Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a little too rattled to return it, but Owen kissed her lightly before he said, "I guess you and I are even. We've shocked each other, but I was the winner. Just how old are you Tess?"

Her ability to think straight came back to her as she told him, "Forty two and old enough to not point my naked butt toward a doorway."

"I can only hope you'll do that again and I'm there."

Standing up, Molly said, "I'm very glad I was right here to see your reaction Owen, because it was priceless." As Molly talked and distracted Owen, Tessa chanced a glance down at Owen's still hard cock as Molly added, "Well two reactions, one of which is still on proud display between your legs."

"Well okay then," Tessa said as she flashed a smile toward Molly, "I think I'll just go wash my face with a cool cloth."

"It's good to be you right about now isn't it lover," Molly told Owen as soon as they were alone.

"Well I think we should offer to make Char's room hers and get her to commit to at least two days a week here."

"We don't have enough for her to do for two days honey," Molly said knowing what was inspiring Owen to press the issue.

"We need her here just as we found we needed Char here. We're spoiled rotten now and I miss having Char living here."

"I do too. She just took over receiving guests, surprising us with things from the kitchen and so much more."

"That's what I'd hope from Tessa too, and damn, she just proved that she's okay with nudity."

"With your hard dick is what you really mean."

"That too," and Owen smiled and kissed his wife.

"Tessa, Join us for a minute," Molly said, "We have something to ask you."

She was sure she wasn't in trouble for what she had just done to Owen, but she couldn't help but still worry a little as she took a chair near Molly. "Owen and I've been talking, and we want to offer you Char's job permanently. Two days a week minimum, and you can have her room and use the car we bought for her."

"Oh...oh my, I wasn't expecting...I want so much to say yes."

"Well we hope you will, but of course by now you know that I'm sure that Owen will be naked more often than not around here, and I will be frequently."

Owen felt he needed to add, "Though not often, that might also apply to Dan, Perry, and even Kathy and Alana."

"Oh, well...well yes, of course." Finding a smile for them she said, "I just got past the shock of seeing you Owen and...I'm so very flattered."

"Well we know you're quite up to the job Tess, but it's up to you of course. I think Char told you enough about how the three of us were living here. Though a lot of her time was spent here or in her room, she had the run of the house."

"Yes, she told me all of that and...so you wouldn't mind if I answered the doorbell or...well simple things like that?"

"You'd live here Tess, so of course not. If you have a friend in, great and if it's a studly friend, then that's very great," and it took Tessa a second to realize Molly was smiling.

"I'd need to let one of my other jobs know that I'd be leaving them."

"However you want to work that is fine, but we assumed you would want to give them notice."

"Yes of course. I'm just...yes, I accept your so very generous offer."

"Owen was smiling then and with his hand resting on her hand, he said, "We haven't discussed pay."

"Well I know what Char was making, so...I'm embarrassed to say I was assuming the same rate."

"Well you're right, so that is set too. Welcome home Tess."

"Oh my God, that sounds so nice, thank you."

Chapter Two Hundred Seventy

Two weeks later, Tessa moved in, and at long last Molly and Owen's life did settle down. Molly worked out of their office, Owen went to work and came home to smiling Tessa and often drinks from the bar or iced tea were waiting for him and Molly to sip on so they could unwind from their busy days. Molly had someone interested in having a party, but that would be many weeks away, if indeed it did happen. Tessa appeared with fresh drinks, and Owen, with his arm out, said, "Come here a second Tess," and as she joined him her sweet smile appeared. "Sit here," he said patting his left thigh, and urged her to trust him as his arm went around her. "Now being totally honest, how are you doing now that you're all settled in with us and have had time to adjust?"

"In all honesty?"

"Oh yes, always."

"I'm very happy."

"Now that's good news," and he brazenly pulled her top out and peered down and saw her breasts as she smiled and made a feeble effort to stop him. "Perfect, no bra and very sweet breasts. Molly honey, I do believe our Tessa is getting used to our way of life."

"Is he right Tess?" Molly asked her.

"I believe I am. I don't turn beet red when I see Owen naked now for example.

"Stand up for must a minute hon," Owen said, and then staring into her eyes he slowly undressed and then pulled her down to sit on his now bare thigh. "You handled that very well, with only a flush of pink. Honey, I believe sweet Tessa really is becoming one of us. Would you like to take another test Tess?"

