Destined By Fate: Volume 01

Story Info
Two different fates cross paths.
2.7k words
3.42
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes all you know is what you fear...

Sometimes all you fear is what you don't know...

Whose to say good is really good?

Whose to say evil is really evil?

For every cause there is an effect.

We just have to decide how strong we are, and how do we exactly deal with those consequences.

"GET THE FUCK UP!" The feminine voice was at such a high slurring pitch, rage nastily flowing through the air.

In the midst of the tiny one bedroom apartment a quarrel was in the state of play. Tightly gripping her callous fingers around the bottle of Gin the frail woman heaved deeply. Her skin which was once the color of a pretty clear mocha was now almost a darkened ashy brown. Lack of nutrition made her appear something like skin and bones, her spine visible to all. The only thing remotely beautiful on the woman were the deep sea green orbs she held. Her body reeked of alcohol, piss, and vomit amongst other things. She hadn't bathed in God knows how long, and the odor was enough to light someone's nose ablaze.

"DO YOU NOT SPEAK ENGLISH BITCH?! I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!" The woman gritted her orbs staring directly at young girl she birthed five summers ago.

Petrified the tiny child sat planted on the dirty woodened floor. From the poor choices of her mother the young child was left to suffer. Instead of actually looking her age of five the child mirrored a two year old. She was barely twenty-five pounds. Her skin was of pale sickly porcelain contrasting with the purple and blue bruises that adorned her body. Her blonde tresses were so dirty the actual color faded looking almost black. The innocent's big doe like orbs stared up at the woman she called mother, desperately crying as she hoped would change her mind. Fed up with the run around the woman charged into the corner roughly grabbing the child by her arm. "Ahh! Mommy please please!" She wailed feeling her arm dislocate from its place.

"Shut the fuck up! I done tol' you about that fuckin' cryin' shit!" The woman named Ramona spat uncaringly as she flung the child onto the dirty mattress.

Shaking the young innocent was overwhelmed with fear as Ramona paced back and forth. "You peed in the bed again Jolie! How am I 'pose to sleep in that dirty fuckin' bed if you pissin' in it?!" Ramona screeched her fingers running through her stringy strands of hair.

Rubbing her arm Jolie winced in pain. "It was a mistake-I sorry." She expressed in the smallest voice.

"Sorry Jolie? You're sorry?" Ramona questioned in the most menacing tone.

Nodding Jolie scooted back on the bed quickly. "Y...yes." She answered.

Smirking Ramona kissed her teeth. "Well sorry ain't good enough-pull your panties down!" She demanded all in one breath.

"Mommy please! I no mean it! I promise-I no mean it!" Jolie sobbed afraid of the familiar that felt so unfamiliar.

Ramona practically ran towards Jolie before pummeling her with punches. "I try my best with you bitch, but it's never enough! YOU JUST LIKE THAT DAMN CRACKER FATHER WHO NUTTED IN ME!" Ramona seethed flipping a squirming Jolie onto her stomach.

"I ain't lettin' the demons get you Jolie! I can smell them tryna take over ya body, and I won't let 'em!" Ramona rambled frantically pulling Jolie's panties clear off.

"Mommy please!" Jolie begged with her face mashed into the mattress.

Ignoring her Ramona reached over grabbing the hook needle that sat on the ratty table beside the mattress. There were no lights in the apartment so Jolie could no longer see much of anything, but she knew...Jolie knew what was happening. "I won't let him have you Jolie...I won't!" Ramona cried before sending the needle deep within Jolie's premature flesh.

\

Popping up covered in sweat Jolie glanced around the four walls that surrounded her. Shallow breaths fell from her mouth as tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. Her small hands covered her face before she kicked the white sheet clear off of her. For the past eight years Jolie had been dealing with flashbacks of the horrid child abuse she endured as a child. In most people's eyes the eighteen year old girl was still a child, but Jolie was far more mature than perceived. Had it not been for Ramona's wicked ways Jolie would've been living a normal teenage life. However, Jolie never knew normalcy. When taken from Ramona at the tender age of ten Jolie lost all sense of what she was taught.

Jolie had never stepped foot outside, because of what her mother believed was after her. Jolie had grown to believe it up until a couple of years ago. She now stayed with an elderly couple, they were her foster parents. The Smith's were loving and kind as they could be to Jolie, and in return showed genuine affection. The one thing Jolie would not embrace was Christianity. The Smith's were devote Baptists, and Jolie felt no connection at all to the religion. Jolie was though intrigued by the darker side of things, but never looked into it because it frightened her all the same.

