Destiny

Story Info
A mature woman meet and dates a younger man.
10.4k words
4.55
58.7k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The material in this story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older. All characters are 18 or older.

*****

I'm a 55 year old widow who still looks pretty good. My figure is 36C-24-36 and still pretty firm. I weigh 130lbs which is only ten pounds more than I did in high school and that ten pounds is muscle. My hair is dirty blonde which is just starting to turn gray. I'm pretty tall for a woman - 5' 10".

The main reason I still look pretty good is I take a Pilates class every week on Mondays. I really enjoy it and it's keeping me looking good. There are a couple of people near my age taking the class but most of the attendees are much younger. The real scenery at the Pilates class though are a couple of younger men who are really hot. Both have six packs and muscles everywhere. They are both around six foot tall.

Watching them exercise gets my juices flowing. I haven't had much luck finding a man close to my age that I really like. I've tried everything including internet dating. I've dated a lot of guys in the past 10 years but haven't found that special someone. Each man I've dated seems to have some issues in one or more areas. The last guy was great. Independent and handsome but I found out the hard way that he had problems sexually. He admitted his problem isn't even treatable with Viagra or Cialis. Everything else about him was wonderful. I can't live without sex even if I'm getting oral or manual stimulation. I need a hard cock pounding into me, so sue me.

Several guys had just the opposite issues. They were good in bed but one was looking for someone to support him, the second wanted to use a whip on me and the third was just a misogynistic asshole who thought he was God's gift to women who were placed on this planet to serve him. I am really getting tired of trying to find someone. If I didn't love sex so much, I'd give up totally. But I love everything about sex.

**********************

Last Monday night after the Pilates class, I was sitting in the coffee shop across the street from the gym drinking a caffeine free latte' and in walks one of the hotter than hell guys from the class. He waits in line to get his drink. I'm watching him but trying not to stare. He is six foot tall, about 180lbs, and nothing but muscles. This one has black hair and his friend looks like a twin but with brown hair. When he gets his coffee, he comes into the seating area, recognizes who I am and walks up to me. "Hi, mind if I join you?"

I'm a little flustered at first but recover and say, "Please" and point at the seat across from me. He smiles and sits down.

He says, "I know you from the exercise class, right?"

I say, "Yep, I've notice you in that class too."

He smiles and says, "My name is Charles Molton; everyone calls me Chuck."

I smile and say, "Hi, Chuck. My name is Barbara Clarke. Glad to meet you."

He says, "Same here, Barbara. May I say, you are a very attractive woman?"

"You may definitely say that." He laughs.

I say, "You are also very attractive but I think you probably know that. I think most of the women in that class have been drooling over you and that other guy who always exercises next to you."

"Thanks, Barbara." And believe it or not, he blushes a little. Hah!

I say, "Ahhh, you two aren't dating or anything, are you?"

He laughs and says, "No way, Barbara, we're just friends and we're both heterosexual, very heterosexual."

I say, "Oh, good." I realize what I just said and cover my mouth. He just smiles.

"Barbara, would you consider going out on a date with me?"

"Me? How old are you, Chuck?"

"I'm 27. Why?"

"You know I'm twice as old as you. I'm old enough to be your mother."

He says, "What difference does that make? I love mature women. I've been hurt emotionally by several women my age. They've got no morals. I've been cheated on numerous times. By my experiences, younger women are very flighty, tend to be sluts, and don't really seem to respect their own bodies. I don't like dating young women anymore. I've had it with them. It's mature women for me from now on. And I'm very attracted to you, Barbara."

I blush, hesitate a little and then say, "Well, I'd love to go out on a date with you. But just where do you see us ending up?"

He smiles, "Who really knows, Barbara? Who knows where any relationship will end up. I just want to know you better. You seem very intelligent, you're very pretty and have a great body. I've been watching you exercise for some time now. I just had to act."

Now I'm blushing again. I can feel my face get warm. "Thanks, Chuck. You're right, of course. Who knows? I will go out with you. But let me tell you right now that I don't usually have sex with someone until the third or fourth date. There have been exceptions to that but very few, and never on the first date."

