Dessert for Lunch Ch. 02

Story Info
He surprises her with flowers, and his seed.
1.1k words
4.28
16k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

Diana had my mind racing. All I could think about was her in a tight, white, swimsuit. It was more of a teddy, really. Diana had a knack for sewing, and she loved showing off her body to me. She had found a pattern for a one-piece swimsuit that she liked, and after experimenting with the sizing, found the one that best accentuated her curves and her cleavage. Diana has DD-cup tits that I love to enjoy. And she loves showing them off for me. Diana had found some white cotton/spandex blend material that was basically see-through. When wet it left nothing to the imagination. When she wanted to reward me, or wanted sex when I wasn't in the mood, she would don this swimsuit, get wet, then pose for me. I couldn't resist. On top of that, she was wearing a beautiful floral dress today, but had nothing underneath. So, it was time to blow off an afternoon, much like lunch had been blown off. I could still smell her juices in my goatee, and I knew I had accomplished enough in the morning to take the afternoon off. In addition, I knew Diana had no classes or meetings this afternoon.

There was one more hour until school let out, and thirty minutes after that, Diana would close up the library and head home. I hatched a plan in my head.

I headed to Bloomers, Diana's favorite flower shop, and picked up a huge bouquet of flowers for her. It took about half an hour for them to put it together, so the timing was working out perfectly. I drove to her middle school and parked in the teacher lot, then headed in. The front desk staff knew me by sight, and gave me no trouble checking in, each of them commenting on the lovely flowers and how lucky Diana was and how happy we both looked. I told them I was going to spend the afternoon helping Diana sort the large order of new books, even though I knew she would be done soon. She always made quick work of the order unless she got distracted reading one of them.

Diana smiled as I entered the library. Her assistant was leaving as I entered, saving me the trouble to urging her to leave early. As I had anticipated, Diana was done with the sorting of new books, so we chatted while she put the flowers in a vase she kept at her office for the regular delivery of bouquets that made the other ladies jealous. Diana knew what I was up to. She had secretly hoped that she had gotten under my skin at lunch. She was ovulating, which made her horny as hell, and we both wanted to have a child. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the lights of the main office go dark, and Diana mentioned that Frank, her principal, a bulging cartoon of a man had left several minutes earlier. We looked out the window to see that my truck and her Prius were the only two remaining vehicles in the lot. It was late in the school year, and everyone was tired, so working late was a rarity. I pounced.

I grabbed Diana, turned her around to face me, and kissed her passionately, holding her close to me. Her breasts heaved against my chest as she pushed her pelvis into mine. I began kissing her neck as she dove into my ears. We both knew what each other wanted, and words weren't necessary.

I pulled up Diana's dress to reveal her nakedness, her neatly trimmed twat, already glistening, begging for my cock. I sat her on top of her desk and pushed her knees apart, then continued kissing her as she worked to unfasten my jeans and push them down. I removed her sweater, a necessity given how high the air conditioners in her building were set. We both knew that we had time before the custodian crew arrived, but the thrill of our naughtiness was making us both even hornier than we already were. Diana's shoulders were soft, tan, and shapely. She was my beautiful Latina wife. I pushed her sundress straps down over her shoulders, her large breasts straining to escape the confines of the dress and her strapless bra. I reached in and unfastened her bra. Diana lifted her arms, her breasts now breaking free, bouncing on full display for me. I pulled her close to me, found her pussy with my cock, and pushed hard. My rock-hard member slid into her pussy, and I was in ecstasy. I kissed her neck as she nibbled on my ear and dove her tongue in, the sound of her breathing and the wetness of her tongue titillating, enhancing the feeling of my cock deep in her pussy.

Diana's desk was the perfect height, placing her pussy exactly where my cock could meet her. We had discovered this fact months ago, when I had visited her, and our making out had almost gotten us caught. At that time she had commented that she wanted me to take her on her desk. Each time we had planned it, something had occurred to derail our rendezvous. Today, there was little planning, and we were enjoying an illicit affair in her workplace.

I kept thrusting my cock deep into her cunt as we kissed. Her dress was bunched up around her waist, her tits bouncing. Diana leaned back on her elbows as I fucked her. I had a perfect view of her tits rolling in waves with each thrust and her cunt stretched, taking all of me. I could feel her trying to milk my seed, her womb aching for me to implant her. As I watched her body move, I pushed harder and harder, our bodies slapping against each other, her cunt squeezing my cock, her eyes peering deep into mine, begging me to father a child with her. As she stared at me lovingly, I exploded deep inside her, each squirt pushing my seed further into her womb.

I stopped thrusting, keeping my cock buried in her pussy, preventing any semen from leaking out. Diana laid back on her desk and sighed. Both of us knew. We hadn't planned this. Our bodies needed each other. And we knew that our lovemaking would bear the fruit of a child we both wanted dearly. When I went limp, I pulled out, and we held each other. It was time to go home.

We picked up some dinner on the way home, and as I got to work on the deck, Diana came outside in her white swimsuit, just as she had promised. She was a vision of beauty, and she was mine. I measured carefully and began cutting boards and fastening them to the posts that were fixed in the concrete footers. She loved watching me work, and I knew that in short order, I would be leaving another deposit in her womb. We loved each other, and we took care of each other's needs.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers