Destiny in Sweetwater Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting ready.
3.4k words
4.64
13.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. The following story contains erotic situations between consenting adults. If it is illegal for you to read this please leave now. Any resemblance between the characters and any real life person is completely coincidental. Please do not copy or distribute the story without the author's permission.

Enjoy and keep voting!

Chapter 2

Emy opened the oven door and pulled out the roasting dish and placed on the wooden chopping block. The radio she bought with her was playing loudly to keep her company in the big empty house.

She was dancing and singing as she was working. Not noticing as the hands were filling into the kitchen. She turned around to place the dish of roasted potatoes on the kitchen table when she saw the men looking at her and let out a scream. She safely put the dish on the table and turned the volume on the radio all the way down.

"Get out of my kitchen, the lot of you." She yelled. The men not used to having a woman, never mind the boss's wife, yell at them, they quickly left and gathered outside the kitchen door.

"What are you doing out here, you're supposed to be getting your grub."

"She chased us out. We went inside and she screamed and yelled at us to get out." One of the men spoke up. Before Josh could go inside to find out why his wife of two hours just chased his men from his house she came outside.

"Guys, I'm sorry I yelled, but you surprised me and you're all filthy. If you want to eat at my table go clean yourselves up and I'll be happy to feed each and every one of you." She turned and went back into the kitchen.

The men turned and went back to the sleeping quarters to get cleaned up but Josh ignored Emy's warning and went inside anyway. He sat at the table and noticed there wasn't any food on the table. So he sat down and waited for Emy to get back to the kitchen.

Half and hour later neither Emy nor the men had returned to the kitchen and Josh got up to go look for his wife. When he walked down the hall he heard laughter and music coming form the front yard and walked through the living room to get to the front door.

"What the hell is going on here?" Josh asked. Everyone went quiet and Emy stared Josh straight in the eye.

"I was wandering when you where going to come in." She frowned when she saw he was still dressed in the same clothes he worked in.

"I thought you heard when I said to go get cleaned up, I thought that's where you where. Go have a quick shower and join us." She smiled and turned and sat down between two of his horse trainers.

Josh shook his head and turned back to the house, realizing his new wife and walked all over him. When he returned from upstairs walked through the living room again and out the front door and joined the others outside. When Mitch saw him he got up from his seat next to Emy to make space. He sat down next to Emy and leaned over towards her.

"You know the guys will think I'm a momma's boy now that they've seen you walk all over me." Joshua whispered into her ear.

"No they won't," she whispered back. "I won't let them." Emy reached over and grabbed an empty plate and started pilling food on for Josh.

"You don't have to serve me."

'I know, but I want to.' She smiled as she placed the plate in front of him.

"Eat up, there's dessert to." She smiled and got up from the table and glanced around at the men sitting chatting around to two big tables she bullied from two of the hands earlier.

"I need a volunteer to help carry out the dessert. Any takers?" Josh saw the eager looking Michael jump up and follow Emy into the house. He didn't say anything but carried on eating.

Emy and Michael returned a few minutes later with a dish in each hand and Michael was trailing behind with another two dishes of something.

Emy was saying something to Michael over her shoulder and he just nodded.

"OK guys, who wants apple pie for dessert?" Cheers went up from the table and everyone eagerly awaited the apple pie being set down. Josh watched as Emy dished out pieces of pie and making small talk with the guys.

Josh decided it was a good time to announce his plans.

"Guys, Michael, Ron and Jeff will do a ride along with me tomorrow. The rest off you have been here long enough to know how to keep yourselves busy." Josh saw the smiles on the faces of the young men at the prospect of getting away from Sweetwater and into some of the bigger cities.

After the pie had gone, the men started leaving the tables in one and two's. Finally everyone was gone except Emy and Josh.

"I kept you a piece." She handed him a plate with a slice of pie on it.

"Thanks." He quickly made work of the pie and soon nothing was left.

"You're a great cook. I guess the guys will appreciate that."