Chuck laughs. "That's why I like mature women versus young women. Most young women would be trying to get in my pants right now. They wouldn't even wait for the first date. I respect and praise you for your morality."

I say, "Well, thanks but it's not so much morality as my need to really know the man I'm naked with. I don't have sex with strangers. I want to know all about you too and that's my pathway to getting intimate with you. Don't get me wrong, I think you are a very sexy man...VERY SEXY!"

He smiles that electric smile again and says, "Outstanding. Then we will go out and get to know each other well before we do anything else. I love it and respect you for that."

I'm kind of surprised and pleased by this conversation. Of course, he doesn't know that I will do what I do with all my dates. I'll do an internet search at several websites and find out his background. I always do it. I want to know of any criminal activity, past marriages, anything else in his background that might throw up a red flag.

Chuck says, "So...how about this coming Saturday for dinner, a movie and maybe a drink or a cup of coffee and a long talk?"

I smile. "What time?"

"Seven o'clock okay? That will have us done eating in time for a 9 o'clock movie. Do you have any preference for movies?"

"No, not really. I enjoy most movies. Although I find the recent glut of comic book character movies kind of stupid."

He laughs and says, "I feel the same way. Super! Then seven on Saturday. Where do you live?"

I say, "Give me your cell number and I'll text you my address. That way you'll have my address and my cell number." He smiles.

He takes out a pen and writes his cell number on a napkin and hands the napkin to me. He then stands, still holding my hand, kisses the back of my hand and says, "Until Saturday then. I look forward to getting to know you much better, Ms Clarke."

"Same here, Mr. Molton." He smiles and walks out of the coffee shop. My gaze follows that sexy butt out of the shop. Yum!

I smile to myself. Hmmmm, this could be interesting. I've pretty much seen this man nude. The only thing I haven't seen is his genitals. He wears tight bike shorts and a muscle t-shirt to the Pilates class and when we're finished he always pulls that sweaty t-shirt right off. Not only is he extremely handsome, his upper body is cut like a Greek God, he's got a great ass and a very pleasing bulge in the front of his shorts. He's the hottest male I've ever laid my eyes on. I think "What the hell? At worse, I'll get laid if there are no issues with him. I could use that; it's been awhile. I personally don't see a May-December relationship going anywhere. Or maybe I should call it a March - October relationship because I'm not that old, and he's pretty young. That's probably more accurate."

***************

Later at home, I make a few internet inquiries on the name Charles Molton. There's not much there but I do find out that he's never committed a crime, at least never got caught. He's not on the sex offender list. No police record at all. He's a registered Independent. Basically, that's it. The only other thing is an adoption record that may or may not be his. It lists the adopting parents as Leo and Roseanne Molton. There's no marriage record and there was no ring on his finger. I make myself a note file. So far so good.

I text him my address after I check his background. This might be interesting.

Saturday, 6:55pm

I'm ready for my date with Chuck. I'm nervous as hell. Dating new guys usually doesn't bother me but this man is half my age. How can this work?

I look in the mirror one more time. I've got a gray pencil skirt on that ends a couple of inches above my knees. My blouse is white silk. I've got nude nylons on and my shoes are gray 3" heels. I think I look pretty good. I could wear higher heels but at my age I prefer not to be feeling like I'm standing on my toes all night. Three inch heels are bad enough. Normally, it's flats for me. Earlier today I went to the beauty parlor to get my hair done. I'm wearing very little makeup (I don't really like wearing much) and just a touch of red lipstick.

At 6:57pm, the doorbell rings. I walk over and open it. "Hi, Chuck. Come in a minute." I grab my purse and a jacket because it's now fall and it's getting cool at night. I walk back to him and he's looking me up and down.

"Wow, Barbara. You look gorgeous tonight."

I blush and say, "So do you." He's got a white shirt with a red tie along with gray slacks. We match. Hah! He laughs and offers me his arm. I lock the door and he walks me to the car. He must be doing pretty well. He's driving a black, fairly new BMW. Very nice. He opens the door like a real gentleman. Also very nice.

As he starts the car and pulls out of my driveway he asks "So how was your week?"

"My week was fine. How about you?"

"Okay, I guess. Kind of busy. I'm a financial adviser and I had client meetings all week. It keeps you busy but at least it makes the week go by fast."

