdrawn from his leg. He reaches for her arm, as if to pull it back, but misses, and his hand settles on her thigh instead. Her skirt is short, and his hand touches skin just below the hemline. He immediately explores her thigh with his fingers, lightly tracing down to her knee and back to her skirt line. She looks into his eyes... her tongue lightly moistening her lips.

The waiter brings the drink she ordered for him, places it in front of him... and noticing their eyes locked upon each other, leaves. Neither of them turned to notice his arrival or departure. She reaches for the drink, raises it to his lips and as he bends slightly forward to meet the glass in her hand, sips. She pulls it back... he leans in again, sliding his hand further up her leg as he does. She brings the glass to his lips again as his hand glides smoothly under her skirt to her upper thigh... not quite to her panties, but just to where her skin feels warmer... then he stops. He sips again, making sure he doesn't spill the drink, then again she pulls the glass away. She puts it down, raises her hand to his lips, and gently wipes her finger across them.

As she flicks her finger lightly over his lips, he reaches further up her skirt and finds hers, brushing them lightly with his fingertips. His tongue darts out and licks at her finger. She leans forward slightly, allowing her hair to fall, covering her face. He leans toward her, and pressing two fingers firmly against her now damp panties, he kisses the back of her neck, nuzzling her with soft murmurs and kisses as his fingers rub back and forth over her. Her legs open a little, and he slides all his fingers over her, palming her and gently squeezing her.

The waiter arrives again, with one small plate, and puts it on the table between them. He gently lays a fork on either side, whispers 'enjoy' and again withdraws. The dessert looks decadent... and seems superfluous. He glances down at it... then turns his attention back to her neck, and softly licks her from shoulder to earlobe, kissing her back down and again back up, then nibbling on her lobe. All the while, his hand is pressing her, sliding up and down, then cupping her, holding her, feeling her wetness and her warmth.

She looks up as he stops nibbling... the picks up a fork and raises a bite to his mouth. His tongue reaches out for it, but she holds it just out of reach. He reaches again, just his tongue leaning out, but she holds it just beyond him. He squeezes her a little harder, and she relents, allowing him to take the fork in his mouth, and to taste what she's been holding back. He relaxes his grip, but keeps his hand on her. She feeds him another bite as he caresses her, fingering his way along the edge of her panties, but not reaching underneath. Another bite... another caress, then the dessert is gone. She hasn't saved a bite for herself... He removes his hand from her and brings it up from under the table... brushing back her hair from her face, and brushing it over her lips. She opens her mouth slightly, and he offers her his fingers, with her scent upon them, as her dessert. She accepts them into her mouth and sucks his fingertips softly.

The waiter reappears, placing the check on their table... then departs with a smile.

When he turns the check over, he sees a note from the waiter: 'no charge... and no tip required. I hope you come again... and again... and again. I know I will.'

punster
punster
1 Followers