Jolie wasn't alone inside of the foster home. The Smith's housed three boys as well. There was Robert who was one year older than Jolie and he kept strictly to himself. Then there was Cristiano who took on the role of the prodigal son, he was seventeen. Cristiano could do no wrong and everyone who came in contact with him seemed to feel a great appreciation for him. Not all the apples were good though, Shod was the biggest headache in the world.

He was in fact the Smith's grandson who had been abandoned by both of his parents. Shod was twenty years old and had an evil streak as long as the Nile river. There were many awful rumors about Shod. It was said that the young man was a drug lord who lacked a heartbeat. Many women claimed rape whenever they encountered him, but those same women were often never found again. Many of men were found dead from the torture of his hands, and those who dared spoke about him were often found without their tongue. Jolie always stayed clear of Shod, up until tonight.

Jolie's body itched in need of the drug she had grown to love so dearly, cocaine. Ramona introduced Jolie to the substance when she was just nine years old. She promised Jolie it would protect her from her father. Whether it protected Jolie or not it made her feel good, banishing the pain temporarily.

Jolie retreated from her bed and out of the bedroom she occupied. The hour was extremely late and Jolie had no means of going out to get her fix. So she opted for the next best thing, Shod's stash. Shod was never home but his things always were. It made it easy since Shod just so happened to sell drugs. Jolie knew stealing was wrong but she felt she needed the drug so badly. Her body seemed to float through the house that's how quickly Jolie moved. Jolie was afraid of being caught.

Before Jolie realized she was in the basement Shod occupied. The faint smell of metallic filled her nostrils blending with that of rotted fruits. Turning her nose up Jolie trotted down the stairs silent as she possibly could. Her green orbs illuminated brightly in the darkness as her nose began to itch with need. Jolie was so close to losing it, but kept her composure due to fear. Jolie assumed the cocaine to be somewhere hidden from the naked eye, but instead it sat surprisingly on a nightstand beside Shod's bed.

Quickly Jolie rushed to the bed, her feet slapping on the cold cemented floor. Tightly the ball of coke covered in plastic sat in Jolie's palm. Her heart rate had increased dramatically and with it her senses went. Jolie salivated from the thought of having the sweet substance enter her body. Without using her head Jolie opened the plastic and dumped the contents into her shaky left palm. Jolie's left leg shook with anticipation as her nipples perked and sex began to throb. Using her index finger on her right hand Jolie scooped a bit of cocaine up with her nail. Bringing it to her nose Jolie attempted to sniff just as her small frame flew across the room into the wall.

Screaming out in anguish Jolie gripped her back as hot tears fell from her orbs. Through the darkness Jolie could see a tall figure slowly making its way towards her. Afraid Jolie scrambled backwards into a corner. "Please!" She whimpered as slight tremors ran through her.

The moon broke through the small window giving a bit of light unmasking the figure who stood before Jolie. With a grit of his teeth SHOD'S handsomely sculptured face appeared. "What the fuck you doin' in my shit?"

Shod hovered over Jolie's small frame in disgust that was tainted with a deep lust. She was everything he had been promised she would be; fucking perfect. Jolie was everything Shod was and was not. Long ago a young innocent Shod was the slave of both his parents. Shod was far more than just abused. He was tormented with images only the ill fated could look at, and in a moment of weakness his young soul called out for help. Shod found his prayers answered when the throats of his parents had been slit, and with it Shod's soul was gone.

A brand new persona rose and formed deep within Shod ridding any taste of innocence. In return Shod promised the Devil himself that he'd find sin and let it walk the earth unprohibited, something even God couldn't stop. Shod was in daily debt repaying the Devil through murders, rapes, and unexplainable cruelty. Seeing the Jolie he had known of for so long, but waited for her to come to him led Shod to believe he would soon be free of his debt. Jolie was everything man wanted after; money, power, knowledge, and most of all sex. She was fucking perfect. Shod locked in on Jolie with cold eyes waiting for a response, but Jolie seemed to be hard at hearing.

Repeating himself one final time Shod bent down letting the cool of his breath shower Jolie's skin. "What are you doin' in my shit?" The crawling of her skin threw Jolie off causing the anger in Shod to rise.

Wrapping his hand around Jolie's throat Shod slammed her head into the concrete floor. "If you don't cooperate willingly I'll just beat it out of you." He hissed slamming Jolie's head again causing fresh blood to fall.

Shocked and almost numb Jolie cried as she rambled quickly. "I...I...needed it!"

Releasing her neck Shod tilted his head to the side. "Needed what? My drugs?" He asked flatly.

Holding her head Jolie answered quickly. "Y...yes."

"You could've just asked sweetie-I would've gave it to you." Shod quipped before rising to his feet.