"Financial adviser, huh? I'm a legal secretary for a lawyer that does mostly wills, estates and that sort of thing. It's pretty boring work generally. He rarely goes to court. The job pays the bills anyway."

"So what do you do for entertainment. I know you like most movies unless it's a comic book character."

"I watch some TV, read a lot of books, surf the internet, and date occasionally. And I'm okay with comic book characters but there's just such a glut of those movies now. It's like an overdose now."

He laughs and says, "I do basically the same thing. I read a lot, watch some TV and date occasionally. I don't spend much time on the internet. So what kind of books do you read?"

"All kinds. I just finished all five books of 'The Game Of Thrones.' I also read romance novels, science fiction novels, mysteries, and some erotica."

He says, "Well, I don't read romance novels but the rest I do read. Mainly I like reading science fiction and erotica. I've read 'The Game Of Thrones' too. Pretty good group of books although I think it could have been better. It seemed to me the writing got worse with the later books as well as the plot getting worse. I guess the whole premise is if you play the game of thrones, you are going to die as well as everyone around you. It kind of left me wanting."

"You know, I think you are right. The first two books were better written than the later ones. You like erotica?"

"Oh, yeah. I read 'Fifty Shades' early this year. It's not a bad story. Should make an interesting movie when it comes out."

I say, "Oh, I enjoyed that one and can't wait for the movie."

"Great! We'll see it together." Hmmmm, does he really think we'll be together that long? I don't think it comes out until February 2015.

Soon we are at the restaurant. It's one of the three star restaurants in this town. There aren't any four and five stars. It's not a big city but the population is over 100,000. I'm a little self-conscience as I walk in on his arm. Everyone seems to be staring although maybe it's my imagination. I guess we could be a son taking his mother out to eat. Finally, we are sitting at the table and the waiter brings the menus and two glasses of water. Chuck says, "Order anything you want, Barbara."

I order some brazed beef tips in a wine sauce with mashed potatoes and peas. Chuck orders a steak and a baked potato.

Conversation drags a little. Finally he asks about my family. Good, that opens up the gates. I want to ask about his. I tell him about my deceased husband and our marriage. We never had children. I tell him that my parents are both deceased. I tell him about my sister and brother who live in another state. He asks about their families. I tell him they are both still married and have grown children.

I ask him about his family. He says, "Well, I was adopted. My parents are Leo and Rose Molton. They adopted me when I was seven. They've been great parents. They paid for me to go to college. I don't remember my birth parents although I have an image in my mind of what my mother looked like. But, I'm not sure that's what she actually looked like. She put me in the orphanage when I was three apparently because she couldn't afford to raise me. My birth parents were never married." So that adoption record was his.

I ask him if his parents are still alive. He tells me they are and live downstate.

We go quiet again. I bet I'm as old as his mother. That really worries me.

Soon the meal comes and we eat mostly in silence. I ask him how the steak is and he says it's very good. I tell him the beef tips are wonderful. The wine sauce is great.

When we finish, Chuck asks me if I want dessert. I tell him I don't eat desserts unless it's a birthday or some other celebration. He tells me he doesn't either.

We soon leave and head for the theater complex. We sit outside and he asks what I would like to see. I look over the movies on the front of the theater. I don't want to pick some girlie movie so I say, "How about 'Lucy'? I saw an ad for it. It's about a woman that uses 100% of her brain power. She apparently has developed some super-human powers."

He smiles and says, "Sounds good to me. Science fiction, maybe?"

I say, "I guess." Soon we are inside and sitting down.

He gets popcorn and drinks. As we're sitting there waiting for the show to start, he asks me what's the last movie I watched in the theater was.

I say, "I usually wait until they come on TV or DVD but I did see 'The Hobbit' movies. I've seen the first two in theaters."

"I love those movies as well as the Lord of the Rings. I'm a Tolkien fan."

"I am too. I've read all of his books that I could get. I think there are a few books that aren't widely available that I haven't read yet."

"Same here. I think Peter Jackson did a pretty good job making movies out of his books so far. He has a tendency to add and delete characters though. I'm not sure if that really adds to the movies or not."

