Destined Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat and I shared a few more romantic kisses that evening. We ended the night cuddling. I know most eager lesbians would have just went for sex, but I wasn't ready yet.

The next day we were much more comfortable around eachother. What really shocked me was when Kat smacked my ass. "Sorry, it just looked like it wanted my attention." She winked. I wasn't complaining, I liked it. "Maybe, I can give you a little more of my attention later, she flirted. I felt a little tingle in between my legs. I just winked at her. I knew I cared for her deepy, but I wasn't ready for sex. After last night, I wondered if she considered us partners. I really hoped she did, but I wasn't sure how much she expected out of me. Plus, there were so many things to think about, I lived far away and I had a job. A relationship would never work. My heart sank for a moment, Kat must have noticed a sad look on my face 'cause she came right over and kissed me. "Dear, are you alright?" she said. "Uhm, it's just.. after last night..well, it left me thinking." I could see a worried look in her eyes. I hope she didn't think I was going to leave like her last love. "Did it feel wrong? Do you regret it? Oh god, I'm so sorry." I could tell she was scared and hurt. I had to let her know what I was thinking.

"Well you see, I want you. I just don't think it would work. I'm not sure how serious I want to get. I just don't have the right words to say." I was being honest, and she deserved to know the truth.

"I want you too. But the thing is, I want more and more of you everyday. I want to be able to wake up next to you each day and kiss those sweet lips. I want you to be comfortable with me and your sexuality. I know we've only known eachother for a few months, but Lily, you're just so..perfect. Babe, I need you." I could tell she was spilling her heart out. I couldn't help but hug her and give her just one more kiss.

I knew that this girl had fallen for me, I'm just not sure how much. I guess I would never find out unless I took her by surprise. That's exactly what I planned to do.

The rest of the day was spent normally. We went around town and I met a few of Kat's friends. She then took me to one of her favorite clubs. When we entered I noticed a lot of alternative music was playing and there was a huge dance floor. I ordered Kat & I beers. But before we could drink them, my favorite song came on and I took Kat out to dance. We began grinding up against eachother, I couldn't contain myself. I felt her hands slide up my thighs until I thought I was about to explode. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, releasing her insane touch. I whispered in her ear, "How about we take this back to your place? I wanna show you how I really feel this time." With that, I felt her get goosebumps. But she was even more eager than I was.

When we arrived at her place, I told her to go upstairs and I would be up there in a moment. She obeyed, as she was too busy thinking of what I had in store for her. I went into the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine. But this wasn't Kat's wine, it was mine. My mother owned a brewery in California. She often sent me bottles of wine for a holiday gift. Knowing that Kat drank often and I didn't, I brought it for the trip. That's usually what I did with most of the wine I received, I gave it away.

After I filled the two glasses up, I headed upstairs. First, I went into the guestroom. I changed out of my blue skirt and into a lacy thong and just a t-shirt. I wanted to be cute but sexy. I put on my best perfume and brushed my teeth. I had never been with a girl and I wanted this to be special.

When I entered Kat's room, I found her waiting on the bed in nothing but a cute pair of pink underwear, and a tank-top. I went over to her and gave her the wine. She drank it quite fast, but I only took a few sips. I wanted to be fully aware of myself if I was going to be with Kat tonight.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." I said. "I'm all yours, my sweet darling." With those words, I began gently kissing her. I felt pure romance with this girl that I've never felt with anyone else. Kat held me close, trusting me. She knew I'd never hurt her and that all I wanted from her, was pure love.

I began rubbing my hand up her thigh because I knew how much it had drove me crazy. Without thinking, I cupped one of her perfectly shaped breasts in my hand. I played with her nipple through her bra. We continued kissing until she said to me, "Fuck me like you'll never get to again." When she said that, a chill rushed down my spine. Kat didn't seem to notice.

I slowly unhooked her bra, exposing the perfect breasts. I took one into my mouth and sucked the nipple as it turned hard. They tasted so perfect, I can't believe I had never done this before. Kat had her hand in my hair as she watched me please her. "I wanna see that body of yours." she said to me. I sat up and let her slowly but seductively remove my bra and panties. It exposed my small, but round breasts and perfectly shaved pussy. "Oh gosh, I wanna taste that." she said, looking my body up and down. It was obvious I was already soaked, for my own cum was already going down my leg.

"Come here, baby. Make it hurt, make me scream." she said. She spread her legs for me, but I wanted to tease her first.

I put a finger to her lip and said, "I'll have you, but first let me drive you crazy." I said with a sly smile on my face.