"Good to know I can be useful around here." She smiled and got up from the table and started pilling up the dirty dishes.

"Leave that, Maria can clean up in the morning and from tomorrow you'll have help with the cooking. Frankie volunteered her help."

"Who's Frankie?" She asked.

"Mitch's wife. You'll meet her tomorrow morning. For now let's go to bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day." Josh got up from the bench and headed towards the house. He and Emy went their separate ways at the top of the stairs where they said a polite goodnight as he went to his bedroom and she headed down the hall to the bathroom.

***

Emy softly walked the sort distance from the bathroom to the bedroom and quietly opened the door. As she was walking towards the bed on silent feet she thought to herself, 'this is OK, you're married to the guy.' She slipped off her robe and carefully climbed into the bed, moving as close to Josh as she dared. She sucked in a long, silent, steadying breath and jumped in with both feet. She softly placed a hand on Josh's waist and trailed her hand up Josh's hard muscled chest.

She pressed herself to Josh's back and felt him breathe in deeply. She softly placed her lips on the center of his back and pressed her lips to his naked skin. She opened her mouth slowly and licked a small patch of skin.

It tickled Josh more that aroused him. He turned on his back so the sensation would stop but didn't wake up. It was then that Emy realized he was naked. She trailed her hand down his chest and took his penis in her hand. She slowly worked her fist up and down his length and felt him become hard.

When he was hard as rock and still not woken up, she threw the covers back and took a look at him. She decided she was as ready as ever. She positioned herself over him and slowly took him inside her. When he was fully embedded in her she started to move slowly. By the second stroke his eyes opened and he stared at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked on a moan.

"Making love to my husband, does he mind?" She smiled and sank onto his erection.

"No he doesn't, he just wishes he'd been involved since the beginning." He smiled and gripped her hips arching into her body.

"Tell him, not to worry, I'm just getting started." Emy reached down and took hold of the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up and away from her body.

Josh sucked in a breath when he saw her breasts spill free of her nightgown and immediately reached up and took them in his hands. He pinched the nipples and they hardened instantly.

"God you're gorgeous." He breathed as he switched positions and laid her on her back and pumped into her. He bent his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Emy arched her back and bucked her hips at the same time as she felt her orgasm crept up her spine.

"Oh God, Josh . . . " She clawed at Josh's back when he withdrew from her.

"What are you doing?" She moaned.

"This." Was Josh's reply and suddenly he disappeared from her view and she felt the wet heat of Josh's tongue against her flesh. She let out a scream as her climax overtook her.

"Oh, my God, why did you do that. The whole point of the exercise was to come while you where inside me." Emy's breath raced from her lungs as she turned accusing eyes on Josh.

"How experienced are you?" Josh suddenly asked.

"Uhm . . . I . . . ah." Emy couldn't quite get the words out.

"I thought as much. There are a lot of different ways to bring pleasure Emy, having intercourse is just one of them." Josh trailed his fingers up Emy's leg to where she laid exposed to his gaze.

"But, that's never happened to me before." Emy blushed when she saw where Josh's gaze was settled.

"What?" Josh wanted to know.

"I've never climaxed with only intercourse before." Emy whispered.

"How many lovers have you had?" Josh looked up.

"One, including you." Emy tried to get away from Josh grip.

"Where do you think you're going?" Josh asked.

"Away from you." Emy tried to jump from the bed but Josh stopped her when he threw his body across hers and looked into her eyes.

"You started this, you're going to finish it." Emy relaxed under Josh's hands.

"I think it's hot that you're first time was with me. Did I hurt you?" Josh asked.

"No, my hymen broke years ago. Riding a horse." she said by means of explanation.

"I see." Was Josh's reply. He settled between hers still spread legs and lowered his lips to hers.

"It's going to be fun being your teacher." Emy saw the smile on Josh's face before felling his lips mesh with hers. Josh pressed his hips against Emy and she felt his erection against her, wishing he'd put it back inside her.

