Dessert With the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol reached over and slapped Stan on the head. "Shut up," she said, "and eat that pussy." As Mike dropped his head to her lap, Carol lived up to Stan's warning, saying, "That's it, baby. Lick my clit. That feels so good, keep licking it." Jan just moaned as she felt the flat of Stan's tongue rubbing her own clit. Enjoying what Stan was doing to her, Jan watched as Mike ran his tongue over Carol's shaved lips before dipping his tongue into her. Looking up, he said, "Baby, we are definitely going to shave you. This pussy feels so good." He then shoved his tongue back into Carol..

"Oh yes Mike," Carol whispered, "that's it. Put your tongue in me, fuck me with your tongue. That feels so good." Meanwhile, Stan had put his tongue in Jan's pussy and was licking at the juice flowing out of her. Jan put her hand on the back of his head and pressed him harder against her cunt.

"Do it, Mike. Shove those fingers in me. Oh yeah, put your hand in that cunt. Fuck it, fuck it with your fingers." Carol continued to give her commentary. "Eat that pussy, baby. Eat it good. There it is, lick it. God you make my clit feel so good. Lick it, Mike."

Even though she equally appreciated the way Stan was licking her, all Jan could do was moan. She knew that she was about to cum as he worked two fingers in and out of her. Suddenly he hit her G-spot and Jan tightened her thighs around him and forced herself hard against his mouth.

"YesyesYESI'MCUMMING," Carol yelled. That was enough to trigger Jan's climax. She began cumming, rubbing herself all over Stan's face. Losing herself completely in her own orgasm, Jan could hear Carol crying out, "FUCK YES! FUCKFUCKFUCK," Carol screamed as her orgasm continued. "Here I cum again. Lick it Mike. Lick it hard." Both women were cumming like crazy, and both men were drinking down all the juice that was flowing out of the women.

Even after her orgasm was over, Jan was still hot and ready for more sex.. Mike had pulled back from Carol, and Jan leaned over, kissing him on the lips. For the first time she tasted another woman's pussy on Mike's face. Surprisingly, it was even sexier than when she tasted herself. there. Jan forced her tongue into his mouth, reveling at the taste of Carol's cum.

Leaning back, Jan pulled Stan up by his shoulders and started kissing him. Now she was tasting herself, but on a strange man's face. She didn't know what to think because it was turning her on so much. She reached down and took Stan's cock in her hand. She was glad to find that it was already rock hard. Definitely 10 plus inches. "I need to be fucked." Turning to Carol, she said, "Is it okay if Stan fucks me? I really need it."

"Go for it girl," Carol responded.

"I'm sure Mike would like to fuck you too, Carol. That's right, isn't it Mike. Wouldn't you like to fuck Carol." Mike could only nod dumbly, hardly recognizing the woman his wife had become.

"I think it's time we went to the bedroom," Carol said. "We'll all be a lot more comfy there."

Almost jumping from the hot tub, Jan said, "Then let's go." Stan climbed out and Jan grabbed a towel and began drying him off. When she got to his crotch, she continued rubbing long after she got the water off. Mike and Carol were standing beside them, their wet, naked bodies pressed together as they kissed passionately. "Break it up, you two, and lead us to the bedroom. We've got some serious fuckin' to do." Jan vaguely wondered who was doing that talking through her mouth. It couldn't be her. She was too prim and proper for that. But whoever it was, that strange, wild woman sure did want Stan's big cock between her legs.

"Who is that woman?" Mike said to Stan. "And what did you do with my wife?" He couldn't believe what a wonderful slut Jan had become. She seemed intent on crossing every boundary tonight. It was like a dream come true.

Jan grabbed Mike, pulled him against her and gave him a big kiss. "Come on, Honey," she said. "Let's go do the neighbors." With that, they all headed inside.

When they got to the bedroom Jan saw that they had a king sized bed with a chenille bedspread on it. "We'd better pull this thing off," she said. "I think we permanently stained one with our wet spot this afternoon."

"Good plan," Carol said. Together the women pulled the spread down and folded it in the corner.

"What about the sheets?" Jan asked.

"They have so many cum stains on them already, a few more won't make any difference."

With that, the two women got up on the bed and lay on their backs with the two men positioning themselves on top of them. Stan was poised over Jan, his face right in front of hers. As she leaned up and kissed him she could feel the head of his hard cock against her pussy lips. Slowly he entered her, sliding gently inside until she felt fuller than she ever had before. When she felt his balls against her ass she realized that she had the whole thing in her pussy. "That feels so good," she whispered. Stan began moving in and out, taking her slowly and steadily. Jan shuddered with the pleasure.

Next to her, Carol was saying, " Do it hard, Mike. Fuck me hard." Jan could hear the slap of Mike's hips against Carol's thighs as he pounded in and out of her. Unexpectedly, Mike paused, leaned over and kissed on Jan's nipple. It felt so good. Not just her tit, but the thought that even while he was having another woman Mike still wanted to play with her.

A moan came out of Jan as Stan started speeding up. Again and again he drove into her, his balls bouncing against her with every thrust. Jan tightened her pussy around him on each out-stroke, then relaxed when he slammed back in. Each stroke drove her closer and closer to what she knew was going to be her biggest orgasm of the night.

"Yes Mike," Carol went on. "You make my cunt feel so good. I'm getting close, Mike. Fuck me harder."

Seemingly inspired by his wife's passionate words, Stan started slamming into Jan even harder. She was right on the edge of a huge explosion of lust when Stan suddenly stopped. He leaned back, forcing himself even deeper into her cunt. Jan tightener herself around him as it hit her. As she started cumming, Jan began wildly bucking and squirming under Stan's weight. The feel of that giant cock inside had set her whole body on fire. Just as it started to ebb a little, Stan started moving in and out again, setting off another, bigger explosion. She knew her pussy was flooding him. Abruptly Stan stopped again. Throwing his head back, Stan let out a yell as loud as any she had ever heard from a man. That's when a stick of dynamite went off inside her. Stan was cumming and it felt as if his cum was on fire. Then Mike joined in the screaming. Jan realized that Mike was shooting his own load into Carol's cunt. Both the women thrashed about, seemingly pinned to the mattress by the squirting cocks inside them.

Just when Jan thought she might pass out from the excitement, it ended. Stan literally collapsed on top of her, his rapidly deflating dick still stuck inside. She realized that their combined cum was pouring out of her. "So much for these sheets," she thought. Next to her, she saw that Mike had also collapsed and was lying halfway across Carol. He moved slightly until he was kissing Jan hard on the lips. They were both too weak even to extend their tongues, kissing just lip to lip.

Stan rolled off her while she and Mike ended their kiss. The four of them lay quietly next to each other, not even Carol speaking for a while. Finally, Carol could not contain herself any longer. "You two are so fucking hot. That was incredible."

"Yes it was," Jan responded. "It certainly was." Turning to her husband, she said, "Mike, I love you so much. Thank you."

"No, thank you," he said. "Thank you for the best dessert I've ever had."

12