Dessert Is On Me

Story Info
Wife serves anniversary dessert and takes it to new level.
4.8k words
4.33
93k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I. Breakfast Anyone?

The juices exploded in her mouth as she sank her teeth into the fresh ripe peach. Lapping up its succulence kept Suzi from noticing the surprise of my gentle unexpected embrace as I walked up from behind. "Looks delicious" I whispered softly as I gave her a kiss on the back of her neck. Her working lips and tongue on the ripe peach gave me a tinge of envy.

She had been gazing out the sunny kitchen window, looking deep in thought. She was wearing only an old t-shirt of mine she threw on to sleep in the night before. The morning sun's rays shone through the loose material exposing her petite form. Suzi is a natural, amazingly beautiful young 45 who looks more like she is in her early 30's. She stands 5'3", with shoulder length blond hair, bright blue eyes, a small waist, beautiful round 36DD breasts and a gorgeous never-met-a-stranger knock-out smile that turns heads. She had a cup of coffee in one hand and the now-dripping large round peach for breakfast in the other. Wrapping my arms closely around her waist, I lovingly stepped in close to give her a hug from behind. She laid her head back on my shoulder, smiled and pressed her ass against the wall of my body to reciprocate the hug.

"Goooood Morning" she said, responding to the firmness of my growing member against the back of her ass. The corners of her mouth stayed raised, offering a smile of satisfaction as she slowly massaged my muscle, moving her ass in a playful circular motion. "Oooo, that's nice" she said.

I moaned with delight and kissed her neck. "Yes it is." I agreed. "Goooood morning to you"

She needed little encouragement. The more she moved, the harder I got. Her movement caused her t-shirt to hike up, exposing her bushy mound in front. My hard flesh pushed through my boxers against her soft bare ass. The fabric of the t-shirt was no match for her growing erect nipples.

With the half filled cup of coffee in one hand and the ripe peach relentlessly releasing its juices down her arm in the other, her hands were committed. The obligation of her hands didn't slow the choreography of her ass. Holding her cup and peach allowed me the freedom to slide my right hand down to her waiting unprotected bush and the other hand under her shirt to examine the large ripe peaches of her breasts.

As I began to caress her body and stimulate her clit, her ass picked up intensity. She moaned, as she rhythmically moved her perfect tool of massage. I felt her getting moist and I became rapturously dizzy as we stood in the fresh warmth of the morning sun.

I held our bodies close with my right hand over her warm moist box while inspiring her clit with my fingers. My left hand cupped much of her left breast, assertively rolling the three quarter inch erect nipple that stood begging for attention between my fingers and thumb. "Harder," she whispered growing out of breath. "Oh yes." Her ass responded in kind to the intensity she felt in her moist clit and the workout of her nipple. "Oh yes, give it to me" she said working my member over. "You know how much I love my peaches and cream."

The thought melted me. This was a first. I moaned in delight. "Mmm, your favorite," I whispered. The room began to spin from the imminent explosion rising up within me, and the thought of contributing to her breakfast. The growing rush within me and intense swelling of my member convinced me that as juicy as that peach was, it would pale in comparison to the pint of cream on its way to drench it. "Oh baby," I moaned in ecstasy while pulling her dancing ass tighter against me, "fresh cream for your peach is about to be serrrved."

"Serve it, baby ... serrrrve it," she begged. Then, without warning whispered "That's it!" as she suddenly pulled away, turned around and looked at me with bounding excitement of a discovery. "That's it!"

"What's it?" I asked, stunned as if I had just been left on another planet.

"Tonight!" she said excitedly. "I woke up this morning straining to think where I would take you for dinner tonight."

"Tonight?" I asked, with my rocket aching and throbbing from what felt like a NASA mission aborted at T minus 2.

"This is the anniversary of the first night we met darling; the night of the walk that changed the rest of our lives. I wanted to treat you to dinner to celebrate, you know - something special."

"Baby," I offered, "You pick the place - any place - and it is yours. I'll take you anywhere you want to go to celebrate." At this moment I would buy her the restaurant for dinner if it meant we could get back to breakfast!

"That's sweet darling" she said with that mischievous glean in her eye. She pulled her t-shirt down over her moist mound, accentuating her nipples still raised in excitement. "Tonight, you take me for dinner" she said with a confident smile, "but dessert is on me."

