Destiny

Story Info
Lovers experience each other for the first time.
1.2k words
3.48
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the couch awaiting his arrival. Her anticipation was marked by her wetness. She heard him fumbling for his keys and jumped up to greet him. They embraced at the door. His arms held her firmly around her waist and hers wrapped around his neck. Their embrace lasted longer than usual. It was a special day, not one that was written on a calendar, but was written in the stars and in their hearts. They had been waiting for a year for this night. Over the last two weeks the plans were made and today come together.

She steps back from him letting him take a look her body in her new silky white attire with pink and purple flower accents along the bust line and crotch. She bought it especially for tonight. Since it was their first time she was nervous about what he thought. As if answering her question he said, "Wow, you look incredible." His eyes lingered on her breasts. He could see the outline of her hard nipples through the silk. His eyes traveled the flowers from her hips down to the point that covered her pussy.

He could tell that her juices had soaked through the silk by the way the candle light hit it. Then he realized that there were candles lit all around the living room and two glasses of wine were sitting on the coffee table. He wondered how long she had been waiting when she said, "Why don't we have a drink?" She took his hand and led him to the couch, then handed him his glass. He took a sip and glanced around the apartment. She had straightened up the place, lit candles, chilled wine and drawn a bath. They made nervous small talk both knowing what the other wanted to do.

After the first glasses were finished they moved to the bathroom with the wine bottle in hand. He helped her to disrobe taking time to inventory the tone of her skin and curves of her body. She stood naked waiting for a sign to proceed. He reached for his tie and she went of his shirt buttons. One by one the buttons came loose and she slid the shirt off of his shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

With her hands shaking she removed his belt and fumbling she unbuttoned his pants reveling his boxer briefs and a huge quivering member needing to be released. She carefully removed his crimson underwear. He stepped out of the clothes pile and withdrew his socks. He stood erect awaiting inspection. She was amazed at the sight of his nakedness. His muscular build was nothing new to her but taking it in one glance sent a trickle of wetness down her leg. He saw her enjoyment run down her thigh and headed to the tub.

Once settled in the tub across from each other another round of wine was poured. The water was warm and the relaxation aromatherapy bubbles went to work on their nerves. The conversation drifted to the "Firsts." They lingered over the memories of their first sight, meeting, and kiss. He took her foot and started massaging it. This sent her back into overdrive. The feeling went straight up her leg and into her pussy. By now the wine had reached her head and she wanted him as never before. She moved towards him and kissed him hard on the mouth knocking his head into the wall. Her hand went to his penis and fondled it. It was hard and wanted to be inside of her. He gently pulled away and stood up. She moved to her knees and his shaft was even with her mouth. Her overwhelming urge to taste him took over and she wrapped her lips around it. He groaned in pleasure and she kept going.

She liked the tip and then tried to swallow it hole. She deep throated him and he moaned in ecstasy. She greedily sucked him while massaging the base with one hand and holding on to his buttocks with the other. Then without warning he lost it and cummed in her mouth. She tasted his warm jism and swallowed it all. His knees were weak but he managed to step out of the tub. He grabbed a towel and dried off. She stepped out and he eagerly waited to dry her off. He ran the towel over her breasts then down her tummy and further though she squirmed. He dried off a leg at a time. Then she turned around and he dried her butt off with a grab then up her back. He kissed her shoulders and in one quick move picked her up.

He carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. The candlelight danced around the room casting reflections on their moist bodies. He moved down to her toes and kissed them. He kissed in a line to her clit. He always wanted to pleasure her like this and here was his chance. He took the flat of his tongue moving from bottom to the top of her wet lips. Upon his request she put her hands in place to keep her lips open. He then used the tip of his tongue to tease her clit then inserted it in to her wet hole. Her juices flowed freely down his chin. Then removing his tongue and inserting a finger she shuttered. He went back to her clit and continued licking. He stuck another finger inside her. She squealed in delight. His fingers darted in and out and explored her tight pussy. His other hand taunted her breast and nipple. Her body jerked. Her breathing became faster, and her moaning louder. Then with a burst of energy and a loud moan she climaxed. She felt her skin tingle, her heart beating as though it was trying to get out of her chest, and the need for more.

He became harder than he ever was in his life when she went and he had to be inside her. He waited until she finished shaking. He kissed her mouth, neck, and shoulders. He looked her in the eyes and she nodded. He slid his body between her legs and guided his masculinity in to her throbbing pussy. He almost lost his new load when he got the tip in the tight, wet hole of hers. He went slowly to start with. She was in no pain and enjoying it very much. He got his rhythm, in and out, in and out, a little deeper with each stroke. She moaned and shivered at his movements. Then he found the spot without even meaning to. She nearly sat upright. He speed his pace up and she was no longer in control of herself. Her pleasure consumed her and she felt as though she was on a roller coaster going up and down then finally reaching the big hill and inching her way to the top with every stroke that hit her G-spot.

She hit the top and went down. Her body exploded with her release. She couldn't even make a sound. She just convulsed under him. Feeling her pussy quiver and quake around his sensitive penis he could no longer hold on. He lost his load in her letting out a loud moan. He fell on her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her firmly around her waist.

They kissed and he whispered words of love to her and she smiled whispering them back.