Destiny at Mollie's Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm never going to do this again. I'm just going to get all my money and go home."

"Don't get all your money. The only thing that will happen is it will get lost or stolen. Take $10 for your folks and $5 for yourself. Save the rest. You can always get it later. You don't need to tell anybody how much money you made.

"Hey, I bet you made a lot, didn't you?" she asked, with some envy.

"Two hundred seventy dollars," Ruthie said quietly.

"I'm jealous," confessed Hilda.

But Ruthie mostly took Hilda's advice. She took $20--ten bucks for her mother, $5 for her sister, and $5 for herself. It was more money than anybody in her family had ever seen at one time.

I will never do this again, Ruthie thought as she boarded the jitney bus. I have enough money to last the rest of my life. She felt dirty, certain the other passengers could see she'd been fucking strangers all night. But they paid no attention to her.

Somehow she'd have to wash out the stain.

At least Mr. Robert was nice, she thought, half way through the trip. She tried to sleep, but couldn't.

At the end of the line she pulled herself together. I can't let my mother down. She realized that other folks couldn't see that she was an evil woman. She'd have to pretend that everything was normal. Hilda's advice was good--the less they knew, the better.

At home she gave her mother ten dollars and her sister five. They were overjoyed. Fortunately they didn't ask too many questions. Maybe they didn't want to know.

"How much money did you make?" asked her mother.

"Fifty dollars," said Ruthie, eyes downcast. Her mother believed her--it seemed like an ungodly sum.

"That's enough to support us for a month. You won't have to go back for a while."

Ruthie didn't tell them that she'd never go back.

That evening they served her dinner. And then she got to sleep--really sleep--in her own bed. The one she shared with her sister. And the next morning they let her sleep in. She didn't have to carry water. Instead they brought her breakfast in bed.

A week later Ruthie once more rode the jitney bus to Lagarde's Hotel & Spa. And as it turned out, she never had to go fetch water ever again.