Silence filled the ear as Shod's body disappeared into the darkness before the lights came on. Squinting at the sight Jolie listened to the sounds of running water with Shod's voice following it. "I don't like when people steal from me ma. It makes me...no...it hurts my feelings." He announced as the water cut off and Shod's large frame appeared again.

He stood at an overly sized 6'5, Shod's perfect physique was adorned in various tattoos that came from his neck and stopped at his hands. His dark colored curls contrasted with his olive kissed skin making it hard for females not to fall at his god like feet. Fresh blood stained the black jeans and shirt he wore, and Shod did nothing to hide it. Tossing a wet cloth Jolie's way Shod began to disrobe.

"I want you to clean me up." Shod stated into the cold air.

Floored Jolie opened her mouth. "Excuse me?" She questioned as her voice cracked.

Stepping out of his pants Shod spoke again. "I said clean me up. I got that whore's blood on me and I want you to clean me up." His dark eyes now set on Jolie with intensity.

"I don't like repeatin' myself eitha' shorty." Sniffling Jolie struggled to her feet as she slowly reached Shod.

Standing in front of him Jolie's 5'5 frame seemed so tiny in comparison to his. Her skin was just as pale as it was when she was a child, and her bright golden tresses gave an unbalanced look next to Shod. With her head down Jolie quickly raised the cloth slowly wiping the blood from Shod's chest. She really wanted to break free and run but Jolie's feet stayed planted in place due to the fear Shod placed in her. The stories about him were no longer rumors in Jolie's mind; not after tonight. "This rag ain't doin' shit." Shod spat snatching it out of Jolie's hand and launching it across the room.

"Use your tongue." All in a blink of an eye Jolie became angry.

She was sure Shod had plenty more drugs, and the one little eight ball she took wasn't going to break his pockets. "No! I'm sorry for stealin' but I'm not some dog!" Jolie snapped stepping back from him.

She was convinced he only wanted to humiliate her. Closed fist Shod bashed Jolie in her face sending her flying onto her backside. "You are a dog! You're my bitch now! You stole from me so until I feel like you've learned ya lesson you'll do as I fuckin' say!" Blood had now filled Jolie's mouth as her head swam with pain.

"I'll get you the money!" She shouted in desperation.

Scoffing Shod smirked. "I don't need your money, and I damn sure as hell don't want it." He informed before pulling his briefs completely down.

Terrified Jolie drew her knees up into her chest. "Please don't rape me; please!" Jolie begged thoughts of the stories she heard filling her mind.

Stepping towards her Shod latched on to the top of Jolie's head holding her tresses tightly. "You're gonna suck my dick and we're gonna forget this ever happened." He belted out in the deepest authoritive voice one ever heard.

Squirming in his grasp Jolie sobbed. "Please, please, pleas-"

Gagging her words Shod shoved his erect dick roughly into Jolie's mouth. "Do as I say Jolie or they'll be consequences."

Practically defeated Jolie shut her eyes tightly as she choked on Shod's well endowed member. Jolie was disgusted and the threat of vomit only made things worse as her throat began to burn. Defeated Jolie dealt with the punishment Shod was bestowing upon her. The pushing and pulling of her head contrasted with the smooth skin of his dick that thrashed unmercifully in her mouth. "Fuck shorty! Ya throat feels so fuckin' good!" Shod raged breathing heavy.

Feeling lightheaded Jolie tried to pull away from his tight grasp; she couldn't breathe. "Take it!" Shod demanded. He was nowhere close to releasing and he wasn't going to. Shod just wanted to let Jolie know it was impolite to steal from the hand that was going to soon feed her.

Finally Jolie gave up as the feeling of her body shutting down took over. Watching Jolie's body fall limp Shod smirked in triumph. However, his pride soon diminished as his grandfather's voice broke through. "What have you done boy?"

Turning to face him slowly Shod shrugged. "I'm doin' what I'm supposed to do. Why are you questionin' me," Shod countered back.

"Shod I think you oughta leave before the cops get here." Warren informed as he quickly turned to leave.

Laughing loud and sadistically Shod shook his head. "Do you know who I am grandpa?" He questioned lowly.

Nodding Warren snarled at him. "Yes. You're the Devil and you're not welcomed in my house!" He shouted glancing over at Jolie who stirred.

"Wrong! I'm one of his minions. I am thee head fuckin' general actually, and I have a job to do here, job that you're interfering with!" Shod vocalized before his body moved so quickly like a flash of lightning sending Warren through the wall.

"She's not the little girl you think she is-she's far more evil than I am. It just hasn't sparked for her yet," Shod expressed grabbing Warren's unconscious body.

"I'm gonna bring that out of her, and then we'll all have what we want." He concluded dragging Warren up the stairs hitting his head on every single stair...