"Molly?"

"I can't help you, because I don't know what he's up to."

"Well you can't get any more naked," she said smiling at Owen.

"That's very true," and he reached for the buttons on her dress.

"Owen, you can't just do that right in front of Molly," but she was clutching the front of her dress well below where he was attacking her buttons.

"Molly, do you object to what I'm doing hon?"

"I don't object."

"See honey, Molly doesn't mind at all."

"But Owen...this is all I'm wearing."

"I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised," and he opened the top and gazed at her breasts as he added, "And look at your pretty nipples. Honey, I like her breasts very much," and as he undid another button, she moved her hand away and just watched him until her simple garment was fully open to their eyes. "Up again hon," and her dress fell to the floor before he sat her down and held her close to him.

Her cheeks were very rosy, but she didn't try to escape or sound afraid as she said, "I told myself that if I was ever naked in front of you I'd be just fine, but I never thought about you undressing me."

"And look at what you're doing to me."

She didn't have to see his cock to know he was hard, so she just smiled at him as she said, "If I don't look down right now I'll be okay, but I think I know what I'd see if I did."

"I don't have any more tests for you Tess...well that I'm allowed to give you anyway. Now what are the chances we'll see you naked around the house at least on occasion?"

"I'm sure that will happen, but it's going to take more than this to get me comfortable with the idea."

"Well for one thing," Molly said, and she quickly stripped and then said, "Be right back," and Owen urged Tessa to sit on his thigh again.

He had a strong urge to tease her with his hand, but behaved long enough for Molly to reappear and take their picture. "Now turn more toward me you two, and Tess, put your arm around his neck and lean into him." After taking that picture she got one with Owen's right hand on her side just under her breasts and then touching her right nipple with one finger as they looked at each other. Am I asking too much of you Tess?" Molly asked her.

"I'm holding it together so far Molly, but my heart is racing. What next?" she asked with more strength than she was feeling.

"Stand up and kiss each other tenderly. If that's too hard Tess, just make it look good for the camera," and they shared a light kiss, but that was for Molly only Tessa told herself.

"Okay, Owen hold Tess close to you now, arm around her, and Tess, your right arm around him, but...okay like that, but Tess, hold Owen's cock with your left hand long enough for me to focus and get a picture," but the camera did the focusing in an instant, and Molly didn't need much more time than that to get the shot.

Staying close to naked and warm Owen, Tessa, with an almost trembling voice said, "Molly, I can't believe you just told me to...are you serious?"

"She's serious," Owen said softly before he kissed her cheek.

Even as she talked to him, she leaned even closer and curled her fingers around his hard shaft as she said, "I know you and Char shared some very intimate times."

"We did, but that was her. You, Molly and me will just have to figure out what we want, need and can live with. What I shared with Char didn't happen for some time after she came to live with us."

"I know, I read that in her journal. She enjoyed being with you very much Owen," and then turning to look at Molly, she said, "I love what we're sharing, It scares me to death, but I love it, and I hope I'm with you two for many years and even if I do find my own man."

"Wonderful Tess," Molly said as she joined them. Look at the three of us. Naked and embracing and happy."

"This is perfect," Owen added before he kissed Tess lightly and then Molly. "But Tess, one of these days you're going to just happen on Molly and me and we'll be making love. I just wanted to prepare you for that. We don't mind if you watch us, but we don't want you to be shocked or unsure of what to do."

"I'm glad you warned me." Then she smiled and said, "I've never seen a couple make love, so I just might stare."

"We don't mind at all hon," Molly said before she kissed Tessa's cheek.

"This is perfect," Owen said, "Our lives are exactly as we hoped it would be right Molly?"

"This is perfect, and thank you Tessa for helping us make this possible."

"Well you're very welcome, but I've never been this happy before and so...and...I can't wait to see you two making love."

Owen smiled as he glanced at Molly before saying, "You'll see me photographing a very naked and sexy woman named Elise one of these days, and probably with naked Molly with her."

Smiling, Tessa said, "I hope I don't miss that."

"Oh yes Molly, Tessa is one of us and belongs here."

The End.

1...99100101