"I will . . . later." Josh said and Emy realized she said it out loud. Suddenly Emy felt Josh's hands on her. 'How does he do that? His hands are everywhere.' She thought. Just then Josh found a spot inside her and she felt like a thousand bolts of electricity shot through her body.

"Josh." She cried out.

"Shhh, it's ok." Josh soothed and pressed against the spot again.

"Aggghhhh." Was all Emy got passed her lips and Josh felt a spurt of hot liquid against his hand as Emy came again.

Resting on his forearms Josh watched the emotion on Emy's face. When she opened her eyes he saw tears shimmering in them.

"Where . . . how . . . I don't understand." She finally got out. Her eyes stretched wide as she watched Josh bring his hand to his mouth and taste her on his fingers.

"It's called a G-Spot." Josh grinned at her.

"I didn't even know that was possible." Emy whispered.

"Now you do." Josh whispered and bent his head and placed kisses along her collarbone moving towards her breasts.

"Josh?" Emy sighed softly. Then groaned when Josh found one of her nipples.

"Hmmm?" Josh murmured with his mouth full of Emy.

"I want to touch you and kiss you to, but I can't reach anywhere interesting from this position." Emy said softly. Josh flipped them over and Emy suddenly found herself looking down at Josh's beautiful body.

Emy bent her head and placed a soft kiss against Josh's throat. She felt his hips as he arched a little and his erection rubbed against her wetness.

"Take me inside you." Josh said. Emy lifted her hips and took his cock in her hand, stroking the soft velvety hardness she lowered herself onto his erection. She removed her hand and took him inside her, inch by inch.

When she completely surrounded him with her heat, she bent her body to his and kissed him. Tasting herself on his mouth turned her on beyond anything she ever imagined.

"You feel so . . ." Emy couldn't finish the sentence because she didn't know how to describe it.

"I know, you feel like that to." Josh replied and suddenly he arched his hips upward and Emy couldn't help but started to move. Josh sat up on the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Show me what you got. Ride me little Emy." Josh pressed down on Emy's shoulders to drive deeper into her when Emy finally started moving. Josh could tell she would be superb on a horse. Her body moved as if it was made for this. Josh wondered to himself if she wouldn't perhaps be better off as a dancer. Her hips knew the precise amount of pressure to create to drive him wild.

Josh felt his climax creep up the back of his spine.

"Emy." He whispered. "Come with me." Upon hearing Josh's words Emy realized she was very close to another orgasm and suddenly her body stretched taunt. She realized it was because Josh had just come inside of her and the white-hot rush of his semen threw her into a counter climax so strong she almost passed out.

"Oh God you're amazing." He sighed and fell back to the bed, still holding her and carrying her weight with him and breathed heavily.

"Is my husband satisfied?"

"Confused." He replied.

"Glad to hear it." Emy snuggled into Josh's chest.

"You're happy I'm confused?"

"Yeah, 'cause I'm to." Emy buried her nose against josh's chest.

"Then why did you do it?" Josh asked.

"I wanted to. Josh . . . I don't know . . . if you remember." Emy stammered.

"Remember what?"

"Look, can we talk about this tomorrow?" Emy asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Josh pressed.

"I know you are, but right now I'm tired. Please Josh, can we just sleep?"

"Sure." Josh said and pulled her closer against him. Soon his head was to fuzzy to think about anything but her softness pressed against him. One thing did enter his mind before he drifted off. He did remember.

***

Emy sat at the kitchen table staring out at the early morning sunrise. Holding the cup of coffee between both her hands she took a sip and thought about what occurred between her and Josh last night.

"Penny for them." She heard Frankie ask softly as she came into the kitchen.

"Just pondering the outcome of my marriage." Emy smiled.

"Honey, I know it ain't none of my business, but don't lend your ears out to anyone." She refilled Emy's coffee cup and sat down at the table with her own cup.

"I can see you love him. It's as plain as daylight. You should tell him." Frankie got up from the table and walked to the oven and pulled out the biscuits that were done and slid the next tray in.

"How, Frankie? I do love him, but he doesn't even remember me." She sighed.

