Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, just like that", he moaned before pushing a finger into her. She was tight, really tight and hot. He couldn't remember making love to a woman this responsive before. He pushed the tip of his finger in and out quickly driving her mad with his teasing and bucking to get more in. he smiled at this.

Her hand around him intensified and made him want release from this sweet torture. Taking her hand away, he placed it back around his neck and kissed her more passionately than before taking his cock in hand and lining it up with her entrance. He had to lift her left leg to get better and more comfortable access before he slid just the tip inside. Moaning as she pulled away from his mouth, "what's that?" she asked innocently. "Shhh, don't worry it's just my glans inside. Relax and enjoy", he moved in for a kiss.

Nadia began to panic, she had been so wrapped in the sensations her body was experiencing to Nathan's touches, that she almost forgot the position she'd be placed in if had allowed it to continue-which it had. "But I....", she never got to finish her sentence, as he was too wrapped up in his own world of pleasure. Holding onto her hip and shoulder, he pushed in hard pulling her towards him at the same time. With his one movement he broke through her hymen claiming her virginity.

She threw her head back in pain before dropping it forward and biting down hard on his shoulder. Oblivious to her actions, Nathan continued to push into her body harder and harder, faster and faster. She felt hot, wet and tight all in one. His mouth travelled towards her throat where he feasted upon it as his climax drew nearer and nearer. She didn't protest; the pain was starting to fade into a dull ache. She held onto his neck tightly as his movements became a little rougher and she guessed he was close to coming. Her emotions were in a turmoil, she'd just lost her virginity to a guy she fancied, but he seemed totally oblivious, yet the sensations he had created earlier had made it almost forgiving.

Then she felt it. A gush of hot liquid being released into her unprotected womb and him crushing her against the wall to the point where she thought her oxygen supply would be cut off. Just as she was about to push him off, he moved away, pulling out of her excruciatingly slowly. She felt disappointment. She hadn't climaxed and now he was finished.

Nathan slumped against the other wall, eyes closed and breathing heavily. She had felt better than he'd imagined. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't notice her turn the shower off and leave him. Opening his eyes slowly he realised she wasn't there and that's when he noticed it. Blood. Her blood, being drained. What an idiot!! She had all the signs of a virgin yet he had been so blind. He began to panic, what if he'd raped her and she was too scared to protest. Grabbing the nearest towel, he wrapped it around his waist and ran after her.

She was already in bed with her back facing towards him. "Nadia are you ok? I didn't know, I swear it".

"Just go away. Please" was her reply, he could the tears and sadness in her voice and for once he respected her and went to his bedroom. Tears flowed down her face faster than she could stop. As far as she was concerned all men were bastards, that one moment of magic was torn away from his initial trust. At least he had acknowledged it, so maybe they weren't as stupid as she was always led to believe by her friends.

Eventually her eyelids grew heavy and the discomfort in her vagina became bearable enough to fall asleep with.

*****

The dull ache was still there when Nadia opened her eyes, it reminded her of her monthly cycles. A chill ran over her body-they hadn't used any form of protection. This was so unfair, why did her first time have to be such a burden instead of an experience that was meant to be looked back on fondly. She'd have to get one of those 72 hour emergency pills just to be on the safe side. MEN!!!

*****

Nathan tossed and turned all night. He couldn't stop replaying the whole scene in his head over and over again. He felt sick to his stomach, he had come to care for this girl deeply and instead of making her first time unforgettable he'd probably achieved making it forgettable. He had to find a way of making it up to her.

*****

Three days had passed; three awkward days. Nadia spent most of it avoiding him, it was easier on her but at the same time it felt weird since they had both grown so close and fond of each other, and yet one incident had ruined their friendship. A long hot relaxing bath was what she needed. A whole mixture of emotions had been stirred from deep within her, she wasn't sure how to make the first move even though it was painfully clear that every attempt to speak with her on his side had resulted to polite conversation. His remorse was evident in his voice and facial expression-that was a comfort to know, it seemed man were not total assholes after all.

*****

Just as she was about to get dressed she heard her bedroom door handle turn. Without thinking she did the first thing that came into the mind and was to jump into her bed and pull the sheets over her naked body. In walked as naked as the day he was born Nathan. Her eyes widened at the scene before her. "You're naked" she managed to muster.

