Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman meets old flame.
2.3k words
4
11.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was driving over to his house I knew I should just turn around and drive back home. I was heading to something that would change my life forever. There would be not going back after tonight. I wouldn't be able to pretend it didn't happen. I knew this and yet something kept pulling me toward him. Like he was my destiny and I didn't really have a choice. I hadn't seen him in ten years. The last time was for him to tell me that he was getting married. He wasn't in love with her like he was with me and their sex was no where as good but his father wanted him to marry her and well he just had to. Now ten years later he calls me out of the blue telling me how much he missed me and how his wife just doesn't satisfy him like I did. I should have told him to fuck off but I admit it – I was curious to see him again. We had been lovers for many years before and I was very interested in finding out if he was still as good. As luck or fate would have it his wife was going to be in Italy visiting her sick grandmother so we had the perfect chance to get together and "reminisce". He only lived about an hour away from me so I packed some stuff and was heading to him once again.

I had made sure to pack my sexiest nighties and lingerie for him. Stuff I didn't even bother to wear anymore. I had gone out of my way to make sure I was going to look damn good so he would be totally unable to resist me if I decided to make my move. Every since I had gotten his call I kept playing scenes in my mind about what I wanted to do with and to him. I had gotten myself so excited just from thinking of him that I had to actually masturbate so I could find the needed release. That only made me remember how much he loved to lie next to me and have me masturbate while he watched. That would make him so hard that he would always end up having to take over and we would make such passionate love.

As I drove up to his driveway I hesitated a second before parking. I looked in the mirror. I knew I looked damn hot. I had just had my haircut and was only wearing a little makeup. I had on a very short tight black leather mini-shirt with my purple tight fitting, low cut shirt. I had the nylons and the high heels that he loved seeing me in. I had a surprise for him though. The nylons were crotch less and I wasn't wearing any panties. I started to get wet just sitting there thinking about him. I got out of my car and walked up the porch to the front door. Just as I was about to knock the door flew open and there he was! Just as gorgeous and sexy as I remembered. He did look older but not that much. Before I could even get the word "hi" out he swooped me into his arms and kissed me so hungrily on my slightly opened lips. His tongue lightly tasting my lips before plunging into my mouth seeking my tongue for an exquisite battle, which I willingly lost. When I pulled back I was breathless and dazed. Oh how I had missed his kisses. I could see the lust, passion, desire or whatever it was blazing in his mysteriously dark brown eyes. He slide his arm around my waist and ushered me inside where he proceeded to step back and mentally undress me. He looked me up and down and walked around me as I stood there trying to take it all in. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he liked what he saw. I could tell by the bulge in his jeans that he wanted what he saw and that made me hotter. I admit to doing my share of mentally undressing him as well. I was slowly stripping his shirt and jeans off of him so I could get to his hard cock. Ah, but that would be later. Right now I needed to calm down and relax.

"Hello, Gerry!" I said somewhat breathless and seductively. "It's been a long time."

"Yes, Maura, a very long time, but you still look so hot and sexy."

Blushing I looked away. "Thank you. You haven't changed either," was all I could reply.

We stood there in silence just kind of staring at each other not really believing that it was real. Neither one of us wanted to move afraid that the magic would disappear and we'd wake up alone. Finally he took my hand and led me into an incredible parlor. The couches looked like they were made from the best leather around. I was afraid to sit on them. The hardwood floor was polished and not a scratch or dent anywhere to be seen. The stone fireplace against the far wall had (of course) a bearskin rug in front of it. The whole room was breathtaking and simply magnificent. He could tell I was in awe as I stood there looking at everything.

"Maura, these are just material things. I'm still me, the same old Gerry. My wife's family has money and she likes to live in comfort."

"Uh-huh," was all I could muster at that moment.

"Come sit down and fill me in on what's been going on in your life these past ten years," Gerry said as he led me to the closed brown leather couch and sat down gently pulling me with him.

