Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, yessssss, don't stop."

Emma had no intention of stopping, feeling closely with her tongue trying to sense the point of orgasm. She squeezed the tip as deep as she could into Steffi's love canal, pausing momentarily to sense how far the pussy walls were clamping down. Steffi was close but Emma didn't want her to cum just yet. She withdrew her tongue, much to the disappointment of her young friend.

"Noooo, don't stop, I was sooooo close."

Emma ignored the pleas and instead pulled herself up the reclined girl, eliciting another slight moan as the fabric of her lace bra scraped across those already sensitive pussy lips. Upwards Emma climbed, upwards until her mouth was level with the young girl's breasts. It was time to nibble a nipple, she thought to herself and latched on to each in turn. Sucking the hard nub deep into her mouth then pulling off with her lips clamped shut. Each time, a gasp from beneath as the already hard nipples were stretched out before springing back into shape. Each time, stoking the fires down below just a little more, just a little closer to the point of no return.

Steffi was now squirming from the onslaught, almost at the point of cumming and cumming hard. Emma could tell and upped the ante. It was time. With her free hand, she reached down between the two of them and positioned a couple of fingers at the opening to Steffi's pussy. Slowly, yet steadily, she forced them into that tight cunt, screwing the fingers round from side to side until they were buried deep inside.

"Aghhhhhh," screamed Steffi as her pussy was invaded, her breath now quite ragged and a glow of perspiration forming on her young skin.

Emma was not going to take any prisoners and thrust her fingers in and out. She could feel the pussy walls pulse as her fingers worked in and out. The screams from below also told her that Steffi had reached that point of no going back, yet Emma continued. Her young friend writhed and bucked as wave after wave of orgasm hit, pussy juices flowing freely down below. It continued for several minutes until finally she sank back into the chair, gasping for breath after her huge climax. Emma withdrew her fingers and licked off the young girl's sweet juices before repeating with her tongue across those sensitive pussy lips, intent on lapping up every last drop of cum juice. Job done, Emma lay over the top of the young girl's exhausted body and whispered sweetly in her ear.

"That's for helping me the other day. I think you enjoyed it."

Steffi didn't respond other than to wrap her arms around Emma and hold her close. It was everything she had ever dreamed of and she just hoped it wasn't going to be a one-off. There was only one doubt in her mind but she chose not to focus on it. The only doubt were Emma's words earlier.

"But maybe I'm not the person you think I am. Actually, maybe I'm not the person I thought I was but that is another story," and "I just need to be honest with you that life has become a little complicated."

What exactly had she meant by that?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday arrived, the day of Emma's appointment at the clinic in London. She had already explained to Steffi that she was going away for the day but did not explain why or where she was going. That would just be too complicated, especially after recent events.

She dressed in a practical way, knowing that she would be taking clothes on and off. A loose top and jogging bottoms were the outward appearance with a matching black set of stretch bra and knickers underneath. It was not a day for appearances but one for convenience. The weather was warm so Emma didn't bother with a coat.

The train pulled into Waterloo station and Emma jumped on the first tube up to Bond Street. It was then a short walk to Harley Street and the Picton Clinic. Harley Street was not what you would have imagined as an area famous for doctors and clinics. Primarily it was made up of tall city buildings which wouldn't look out of place as boutique hotels. She walked slowly up the street peering at nameplates until she spotted the one she was looking for. A shiny silver plaque with the words "The Picton Clinic" cut into the surface.

It was now or never as Emma climbed the few steps and opened the door. Inside the appearance was totally out of context with the exterior. Where the outside was grand and impressing the inside was modern, sleek and functional. Actually it was a bit clinical if you excuse the pun. Emma was a little early so walked nervously up to the reception desk. It was manned by a young woman, maybe nineteen or twenty years old, and Emma immediately wondered if this was the Danielle who she had spoken to on the phone. A glance at the name badge confirmed it wasn't. This was a young woman by the name of Tamsin.

"Can I help you?" came the warm greeting.

"Oh yes," Emma caught her nervous breath then continued "I have an appointment with Mrs Johnson. I am a little early so I don't mind waiting."

"Let me check, can I take your name?"

"It's Emma . . . Emma Wilke -" Emma suddenly realised and corrected herself "Emma Wilkinson."

There was a short pause as Tamsin checked her computer system.

"Ah yes, Miss Wilkinson. You do have an appointment. We have been trying to get in touch though as Mrs Johnson was taken unwell and had to leave earlier." There was a short pause before Tamsin continued. "I guess we have a couple of options. We could rebook your appointment for a couple of days time when Mrs Johnson has recovered or I could offer you an appointment with Mr Dean who is covering her clinic. What do you think?"

Emma's heart dropped. She had specifically booked an appointment with a female consultant given the rather embarrassing nature of her complaint. Now though she was given a choice of a man or going all the way back home and coming out again. The latter really didn't enthuse her too much.

"Well, I don't really know," replied Emma. "I had hoped to see Mrs Johnson as really it is a bit embarrassing . . . women's problems, you know. But I have travelled a long way to be here."

Danielle smiled, a reassuring smile. "I can assure you that Mr Dean is one of the best. He is very discreet and has specialised in gynaecology for many years. You really won't be disappointed. Why don't you meet him and at least have a chat before you leave?"

A chat, thought Emma. No harm in a chat and after all she had come a long way to be here.

"OK," replied Emma "what time would that be?"

"Take a seat Miss Wilkinson, he has a patient in now and then he could see you next if that was acceptable."

Emma withdrew and took a seat in the waiting area. There were one or two others waiting also and a plethora of magazines on the tables. She picked up one and immersed herself in it, in the hope that she would not pick up any attention from the others in the waiting area. She didn't have to wait long though. A heavily pregnant young lady left the clinic followed by a middle aged man in a navy suit.

"Miss Wilkinson?" he called out.

Emma took a deep breath, looked around and stood up. The consultant walked over and introduced himself as Mr Dean. Asking her to follow him, he headed off in the direction of the consulting rooms. They entered room number six. It was a typical doctor's room, maybe a bit larger than most, but just as clinically furnished. On one wall was a desk with the usual seats and computer. On another was an area separated by a fabric screen, presumably a changing area. In the middle, the room was dominated by a large chair come table. It was currently set up like a dentist's chair.

"Take a seat Miss Wilkinson," came a soft reassuring voice. "Would you mind me calling you Emma? I do like things to be a bit more personal. You can call me Paul if it feels easier."

Emma sat down, nervously perched on the edge of a chair. She looked the consultant up and down. He was in his early forties, quite attractive and by the look of his appearance kept himself fit. She assumed, by the ring on his finger, that he was married. Emma was still looking him up and down when her mind was brought back to reality by his voice.

"So, Emma. How can I help you today?"

She hesitated.

"Don't worry," came his reassuring voice "you've probably not got anything that I haven't encountered many times before."

"Well," started Emma "it's a little bit personal. I've been having a few problems in the bedroom department."

"What type of problems and when did this start, Emma?"

"It's a little difficult to explain. First there are the urges. The sudden need to relieve myself. These started a few weeks back but grew stronger and stronger. I've not had one for a few days, but when they do come it is just like a hunger deep inside. Then there is the pain when having sex."

"Interesting, when you say pain do you mean you are in pain during intercourse?"

"Oh no," laughed Emma "I'm not in pain, it is my partner who's affected."

"And is there anything else?"

"I guess not. I've lost a little weight recently but nothing to be worried about."

"Anything you can think of which may have contributed to these symptoms?"

Emma hesitated. She could hardly turn round and say that she'd been fucked by a modern day vampire and this was the outcome, could she? And after all there had to be a rational explanation to all of this.

"Mmmm, not really. There's nothing I can put my finger on."

Emma smiled back at the consultant.

"So Emma, here's what I suggest. Let me examine you and we'll see if there is anything obvious." Mr Dean picked up a couple of instruments before continuing. "I'll have a look from the outside but more important will be to take a peek inside. I'm sorry that it will be a little uncomfortable but I'll need to use this little camera to take a view of your vaginal cavity. Would that be OK?"

Emma nodded gingerly. She was here so had better get it over with, and after all he was rather attractive.

"So, Emma, why don't you pop behind the screen and get yourself ready. I'd suggest removing the top, trousers and any knickers that you are wearing. You should be OK keeping your bra on though. Once you are ready come back out and hop up into this chair for me."

Emma did as told, popping behind the screen and stripping all the way down to her stretch bra. She took a quick glance up and down to make sure all was in order before returning to the consulting room and walking towards the chair. By now Mr Dean had reclined the chair back a little and affixed a couple of leg rests ready for the examination. He was just covering the chair with the usual sheet of paper towel when his gaze fixed on Emma's near nude body. He'd seen many young ladies in the course of his career but there was just something different about this one. Was it the proportions? Thin waist, wider hips and slightly too large breasts?

"Please, come and sit yourself in the chair."

He held out a hand and helped Emma up into the chair.

"Now, slide yourself back and pop our feet up here for me," he continued giving the leg rests a tap.

Emma did just that, reclined herself back in the chair and lifted her feet up into the leg rests. That action alone caused her to slide further down until her bottom was almost overhanging the front edge.

Mr Dean slipped on a pair of latex gloves and commenced the examination. First an external examination of the abdomen and pelvic region, pressing all over looking for painful areas. There was no reaction though from his patient. He continued applying pressure around Emma's labia but again with no reaction. OK, maybe just the slightest reaction, deep inside Emma was starting to feel the urge once more, not a raging urge but just the merest trickle of desire. She shook her head slightly, dismayed that her body may just be deciding to have a mind of its own.

"So, Emma, everything seems OK on the outside." He glanced up at her semi-clothed body noticing two hard rocks straining to push through the fabric of her bra. "I can see though that your nipples are quite erect. Is that normal?"

Emma nodded.

"Do you mind if I give them a quick examination as well? Just to be sure?"

She nodded again and slowly pulled her bra up revealing her firm breasts and rock hard nipples. The consultant proceeded to massage them, nodding in appreciation at the feel.

"So, everything seems fine there as well. I'm going to have to take a look inside now. Please try and make yourself comfortable and I'll try to be as quick as I can."

"Comfortable?" thought Emma as the urge became slightly stronger. "You'd better get this over with quickly or I'll be much more than comfortable."

He sat down on a stool between Emma's legs and pulled over a tray on wheels. Picking up a bottle he coated both implements with a layer of lubricant before holding the bottle above Emma's labia.

"This may be a little cold at first."

He poured a little over her labia, causing Emma to shiver. Gently he opened her up allowing the lube to flow down towards her vaginal opening. With one finger he applied some pressure to her opening. He was amazed at the ease that the finger was accepted inside. It was almost as if she was already on heat, not the experience he had from most patients. In fact it was almost as if she was willing, nee pulling the finger inside. "Strange," he thought. Removing his finger, he positioned the first device at her vaginal opening.

"This is called a speculum," he continued "it will be a little cold and uncomfortable but I need to be able to stretch your hot pussy open wide so that I can shove my long rod deep inside."

What was he saying? Where had his professional bedside manner gone? Mr Dean tried to recover himself, to continue with the job in hand.

"I'm sorry Emma. I didn't mean to be so informal. Now, you may feel a little discomfort. Ready?"

She nodded then shivered at the coldness of the metal as it slid easily up inside her pussy. A small gasp at the feeling of the speculum opening out, stretching her pussy walls open. It only took a minute or two and soon she got used to the feeling.

"Well done. Now this won't take long and we'll be all finished."

Mr Dean turned on a computer screen and then pointed a long tube at his hand. Before long an image appeared on the screen as the camera warmed up. It was a close up image of his hand. He pointed the camera at Emma.

"So this is just a little camera on the end of a rod. It's going to let me take a look inside. I'm sure we won't find anything untoward but if we do then I can also use the tool to take a quick tissue sample. I promise it won't hurt."

Emma watched as Mr Dean got the process under way. The screen showed a blurred image of her pussy lips before closing in on the speculum lodged in her opening. Then darkness as the camera went inside. A flick of a switch and her pussy was illuminated by a tiny torch also on the end of the rod. Now the image was one of deep pink tissue, slightly ribbed in texture and already trying to close down on the invading camera as the urge strengthened again.