"I want to show you how it can be between a man and a woman. That night I was such an idiot. I'll make you forget-that I promise" he said smiling.

"Oh my God Nathan what are you trying to do to my mind", but before she could move he reached out and pulled the sheets away from her clasping hands before running his hands over her breasts, weighing the firm mounds and teasing the rosy pink tips until they tautened. He sat down on the bed pushing her back down against her pillow before taking one nipple into his mouth and swirled it around with his tongue before moving onto the other. He kept doing this for a while before sitting back and watching the wet trails he had left on her. His desire was now very evident as it pressed intimately against her belly making Nadia blush making her innocence more desirable than ever before.

Moving down her body in small kisses he paid extra attention to her neglected nipples. Using his tongue to swirl and flick at them, before using his lips as tiny suctions. Once satisfied with his thorough work he continued down until he was kneeling before her. Her soft thighs looked so inviting that he couldn't resist parting them and letting his gaze fall upon her lush pink folds. He reached out to peel her pussy lips back and slip his middle finger into her hot spongy flesh. She was now very much aroused, but he wanted to arouse her even more until she was on the brink of becoming delirious. She held her breath as he leaned forward to trace the length of her slit with the tip of his tongue then slid inside to swirl it around. Her juices began to flow out faster and her constant moaning indicated to him that she was enjoying his every touch.

He pushed his tongue out to move up to her neglected clit where he flicked it before taking it between his lips and sucking down hard. He relentlessly continued to use his tongue and the light grazing of his teeth against the pulsing nub to draw more moans from the pit of her belly. He drew her legs over his shoulders and she instinctively wrapped them around his neck and drew himself further into her, never wanting to end her sweet torture. However she was so close that it was hard to hold it off any longer. He sensed her orgasm was close and jabbed his tongue into her with sharp stabs before she arched her hips and bucked hard against his mouth as she came. He began to drink her essence whilst pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt for what seemed like an eternity before it began to recede. Once he pulled out, he moved back and bent his head down to devour her swollen breasts with his lips and tongue, before heading for those beckoning lips of her's. She welcomed the taste of herself on his lips.

She shuddered as his hand ran down to her hips and his fingertips sunk into the soft flesh dragging her hard up against him whilst she locked her arms around his neck. She bit her lips as she felt him hard and demanding pressed up against the opening of her vagina. Using his hand he took hold of himself and guided it in very slowly. He wanted to make this as pleasurable for her as it would be for him. He pushed himself inside her slowly. Her pussy was trying to fight against his intrusions by pushing him out, but he relentlessly tried until ever so slowly he was fully embedded to the hilt in her heat.

She could feel him stretching her almost to splitting point around his thick shaft as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, stretching her snug walls painfully around him. He was large, and she was incredibly tight, although she was wet and swollen from her orgasm he felt impossibly huge inside her.

"Are you ok" he asked her in a very concerned voice. She nodded and pushed her hips upward experimentally. A surge of pleasure shot through her body. He took this as a sign that he was not hurting her and began to pull out until just the tip was inside before pushing back into her again, slowly. The speed was a torture for him as all he wanted to do was drive into hard and fast, but he knew that it was too soon and that it would make him selfish like he was the last time with her.

She bit her lips as pleasure began to surge through her very being. His fingers slid down to her lush, pink petals, to gently caress her already swollen clit. She was moaning around him. His skilful fingers and his hard cock moved in union with her pussy, sending her over the edge. Never before had love-making been so intense for him, he wanted to savour every moment and had the urge to please his partner in the process. He increased the force of his thrusts, impaling her fully on his cock over and over again, sliding in and out of her slick pussy with growing ease, as her desire increased. She came on his hard cock, her tight pussy clenched around him. Watching a woman orgasm was sexy and it triggered off his own. He pushed in one last time before spurting his come deep inside of her again, before coming to rest inside of her.

"Is it always like this?" she asked meekly, panting from her own climax. "No sweetheart, it just gets better" he replied before pulling out and wrapping her in his arms, legs entwined and stroking her belly as sleep overtook the exhausted lovers.

12