Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure that's true."

"Then no."

"Okay, call me later and we'll get this going."

"Okay. God, I'm already so nervous."

"I understand, but Ann, the more we can come up with, the more you'll make. We'll have a great time, and Ann...I promise, you'll be totally safe."

"I know, but thanks for saying that. Okay, I'll call you about two o'clock."

Before Owen could call Scott, Scott called him and told him, "I think we have a couple interested in getting married at your place."

He smiled to himself, and sitting up straight he said, "Tell me more."

"Seem nice, about twenty five or so, seem to have money, but I can't say for sure. They would like more details and some photos of your place before we even get together with them."

"So they understand it would be very expensive and about the other details we've talked about?"

"Oh yeah, I didn't hold back, but I did emphasize the privacy of your place You said better to scare them off than be mislead, so I laid it out for them just like you said."

"Great. Then if you can, get over here and we'll come up with something to show them. Also, Ann wants to do another set."

"You mean like today?"

"Hopefully. She'll call me in a couple of hours."

"Hot damn, I'm on my way."

Chapter Fourteen

Owen was suddenly full of confidence once again. A possible wedding and another session with Ann. What about, as June referred to her, daring and petite Rita? That warranted a call to June.

"Hi Owen, I was just thinking about you."

"I'll hope they were good thoughts love and I need to ask you a question."

"What do you want to know?"

"You mentioned how daring Rita is, so I wondered what you would think about me asking her to pose for Scott and me."

"You...but you don't even know what she looks like. I thought you were more discriminating than that."

"I don't expect or even need them to be beautiful. You said she's petite, so I have a picture of sorts of her in my mind. I was hoping you might mention the idea to her. If she's interested then we could take it from there."

"Oh Owen, I don't..." he thought he heard her sigh like she didn't really want to ask Rita, or maybe the sigh was in frustration, but then she said, "Well okay, I'll ask her." The tone of her voice told him he had made a mistake asking her for some reason, but it was too late to retract the question. "Okay, I'll talk to her. Bye Owen," and the conversation was ended before he could tell her about Ann or the possible wedding. Then even before Scott could arrive, June called him and said, "Owen, can you and Scott be at Bendix Woods at one tomorrow?"

"He'll be here in a few minutes so I'll check his schedule and call you."

"Okay. I have things to do so call me on my cell phone."

"Okay, say in less than an hour."

Owen wanted some time to think about what photos he and Scott would get for the wedding couple, but he also needed time to think about Ann and what they might get into at Love Creek County Park. He didn't have much time to think, because Nila called him and said, "Scott just left here saying he was on his way to see you, and he seemed in a real hurry."

"The reason behind that is we may have a wedding project, and I'd told him that if he could find a couple interested in getting married here, I'd give him a big bonus. Also we may have another shoot this afternoon."

"That must be it then, and assuming he doesn't get pulled over for speeding, he should be there very soon."

"Okay. So how are you doing?"

"I'm doing okay."

"Could I talk you into dinner again, say Friday night?"

"Yes you could. I was going to ask you, and with what you have lined up for this afternoon, maybe you could tell me how that all goes for you over dinner."

"Like we talked about, it would be really awkward for Scott to tell you, so I'll bring you up to date. Say I pick you up at six?"

"That would be great, bye for now Owen." He smiled as he put the phone down, but then June came back to his thoughts. As much as he wanted to call her back and talk to her though, he held back and waited Scott came in saying, "Hey boss, I'm loaded with gear and hot to work."

"Set your gear down and take a deep breath, because we need to talk about what we're going to do," but over the past days both of them had spent enough time planning and thinking, so minutes later the two of them moved through the main rooms of the house taking photos. Then on to the ball room, the large patio and the landscaped yard.

Ann called right at two, and Owen had to struggle with a decision. Then throwing caution aside, and after a brief discussion he told her how to get to his place and they would go up in his car.

Had Owen been a nail biter he would have been down to tender meat by the time Ann arrived. She was stunned by his house and grounds, so they spent half an hour while he walked her through and they talked about anything other than what was ahead of them. Owen wasn't even aware that he would innocently touch the small of her back as he guided her along, and she would touch his arm or shoulder as she oohed and awed and stared. "Your house is totally awesome Owen."

