Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 08

Story Info
A fisting and a fucking as Steffi becomes one with her lover.
6.4k words
4.68
31.7k
16

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © January 2018 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18.

Foreword #2 : This is pure fantasy and should be read as such. It is not intended to be factual and could not happen in real life . . . . well at least I would expect it could not happen, but maybe you can prove me wrong.

Foreword #3 : This is part 8 of "Destined to Keep Cumming". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emma Wilkes, a university research assistant was finding her world turned upside down. It had all started after an encounter with a modern day vampire as she continued her studies on the history behind Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was an encounter though which delivered much more than it originally promised. Transfixed by his charm and good looks, Emma had invited him on and ended up being fucked by the same. Deep in the throes of orgasm she had felt the vampire's bite, those sharp teeth digging into her neck.

Initially treating them with contempt, Emma now realised that his parting words on that eventful evening may just have a little more truth behind them than she could ever have imagined.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with.

When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last."

With no rational explanation for her behaviour, and under the light of a full moon, Emma had returned to see her vampire once more in the vain hope that he could explain what was happening to her. And explain he did. Emma was transforming from your average girl next door to insatiable succubus.

Back home she had confided in her housemate Steffi and tried to explain all. Steffi though was less than convinced and finally Emma had decided that a little demonstration was in order. So followed another night of lesbian sex. The only problem though was, rather than showing Steffi the evil she was becoming, all Emma had done was further strengthen their bonds through a wild night of passion.

She had one last idea in mind though, which was to feed on an unexpecting cock there and then in front of her housemate. Maybe then Steffi would understand and maybe then Emma would be able to make her decision. Steffi's reaction to that evening was not the expected one. Instead of being repulsed by what she had seen, Steffi had actually revealed a desire to become one and the same.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It had been a good week since the two had twin teamed that brute of a rugby player, almost to the point of ensuring he never played again, and on several occasions Emma had tried to convince her housemate that her suggestion was wrong. She had hoped that Steffi would have made the decision easy for her by turning and fleeing. That though hadn't happened and instead Steffi had suggested to join her so the two could live out their days together as succubi. Together for eternity was how she had put it. Much as the idea of the two of them living life together for eternity seemed fantastic, doing it as succubi on the run and always looking for the next meal was not a life she wanted to place on young Steffi. Every time though, Emma's remonstrations were ignored.

The next full moon was a just a few days away and Emma was resigned to going through with the idea. Anything else would break Steffi's heart and she couldn't do that, or more to the point didn't want to do that. Emma had always set out to have a platonic landlady-tenant relationship but things in life had a habit of developing in unexpected directions. Now the two women were almost infatuated with each other, despite the predicament that Emma found herself in. The idea though of taking her lover to meet Vincent, the vampire who started this whole journey, filled Emma with dread. What if things didn't work out the way they had hoped? What if Steffi became a succubus and Emma went back to her old life?

There were just too many unknowns to be comfortable with, which is why Emma had planned at least one more day of passion before the full moon. It was to be a surprise for young Steffi and a celebration of their lesbian love rather than a demonstration of Emma's newly mastered succubus tendencies. A discreet shopping trip had bought a number of items to make the evening that little bit more exciting; a blindfold, some lube, a set of metal balls and a pair of black latex knickers. All were hidden away waiting for that perfect time. Little did Steffi know what was in store for her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday arrived, the day before the full moon, and Emma put her plan into action. Luckily it had been a shorter day at the university so the two women reached home mid afternoon. The journey back had been one last discussion around whether or not Steffi still wanted to go through with her idea of joining Emma in her life as a succubus. Almost predictably the response was the same as every other conversation on the matter. Finally Emma relented and let the topic drop.

Back home, Emma busied herself in the kitchen. She'd planned a "last supper" style dinner. Luckily everything was prepared in advance so it was just a case of putting things in the oven and waiting. That done, Emma opened a bottle of wine then headed off towards the stairs.

