Dessert

Story Info
Emilia helps her superior on her anniversary.
10.4k words
4.76
8.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia stood in the bathroom mirror looking at herself, and judging the reflection she saw. Her pale skin was coated lightly with water from her shower, tiny droplets slid down her arms and crashed to the floor. Her locks were soaked, drying in the air, some strands clung to her forehead, while others limply swayed in the air. Passing one of her delicate hands over to her comb she picked it up and started slowly running it through her hair. The few knots that she had in her hair came out, letting the blonde locks straighten themselves out she sighed as she placed the comb back down. Once again she looked back up at the mirror, eyeing herself carefully.

She needed to make sure she looked perfectly fine, today wasn't the day to let some stray hair fall out of place, or let a blemish go unnoticed. Meeting her own reflection she was surprised by how bright her blue eyes seemed, stunning sapphires they glistened distinguishing themselves from the fog covered mirror. Taking her hand up once again she wiped away the buildup, taking note of how nice the nail polish she picked looked. The soft crystal blue color definitely fits her. It was like her, soft and beautiful, a combination that you couldn't take your eyes away from.

She dragged her eyes away from her hand and focused on her face. At the risk of sounding cocky, she had to admit she thought she was beautiful. Her hair was closer to white than it was blonde, pale just like her skin. It was far from ugly, probably being the feature she got complimented on the most. She smiled revealing perfectly aligned teeth that dazzled most of her suitors, but she knew a pretty smile wouldn't be enough. Her mouth turned down into a slight frown, she needed to make sure that she looked dazzling. She forced herself to smile as she continued getting ready.

Rising up from her seat she walked over to where she had her attire for the evening laid out. Picking up the first item, a powder blue pair of panties with white lace adorning the holes, she stepped into them. She felt powerful and sexy letting the sheer material travel up the long expanse of her legs, coming to rest around her hips. The garment felt amazing against her pussy, the silk feeling wonderful as it rubbed between her thighs. Twirling around she looked at herself in the mirror and took time to appreciate the curves of her ass, as it pushed the thing material out. While not an extremely curvy girl, she had developed curves that were now being shown off by the very thin material. She couldn't help but notice that the portion covering her rounded cheeks was see through, bathing her posterior in a blue film that melted as it gave way to her lower stomach and the rest of her body.

Ending her self imposed adoration of her ass she picked up the bra that matched with the thong. Like its counterpart, it was thin and a baby blue, specifically the cups were there more for the illusion of sexy as opposed to actually offering her support. The piece had to be slipped over her head, which as she slid it into place around her chest. Her pink nipples poked through the material threatening to rip it. She had to admit the selection was sexy. Her chest was not large, but she considered the two ripe breasts perfectly fine. All of her previous partners would rave about how nice it was to have her chest fit in the palm of their hand.

Lindsey felt herself get excited something about the dress was causing her to crave the festivities for the night. She never felt so sexy, ever in the very long life, she had lived. With a dainty hand, she grabbed a pair of golden earrings and put them in her ear, taking a moment to appreciate how the shine drew attention to the pointed extremities. Continuing to dress she grabbed for a white garter belt and the stockings that matched. She pulled them on and sat so she could put on the stiletto heels she was ordered to wear. As she clicked the golden buckles closed she focused on applying her makeup.

Like a skilled artist, she painted her face with expertise. Each stroke of her brush and pass of her lipstick added a distinct line highlighting the natural beauty that she was blessed with. As she finished she decided to grab for the crown jewel of her outfit. In her hand, she held a baby blue collar that had a small golden tag that shown brightly in the lights of her bathroom. With a sense of pride, she snapped the collar around her neck stared at her form in the mirror. She was quite the sight, blending the duality of innocence and sexuality in a perfect mixture. Turning away she walked out of the bathroom and out of the door of her room.