I say, "Yeah, who knows. I kind of wish movie makers would follow the books though."

"Yeah, same here. Have you read Stephen King's 'Under The Dome?'"

"No, I haven't read that yet."

"Are you watching the program on TV?"

I say, "Yeah, it's interesting."

He says, "Well the program doesn't follow the book at all at least as far as the characters go. After the first season, I tried to read the book and gave up because there is too much difference in the two."

I smile and say, "Well, I won't read the book then."

The movie starts and we shut up. Some time during the movie, he slips his arm around my shoulders. I smile and look at him. He's not watching the movie; he's looking at me. He leans over and asks me if he can kiss me. I say, "Sure." He plants a kiss on my lips and in the middle of it, I feel his tongue on my lips. I open my mouth and it slips in. Mmmmmm! We enjoy each others mouths for a while and then get back to the movie.

Over half way through the movie, I decide to put my hand on his leg. When I do he looks at me and smiles. He leans over and French kisses me again. God, he's so damn hot.

We make it through the rest of the movie without many more trails into the kissing and touching areas. The movie is pretty good. We head for the car when the credits roll. He asks me if I want alcohol or coffee. I say, "I think alcohol but maybe no more than two drinks, okay?"

"You've got it beautiful."

We stop at one of the nicest bars in town and he ushers me in. We take a seat and he asks me what I want. I tell him red wine. He comes back with the drinks. He's got a vodka and tonic. We talk awhile about nothing, really. Pop culture, reality TV, and other mundane stuff are the topics.

After we are sucking on the second drink, we've been talking for nearly 45 minutes and are running out of topics again. After a couple minutes of silence, he asks me what I'm looking for in a man. I'm hesitant to tell him. I thought of joking "A heartbeat" but I decide to come clean.

I say, "Well, I'm looking for someone who is independent and doesn't need someone to support him, someone who is not full of himself and thinks he's God's gift to women, and someone who is good in bed. I'd love to find someone who was all three. I've found men who were one or two of those but nobody yet who is all three."

He laughs and says, "Well, I think I can qualify for all three."

I smile and say, "Are you sure about the second one? You seem to be very cocky."

"I put up a good front. I'm actually a little shy and sometimes I'm a little self-conscious. That's one reason I don't really like young women much. They are way to pushy for me. They all scare me away. I don't feel comfortable around them like I do you."

I say, "I'm surprised. You seem very confident."

"I'm not, really. I feel good in your company because I know you'll wait for me and not push yourself on me. One thing I really hate is a woman who throws herself at me." I think my mouth is hanging open. Wow! He's an unusual young man.

I say, "That makes me feel good, Chuck. I don't want to rush into anything either but I have to admit I'm very attracted to you. I'm happy to wait though until we are both ready."

"That's why I like you so much."

I smile. "I really like you and I can't believe you are interested in me. I'm very happy about it but it's a little bit surreal with out age difference. "

He says, "Well, don't make a big deal about our age difference. It's no big deal to me. As far as I'm concerned you are hotter than 99% of the other women out there no matter the age."

Again my mouth is hanging open. "You can't mean that."

"Oh Barbara, I do mean that."

"But what about the wrinkles. My hair is starting to turn gray. And my boobs are starting to sag. Getting old is not pretty."

"Bullshit. All it means is you have life experience. I love the way you look."

I blush.

We finish two drinks and since the conversation is dragging again, he grabs my hand, kisses it and says, "Let's take you home. I can't wait for our next date." I smile. It is approaching midnight.

We chat on the way home. Chuck opens the car door for me and holds my hand as he walks me up to the door. We take fifteen minutes to say, good night. Lots of kissing, playing tongue tag and rubbing our hands on each others backs. He doesn't touch my butt though. Again I'm surprised. Finally, he backs off and says, "See you Monday night?"

I smile and say, "I'll be there, handsome."

"Can I come by and pick you up?" I'm kind of surprised but what the heck.

"Sure. I'll be ready by 6:30pm."

"I'll be here. Now what about another date next Saturday?"

"I'd love that."

"Okay, let's say, tentatively seven o'clock. I'll try to find something interesting to do. Sound good?"

"You bet." I French kiss him again and say, "Good night, Chuck. See you Monday night."