I took her breast back into my mouth as I massaged the other. Her panties were still on but I could smell her sex. It smelled fantastic, I couldn't wait to taste it.

Her nipples were a light pink color. She let out a small moan as I used my teeth to tease her nipple. Then I began kissing her neck, all the way down to her belly button. I looked up at her, and she looked back with the most loving look in her eyes. I proceeded to slowly pull down her panties. Finally, her beautiful smooth pussy was exposed. I rubbed the top of her thighs as my tongue traced around her throbbing clit. Her wetness increased and by the look in her eyes, I could tell she wanted me more than ever at that moment.

I slowly stuck my tongue inside her as I explored every inch of that pussy. Kat lay her head back and relaxed as I took my time finding out what she liked. Every now and then she'd give out a moan, which just made me even more wet. I then pulled out, she looked up with an odd look on her face and shook her hips towards me as if to come back and finish her. I decided to have a little fun.

"Have you been a bad girl?" I said as I returned back to in between her legs. "Oh yes, I have been. Punish me. Make me cum, hard." she said. I didn't need any further words, I was already digging my tongue deep inside her. She obviously wasn't expecting such force, because she began moaning loudly. I brought my tongue back out and shoved a finger in her so my tongue could focus on her clit. Her pussy was so wet, my finger easily slid in and out. I put in another finger, and then a third. I began pounding them into her as my mouth attached to her clit and I began sucking it.

"Ohhh. Ohhh god. Mmmmmmm, yeahhh." she moaned.

I started to go much faster and used more force. "Ohh fuck yes. Lily, fuck me, please. Ahh, oh fucking shit."

I could tell I had her under my control. I kept finger fucking her until she finally came all over my hand. I licked my fingers dry, and then her. She twitched anytime I came near her clit.

I got up and laid beside her. She turned over and looked at me, obviously drained of energy. At this point, I just wanted to cuddle. Although my pussy was throbbing, just looking into those eyes calmed me. But, Kat has a different idea.

"Follow me." She said. I listened to her. She opened the curtains and led me out to her balcony. From there you could see a beautiful moon along with a glistening lake.

"Now, you're going to listen to me and do everything I say, baby." She grabbed my ass as she said those words. "Oh yes ma'am." I replied.

She began kissing me passionately and feeling up my body. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I took her hand and placed it on my breast, "Kat.." I whispered, "Please, make love to me." With that she picked me up and carefully placed me on the balcony railing. I had never been so nervous in my entire life.

"Do you trust me?" She said.

"More than anything." I replied.

She proceeded to put her hands behind my back and hold me there, I was stable.

She then brought her mouth up to my breast. She began flicking her tongue at my hard nipples. It felt amazing.

"I'm going to give you the time of your life." She said to me. I believed her too.

She brushed her cheek against my leg, which signaled me to open my legs. I exposed my dripping wet, throbbing pussy. She slowly began licking the juices on my leg, all the way up to my clit. She began flicking her tongue on it. It was driving me crazy.

"Fuck me until you're soar. Baby, please." I begged. I wasn't sure she heard me. I was too busy enjoying her hot tongue on my pussy, and the rush from being on the railing.

She soon dug her tongue deep inside of me and said, "Come on baby, thrust for that orgasm." I began shifting my body best I could onto her tongue. I face-fucked her hard.

The feeling of her tongue inside my pussy was too much to handle. It felt so rough and good, sliding in me. She moved it around inside me, exploring me.

"Mmmm, oh baby. Yes, lick my pussy. Ahhhh, mmm. Oh yes, flick your tongue. Make my pussy scream."

I couldn't believe what I was saying, but it just felt so fantastic.

Kat tightened one hand around me and took my breast in the other. She then began face-fucking me even harder. I felt my orgasm building up inside me.

"Ohh god. Kat, oh my fuck..."

I came all over her, she greedily licked all my juices and then kissed me. She easily lifted me off the railing and lead me back into the bedroom.

That night, we lay there cuddling and kissing. I wasn't sure about what the future held, all I knew was that I wanted Kat in it. Eventually Kat fell asleep in my arms. I could feel her heartbeat, she was warm. I knew that tomorrow would bring new challenges. All I knew was that I didn't ever want to be without this beautiful girl. I nestled my head right up against Kat's. I lay there for a moment thinking about life.

For that moment, everything seemed to stop. The only thing that mattered to me, was Kat.

This wasn't the end of our love together, for there was a whole future ahead of us.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12