Destined To Be

Story Info
April runs from her husband Mark.
1.7k words
3.86
42.6k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarDay5
SugarDay5
41 Followers

April~

I've been married for 3 years. The spark is completely gone Mark doesn't even notice me anymore, he all but looks right through me. When we first met 4 years ago I couldn't breathe when he smiled at me. The sex was life changing for me especially since he was my first. Id hear him on the phone with family saying how April is all he could ever ask for. This is me of course.

Now it's like I'm nothing. I often catch myself imaging he's off having an affair which tears at my heart like you wouldn't believe. Mark was my whole world since we met, he was my dream guy. Tall, handsome, great body and a huge heart. He also carried my secret favorite characteristic in a man...he had a possessive side. Another guy couldn't so much as look at me without pissing him off. This used to happen a lot since I'm not that bad looking myself.

The point is that I've come to the conclusion that my marriage is over. At age 24 I have to deal with the fact that I've wasted time on a man who barely talks to me anymore. We still have sex once in awhile but I feel like he is just going through the motions, barely enjoying what I give to only him exclusively.

Mark has a great paying job as a business man, I am equally well off with my own job. So I've decided I have the means to leave Mark even if it feels like I'm dying little by little doing it. I'm going to start my life over in a different state living close to my family and far away from here. I've made job and living arrangements there already, it's also a place I know Mark would never suspect me to be. I would file for divorce once I made the move. It would be too hard for both of us if I said to his face that I was leaving, he still has a possessive streak now and then.

Before I leave though I have to feel him one more time even if it's all mechanical for him and no passion. I decided I would just surprise him tonight since my flight is tomorrow while he's at work of course and I can't wait for him to come to me. As if I'm the only one he comes to sex for.

Around six, I laid out on our bed soon to be just his completely naked with my body ready for him. I hear the front door open and close and feel my heart speed up. It had been awhile since I had so openly offered myself to him. He walked into then bedroom and stopped in his tracks. He looked my body up in down with a look on his face like I was something to eat. I felt a pain in my chest when his eyes never reached my face, I'm just a warm body to him. I love him how can he act like this with me. I push the thoughts away this is my last night with him anyway.

He finally speaks "Come undress me." I get up from the bed and do just that. Once were both in the buff I can't help myself but to appreciate his body and the hard on he's sporting. Mark picks me up and drops me on the bed. He starts kissing me all over, paying special attention to my breast which are on the large side. My body is aching by the time he's done. I push him off me and on to his back on the bed. I kiss him once on the lips even though it's almost foreign to feel his lips on mine now a days.

I make my accent down to his cock. I love this thing so much, I remember my first time being scared he would hurt me. His cock is thick and on the long side every girls dream. I lick from root to tip and feel him shudder. Then I take him into my mouth working up and down just like I know he likes. All of the sudden I hear him say "Enough April." And he pulls me up off him. I'm roughly thrown on to my back and he hovers over me.

I'm a bit surprised to say the least he barely acts so involved in sex anymore. Then all thoughts leave my mind as he spreads my legs and plunges his cock into me, releasing a strangled "April!" from his lips. I can't help but moan from the feeling. It takes a few thrusts before he's all the way in but once he's there it's like heaven.

I'm in shock sex hasn't been like this for us in forever. I'm arching my back and moaning my heart out, as he grunts and groans pounding away. It feels almost like he knows I'm leaving and is using his body to tell me to stay instead of words. I feel so close to edge but he stops and pulls out. He flips me over and positions me to take him from behind. Without warning he surges back into me feeling bigger than ever. I can barely breath it's so intense. He holds one of my breasts for leverage while his other hand strums my clit, all the while pumping in and out. Harder and harder. My toes start to curl and I get light headed.

I can feel my orgasm coming, I dig my nails into his thigh as a sign that I'm close. He brings his lips to my ear and whispers "Is it good April. Hmm do you like it baby?" I can't even respond so I just moan. He stops causing me to whimper with need. "Tell me if you like it or I'll stop" he demands. I give in immediately "I like it. I love it don't stop. Please!" I moan out with his cock still in me. Once I say the words he starts pounding into me harder than ever, like I even thought that was possible. I reach my peak, crashing into it like a cliff dive.

I scream "Mark. Mark, O Mark" loudly. I start coming down from the high to feel him shove as deep as possible into me and release his seed. The pulsing of his cock combined with the overwhelmed look on his face causes my body to have mini after shocks. Finally he's done after what seems like hours.

Then my fantasy night with him is shattered as he pulls away, turns his back to me and promptly falls asleep. I gently kiss his shoulder as tears roll silently from my eyes. "I love you, Mark." I whisper. Then fall into a troubled sleep from exhaustion.

I wake up the next morning to a cold bed, empty house, and broken heart. He must have left early for work. I get up and shower resolving myself to what I have to do. I grab my suitcases from where they were hidden already fully packed. Then I call a cab as I decided to leave my car and keys with him since I can't take it with me. I need to forget this whole life anyway.

As I wait for the cab I debate with myself if I should leave a note. I wouldn't know what to say 'Sorry it didn't work out. Better luck next time.' I shake my head at the absurdity of it all. I hear the cab honk out front. I guess that makes the decision for me. I grab my bags and head out. Closing the door on my past life, on my husband, on what I thought I wanted my whole life, on something that I know realized was never destined to be.

Mark~

Today was too long. All I could think of was getting home to April. Last night was crazy, sex hadn't been like that in forever. Her body is the sexiest thing, I want to fuck her over and over making her moan and scream like last night. Just the thought of it got me hard as a rock on the ride home.

I got home to find an empty house but her car out front 'What the hell.' I guess she's out with friends or something. Deciding to wait for her to get home to get a repeat of last night, I settle on the couch with a beer flipping channels.

The hours kept going by as I continued to check the clock 'Where is she?' A weird feeling started in my chest and I start to get seriously worried. I started calling her cell just to get a disconnected message.

Rage started to fill me. I storm back to our room to find all her things gone. Her engagement ring and wedding band on the bed side table are my final straw. "No, no, no, no this can't be happening!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Then it happened, something I hadn't done in what felt like forever. I broke down on my knees next to the utterly empty bed and cried. My whole life, my love, my wife, my April was gone...she left me.

Then I snapped out of it and got up off my knees. "I won't let this happen!" She's mine; she can't leave me now, not ever. Ill just have to find her and bring her back home whether she wants to or not.

It finally hit me the great sex the night before was April saying goodbye. "HA" I laugh at the thought of her thinking that would be the last time. 'What did she think? I didn't mean it when I said I would be her first, her last, and her only lover.' She had another thing coming if she thought I would ever allow another man to touch her. Just the thought makes my fists bunch ready for a fight.

I went to sleep in our bed feeling empty without her next to me, even if we sleep with our backs to each other. Tomorrow I would start looking for her and wouldn't stop till I found her. After all we are destined to be together.

SugarDay5
SugarDay5
41 Followers