Destiny

Story Info
A night out brings her darkest desires to life.
1.1k words
4.58
21.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood alone at the bar, the friends I had come with somewhere in the club. We had gotten separated shortly after entering. I felt the music pounding in the pit of my belly. Several times I was approached and asked to dance, but I always said no. I knew I looked good that night. Dressed in a short white leather skirt, bare legs, a pair of high white stilettos with straps that crisscrossed my ankles, and a soft pink top that clung to my curves with straps around my neck, leaving my back bare, I was definitely receiving a lot of attention, all of which I ignored. I felt restless, wanting something, unable to put a name to it. It was crowded up against the bar and I was jostled by others frequently.

I felt someone press up against my back and I sighed softly. After a moment the contact was broken but I sensed the person remaining close behind me. Determined to ignore the presence, I kept my head bowed and fiddled with the straw in my drink.

I felt hot breath on my ear, his voice low and seductive as he whispered against my ear, “Dance with me.” I turned around, a polite smile on my face, which froze as my soft eyes met the hard steel in his. The words of polite decline froze on my lips. Wordlessly I tucked my hand into his as he led me to the dance floor.

He pulled me close to him, his hands hot on the bare skin of my back as they slowly stroked up and down. My arms slipped around his neck, confusion reigning in my mind. He dipped his head close to my ear, again burning me with his insistent whisper. “I’ve been watching you. Watching you heartlessly turn down every man that approached you. How even as you said no to them, hope blazed in your eyes, only to die away as each and every one meekly accepted your half-hearted refusal.” His voice dropped even lower. “I know what you want…what you need. I know the thoughts that burn your mind when you’re all alone in the dark.”

I couldn’t respond. I felt my face get hot…color rushing to my cheeks. I wanted to pull out of his arms and walk away, but somehow I couldn’t. He stopped dancing, put his arm around me and led me off the dance floor. He steered me toward the door and I followed along behind him, my mind in a daze. He led me to his car, unlocking the passenger side door. He turned me to face him, pushing me back against the car. I leaned against the car, my hands clenching and unclenching, unable to meet his eyes. I heard his voice, low and mocking. “Oh yes beautiful one, I know how to melt the ice that freezes your soul. I am going to make you burn tonight, and you…you will beg me for more. I will own you tonight, make no mistake about that sweet one.”

As he spoke, I felt chills running down my spine, warring with the heat raging through me. I stood there, lost in confusion. From a small corner of my mind, I watched as he lowered his lips to mine. An overwhelming feeling of rightness filled me as his lips touched mine, at first soft, quickly becoming insistent…demanding. I almost didn’t notice as his hands slipped up my arms and undid the knot at the back of my neck that held my shirt up. Only the cool night air grazing my nipples brought me to awareness.

Conscious of the public location we were at, I raised my hands to his chest, pushing at him. “Stop…wait…someone might see.” I whispered urgently to him.

His answering whisper was hard and insistent, his hands closing like a vice over my wrists. “Be quiet girl. I will touch you where and when I choose, not you.”

He gripped both my wrists in one hand and raised my arms over my head, leaving my chest exposed to anyone who might pass by. I trembled, acutely aware of how my nipples hardened at the thought of being seen…of the tingling I began to feel between my legs. Still, I found it hard to give in to his demands. Instead I squirmed in his grip, trying to twist my wrists free. He brought one knee up between my legs, grinding it into my rapidly dampening pussy, nearly lifting me off the ground, effectively trapping me against the car.

He used his free hand to toy with my nipples, rubbing his palm roughly over the sensitive points, pulling and twisting my nipples enough to bring forth a gasp from me, followed by a soft moan I could not suppress. While his hand mauled my breasts and nipples, he lowered his mouth to my neck, biting and sucking the sensitive area where my neck joins my shoulder. I could feel the blood being drawn to the surface and wondered dimly if he would break through my soft skin. All the while, his knee was continuing its slow maddening grind against my pussy. I was stunned to find myself rubbing back against him…a fever building in me. Though I kept whimpering…pleading with him to stop, I knew my body told a different story, and it was this that he listened to.

His voice was almost mocking, yet tender in a way. “You don’t want me to stop…you want this…you need this…You want me to break down the barriers you keep between yourself and the rest of the world. Oh, yes, I know you. I know the slut that lives within you, the whore that desires to be taken…used for another’s pleasure. Perhaps even craves to be hurt, humiliated…taken to another level of pleasure that only comes from overcoming the pain.”

His words rang true in my heart. Every fantasy I had never admitted to anyone flashed through my mind. It was as if a damn broke within me. I arched my back with a low groan, openly responding to the pressure of his knee against my wet heat. His satisfied smile barely registered in my mind. I began panting heavily as my orgasm threatened to carry me away. He whispered harshly in my ear. “Yes…cum for me my slut…give yourself over to me…to your own desires.”

Something seemed to break within me as I felt the waves crash down over me, my lips open, screaming his name, no longer aware of my surroundings, not caring who saw or heard. He watched me coolly, waiting until I began to calm down before releasing my wrists, stepping back, and opening the car door. “Get in,” was all he said and I obeyed.

To be continued….