Moving through the hallways she was overcome with a sense of how small she truly was. The clacking of her heels echoed hauntingly through the area vibrating off the walls and returning to her accompanied by another sound. No matter how many times she heard it she was always amazed by the growls and moans that always came on a night like tonight. It excited her to no end, hearing the cacophony of sound that signified the late-night rendezvous of her fellow castle mates. In due time she knew she would be adding her voice to those sounds. As she walked she couldn't fight the growing pulse that traveled from her heart down to her pussy lips. Gradually her body was telling her that she was ready for the night, truly excited for what was to become of her. She allowed her mind to travel to distant places, letting images creep into her mind of how she would be thrown about and used tonight. How her smaller body would be at the mercy of the master of the castle. With another throb, she felt her pussy awaken and her heart race.

"Hey bitch," she heard a low feminine voice growl out, ripping her from the pleasant daydream she had involved herself in. Looking up she was met with the intense stare of golden eyes, peering into her. She stopped and felt trapped as she took in the sight of the one who called her name. The hall that they were standing in had windows that let in the piercing light of the moon, which outlined the frame of the woman and allowed her shadow to engulf Emilia's thinner form.

Emilia felt frozen as her companion approached her. She was truly a sight to be reckoned with. A muscular form that somehow blended the raw muscular power of a warrior with raw sexual power, the woman in front of her was a queen, adorned in a purple robe that barely extended to her thighs. As she took the steps towards Emilia she smiled her gorgeous face curving up into a lecherous grin. Stopping right in front of the corned girl she looked at her like a predator would look at its next meal. "Didn't you hear me talk to you?" the woman asked snarling out while reaching one of her clawed hands up to Emilia's neck. Sliding one of her fingers under her chin, she forcefully tilted her head up and forced her to make eye contact.

Emilia was shaken, not from fear but from her growing lust. The woman was even more intimidating and gorgeous up close. The moon reflected off of her bronze skin, bathing the muscles of her body in its light. Her robe hung open, only held together by the thin belt that wasn't fully tied together. Emilia felt herself stare at the woman's chest. Two impressive breasts were supported by slabs of muscle like the rest of her body. Both orbs were topped by brown nipples that were yearning to be sucked. Emilia let her eyes scan up the woman's body and saw the smile she still wore. She knew that she was showing off her fangs for a reason, it was her exerting her power. Emilia knew that on nights like this she was prey for the much stronger predators. The brown hair framed the woman's face, and delicate she whipped it from in front of her face. "H-hello Artemis," Emilia squeaked out, paralyzed by the golden eyes sizing her up.

"Hmm, what are you doing out at this time Emilia? Shouldn't you be fulfilling your duties?" Artemis purred out slightly pinching the woman's nipples. Emilia did her best not to moan, and to answer the question. She knew that not answering the question could lead to a few more problems, good problems, but problems non the less.

"I am Artemis, I was actually on my way when I ran into you," she said while allowing Artemis to continue to feel her up. Emilia knew what Artemis wanted, but she doubted she had time to fulfill it.

"Hmm lucky me. I get to see you all dolled up looking so sexy my little angel," Artemis continued as she ran a finger through Emilia's hair. At first, she was gently but in a flash, she was aggressive as she shoved her finger through the hole of the collar yanking Emilia up onto the tips of her toes. For a second Emili's heart raced as she felt excited at the lustful gleam in the woman's eye. Time slowed as Artemis reached down and started to kiss the smaller woman. Her powerful and thick lips easily overpowering Emilia's, while her tongue invaded her mouth. As the woman parted her mouth was curved into a smile while Emilia stood in a lustful haze. Not giving her a chance to recover she guided smaller girl down onto her knees and lifted the hem of her robe up, revealing a neat patch of pubic hair and a thick glistening pussy. From her subservient position, Emilia knew what she had to do.

Reaching forward she wrapped her hands around the woman's toned ass and buried her face into her dripping core. Emilia had been on her knees a lot for Artemis in the last few weeks and knew the best way to get her off. "Ooh yes, I fucking love you, you slutty elf," Artemis moaned as she felt the woman work her tongue up into her waiting hole. Emilia knew that she didn't have time to waist or else she would be in trouble, however refusing Artemis wasn't an option. In the past, Artemis would take pleasure in making sure Emilia knew her place. Never doing anything that could cause her real lasting pain, Artemis loved to push it bending Emilia and the other servants to her will. Emilia had become her favorite, as she put it, she loved watching a pure elf beg. Emilia had done a lot of begging, which is why she knew to get on her knees, and performing her task was the best option.