"Just gonna get changed Steffi. Dinner will be a little while so why not pour us a couple of glasses whilst you're waiting."

Emma had been gone a good few minutes, just enough time to organise herself for the evening. Steffi in the meantime had poured the couple of glasses of wine and almost finished her own whilst she was waiting. She was about to fill her glass up again when she heard Emma calling from upstairs.

"Steffi, you there? Can you give me a hand a minute?"

"Give me a sec," came the reply as Steffi put her glass down. Telltale footsteps heralded her arrival upstairs. "Where are you?"

"In my room Steffi," came the reply from behind the almost closed door.

A moment later the door eased open and in walked Steffi. She stood just inside the room looking confused at the lack of an Emma.

"Emma, you there?" came a questioning voice.

Emma had been standing in the shadow of the door, knowing that she would be almost hidden once Steffi opened it. With ninja like stealth she slipped out from behind the door and in a single movement draped the blindfold over her housemate's eyes, tying it tight at the back.

"I'm here Steffi. Can't you see me?"

Steffi spun around but with the blindfold in position there was nothing she could see. She reached up to remove whatever was covering her eyes but Emma was too quick, grabbing her hands and pulling her young lover in close.

"Oh no you don't," came a whispered response broken only by a long deep kiss. "If we go through with your plan then tonight is your last night as a true woman, so I thought we'd make the most of it. The main course is already in the oven so all we need is a little starters and then some desert."

Still holding Steffi in close, Emma reached behind and undid the zip on her young lover's skirt, allowing it to fall to the ground. The knickers followed very quickly and with minimal resistance. Emma took a step back to look at her now half clothed lover, admiring the naked mound which had been revealed. Moving in close once more, she gradually manipulated Steffi backwards a step at a time until her legs were up against the end of the bed. A quick push and Steffi fell backwards, emitting a definite gasp as she landed in a heap on the bed.

In a flash Emma had pushed Steffi's legs out wide positioning her feet on the edge of the mattress. She knelt down on the floor, her face inches away from her young lover's naked pussy. Oh how she wanted to dive in and eat away but that would spoil her fun. Instead she reached for the box of toys which had been placed conveniently at the side of the bed. As quietly as possible she removed the latex knickers and placed them on the floor. These were followed by the metal balls, which were quietly removed from their box so as not to raise suspicion. There were two silver balls, each about 4cm in diameter, connected with a thin cord, a loop of which then emerged from the second ball.

Emma did finally dive in with her tongue, not to feast on the young pussy but just enough to get her juices running. A finger spread Steffi's lips wide and then delved up into her love canal, again bringing a gasp from the young woman. A second finger joined the first, easing her opening wide. There was an audible moan of displeasure when Emma withdrew her fingers leaving Steffi aroused but not fulfilled.

"Not fair Emma," came the complaint from the woman lying on the bed. "You can't get me going and then just stop like th . . . ahhhh."

Her protestations were cut short as the cold of the first ball was pushed up against her wet pussy opening. It took a little persuasion but eventually the ball eased its way inside, a long finger pushing it as far up Steffi's love canal as possible. The second ball followed shortly afterwards leaving just the final loop of wire protruding from her lover's pussy, the opening of which had now closed back up around the second ball.

"What was that?" came the question from below, the chill of the metal balls now deep inside her love canal.

"Oh, you'll see," came a teasing reply. "Now why don't we slip these on and we'll get something to eat."

Emma eased the black latex knickers over one foot and then the other before pulling them up her lover's legs until finally they were in place holding the balls securely inside. Emma stood up and took a final look at her young lover before reaching down and pulling off the blindfold.

"Come on then, get yourself up as dinner's ready."

With that Emma turned and headed for the door, stopping just before leaving to make sure that Steffi was following her. Cautiously Steffi took her first steps up from the bed, a strange feeling inside as the now invisible balls stretched her pussy walls which in turn were still coming to terms with the chill of the metal. She felt the balls move slightly as she pulled herself up into a seated position but the full effect didn't come into play until finally she stood up. The ball deepest inside dropped down hitting the one below and sending tiny shock waves up through her still wet pussy. Steffi wobbled slightly, her stance becoming uncertain as the shockwaves took her by surprise. It was this that Emma had been waiting for and, smiling, she set off down to the kitchen.

