Destined for a Prince No More

Story Info
Maya was destined to marry a prince till she was taken.
1.4k words
3.8
13.5k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya was scared. The priests had come in the middle of the night and ripped her from her family. Her father fought them, even as they told him of the great honor that was being shown to his family. They left him, bleeding on the ground in her mother's arms. She didn't even know if he was alive.

They took her to the huge temple in an open wagon. The temple was gold and and covered in carvings of their god, the snake god, that they worshiped. They gave her to a group of old women, who never said a word. The woman took her into the sanctuary and stripped off her rags. They washed her hair and bathed her. She was rubbed with scented oils and given a silk dress of the brightest white. Then an old priest walked in and she screamed as the women held her down and he probed her privates. "Yes!" he exclaimed, "she is a virgin. She is worthy to join our god in the spirit world."

They forced her to drink a sickly sweet wine and suddenly the world became foggy. She tried hard, but it felt as if she was floating away. Then, the priests came. They put her in a sedan chair and she was marched around the temple, with music and flowers. She fought the fog, but had all she could do to sit, without falling. She looked beautiful, her long dark hair falling over her olive skin. Her eyes the color of chocolate, staring vacantly into the distance. People bowed and some whispered as she passed.

She was carried up the steps, to the top of the temple. There she was led to an alter and they laid her down. Four priests marched to the alter and grabbed her arms and legs. She was tied and she fought to waken. She struggled to get lose, but her body had no strength. The head priest moved beside her, held up a dagger and began to pray. As he prayed, he held the dagger in both hands, above her chest, pointing at her heart. She tried to scream, she tried to break lose, but her mind couldn't make her body respond.

Suddenly, she heard screams and shouts. A huge gray horse was beside her as a huge man swung a large battle ax at the priests. She was soon covered in blood as the priests desperately fought the man. Suddenly, it was quiet, the priests around her had all fallen. The man leaped off the horse. He grabbed a knife from his belt and cut the bonds that held her down. She fainted as he threw her over his shoulder and mounted his horse. Her mind sunk into blackness.

She woke slowly, trying to figure out where she was. She was laying on a bundle of furs on a large bed. She appeared to be in a tent, but it was not a tent like any she had ever been in. Furs covered the bed and the floor was a deep red carpet. The walls seemed to be of a dark, rich fabric. There was warm light from the many candles. The man, for she knew not who he was, was drying himself, having just come into the tent. He was nude.

She thought he was powerful, but not particularly good looking. His head was shaved and he had no beard, unlike most of the men she knew. His body was .. large, powerful and covered in scars. His body made up in hair what his head and face lacked. He walked, comfortable in his nudity and she averted her eyes. He paused wiping himself and laughed. "Girl, don't be shy, you will soon get to know me quite well" he said. She sat up and realized she was naked. She grabbed some furs and covered herself. She was afraid. What did he mean? Wasn't he her rescuer?

He walked over to her and sat beside her. "Maya" he said in his deep voice, "after you were taken, your father came to me. Yes, he is alive" he said, seeing the relief in her eyes. "I had once offered to marry you, but your father said you were too good for a man like me. I have seen you in the market and in the orchards. I've wanted you for a long time, but apparently, your family thought a Norseman was beneath them. They thought you were meant for a prince to help your family advance. But no prince could save you when the priests wanted you for a sacrifice. So your father came to me and offered to pay me to rescue you. But my price .. is you. So, to save your life, he gave you to me. "

She looked in his cold blue eyes, not believing what she had heard. Her breath was quickening. She couldn't speak. The tears were swelling in her eyes as she stared at him. He wasn't the prince charming she had dreamt of all her life. He was not a handsome young man with unruly hair and a dashing smile. He was ... old, scarred ... and ... a barbarian. She started to cry. "I won't marry you" she gasped.

He laughed at her tears. "Maya my dear, who said I was going to marry you." He laughed an evil laugh and grabbed her by the throat. "You, my dear, are my slave, my property" She gasped for breath as he held her by the throat in one hand, stripping the fur from her body. He looked at her with an animal like lust. As he held her, he stroked her hair and leaned in and kissed her. She jerked as it felt like lightning had entered her lips. He kissed harder, taking her mouth with a fearsome passion. She didn't know what to do. This beast of a man was kissing her ... and she felt herself awakening. She was confused. He continued kissing her, his hand stroking her.

Suddenly, he pulled away. He crawled up on the bed, dragging her with him. She felt like a doll in his arms. He pulled her to his chest. He kissed her, her mind twirling. He was like an animal, no reason left in his eyes. He kissed her and then kissed her neck. He bit her. It hurt .. but, it felt good, it felt right. She screamed. He grabbed her by the neck and knelt over her. His hand played her body. Stroking her breasts. Breasts that no man had touched before. His lips followed, biting and kissing, stirring a passion in her that she tried to fight.

He sucked one of her nipples, causing her to scream in pleasure, followed by a sharp pain as he bit her. She felt the pain feed her pleasure and she screamed and pulled at his head. He grabbed her arms and held them over her head. He could control himself no longer. He climbed between her legs and she felt him enter her in one sudden shock. She screamed in pain and he held her and let her body relax. She felt him inside, violating her ... claiming her and suddenly she knew .. she needed him.

She kissed his chest gently and he looked at her in surprise. The he leaned down and met her lips with his. He began to move, with a gentleness that surprised her. She felt wet and hot and need more. "More" she said, "more. Harder .. oh please, harder." He began to move faster and harder, taking her body as his. His passion grew and soon his teeth were biting and kissing her. She tasted the the rich taste of her blood and it inflamed her more. As he ravaged her, she lost control, scratching his back and pulling him to her. Together, the fire burned hotter and they moved together toward fulfillment. Waves of pleasure hit them both as he emptied himself inside of her, claiming her as his.

They lay entwined, the sweat cooling them, holding each other. She lifted herself up and looked at him. This time, her eyes were soft. She took her hand and stroked his cheek with a sly smile. Softly she spoke, "Thank you sir for rescuing me. I will try hard to be a good slave for my you."

He sat up and held her at arms length and stared into her eyes. She met his eyes and didn't turn away. "Maya my love, tomorrow, we will marry. I will send a message to your family" he said in a soft, gentle voice.

She looked at him in wonder. "Yes, my husband. But forever will I be your slave" she said. Then she snuggled into his arms, content and safe.