Destiny in Daytona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg's grip on me suddenly tightened and he murmured in a voice so low I barely heard him. "I am so fucking horny now after all that...jack me good Kevin." Without any other words, he used the hand that wasn't working my cock in it to rip my boxers to my knees.

I answered his demand by pulling his underwear down also and began taking matching strokes on his tool. All of the foreplay had us oozing pre by the gallon, and even with the massive explosions we had shared that afternoon, the rumbling in both our balls said this wasn't going too last long. Greg had just started to hump into my fist when I leaned over and while still yanking on him, nibbled on his nipple.

"Oh fuck yeah," seeped from his lips and his hips pushed up into my hand even more. He turned best he could and latched his own mouth on one of my nips and began sucking on it too.

The feeling of him gently chewing on my boy tit while beating my meat almost pushed me over the cliff. I ratcheted up my stroking and gnawed on his a little harder. That only brought a muffled moan and a new flurry of mouth action on my pecs. The way Greg was speed yanking on me and how I was positioned, said that tonight it was going to be him getting splattered because I was at the point where I couldn't move fast enough to divert the rush of cum that had already started up my shaft.

Greg was over the edge too and abandoned my nipple just before he erupted. My face was still pasted to his pec though and took the first two large blobs from his cock square on my cheek. The following multiple ropes laced across his tummy and the final one dribbled on my hand. My hips kept bucking into his fist as my seed escaped and added to the sticky mess on his torso. It wasn't until I looked down and saw the giant puddles all over him, that I thought about a cum rag. Fortunately, the one we had used during the afternoon had been shoved under his side of the bed, and he retrieved it to clean up with. As he used one end to mop up the jis on his upper body, I used the other end to take care of his groin area.

When Greg saw the splashes of white on my cheek, he grinned and almost made me instantly hard again as he used his hand to swipe it off and then, instead of wiping it on the towel, he licked it from his fingers with the biggest smile he had displayed all week.

"Uber-uber squared, dude," I whispered.

"Just wait until tomorrow, buddy..." was the tantalizing comment he made before adding, "...gonna edge your ass so bad all day, you will be ready for an uber that isn't even on the charts."

Knowing I wouldn't get an explanation even if I asked for one, I simply challenged back with, "Give it your best shot man...two can play that game ya know."

"Keep dreaming buddy." Before I could come back he tacked on, "And speaking of dreams, I'm spent man. Night Kevin."

Feeling totally drained also after the long day and the two intense jerk off sessions, I concurred with a simple, "Me too. Night Greg," back.

12