Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you . . . Emma . . . " came a gasping response "that was . . . the best ever . . . I love you Emma."

Slowly Emma withdrew her hand, taking care across the widest part of the fist. She sat there licking the juices off her fingers and watching as Steffi's gaping pussy slowly shrank back into shape. Whatever was to happen the next day at least Steffi had gone out on a high.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Under the silver light of the full moon, Emma pulled once more into the secluded parking area of Prymave Manor. This time though she was not alone. Sat at the side of her was a rather nervous looking Steffi. She switched off the engine and turned to her young lover.

"It's not too late you know. We can turn around and go back."

There was a pause, a silence only broken by the hooting of an owl somewhere in the woods.

"No, Emma," came the reply. "I want to be with you and if that means becoming one with you then that is the price I will pay."

The two lovers embraced in a deep kiss before leaving the vehicle. They walked hand in hand along the path, skirting the woods towards the house. Once again all was quiet as if any nearby wildlife was giving Emma a wide berth. Even the shadows cast by the silvery moonlight no longer had the same sense of fear as when Emma made her first journey down that lonesome path. They reached the house and, as expected, the door was slightly ajar with a warm amber glow seeping out from around the edge.

"Last chance," commented Emma. She waited a moment and when no reply came, other than a squeeze of her hand, she opened the door and walked inside. Steffi followed a step or two behind her lover.

It was everything that Steffi had imagined it would be. From the house with its gothic exterior, through to the warm welcoming fire in the hallway and the almost Victorian feel of the furnishings. The only thing missing was the mythical vampire himself. If it wasn't for the fact that Steffi had seen in person what her friend had become then she would most likely think that this was part of the whole deception. She was broken out of her gaze by the slamming of the door behind. Steffi spun around expecting to see the tall dark and handsome vampire standing right behind her. There was, of course, nobody to be seen. Noticing that Emma had not even flinched a muscle at the slamming of the door, Steffi turned back towards the fire and almost jumped out of her skin at the figure standing literally where she had been looking only a matter of seconds ago. He was everything that Emma had described him as; tall, dark, handsome, totally intoxicating and with the trademark smile.

"Hello my dear Emma," came his charming voice "I've been expecting you and this time it looks like you've brought another. Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Oh yes, how rude. Vincent, please let me introduce Steffi, she is my housemate. Steffi, this is Vincent, the one I have been telling you about."

"Enchanté," came a smiled reply from Vincent "so you are the one who has chosen to take Miss Wilkes' place."

"Oh no," retorted Steffi "I'm so not going to take her place."

"What? If you're not going to take her place then why are you here? Young Emma knows that she only has this full moon and the next before the transformation becomes irreversible and the only option for her is for another one to take her place."

"Yes, I am aware but my decision is made. If I do nothing then I will lose Emma. If I take her place then I will also lose Emma. So the only option is to join her and then we can be together for eternity."

"Well, well, well. I never expected that outcome. And are you in agreement Miss Wilkes?"

Emma laughed. "Oh yes, it is the only option for us to be together and I want that more than anything else. Can you make it happen Vincent?"

There was a lengthy pause before Vincent replied. "I think so but to be honest I've never been asked to do this before. We'll have to make sure you cum in unison to avoid the curse simply passing from one to the other. Follow me and let's see what we can do."

Vincent led the way and they walked through the house to the bedroom where Emma had ridden his cock that fateful evening.

"So, here's the plan," explained Vincent as he opened the door to the side room.

The two women gawped in amazement as they got a full view of the dungeon style room. Emma had forgotten about this one from her previous visit but it all came back to her now. It wasn't your average dungeon though. It was full of equipment, a mixture of kit which wouldn't look out of place in a mediaeval castle along with state of the art electronics. The walls were covered with chains, whips, paddles and all manner of restraints. There was a hammock style swing seat hanging from the ceiling in one corner and a metal cage in another. The rest of the room was a mix of contraptions; tables, racks, chairs of various sorts and finally what could only be described as a fucking machine. In fact it seemed equipped as much for pleasure as for pain.