"OK!" I conceded. "So, where do you want to go to eat?"

"I'll pick it Lover Boy. I get dinner from you, and you get dessert from me."

I could tell her wheels were beginning to turn like they do when she has a plan. "Don't you have a golf game?'' she suddenly inquired. "You need to get out of here."

"Tee time is not for an hour and a half. I've become very hungry for breakfast - it is the most important meal of the day," I tried to say convincingly.

"Oh no, that might spoil your dinner," my beautiful wife shot back with a smile. She took the peach in her hand and planted it in my mouth. "Go, go, go!" she said urgently. "Go play golf. I'm sure Steve is waiting for you."

"Whoa. What's the rush to get me out of the house?"

"I have a lot to do. I'll tell you what Tiger" she offered. "Play like a champion" she paused, "because of what's riding on it."

"What do you mean?"

She stepped forward next to me, took my member in her freed peach juice covered hand and began pumping. Looking up at me in the eyes she assertively whispered "Listen. I want you to go have the best day of golf you have ever had." She tightened her grip as she continued to pump slowly, looking up at me with determination in her beautiful blue eyes. "Take all day playing a full 18. Don't rush. I want you to do well on every hole" she said now squeezing my hardened member with all her strength and pumping faster. "The number of holes you come in under par today will be the number of nights in a row that I will love and suck you dry any way you want." She could feel my member swell, knowing right when it would explode. "Kind of a fewer-strokes-there by you means more-strokes-here for me deal!" Her words and pumping grip were dizzying. "The next two and a half weeks are rlding on your golf game today baby." Fully in control, she masterfully released her grip, denying my aching member a second time.

"Aghhh!" I let out. "I'm dying and want you soooo bad."

"You better play well then baby and bring the score card back signed by Steve."

"Oooo, you ARE good. This is going to mess my game up."

"Mmmm, I hope not. I am counting on you. Keep your eye on the ball and follow through sweetheart - and I will too. In the meantime," she continued with a smile, "Remember, dinner's on you, dessert's on me. Be here to pick me up at 7:00 for dinner, but not before.

"Mmmm, I'll be here."

"Not before, and remember baby, dessert's on me."

II. Fore! Play

Everything in me wanted to explode. I could see the wheels turning behind her seductive gaze and smile. She gave me the "go with me on this and you will be a very happy man" look as I made my way up the stairs. Past experience with this amazing woman taught me that to allow this concession would lead to a certain and momentous reward later. I conceded and took a cold shower, The brisk water did little to cool my jets from her golf challenge and dinner invitation. My mind raced. With my beginning golf skill, she knew I would be lucky to get one or two holes under par. Fortunately, by chance or luck, her proposal was based on the number of holes under par and not the total score! I began to fantasize what it would mean to play the best game of my life. To birdie half the holes would mean a week and a half of non-stop indulgence. I began to think about her gorgeous tan willing body and concluded that no PGA trophy or title could begin to compare.

My imagination jumped to try to grasp what she meant about dessert. What is she planning? My cold shower finished and my aching member remained full, tall, hard, and eager.

Fifteen minutes later I arrived at the golf course. I found Steve at the driving range warming up for the game. Steve is a frequent and capable player. He is always generous with golf tips. Although quite good, he doesn't take the game too seriously. After blowing through a small bucket of balls we made our way to the practice putting green. My first putt was uncharacteristically off. The next several followed suit. I smiled. "A bit rusty," I said trying to be convincing. The truth was, I couldn't get the vision and voice of Suzi out of my mind.

A shout coming from the direction of the pro shop broke the humbling pause. "Hey Steve!" Both of us turned toward the shop and Steve waved. He introduced Cliff and Tom as two colleagues from work. We decided to create a foursome and released their tee-time. Tom was new to golf, and worried he would slow us down. "What about scramble?," Steve offered. "We can play as two teams, each team using their best ball for each stroke. No one slows anyone down and your score is the team score."

"Sounds good," Tom said showing some renewed confidence. "What are the stakes?"

"One hundred dollars each sound good?" Cliff asked.

"Throw in the 19th hole, and you're on" I added. Smiles and nods all around sealed the deal.