"I'm glad you think so." Then he lied saying, "I inherited it, so I can't brag too much."

"So cool." As they walked and talked, Scott was tagging along, and Owen had to smile, because Scott's eyes were all over Ann through it all.

As they drove north, Owen looked over at Ann and wished he was closer to her age. Definitely cute, but not what he considered pretty, and without a doubt a cute shape. She caught him looking at her and they shared very brief smiles, but neither of them said anything, and Scott sat quietly in the backseat. North into Michigan, through Niles and minutes later they were in the country. Fields of alfalfa recovering from a recent mowing on one side of the road, and tall green corn on the other, and ten minutes later they were easing down the paved entrance to Love Creek County Park. They were wrapped in the soft silence of country as Owen, with no other cars to be seen, chose a parking place out of the eight or ten available in the rectangular parking area, and then he went in and paid the modest entrance fee for the three of them.

He'd never been there, but based on what the volunteer at the desk said, he chose the woods trail to start with. It was down a hill and then back up again as they were bathed in the coolness of the shade provided by the tall trees that seemed to go on forever.

Hoping that it would ease her anxiety, Owen said to neither of them in particular, "It looks like we have this place to ourselves."

He could hear the relief in Ann's voice as she smiled and said, "I know."

"Yeah," Scott said from behind them, and then added, "Let's stop here and use those wild flowers for a background." That told Ann that the time had come for her to take some or all of her clothes off, and she tensed and did her best to hide the fact that she needed to take a couple of deep breaths to try and settle down just a little.

"You're right Scott," Owen said, and then turning to Ann he told her, "What I'd like you to do is just tease the camera. Do what you think would be sexy, and then move on to something else unless Scott or I ask for something else. Open your blouse, or raise your skirt and show your...lift your skirt for a second hon," and he pointedly stared at her pelvis. She did as he asked, and he smiled as he told her, "Yes, very sexy. Well just go with it, but take your time, move slowly for Scott, sway your hips and...hell, you're naturally sexy so you don't need me to coach your every move."

"Ann, Scott said as he approached her, "As you move and tease us, get closer or better yet, get into the wild flowers as you move. Keep your clothes on though unless Owen says otherwise."

"You two just go with it and I'll let you know when there is something in particular that I want so see."

"Cool," and he smiled reassuringly at Ann. Then for the next five minutes or so, she raised her blouse and a minute later, unbuttoned it to expose her impossibly small bra and most of her breasts. She raised the front of her skirt and then as she moved she dropped that and raised the back and posed with her naked ass aimed at them.

"Oh damn," Owen said in a slightly exaggerated tone, "That's hot honey. Scott, let's try a few more poses similar to that." Ann was stiff and nervous at first, but giving her the time she needed, she was slowly relaxing and her moves were getting more fluid, and her poses more realistic and erotic. She would have had to be blind to miss the fact that both of her men were hard as the trees around her because of her actions, and she stole glances at the bulges in their loose fitting shorts. Then to her surprise, Owen said, "Let's move on and see what other places we can discover."

They found a downed tree and got a few shots there, and it was there that she handed her bra to Owen, and she proudly presented her breasts to the camera and to her men as she teased with her open blouse. She was smiling and her moves were smooth, and if her men lost their erections she'd work to get them hard again. She didn't succeed every time, but that added to her fun and excitement.

Her panties were the next thing to be handed to Owen, but as she watched he handed them to Scott and said, "Here you go, take them home, but it might be for the best if Nila didn't see them."

He smiled and stuffed them into his pocket as he said, "I'll have to think about that one." Ann didn't hold long poses to make it easier for Scott, so he had to watch her closely. She liked knowing he was staring at her, and she liked seeing the smile on his face as well as his hardness pushing out and reaching for her almost continually.

With her bra and thong gone, her men were seeing every inch of her as she moved, so when Owen said it was time for her to be totally naked, she casually smiled and handed him her little flared skirt and her white blouse. "My God, I'm in the woods with two men and I'm totally naked. That's so...God, I don't know what words to use, but this is unreal," and with her arms stretched out, she slowly turned around in what might pass for a ballet move. She smiled at Owen and said, "I'm enjoying this."