"This my dears is my playroom. Now, I can fuck you Steffi but we need something for Emma to ride at the same time. While I consider the options Steffi, why don't you get young Emma ready."

"I thought you'd never ask," came the young woman's reply.

In an instant Steffi was stripping Emma of her clothes. Shoes, skirt and knickers all disappeared followed by jumper and bra. Steffi couldn't resist, kneeling down and quickly taking a lick at her lover's pussy.

"Now, now, Steffi. You'll have all the time in the world for that afterwards but we only have a few hours before the full moon ends."

Vincent wandered around the room before stopping at the side of a large contraption. It was a bit like a vaulting horse, a multi height platform topped off with a padded box shaped a little like a saddle. On the very top were a couple of holes where attachments could be fixed. Similarly there were points up and down the frame where additions could be affixed.

"Yes this will do nicely. Hop over Emma and try it for size."

Emma straddled the padded box. It was a little high and she struggled to keep her balance with her feet just off the floor.

Vincent laughed. "OK, so it is a bit too high for your little legs. Wait a minute though and we'll give it another go."

Emma climbed off and waited. She watched as Vincent made a few more adjustments, dropping the padded seat a little lower and attaching a medium sized dildo to the top. He pulled a small step stool to the side.

"Go on then, have another go. I'm sure you can guess where the dildo goes."

Emma climbed up onto the step stool then reached over the top of the saddle with her leg. Feeling inside, she was relieved that Steffi had already made her wet. With one hand she parted her lips and lowered herself down onto the dildo, all the way down until she was sitting on the saddle itself; the dildo hidden inside. With the saddle at the correct height Emma had one foot on tiptoe at each side of the horse. Vincent took away the step stool leaving Emma perched on top of the dildo. To make sure there was no way off, he looped straps around her legs binding her to the side of the horse and preventing any movement upwards or outwards.

"Just in case you have other ideas. We can't have you disappearing at the crucial minute can we. Or worse still, thinking you can make yourself cum on that dildo. Now what shall we do with you, young Steffi. Let me think whilst you get yourself ready."

Steffi stripped off herself, one eye on her lover and the other on Vincent. He came back with a couple of attachments which he fixed on to the front of the horse just below the height of the saddle. They were two wide padded arms each sticking out at an angle of 45 degrees to the front of the horse.

"Climb up and sit yourself on there."

Steffi did just that, perching her bottom on the arms, her legs splayed and her young pussy ready for the taking. Within an instant she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind as Emma reached forward embracing her lover as she whispered in her ear.

"I love you Steffi. Whatever happens I love you."

Vincent returned, stripped at the waist, his huge cock standing proud at the view of the two young women in front of him.

"Ready?"

Before anyone could answer the sybian atop the horse burst into life, taking Emma by surprise and causing her to clench her arms around Steffi's young body. Steffi herself could feel the vibrations passing through Emma's body and into hers.

"So here's the deal Steffi. What Emma is sitting on is called a sybian, but it's no average sybian. Instead of the ones you might have at home, this one is computerised and through sensors can tell whether you are about to cum or not. I have set it to auto. It will take Emma continually to the edge but no further until this button is pressed."

He passed a remote control to Steffi.

"So you are in control. Once you feel yourself hitting the point of no return you need to hit that button so that you both climax together. Do you follow me?"

"Yes, yes I get it."

"Now, shall we see if it works?"

"Oh yes, please, let's see what happens."

For a few minutes they did nothing but let the sybian run its course. The buzz of the motor vibrating the dildo deep inside Emma's cunt was interspersed with her gasping breath and moans as she inched closer to the edge. Closer and closer, then nothing. The vibrations stopped and Emma was left hanging high and dry as she backed away from her climax. Then it all started again, taking her to the edge before backing off once more. Emma cursed as her climax once again ebbed away.