I didn't want to sit there and talk – not now anyway so I leaned over, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. I let my lips teasingly touch his using my tongue to apply subtle pressure forcing him to open for me. I didn't waste any time and began kissing him passionately – showing him that the time for talking was later. It had been ten years since he held me and I wasn't going to sit there wasting more time. He took my "hint" and pulled me closer kissing me back urgently. He moved his head and trailed kisses down my neck as I leaned back. His hot tongue blazed down my neck and across my shoulder. Oh, how I ached for him. He took his hand and reached under the back of my shirt and before you could blink had my bra unhooked. He rubbed my back with his big warm hands – sending tremors down my spine. I pulled back to give him access to remove my shirt and he didn't hesitate. He threw my shirt and bra on the floor and trailed his tongue from my neck to my supple breasts. I arch forward trying to make his tongue touch my nipple – I was crazed with desire. He teasingly circled my nipple with his tongue – not touching it but coming oh so close. I was making little noises as I took his head and guided it to my nipple. He licked it with his tongue and finally took it into his mouth – oh the sensations that exploded thru me. I moaned louder and arched more trying to get as much of my breast into his mouth as I could. His other hand was still on my back supporting me as his tongue and mouth tortured me. I could feel my juices flowing and knew I was so hot and wet that it wasn't going to take much for me to orgasm. He switched breasts and repeated the tantalizing process all over again. Damn, I wanted more. He leaned me back and trailed his tongue down my stomach to the top of my skirt. He looked up at me and the passion I saw made me arch up begging for him to lick my waiting pussy. I pushed my ass upward so he could unzip my skirt and in a flash that too was on the floor. However, to my dismay he stood up! I looked at him, questioning what he was doing. He smiled slyly and reached for my hand. I too stood – well as best I could, considering how turned on I was. He led me to the bearskin rug and had me lay down. I smiled. I had fantasied about making love on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace and now it was coming true.

I laid down and watched him as he slowly took off his jeans. He was so hard. I knew soon I would be able to suck on him and make him feel like I was feeling. He tossed his jeans and underwear on top of my clothes and lay down with his head between my spread legs. He wasn't about to give it to me just yet. He was going to make me wait. He began licking my inner thighs – switching from one to the other – using his fingers to massage the top of my pussy but not touching me where I ached for him. I tried to move so he had to touch me but he kept up this sweet teasing until I begged for him to touch my swollen clit. Finally he gave in. He spread me with his fingers and he lightly flicked my clit with his tongue. I almost came right then. I arched and moaned and begged for more. Soon he was licking me and oh God did it feel good. He knew when I was close to cumming because he eased up and held me off. He trailed his finger down to my lips and started stroking them as he licked me. HEAVEN! That's where I was. He wasn't done yet. Oh no. He played with my lips and then slowly – oh ever so slowly – he inserted his finger inside me - then another one. With his fingers stroking in and out of me and his tongue dancing passionately on my clit I came and came hard. All my muscles tightened as I let out this roar and my juices followed uncontrollably. He didn't stop then. No! He continued to stroke me and clean me with his tongue as I came back down to earth. I lay there limp and breathless.

When I did catch my breath – many minutes later – I sat up and smiled at him. I kissed him tasting my own sweet juices. I pushed him back and smiled. Now it was his turn. I started at his earlobe – licking and sucking on it knowing this arouses him. Then I followed the trail he did on me. I licked my way down his neck stopping to suck for a minute. Then I trailed my hot wet tongue down to his nipples. Oh yes – the pleasure of torturing him as he did to me was going to be mine. I circled his nipple with my tongue – flicking his nipple from time to time. This drives him crazy! I then finally sucked it into my mouth. God did he arch and growl. I was teasing his other nipple with my nail as I sucked this one then switched. He was trembling and clenching his fists as I continued my seduction downward. I trailed my tongue slowly down his stomach. I swept past his hard throbbing cock – lick the sides of his groin on my way down his thigh and up the other one. I breathed my warm breath on his cock as he begged me to take it into my warm wet mouth. I slowly took the head into my mouth just holding it there – letting my tongue rest upon it. He felt so good inside my mouth. I slowly began sucking on it using my teeth and tongue to create the perfect amount of pressure. He growled louder and moved his hips. His hands flew to my head and began caressing my hair. He wanted so much more but now it was my turn to make him wait. I continued to suck on his cock head – running my nails up and down his throbbing shaft – teasing his balls. His hips bucked upward trying to fill my mouth more with his delicious cock. Oh, he tasted so good. I love oral sex and he always loved how I did it. I was letting him fuck my hot mouth as my nails moved to tease his ass. He squirmed with pleasure – moaning and growling more intensely as I continued. I took him out of my mouth and licked my way down his rock hard shaft to his balls.

There I licked and suckled them while rubbing his cock with my hand. I licked under his balls and began rubbing his ass. He was moving from side to side making the most incredible noises. He was making me all hot and wet again just listening to him. I easily applied gentle pressure to his ass as I continued to lick and suck him. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I straddled his hips taking his hard cock into my wet hot pussy. He wouldn't last much longer and I was ready to cum again. I began to move franticly up and down his shaft trying to get more and more into me – deeper and deeper. He took his thumb and begins rubbing my clit as I bounced up and down upon him. I felt his whole body tense as he screamed and came deep inside me. As I felt him cumming I tightened my muscles and came right along with him.