"I can promise you that Scott and I are too."

She smiled at him and as she looked between his legs she said, "Yes, I can see that." Then they heard a woman's voice from somewhere behind them. "Oh God, now...I better put something on."

"Give me a second to go back and see how close they are. Ann honey, you can hide behind that big tree if they get too close." Then, still holding her skirt and blouse in his hand, he moved back down the trail as he heard the woman say, "Sorry honey, I thought that stick was a snake." Owen was able to guess about where they were, and they were close, but rather than go tell Ann, he stood there, still holding her clothes in his hand, and waited until the couple appeared. He did his best to quickly assess them and smiled as he tried to look relaxed. They had to be close to fifty at least, but hiking park trails must have worked for them because they were both trim and fit looking.

Chapter Fifteen

Owen came up with a quick lie to fit what he wanted to do, and then held his smile as he stood there and waited for them to come to him. "Enjoying your walk?" he asked them.

"We are," the man said as the woman smiled and casually studied Owen as she asked him, "You finishing your walk?"

"No we're just nicely started. Um...we're taking some photos up the trail and I didn't have a chance to warn them when I heard your voices. We thought...we were sure that we had the trail to ourselves. You see the young lady is quite naked, at the moment and getting her picture taken in this beautiful setting."

The woman wasn't smiling, but she was looking at the women's garments in Owen's hand as he continued with his story. "We're almost done I think. I mean we certainly don't mind if you watch, or wish to continue your hike, but I felt it only right that you not be surprised when you came upon us."

The guy was wearing a timid smile as he said, "She's...you have all of her clothes?"

"Yes."

"Is this a professional shoot?"

"Oh no, it's purely amateur. Both of them work for me. I mean the photographer and the model."

"And we can just..."

"Well it would be best for me to lead the way and let them know you're coming. Like I said, we really don't mind, but as I cautioned you, it would be only right that I do the same for them. Give me just a few seconds lead," and Owen quickly turned up the trail before they could say anything more. He wasn't even sure they were following him, but he didn't look back as he rejoined Scott and Ann and then quickly told her, "We have company, but don't hide. It's okay."

She grabbed Owen's arm and said, "Do you mean that they will...oh God," she whispered to him. Owen turned and smiled as the couple stared at Ann, but as the lady's eyes moved over to now soft Scott standing there with his camera hanging from his hand, the guy continued to study and memorize Ann's young body. "Scott, you and Ann continue. These folks will just watch," and he added a lie saying, "And then we'll move on to another place I have in mind farther up the trail.'

"This is unreal," the guy finally managed to say as he broke his stare and looked at Owen. "So this is amateur, so what's the...are you going to sell the photos, or do you have a contract with somebody?"

"No, this is purely for my private collection. I'm doing this because I can, and I'm completely enjoying every minute. This is our second set with Ann by the way. The first was in the mall."

The woman's eyes drilled into Owen's as she said, "You're kidding, in the mall?"

"The food court to be more accurate."

"But why there? You certainly couldn't expose her, and I'm assuming that's what you want."

"That's exactly what I want, but you might be surprised at what we were able to accomplish, and all of those people in the background, but with nobody else seeing anything. So you can imagine what having shoppers almost all around us added to our experience."

"So she's doing this for money?"

"She is, but feel free to ask her. She'll tell you that also she's having a great time."

"I know things like this go on, but I certainly never expected to experience it. Well no, I'm not experiencing it, I mean witnessing it."

"You can experience it if you'd like. Let me rephrase that. I'd love it if you would agree to do this with Scott and me. Of course your husband is welcome to watch. I pay two hundred for an hour, and if we can get some good shots and come up with some special things, that amount goes up quite a bit."

She was still staring at him and she wasn't smiling as she said, "I don't get this. I'm so much older than she is. Why would...my God, I'm not cute or shapely or anything else that photographs of that type require."