The sybian bust into life once more and Vincent took this as the cue to make his move. He placed a hand between Steffi's legs and gently caressed her pussy lips. She was wet but by no means wet enough to take his girth. He knelt down and licked at the young pussy. How sweet it tasted. Vincent could have stayed here all evening dipping his tongue into the young juices, but there was work to do. He stood back up in between Steffi's legs. It was only fair that she felt the cock that would take her womanhood away, no not her virginity but her life as a normal woman. Taking Steffi's hand he placed it over his manhood.

"Are you ready my dear Steffi? Is this what you want? Tell me. Tell me what it is that you want."

Steffi gently played with the huge cock, running her hand up and down its length. It was long and wide, wider than any cock she had ever had before but not as wide as Emma's hand. It would be tight but it would fit. She could feel the vibrations from behind as another cycle of the sybian commenced. It was now or never.

"Yes, yes I want it. I want your cock inside me. I want to feel the bite of the vampire as I cum. I want to join my lover for eternity."

Steffi placed the head of the cock at the entrance to her pussy and gently eased the tip into her opening.

"Do it, Vincent. Take me, take me with your huge cock."

Vincent leant forward and in one long movement he thrust his cock deep inside.

"Aghhhh," gasped Steffi as her pussy was stretched wide.

There was a pause as Vincent took in the imagery in front of him. Here was Emma riding a huge dildo to the point of cumming but no more, her arms wrapped around her young lover's shoulders who in turn had his own cock deep inside her pussy. Even he could feel the vibrations from the dildo passing through the two women and into his own body.

So now was the time to put the plan into action and slowly, but with increasing pace, he started to thrust in and out of Steffi's tight cunt. The room was becoming a symphony of sound; the squelch of his cock thrusting in and out, the hum of the sybian vibrating away and combined moans and gasps from the two young women as they both edged closer to orgasm.

Emma was covered in sweat, gasping to catch her breath as the torture continued. She had been to the edge six or seven times by now but never with the relief she needed. She tried to grab for the button, cursing each time that the sybian died down.

Steffi in the meantime could feel the fires in her own loins building. The thickness of his cock was rubbing over her most sensitive areas and this was going to be the quickest orgasm she had ever had. The fire built from a tiny spark to a raging inferno. Shockwaves rippled through her body then faded away, each wave though was larger than the last as the big one neared.

She knew it was time, and with one movement pressed the button. The sybian went into overdrive pushing Emma to the edge and beyond. A shaking wreck of a woman clutched at Steffi for dear life as she came long and hard. At the same moment Steffi also rode over the top as her climax hit, the huge cock still thrusting in and out of her pussy. Twin screams pierced the room as Vincent bit down, first on Steffi's neck and then on Emma's with both in the throes of their combined orgasms.

Gradually the crescendo of noise subsided, first the hum of the sybian followed by the sounds of climax. The only noise left was a symphony of panting as the two women recovered. It was Vincent though who spoke first.

"What do you think Steffi, would you like me to go all the way, to cum inside you?"

"Mmmm, that sounds wonderful. Please let me feel your vampire cum up inside my pussy."

Steffi sank back into her lover's arms and Vincent resumed his thrusting. It didn't take long before he too grunted as he spewed his warm seed deep inside the young woman's pussy. Steffi looked up into Emma's eyes and smiled. They were together now and hopefully for ever more. That was all she wanted. Vincent pulled out, a trail of cum trickling out of Steffi's pussy the final signs of their love making.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dressed and back upstairs the two women were ready to leave. Vincent took Emma away to one side, just out of earshot.

"So Emma, you know the score and what to expect. We won't really know if this has worked or not for a few weeks which may be too late if the results are not positive. On your side it should be easy, if you keep feeding then we know you are still a succubus. As for young Steffi, she will have to go through that development stage. Keep an eye out for changing body shapes, reduced appetite and finally the need to bring herself off. We have one last attempt if it hasn't worked but hopefully it won't be needed."

"I understand," replied Emma.

With that Emma returned to Steffi and the two women departed. It was going to be an interesting few weeks ahead of them.

To be continued

12