Focusing Artemis' swollen clit she sucked on it, causing the strong woman's thighs to clench around her head. "Oh yes my little elf slut, right there. You're so good at this," she moaned as her juices leaked from her body. Emilia took pride in hearing the woman moan, knowing she was doing a good job. She was doing so good in fact that Artemis took her hands and lightly placed them on Emilia's head. Imagine the surprise on her face when she felt the force of Artemis pushing her deep into her core. Emilia's nose and face were met with the feeling of her trimmed pubic hair, and the musky smell of her pussy. It was an intoxicating aroma that always excited Emilia. She did her best to ignore the feeling of the hands pushing her deeper and deeper, focusing on licking the clit. Each pass of her tongue caused Artemis to moan and her hips to push towards the poor girl's face.

At this point, Emilia had taken to massaging the thick globes of flesh she found her hands resting on. She spread her fingers over the tanned cheeks and pulled them in, kneading the flesh in a rhythmic pattern. "Ooh, a naughty elf has been practicing. Have you and the other servants been playing with each other? You know that's a no-no, maybe I should tell the mistress," Artemis moaned out. Unlike before it came it short raspy bursts as she tried catching her breath. Even though she talked a big game, when Artemis was horny it was easy to make her cum.

Inwardly Emilia smiled as she felt the woman stop and twitch as a small orgasm washed over her. Artemis pushed Emilia's face further between her thighs as she started gyrating her hips, riding a wave of pleasure brought on by Emilia's tongue. As the final few seconds subsided, Artemis released her grasp on the woman's head and allowed her to sit back on her knees. "Not bad slut, hmm whoever you're going to tonight is going to enjoy you," she said while picking her back up. Emilia blushed as clear streaks combined with her makeup giving her a distinctive look that teetered between freshly used and common whore.

"Thank you Artemis," Emilia said while keeping a dreamy look in her eye. Artemis huffed while Emilia walked past her, she knew she was going to be late. Being late tonight definitely would earn her a harsh punishment. "Hmm have fun, and if you see Irene tell her to be in my chambers ASAP," she said while laughing and walking away. Emilia continued forward-moving as fast as the heels would allow her to move. She rounded corner after corner until she came to an ornate set of doors. It didn't take a genius to see that the master of the domain rested her. She was ready to open the doors when they suddenly flew open revealing two women.

The first was a buxom redhead with a pretty freckled face and bright green eyes. The second had blonde hair like her but cut short in a pixie cut, and a wide ass. Both were wearing pink sets of lingerie that highlighted their best features. Emilia noticed that the duo looked a bit rough, covered in bruises and a few scratches around their chest. If she told them to turn around she knew she would see a few scars and rips in their underwear. The redhead gave Emilia a look that balanced between anger and worried. "Where have you been? Mistress is not happy with you and she took it out on us," she said.

"Sorry Irene, I ran into Artemis, you know how she is," Emilia apologized. She knew her being late was the reason the two girls looked so disheveled.

"Awe don't be sorry, Irene doesn't want to admit it, but it was fun," the pixie cut blonde said while placing her hand on Irene's ass. Irene shuddered at the touch, obviously reliving the wondrous torture she just went through.

Emilia wanted to say more but she knew that she had to get inside that room. Taking a step she put her hand on the door handle, an ornate silver piece. Stopping to take a second she turned to the girls who were walking away gingerly, and said, "Irene Artemis said for you to get to her room now." Emilia could see Irene tense up, and the blonde pat her on the ass as they made their way to Artemis' room. Taking a deep breath in she turned the handle of the door and entered the master suite.

It was Emilia's first time entering the room, and it took her breath away. While many of the rooms in the castle were large, this one was a vast expanse of comfort. On the walls were paintings of many different landscapes and portraits of a gorgeous couple. Around the room were various couches and seats that looked they would envelop her petite frame. The real centerpiece was a bed on a platform towards the center of the room. Laying in it lazily was her mistress and the beast she was called to serve.