"I'm glad you told me the whole story this morning. But you know Honey, sometimes you just have to take a chance." Frankie smiled and started cracking eggs into a bowl for mixing.

"Morning Frankie." Josh came into the kitchen dressed for traveling in a T-shirt and jeans. With a duffel bag in his hand.

"Is that all you're taking?" Emy asked.

"Everything I need." He smiled and placed a soft kiss on Emy's forehead.

"See." Frankie whispered at Emy, when she witnessed the kiss. Emy got up to make room for Josh at the head of the table.

"Sit, I'll get you some breakfast." She turned to the coffeepot and poured a cup full for Josh.

"When will you leave?"

"As soon as. We've got a long way to go." Josh took the coffee from her and shot her a smile. When Emy turned away from him the others filled into the kitchen for breakfast and there was no more time to talk.

After Josh had finished eating he stood up from the table and said:

"Let's go guys. Time to hit the road." Everybody got up and went outside to see them of. Emy stayed in the kitchen and watch them walk away through the window. When the luggage was loaded into the pick-up, there were handshakes and hugs all-round. Josh looked for Emy but couldn't find her.

"She's still in the kitchen." Frankie said when she gave him a hug. Josh let her go and walked back to the house.

"Forget something boss?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, my wife." Josh called over his shoulder. Emy also saw Josh walking back to the house and came outside to ask if something was amiss.

When he reached her he enfolded her in his big embrace and kissed her in front of everyone. And not a chaste kiss either, full-blown. A kiss that took her breath away. His tongue swept inside her mouth making a statement. 'You're mine.'

Emy flung her arms around his neck and pressed her body to Josh's. He suddenly ended the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

"If I don't leave now, I won't."

"Go." Was all she said.

"Before I do, I want you to know that I remember."

"Remember what?" She asked.

"Six years ago, Honey. Dallas. I remember you." Josh lifted his head and looked into her eyes.

"Oh." Emy blushed. "I was wondering if you did."

"I'll see you in four weeks." He placed as soft kiss on the top of her head as he held her close then turned and walked away.

Just before he got into the truck he heard Emy call his name.

"Yeah?" he said when he turned back.

"There's something else you should know about that night?"

"That would be?"

"I fell in love you that night." Emy didn't give him a chance to answer, but turned and walked back into the house. She was remembering the first time she saw Josh as she was walking. She should've looked back though, she would've seen the brilliant smile on Josh's face.

***

Emy sat on the grass outside her parent's house, staring at the night sky.

'I wonder if he'll notice me tonight.' She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the car pull up in the drive. Suddenly lights blinded her.

'Oh no, he's here.' She jumped up and ran into the house, running straight to her bedroom to change. When she came out dressed in a full skirt, strappy sandals and a low cut blouse, Vincent was all ready in the house.

"Honey, come say hello to Vincent and his friend." Her mom said. Emy turned her adoring eyes away from Vincent and laid eyes on the most beautiful man she'd ever seen and promptly fell out of love with Vincent and in love with Josh.

"Josh, this is Reilly's little sister, Honey."

"Vincent, my name is not Honey." She scolded crossly.

"Nice to meet you Honey." Josh said and turned towards her father coming through the door.

"You have a beautiful home." Suddenly there was pandemonium when Reilly came through the door and Emy threw herself in his arms.

"Wow, did you miss me that much Honey?"

"You know I did." Emy smiled and hug her brother again.

"You look fantastic, for a baby." Reilly teased.

"I'll always be a baby in your eyes so I won't even dignify that with a response, although I am seventeen." She laughed and hugged him again for good measure.

Later that evening, when Reilly and his friends had left, Emy realized that she had missed the chance to get to know Josh better. Until she had read the advertisement in a magazine.

WIFE WANTED

For rancher in Sweetwater, Texas

Must have a love for horses

Contact me at

jrider@xxxxxxx.com

That's why she was now married, to the man she fell in love with six years ago.

To be continued . . .

BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers