Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 02

Story Info
It starts, the need to cum. Fingers, toys, each not enough.
4.3k words
4.63
26.9k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © September 2017 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is pure fantasy and should be read as such. It is not intended to be factual and could not happen in real life . . . . well at least I would expect it could not happen, but maybe you can prove me wrong

Foreword #3 : This is part 2 of "Destined to Keep Cumming". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier part to get up to speed with the journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We are all fascinated by tales of the unexplained. Myths and legends from long ago. Witches, wizards, demons and devils. The unknown pulls at our conscious and leaves us delving for more. Yet at the same time we all know that such are tales of fiction, of events passed down through the ages, of folklore and imagination. Ask yourself this though, what if not every tale was pure fiction. What if somewhere, just somewhere, one of these creatures of fantasy did actually exist.

Emma Wilkes lived her life for history. She had landed her dream job as a research assistant in the Department of Classics, Ancient History and Archaeology at a prestigious UK university. For the last four years she had spent her time researching and lecturing on the stories of lore and legend, stories which had influenced the classics. In particular she had been researching the inspiration behind Bram Stoker's Dracula. With no progress made she was just about to throw in the towel but had one final lead to follow.

One final lead, which led to an encounter with a Dr Vincent Stewart. It was an encounter though which delivered much more than it promised. For one, Emma didn't realise it but she was actually meeting with a real life vampire. For two, transfixed by his charm and good looks, Emma had ended up being fucked by the same. For three, deep in her own orgasm she had felt the vampires bite, those sharp teeth digging into her neck.

Back home she reflected on the final message given to her that eventful night.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with.

When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last.

To break the cycle you will need to find another who is willing to take your place. And I mean willing. Finally, to me, you will return every full moon with or without your willing replacement."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The words still ran through her mind. It had now been several months since the encounter with Dr Stewart. To be honest it was several months which seemed just like any old months. The only difference was that she now kept repeating those words over and over again in her head. She was obsessed with those words almost to the point that they were running her life. Every day she woke and every day she expected something to happen. Several months on though, her life was more or less the same.

"The lying bastard," she thought to herself. "He really had me going. How could I let it happen? I let him fuck me and then fuck with my mind. There's absolutely nothing different and I really need to get back to my own life. I cannot dwell on an error of judgement."

Some things were different though. Small as they may be, Emma was not quite the same person as she had been before that passionate encounter.

To start with, low on her neck, on the left hand side, were two small puncture wounds. Not much bigger than a pin prick and only just darker in colour than her natural skin tone, there they were. You had to look closely but yes there were two marks about an inch apart, the only physical reminder of her night of passion.

Over the months her appetite had been a little less and she had lost a little weight, especially around the waist. This had been put down to worrying about that night itself and nothing really to be concerned about. After all a slightly smaller waist was actually quite attractive and exaggerated both her hips and bust. The latter though was the strange thing. For all she had lost weight, Emma's breasts were actually getting larger. Recently she had gone up a cup size. Quite strange, she thought, but fantastic at the same time. Emma had always wanted a larger bust and adored her new figure.

So yes there were some differences, but for sure Emma had not suddenly become a raging nymphomaniac. She wasn't desperate to rip the pants off every man who came into view. She wasn't sex crazed, needing to cum at every verse end. As a person, this was the same young Emma. She hadn't changed and the words which had filled her head for the last few months were a load of bull. He had messed up her mind with a tale of fiction, better placed in the books she studied. Yet Emma had let this rule her life.

Emma had now closed out the Dracula chapter or her life, finishing off her research project over the Winter before returning back to her teaching duties, in readiness for the Spring term. It was the term she really enjoyed as the main subject was Myths and Fables, a study of fantasy through the ages. Now, Emma had decided, was the time to leave her vampire encounters behind her and move on with her normal life.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emma had been working at the University for the last four years. She'd moved down from the North and had rented a property on the outskirts of Andover. Yes it was just under an hour's drive from her work but she liked being on the edge of the Wessex Downs, yet still in easy reach of both work and London. She didn't need to be in the University every day and, if the need arose, she also had a room on campus where she could sleep over.

She still remembered the day when she went house hunting. It was the last appointment of the day to see a converted barn in a town called Ludgershall. It was a small place with a population of just over four thousand, ideal if you wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Emma didn't have high hopes, especially since she had never heard of the place, but had decided to see the day out. It was love at first sight though. The two story, wooden clad barn, set in acres of green countryside, was perfect. It was about ten years old in its current guise and had been very tastefully converted. Open plan downstairs, covering kitchen, dining area, lounge and study. Upstairs was divided off into three large bedrooms. Yes it was bigger than she needed, and a little more expensive, but Emma just knew this was the place for her.

She would worry later about how to cover the cost.

Covering the cost though was quite easy. Working at a University gave easy access to a whole host of students looking for somewhere to stay. The accommodation on campus was limited and expensive, so the chance to stay off-campus was an attractive option. When your prospective landlord is also one of your lecturers, and transport is thrown in, then it is an easy decision to make. Over the years Emma had accommodated a couple of students. At the moment she was sharing the house with Stephanie, a second year undergraduate.

Stephanie, or Steffi to her friends, had moved in with Emma as soon as she had started University. She was a shy young thing, just turned twenty. Whilst she was enjoying the life, even Steffi herself would admit that she was struggling a little. Because of her shyness she really hadn't come out of her shell yet and hence didn't have too many friends on campus. She looked to Emma as if she was an older sister, somebody to turn to when things weren't going so well.

So far so good, the relationship between the two women was good and both enjoyed each other's company. Emma had been very careful to set the ground rules so that the relationship was purely platonic. It was easier this way, as eventually Steffi would move on to pastures new.

What the two didn't realise yet was that their platonic relationship was soon about to change.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Actually there were other changes in Emma's life. Changes so indiscernible as to have not hit her radar. Unless she kept a diary she would not have noticed, let alone recognised the changes. No, it wasn't anything physical. Nothing you could look in a mirror and spot the difference. It was a behavioural change. Ever so slowly Emma had felt the need to masturbate more often.

OK, nothing unusual there. Everybody pulls themselves off every now and again. Emma was no different. The only difference was that every now and again had become almost every week. Again, nothing wrong with that. A young attractive woman pulls herself off in the privacy of her own home, surely that's natural. But actually it wasn't quite weekly. If anyone actually analysed the frequency the graph would look like a shallow exponential curve. The changes though were so subtle that even Emma hadn't recognised them as anything out of the ordinary. They were, however, just the start of her new life. If only she knew!!!

The first Emma did recognise that anything out of the ordinary was happening was one Tuesday lunchtime. She had been delivering a lecture on heroines and sexuality in classic literature when she didn't feel quite herself. She was a little hot, her pulse was racing and she was no longer focusing on the lecture itself. Her mind was flitting away from the subject matter, her thoughts meandering away from literature. No idea why, but now her focus was on herself, on a desire, a desire which nagged at her subconscious.

For no explainable reason, suddenly Emma needed to relieve herself.

She glanced around the lecture room, hoping that nobody had noticed. Luckily for Emma there were not too many students attending. The only problem though was that Emma couldn't tell if they had noticed or not. She wasn't actually paying any attention to the individuals, just looking at them as an opportunity to get herself off. How she finished the lecture was a mystery to her, but finish she did.

Now alone, Emma just had to do something about the urge down below. It was strong, so strong. She had to do something and do it now. Despite the risk that somebody could enter at any moment, Emma found herself climbing on top of the desk at the front of the lecture theatre. Knocking papers in all directions, she lay back, hiked her skirt up and raised her legs. Feet perched on the edge of the table and knees splayed apart, Emma dropped a hand down and felt at her now damp knickers. There was a definite patch of wetness just beneath her pussy.

Had she any self control, Emma would be questioning how this could have happened. The only thing she could focus on though was cumming, and cumming quickly. There was nothing else in her mind.

The feel of her fingers on her pussy lips, even through the fabric of her knickers, was exquisite. Every movement set nerve endings into overdrive. Every movement resulted in the need for more. Slowly she started circling her fingers around the damp patch on her knickers. Slowly became faster became fast as she mashed her pussy lips through her knickers. Usually it would have done the trick but not today. The urge was deeper inside and no matter how much she rubbed her pussy lips there was no relief.

Unconcerned of the fact that she could be joined at any second, Emma pulled aside the gusset of her knickers revealing her beautiful pussy lips, now puffy and engorged. Her pink skin glistened with love juices and the room was suddenly filled with the most delicate aroma of sex. It was like a light perfume, intoxicating and seductive.

Emma continued to mash her pussy lips with her fingers before pulling them apart and concentrating on her rapidly hardening clit. Her breathing was deep, as fire built in her loins. Still though it was not enough. She needed something inside and the only thing she had was her fingers. First one, then two, were pushed into her wet pussy. Emma sighed with relief. Quickly she thrust the two fingers in and out. There was nothing gentle about her love making, it was just pure wanton lust. Almost in a blur the fingers continued their assault on her tight pussy.

The room was filled with a symphony of sounds. Deep breathing as the fires built in Emma's loins, the squishing sound of fingers in wet pussy and the occasional banging on the desk as she threw her head from side to side. She was almost there. Thrashing on the table, her fingers kept working their magic as her pussy walls clamped down tightly.

"Aghhhhh," Emma gasped as the first signs of climax hit.

Still she continued, in a fervour of activity.

"Ughhhhhh."

"Aghhhhh."

"Shiiiii....."

Her latest outburst morphed into a loud scream as her pussy spasmed hard around her fingers. The climax hit like a tidal wave. She rode the top of that wave as long as she could before sinking back on to the desk in a heap of exhaustion. Pulling her fingers out of her cunt she licked the sweet juices off. Emma lay there for a good few minutes as she tried to recover her composure. Luckily, nobody walked in on her.

