Destined to be Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh Sayuri!" I moaned as I came in waves; my cum filling her mouth till it over flowed. She swallowed my ejaculate then slowly licked my cock and balls clean before moving up to join me in an embrace. We shared a deep kiss before I slid down her body to attend to her pussy, which by now was soaking wet.

Kissing and licking the lips of her labia, then slowly licking her clit with a light touch, I had Sayuri moaning and gyrating in a few minutes. I curled my tongue and began to slide it in and out of her vaginal opening. Her secretions began to flow copiously as she squirmed vigorously.

"Peter ........ anata! (dear),..... oh! ....... ikku! (I cum) ...... ikku!" she cried as her thighs tightened around my head. I surfaced quickly then dove back down to latch onto her clit and dragged my tongue across it slowly. That sent her over the edge again, this time screaming her orgasm to the walls of our room.

As her legs relaxed around me, I wiped my face off with the sheet that lay crumpled next to us. As I moved up her body, I found that she had passed out. I hugged her limp frame as I brought our lips together gently. She began to kiss me back shortly and hugged me tightly as I lay upon her between her open legs.

"I want ...... now is time ...... you cum inside me ......" she whispered. "I save for husband. If you want me your wife, now is time you take me."

"What about protection? Birth control?"

"I take pill. So I ok." She paused to look at me, then kissed me softly.

I kissed her softly and whispered back, "I love you Sayuri, I take you as my wife." And with that, I slowly began to slide into her warm and wet depths. Briefly hindered by her hyman which parted mercifully without much incident, I was soon buried to my hilt inside of my chosen mate.

I lay there, fully sheathed within Sayuri, as she hugged me tightly, her ankles hooked behind my thighs, and we kissed.

"I will be your husband, Sayuri, forever and ever if you will have me."

"And I be your wife my Peter. Forever and ever." She smiled as a trickle of tears ran from her eyes.

And we made love. Slowly gyrating our hips together, my phallus trolled her depths for long moments, making Sayuri moan and hug me tighter with each passing moment. I could feel her vaginal walls grab and release my erection as her arousal grew and grew. Her secretions began to flow freely as her excitement built to a high level. Her moans excited me as they grew in frequency and intensity.

Her approaching orgasm made me thrust faster and deeper as my hardness grew with my desire to plant my seed as deeply in my lover as possible. Sayuri's moans and cries intensified as the sound of our mating reverberated throughout our room.

Suddenly we were there. Sayuri hugged me so tightly that I could barely move; her ankles hooked behind my thighs as she tried to pull me deeper still. My hard cock was buried as deeply as it could be, but I strained to bury it yet further into my lover. I could feel her vaginal walls close down on my dick as she came. I leapt off of my precipice several hard and deep thrusts later, spewing my cum deeply within her, flooding my sperm throughout her womb.

Time stood still as we basked in our love for each other. As I made to move off of her, Sayuri held me tightly in place, "Peter, stay. I want you in me. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and kissed her. "I worry that I might be too heavy."

"Is good. Feel right, you on me..... in me...... I want."

"I want to be inside of you all the time also, Sayuri. It just feels so good to be inside of you. And cumming inside of you."

"When you cum inside me, I feel warm ..... I feel good ..... I feel I love you and you love me. Feel good that my husband to be, cum inside me. You make me cum same time. You cum inside me many times, please?"

I smiled, "Many times. As often as you want."

"..... every day, every night, ....... many times....." she whispered.

She hugged me tightly and we kissed repeatedly. So I lay upon her for another ten or fifteen minutes until my cock began to stiffen inside of her. Sayuri flexed her vaginal muscles as she felt my erection begin to reassert itself in her pussy.

Sayuri whispered, " cum inside me, please, cum inside me......."

We kissed intensely as I thrust repeatedly into Sayuri; her moans and hugs exciting me and making me thrust harder and faster! Suddenly she hugged me tightly with her arms and legs. I could feel her finger nails bite into my back and her vaginal ring tighten as her orgasm took her over the top! Two lunges later, I joined Sayuri in climax as I spewed my warm cum into her womb.

---------------------

We behaved like newlyweds for the remainder of our stay in Sapporo. We made love repeatedly; when we woke each morning, after we returned to our room in the afternoon, and when we went to bed each night. We also made love when we visited each of the onsens (hot springs).

I'd like to think that regardless of what any fortune teller or priest had to say, that Sayuri and I would have ended up with each other eventually. We just seemed to fit together so well. And when we first met each other in the airport terminal, both of us experienced the initial melding of our spirits. But then again, perhaps this was all preordained. And that both Sayuri and I were just destined to be lovers.