By the time Steffi emerged into the kitchen, the journey having taken longer than normal due to the attention that her pussy was getting from those balls inside, the dinner was already served, the wine glasses refilled and Emma was sitting at the table.

"Anything wrong Steffi?" she enquired sarcastically "you seem a little preoccupied with something."

Steffi sat down gently, happy to stop moving. Even in the short journey from the bedroom to the kitchen her pussy was now on fire. She really didn't know how much further she could have gone without cumming, there and then, in those knickers. She could feel the sloppiness inside, the latex clinging to her skin and not allowing any opportunity for her copious love juices to escape.

"Shit Emma, what the hell have you done to me?"

"They're good aren't they? I call them magic balls and they're certainly weaving their magic on you. Now, that was starters so let's tuck into main course. Those balls will make sure you stay on fire and afterwards we can have a little deserts. That's if you can stay the distance."

Dinner looked fantastic. A hearty pasta dish with side salad and crusty bread. The wine was also Italian and chosen to complement the food. For some reason though Steffi didn't have as big an appetite as normal with her mind somewhere else. She didn't even hear Emma talking to her.

"Steffi . . . Steffi . . . " she raised her voice to grab her lover's attention. "Can you get the salad dressing from the side?"

This was unfair thought Steffi as she stood up again, the balls clanging back into life inside. She grasped the back of her chair steadying herself until the shockwaves subsided. No sooner had she retrieved the dressing and returned to her seat when there was another request followed by a third. With each movement Steffi's pussy was becoming more and more sensitive, the effect of the metal balls pushing her ever closer to the edge. With the fourth request the orgasm hit.

"Shit . . . . ahhhhh . . . . "

Steffi couldn't move and simply stood there breathing deeply and grasping on to her chair for support. She needed to keep still and let the orgasm pass. Emma on the other hand just sat and laughed at her lover's disposition.

"Not fair Emma, not fair," finally Steffi recovered enough to make her complaints known. She could feel the slightest trickle of love juice seeping out from the latex knickers and running down the inside of her leg as she stood.

Emma stood up and joined her lover. She whispered in her ear.

"Cum now," there was a little laughter at the sexual innuendo "let's skip the main course and get straight onto deserts. Think you can make it back upstairs?"

Slowly the two women made their way from the kitchen. Instead of heading for the bedroom they entered the bathroom, actually shower room would have been a more apt description as it was dominated by a huge walk in shower area. Emma helped Steffi out of her remaining clothes, all except for the latex knickers. She turned on the shower allowing the water to run warm.

"OK, in you go and let's get rid of those knickers," Emma urged.

Steffi stepped into the torrent of the shower. Slowly she removed the latex knickers, her love juices now mixing with the shower water as they were washed away. Emma turned off the shower and towelled her lover dry.

"Now, what about these?" there was a slight tug at the loop of wire emerging from Steffi's pussy as Emma asked her question.

Steffi grasped for the shower wall. Her pussy was now clamping down on the balls holding them in place.

"Yes, Emma . . . . but please let me lie down," came a nervous reply.

"Okay, follow me then," came the response and the two went back to Emma's bedroom.

Emma placed a plastic sheet over the bed linen and Steffi lay down, on her back, with her hips over the plastic sheet. There was a gentle pull on the wire and the first ball moved inside. Steffi closed her eyes feeling the metal move down her love canal and once again pressure built inside. Slowly the gleaming silver of the ball emerged through her pussy opening, stretching her wide before finally emerging with a trail of juices. One ball was followed by another as the final one emerged, again with its own trail of love juices.

Steffi's pussy opening was gaping ever so slightly where the balls had just pushed their way through. Emma couldn't resist it and, kneeling down, she probed one finger up into the young woman's pussy. One finger easily became two and she spread them wider to stretch the inside of her lover's pussy.

"Mmmmm," came a slight moan from Steffi.

A third finger joined the first two and they continued to stretch the young woman's pussy.

"Mmmmm," came the continued moans.

"Looks like little Steffi wants to cum again. Is that so?"

"Mmmmm," continued the moans.

"Think you can take another finger?"

"I can try," came a nervous response "but I don't know."

"Close your eyes Steffi and let's see. If it gets too much then shout and I'll stop."

Steffi did just that and Emma squeezed her fourth finger in with the others. It was tight and Steffi's moans were now becoming more pained. Emma reached for the bottle of lube. Removing her hand from the young woman's pussy she dribbled a little of the lube over the gaping opening and a little more over her hand, rubbing it across the whole surface of her fingers and thumb. Emma placed her hand back at the receptive pussy and once again worked in the three fingers.

"Mmmmm," came the renewed moans "I think that's enough."

Emma wasn't going to give up trying and with the extra lube she bunched up her fingers once more. Despite the tightness, slowly all four fingers made their way up inside the woman's pussy, stretching her opening out wider than ever.

"That's four Steffi, you OK?"

"Tight, so tight," came the laboured reply "but feels good."

"Just one to go, think you can do it?"

Emma didn't wait for a reply. She pulled her hand back, tucked her thumb into her fingers, and pushed in again. The four fingers slipped into her tight love canal. Emma rotated them slightly as she pushed, feeling the pussy walls stretch over her.

"Mmmmm," came the standard reply from Steffi, eyes still closed and enjoying the feelings inside.

It was time. Time to get the whole hand inside. Luckily Emma had rather slim narrow hands but even so it was going to be a very tight squeeze. She tucked her thumb in as hard as she could and pushed deeply.

"Aghhh," came a half squeal half scream from below as the thumb stretched her even wider.

Emma pulled back and went for it again with the same result. She repeated a few more times with each thrust the hand moved ever so slightly deeper. By now the widest part of the knuckle was just millimetres from entering her lover's tight pussy.

Steffi was sweating, a combination of pain and pleasure now ruling her body and her breath coming in short gasps.

"Aghhh," came the response as Emma pushed once more. "I think you'll have to stop. It's too big. It's not going to -"

Steffi's voice was cut short as with one final push the whole hand entered her tight opening. There it remained motionless as Steffi recovered her breathing.

"You did it Steffi. You took the whole hand. Now are you ready to cum for me?"

"Give me . . . a minute," she gasped in reply ". . . it's so . . . big . . . I need . . . need time . . . time to get used to it."

Emma waited, her hand up inside the warm pussy. It was a good couple of minutes of simply waiting before, finally, Steffi reached down and took hold of the wrist which was obscenely poking out of her opening. Slowly Steffi started to move the wrist. Short movements in and out of her tight pussy. Emma smiled, allowing her lover to take things at her own pace for the time being. Gradually Steffi increased the speed of the movements using the wrist, and the hand inside her cunt, as one huge dildo. Her breathing was becoming ragged as her pussy walls clamped down on the huge invader. It was obvious that the fires were building inside and that it was only a matter of time before she came for a second time that evening.

Emma took over, keeping the same steady movement in and out of the young woman's cunt whilst at the same time rotating her hand slightly. At a certain point in the rotation there was a gasp from below. Emma could only assume that her hand was rubbing over her lover's g-spot. She picked up the speed, watching as Steffi screwed up her eyes and plunged her head backwards into the mattress. It was happening, deep inside the fires were raging and she was going to cum. Steffi tensed, stiff as a board as her back arched with the onrushing orgasm. She bucked on the bed, juices dripping out from around that impaled hand. Finally, Steffi reached down and held Emma's wrist tight. It was a sign. A sign to stop, at which Emma held still for a few minutes allowing her lover to come down from her high.

12