Finally, her breathing almost back to normal, Emma pulled her knickers back in place and climbed off the table. Rearranging her skirt she then picked up her papers and left the lecture theatre. Opening the door, Emma was surprised to see one of her fellow lecturers on the other side. It was Professor Smith, a rather old stereotypical professor, balding, grey hair and sporting half-rimmed glasses on the end of his nose.

"Are you OK Miss Wilkes?" he enquired "I thought I heard noises from inside and you look a little flustered."

"Nothing to worry about, I just dropped my papers and had to pick them up," Emma lied.

She rushed off before the professor had the chance to ask anything else.

Emma was confused. Why had she suddenly reacted like that? One minute teaching to a class of students and the next minute longing to satisfy her carnal urges. Why did it happen and what if it happens again?

It was a question she pondered for several days.

Pondered that was until it did happen again, just under a week later. This time she was on her own in her study room, enjoying quiet time between lectures. Once again she suddenly felt hot, light headed with her pulse racing. Once again the only thing Emma could think about was satisfying the need deep inside. It was deja vu as she pulled herself off using her fingers, eventually reaching that earth shattering moment as she came. There was just one difference. This time round, her fingers just didn't feel big enough. Yes she came but no she wasn't satisfied, her needs had grown.

Emma needed something bigger.

That afternoon she went about setting matters right. A quick browse of several websites and a purchase was made.

A couple of days later Emma arrived home to find a plain brown package on the doorstep. It had arrived. Emma rushed the package out of the way before Steffi had the chance to enquire what it was. She opened it in her bedroom. It was a purple vibrator, about eleven inches long and an inch in diameter. A quick test to make sure it worked and then it was stuffed inside a drawer out of sight. Now she had a backup plan should her urges take over once more. All she had to do was work out how she could carry the vibrator around discreetly without anyone being suspicious, but that was one for another day.

Another day did arrive just a few days later.

This time, thank god, Emma was at home. It was the same story though. A sudden feeling of hotness, a need deep inside and the urge to satisfy herself. She had been relaxing after a hard day, watching TV with a bottle of red. No, she wasn't drinking the whole bottle. As often happened she was sharing her evening with Steffi. Emma tried to put the feelings out of her mind, but the urge grew. It nagged away deep inside until, finally, she had to do something about it. Putting her wine down, Emma quickly excused herself and dashed upstairs. Steffi, bewildered by the sudden disappearance of her friend, went back to her wine.

Upstairs, Emma dashed into the bedroom. She rummaged around in the drawer until her hand hit the large plastic object. It was time to put her new toy to the test. Throwing the vibrator down on her bed, Emma started to strip. Off came her top, followed by her tight jeans. There she stood, dressed only in a matching black lace bra and panties. She glanced at herself in the mirror.

"God, I'm hot," she thought to herself noticing her nipples straining through the fabric of the bra along with the tell-tale shape of engorged pussy lips down below.

Off came the bra, releasing her pert tits to the fresh air. Her nipples were indeed standing to attention, like two plump cherries atop a pair of seductive buns. Emma couldn't resist but give them a quick tweak. Yes they were already sensitive. A wave of pleasure shot down her body. Off came the panties. She held them up and sniffed at the damp patch in the crotch, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her love juices.

Once again, without any intervention, Emma was on fire. Her pussy was moist and already ready for action.

Without thinking Emma jumped on the bed and grabbed the vibrator. There was now only one thought on her mind, the need to cum. Downstairs though Steffi had heard the thud and immediately wondered if her friend was OK. She listened out for more sounds and, hearing none, decided she had better check. Putting her wine down, Steffi headed towards the stairs.

Back upstairs, Emma was already enjoying herself. Initially using her fingers to caress her silky lips, she had moved on to teasing her clit. Her pussy was dripping and the urge inside had become a raging fire as she desperately needed to put something inside. One finger, two fingers, even three. Despite the tightness of her pussy, the fingers were not enough. Emma was just positioning the vibrator at the entrance to her love canal when there was a cry of surprise from the doorway.

"Emma!! I'm so sorry . . . . " came Steffi's timid voice "I didn't know. I'll go back . . . "

Steffi's voice tailed off as she smelled the sweet fragrance filling the bedroom. It was like a light floral perfume. Totally seductive and at the same time intoxicating. She just had to take another breath. With each breath Steffi found herself becoming more at ease, more relaxed, less inhibited. It was like the sweet perfume was now controlling the young woman's actions. Without thinking she found herself walking inside, like a moth to a flame as she followed that sweetness back to it's source.

If truth be known, Steffi had always longed to be in such a position. She had kept her feelings towards Emma hidden as she didn't want to jeopardise her day to day relationship. Actually though she longed for the two of them to be closer, to be more than just . . . . friends. But the risk had been too great. What if Emma hadn't wanted the same? Where would it leave them? Now though, the opportunity had materialised in front of her. With or without the influence of Emma's sweet smelling sex, it was an opportunity too good to miss.

12