"Mmmm," exclaimed Mr Dean but nothing more. He probed deeper, noticing how the vaginal walls thickened slightly the closer they got to the cervix. There was a definite band of slightly thicker tissue. He took a closer look at this thicker band. It was quite different in composition to the rest of the tissue. In fact, if he didn't know better, he would even go as far as to say it was covered in tiny protrusions. No, not any old protrusions, they looked just like tiny suckers or even teeth.

"OK Emma, I don't think it is anything to be concerned about but I'm just going to take a quick tissue sample for further examination. You may feel a little discomfort."

Emma grimaced slightly and took a gasp of breath as the probe took a tiny sample of flesh. He withdrew the probe and dropped the tissue sample into a saline filled jar, filling out the label before screwing on the lid. Finally he removed the speculum and, with a piece of tissue paper, wiped any residual lube away from her labia. He may have removed the lube, but definitely not the urge which by now was a smouldering fire deep inside.

"So Emma, you can pop your legs down now if you want. I must say that you are one healthy young woman. I really don't think there is anything to worry about. I can see that your vaginal walls are slightly thicker than most and also a little more ribbed in texture. We'll take a look at the tissue sample but I'm sure it will come back normal."

He held his hand out to help Emma climb back down from the chair, noticing that she was a little warmer than when she climbed up into the chair. It wouldn't have been so surprising if he had realised the fires he had lit in the young woman's pussy.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but when you find the man of your dreams your tightness will really delight him. It'll take a couple of weeks to get the results back and we'll give you a call, but otherwise I'd say you're totally fit, healthy and very hot."

There he was again, losing his professionalism for no reason at all.

"Now, why don't you pop your clothes back on whilst I make you another appointment."

Emma had other ideas though, the urge inside having been awoken it was time to eat again and, after all, what better way could there be to show Mr Dean what he had missed. It was time for a little persuasion.

"Are you sure Mr Dean . . . Paul? Could there be anything you have missed?"

"I'm sure Emma, we'll wait for the results of the tissue tests and then I'll see you again in a couple of weeks. It all looks pretty normal for a healthy young woman like yourself."

"Oh but I'm not sure it's normal Paul, maybe you need a second look " replied Emma at the same time grabbing hold of his tie so he couldn't pull away.

"Miss Wilkinson, if you don't mind I do have patients waiting outside."

"But I do mind," came the surprising reply "you've stirred up the devil inside of me and now it's time you see just what you've released."

To no avail he tried to pull away, but Emma's grip was too tight.

"Please Miss Wilkinson. I can't, it's against the professional code of conduct and after all I'm a married man."

Emma laughed, "I think you have the wrong idea. I'm not asking for your hand in marriage, just your cock in my pussy. Here, feel how hot it is!!!" She grabbed his hand and quickly placed it over her mound, pressing his fingers into the apex of her pussy lips. Releasing her grip on his hand, the consultant pulled it away quickly.

It was true, the young woman was on fire and her pussy was already dripping. He couldn't help but have a sniff at the sleek juices covering the end of his fingers. They were so sweet, so intoxicating. But no, it was his professional reputation on the line and he wasn't going to do this. He snatched his tie out of Emma's grip and backed away from her, heading slowly for the door. Emma though pre-empted this and moved herself between him and obvious escape.

"Now, now Paul Dean. You don't want to be breaking my feelings do you? And don't get any ideas of screaming for help. After all, who would believe you over a pretty young thing like me. The papers would have a field day."

She inched towards the doctor and he backed away a step. And so the pursuit continued, like a mantis eying up its prey. Emma manoeuvred him around the room until, finally, he was standing in front of the chair. Happy he had nowhere to escape Emma lunged forward causing her captive consultant to fall backwards into the chair. Emma grabbed his tie once more, using it to help her climb up over the fallen man.

"Miss Wilkinson, I'm asking you one last time. Please get yourself dressed and nobody needs to know about . . . ."

His last words were cut off as Emma clamped her mouth down over his. By now she was knelt, straddling his knees, leaning forward over his restrained body. He was still struggling as she continued to kiss his lips, probing with her tongue to find at least one chink in his armour. It was no good, for some reason her immediate charms were not working. Never mind though, he was hardly in a position to refuse so all she needed was a little more persuasion.