The moonlight burst through the large bay window and poured over the couple who were eyeing her carefully. Her mistress looked like a sex goddess while she let the silk sheets lay lazily across her form. Her black hair cascaded down over her shoulders and lightly fell onto the bed. Gradually she rose from her spot in the bed and walked over to Emilia. She was slightly taller than the elf and considerably curvier. Each step she took allowed her soft pillow-like breasts to bounce just a bit. She was covered in a thin black shawl. If they weren't being held back by the lacey bra, they would definitely be sagging a bit under there own weight. The woman's eyes were a deep blue, almost hypnotic in how they analyzed Emilia's frame, it both excited and worried the poor girl.

She knew under the gaze of the goddess before her she was nothing but a convenient body for her perverted game. The woman stopped right in front of Emilia and showed her teeth. Pearly white fangs drew her attention. In the low light, they were brilliant. Many a time those very fangs pricked her own flesh and drove her mad. Her mistress took a slender finger and put it under her chin before planting a kiss on her lips.

The kiss was quick but powerful. Where Artemis was feminine yet forceful, her mistress was soft and feminine. It was so confusing yet familiar and turned her on in a way that Artemis couldn't. As they broke the kiss Emilia found herself studying her Mistress's face. It was a beautiful pale picture of what a goddess should look like. If it wasn't for the two black horns sticking out of her forehead, then she would call her an angel. Emilia yelped when she felt a sting on her ass, and her eye caught a thin black like whip extend back. It was her Mistress' tail, a wonderful extension of her body that promised both pain and pleasure. Another quick strike caused her to jump forward and land in the open arms of her mistress. "Emilia my dear," the woman started, her voice a haunting mixture of motherly but sensual, "You're late." Another two quick strikes hit her ass, they would definitely leave marks.

Emilia wanted to cry and she wanted to moan, as she felt the flat end of the tail rub against her ass, before another strike went across her cheeks. She didn't need to look to know that her Mistress was smiling a devilish smile. Inflicting pain and pleasure was her forte. Another strike hit the left side of her ass while the right one was caressed by her Mistress's hands. Slowly the thin taloned fingers felt the plump little peach that Emilia took the time dressing up. With soft feminine lips, the woman who controlled her planted a kiss on her forehead. With a blush on her face she stammered out, "I'm sorry Mistress Lillith. I was stopped on my way here."

The woman let out a laugh as she processed what her slave was saying. "Oh so you thought it was more important to stop than to be punctual, what am I going to do with you Emilia?" she teased as her tail flicked across the woman's right cheek while her hand moved to caress the left lump of flesh. This time the tail moved a bit harshly making her butt jiggle a bit and tears to form in her eyes. She knew that Lillith was not happy with her no matter what the smile said. "Emilia do you know why I asked you to be here tonight?" Lilith asked her in a harsh tone while continuing to strike her.

Her hands continued to grope at her backside manipulating the flesh in a way that caused her to moan. Emilia closed her eyes as Lillith's tail worked its way between her thighs and lightly stroked at her pussy lips. Gently the appendage stroked through the thin material and teased around her clit. Closing her eyes Emilia side, even though Lillith inflicted pain she inflicted pleasure as well. She leaned into the woman's bosom smelling the lavender perfume she wore for the night. It was a delicious scent that only came out on occasions where Lillith wanted to be the submissive one. However, right now Lillith had to show her power as her Mistress.

A harsh slap to the ass caused Emilia to shoot her eyes open and stare at Lillith whose eyes were alight with a flame of emotion. It was a look that terrified the smaller girl. Lilith wasn't one to show emotion so brazenly, she was the picture of cool, calm, and collected, however now she looked more upset. "I asked you a question slut," Lilith growled as she continued to spank the girl. At this point Emilia's ass was numb, but she knew that it could get worst. Disheartened by what she saw her in the woman's eyes she responded. "Apologies ma'am I don't know," she said with a hint of shame.

Lilith gripped her nails into the woman's ass and pinched at the supple flesh. "Today is a very special day. I needed you to be punctual. Today is my anniversary and you were going to help me with my gift," she said honestly. Emilia felt truly bad. It was known well that Lillith was a truly sentimental person and shared a strong bond with the man she loved. To be invited into her bedroom on her anniversary was not only Lillith admiring her beauty but her sexual skill. A succubus acknowledging her sexual skill was the highest compliment she could get.