It was a gorgeous day for golf. Cliff and Steve carried each team with occasional contributions by Tom and me. With the benefit of scramble, both teams were evenly matched. The afternoon was marked by laughter and strategy. The bet upped the ante, but no one took the game too seriously. As we moved on to the back nine Steve turned and said "Not a bad start, seven under and beating Cliff and Tom by one. The bogie on the fourth hurt," he added, "but hey, six birdies and an eagle." In that moment it dawned on me that his words had more meaning than he realized! Suzi was confident her risky proposal would be a big distraction with only small consequences for her. Never would she have imagined that her sure-thing bet, her bold mischievous tease offer would commit her to an entire week of unrelenting sex after only nine holes. The thought of it made me begin to feel a wood growing in my pants. "Hey Steve, lets see if we can top it on the back nine" I offered with an ulterior motive.

The back nine was more challenging for both our teams. Steve's ability allowed us to keep pace. Scores evened up on 13 when we bogeyed against their par. Suspense became high at the final putt after Cliff and Tom easily birdied for a 12 under total score of 60. Steve took the lead with a put that looked like a sure thing. The ball went straight for the hole, circled the cup and rolled out. "Your up," Steve sighed. "No pressure,'' he added, "It all comes down to this putt." As I lined it up, I found myself not distracted by the gentlemen's wager, but on Suzi. I pictured her sun-soaked beautiful form this morning and mischievous seductive smile. Her soft, sexy voice echoed in my mind promising "the number of holes you come in under par today will be the number of nights in a row that I will love and suck you dry any way you want." My resolve and member both secretly became firm. I could still feel the peach juice covered grasp that defined my morning, and somehow inspired her imagination for the evening ahead. The putt went in for the tie and unknown to the other three, secured another rapturous rendezvous with the real life woman of my wet dreams. We decided to keep it a tie, and head to the clubhouse for a round to celebrate.

On the way in I asked Steve if I could take the score card to show Suzi. "You know, she is never going to believe this score with my golf game."

"That, my friend is the beauty of Scramble," Steve offered. ''It allows the unimaginable to happen.''

I only smiled. Steve gladly endorsed the back, never anticipating what his signature was worth in that moment.

After a round of beers I arrived home at five minutes to 7:00, and discovered a note on the door. It instructed me to take a shower and to get dressed in what had been laid out. She ended the note saying she was running a quick errand and would be back in time for us to leave for dinner at 7:30. My mind raced. I couldn't wait to show her the score card. I also wondered what she was up to, what errand she was running, what was up her sleeve.

I showered, got dressed and came down the stairs to discover Suzi waiting at the entrance of the living room with jazz playing softly in the background. She already had her coat on, a black leather coat I had never seen before. It went down to her mid-thigh, leaving whatever she might be wearing underneath to the imagination of anyone who would feast on a gaze. Her tan, toned, bare shiny legs led from the leather down to her petite two and a half inch cherry red heels. She is breathtaking and she knows it. "Hey big boy" she said seductively while giving me a peck on the cheek, "how was the golf game?"

"Good, very good,'' I said proudly.

"Really?" she inquired with genuine and hungry interest. "So how good?"

"Mmmm, I look forward to finding out over the next day shy of two weeks." I said proudly.

"Sounds like someone was motivated today," she said. "No pudding without the signed proof baby. Let's see the card."

"Here you go" I said as I handed her the card with the holes of interest circled. "Best scramble game I have ever played. Count 'em. Proof for a lot of pudding there."

"Impressive score" she said as she ran her hand over my crotch. "Much better than I hoped for," she said smiling. "Okay Tiger, I keep my word. Starting tomorrow night, and every night up until two weeks from tonight, I am all yours without reservation" she said slowly. "Anything. Anywhere. As many times and even better as many ways as you want. You call it, you name it, you ask it, and it is - I am - yours. But," she said looking at me in the eyes with seductive resolve, ''tonight is mine. The plans are mine, and most importantly you are mine. Agreed? You are taking me for dinner and dessert is all on me. Are you ready?"

III. Dinner is Served

Suzi navigated as I drove to the place of her choice. We arrived at the Chez Idylle, a romantic French place on the river at the base of an upscale high rise hotel. Suzi walked over to the coat check before having us escorted to our table. She dropped her shoulders, allowing the leather coat to fall down her back as she gracefully pulled her arms out from it. I gasped as she handed the coat to the clerk. He handed her a claim ticket. He was so distracted by what she was wearing that he never looked her in the eyes.