"I just happen to disagree. You are nice looking and you have a nice shape. Now remember, this is all for me. Not to sell or put out on the internet. I'm doing this because I can, and because I very much enjoy the experience."

"So you get women that will just strip naked for you? Well and of course for your photographer."

"That's right. My photographer is young and getting some very good experience as well. He doesn't get a copy of what he creates, but we do review everything afterward." He handed her his card and said, "My name is Owen. That's it, just Owen, and that is my e-mail address and cell phone number. If you decide you'd like to make a few hundred dollars and have a great experience at the same time, then get in touch with me. If you'd like a copy of your photos that's no problem, and if you wish to publish or share them at some point, then that's entirely up to you. I have enough money now that I don't need to make more. This is my hobby."

"What an incredible and unlikely choice for a pastime."

Owen smiled and said, "Yes, I do know that, but that's me."

"I think we're done here," Scott said from several feet away as he stood next Ann with his arm around her naked waist.

"Very sexy isn't she?" Owen said as he smiled at her.

"She's very desirable," the man added as he looked at Owen's card. "You're a very lucky man and I hope you realize that."

"I most certainly do. Would you two be willing to pose with Ann before you head up the trail?"

"Sure," and then the guy looked at his wife. She didn't say no, so Owen moved quickly to set up the pose. With them facing back down the trail, he had the man behind Ann, his wife next to him, and Owen next to the woman with his arm around her waist loosely. Scott took a couple of shots, and then suggested just the man with Ann and then Owen with the woman.

"Would you share your first name with me?" Owen asked her.

"I'm Meredith."

"Beautiful name and thank you."

"My husband is Lowell," she added more softly almost as an afterthought.

"Have you done this a lot Owen?"

"This is only my second time."

"You asked me, so I assume you plan to continue with this... I mean your hobby."

"I do plan to enjoy more of this." She didn't show any objection to him standing so close to her or having his arm around her. In fact, just as Scott took the picture she found a very nice smile. Then Owen said, "If I had your address I'd send you copies of these last photos." She didn't offer any information and he didn't repeat his offer.

"Owen," she said as she turned to look at him. "Doesn't it bother you that she is so young?"

"Ann? She's almost twenty, and no, that doesn't bother me for an instant. She's here by her own wishes. I'll go one step farther Meredith. As tempting as she certainly is, I haven't, and I will not make love to her. That isn't what this is about."

"That isn't any of my business."

"I think it's fair and reasonable for you to know that though. If you were to decide to accept my offer and pose for me someplace, it wouldn't be my goal to make love to you either, and not because you're not attractive and appealing, but like I said, that isn't what this is about. I'm simply enjoying what we're doing."

Lowell had joined them and was listening to the conversation as she said, "You do have a beautiful setting here for your work."

Owen glanced around and said, "I couldn't agree more."

"Well Lowell is getting eye strain staring at Ann. I must say, this has been an incredible experience, but I can't decide if I should say thank you."

He smiled and said, "Let's just say, it's been very nice meeting each other, and leave it at that." Lowell shook Owen's hand, and then glanced at Ann one last time and smiled, and then he followed his wife up the trail.

Chapter Sixteen

Ann didn't waste any time getting to Owen and she hit his arm. He smiled, kissed her cheek and said, "Oh sweetheart, you turned poor Lowell to soft butter. He'll never forget meeting you, nor will his wife, and she will be barraged with comments and thoughts for at least the rest of the day, and likely longer than that." He paused for just a moment and then told her, "You know, I want to share something with you before we move on." Gently pulling her up against him, he put his arms around her and allowed his hands to rest low on her back as he said, "From the time that I discovered girls I've always had this...this thing that I've wished for and have never quite been able to...to satisfy. This wish involves somebody just about like you and with a round firm and small butt, just like you have. In fact I always said that if and when I married, my wife would have to have a butt just like yours." He smiled as she looked up at him and said, "No, I'm not making this up." He moved his hands down and cupped her smooth naked ass as he said, "My wish is to experience just this," and he all but covered her round young ass with his two hands. "I've always known this is exactly how it would feel, and I've always known that I wouldn't be disappointed."

1...567...101