"You always look amazing," I whispered as we made our way to the table, "but you have just redefined the word tonight." She smiled unsurprised by the reaction as conversations stopped and heads turned at every table we passed. Suzi was wearing an elegant red short dress unlike anything I had ever seen. It appeared to wrap around her body rather than it being over her body. The material began under her arms, leaving her tan shoulders bare. It wrapped across her body, barely covering her ample breasts. It continued around her back, over her hips, and one more time to barely cover her ass and mound. Dark tan skin was enjoyed between the wraps. Her tan legs led to her matching red two and a half inch high heels. She knew she had me right where she wanted. I pulled out her chair as we arrived to the 8:00 table for two waiting for us by the window.

We enjoyed a two hour leisurely dinner, under the starlit sky. We moved from course to course with wine paired to each. Suzi flirted with me, teasing with her words and the occasional nudge under the table from one of her high heels.

"May I interest in you in dessert," our waiter said interrupting the conversation we were enjoying with our eyes.

"Not tonight," she said to him without moving her eyes from mine. "We have other plans." The corners of her mouth went up into a seductive smile.

We paid the check. Without a word, Suzi got up and began to walk toward the door again with purpose. Her smile and body in that dress captured the attention of the room as she made her way to the coat check room. She handed the clerk the ticket, received her coat and tried to hand him a tip.

"No thank you" he said with a broad smile. "You are the most gorgeous vision that I have seen in a long time."

She noticed movement and growth in the front of his pants. "What's your name?" she leaned over and asked in a whisper.

"John, my name is John" he said stunned she was continuing the conversation.

"Listen John, feast your eyes. Do you remember the sound of a voice as well as you remember a vision?"

"Pretty well," he stammered.

"I am going upstairs," she explained. "I am going up there to see how many times and how many ways I can empty my husband of every drop of cum in his body. How does that sound to you John?" she asked teasingly.

"He is the luckiest guy I have ever seen," John said.

"John," she paused looking at his alert groin. "If I were to climb back there and let you unwrap this dress from my hot, tan body, how many ways do you think I could make you cum?"

"Oh God, I don't know" he whimpered, "you are about to make me cum now just talking to me."

"John," she answered, "I just met you and I know exactly how many times I would make you explode in orgasm."

"How many?" he asked curiously, moving his feet around trying to contain himself.

"One more time, John," she said. "I would say – and remember my voice and what I am about to say John when you are fucking yourself tonight – I want you one more time John."

Warm jism spurted from his hard dick, spraying against the inside of his pants. "Oh, Oh," he cried out, turning in a circle to hide the spot forming on the front of his pants.

"More John, I want more" she continued to whisper with a smile. She took her coat and entered the lobby.

"You are cruel," I said. "He will never forget what you did tonight."

"Neither will you," she said.

"Neither will I what?" I asked.

"Forget what I do to you tonight," she said confidently. We stepped into the elevator, she pushed the button marked 15. "I hope you saved room for dessert." The doors to the elevator closed.

She stepped purposefully out of the elevator, turned left and made her way down the hallway as if she knew right where she was going. "I thought we were going someplace for dessert," I asked catching up from behind her.

"We are," she said. She turned in front of a hotel suite door, slipped a plastic key card in and pushed it open at the sound of the door unlocking. She looked back at me, winked and walked in. The spacious two room suite was lit only by candles. The candles were grouped near the fireplace in the living room, near the large Jacuzzi bathtub in the bathroom and next to the spacious king size bed in the bedroom. She hung her coat up before turning and putting her arms around me, pulling me close. "Dessert will be served in different courses tonight lover boy. We will start here with fruit, she said, to prepare the pallet. We will need a good bath when we are through with each other, so that is where our second course of chocolate covered strawberries will be. All of that will lead us to things heating up with the main course of cherries flambé to be served for you in the bedroom."

"Very nice," I said admiringly. "You have gone to a lot of work."

"No," she corrected. "This is and will be sheer pleasure." She pushed my sport coat off my shoulders, beginning to undress me. "All we need," she said, "is something to serve all this dessert on."

12