Destiny of the Soul

Story Info
One man's dream realized, with the pleasure of five.
1.6k words
3.94
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting silently along the shore, he weaved back and forth to the music dancing from the headphones to his ears. Lost in the magic of the sounds that bathed his soul. His thought drifted with the setting of the sun.

As he sat there, staring at nature's beauty, he could not hear the whispers that slowly approached him. Totally unaware of anyone, he began to softly repeat the words of the song, gliding along with them and the sunset.

Suddenly, he realized a soft, gentle hand lay upon his shoulder. He swiftly raised his hand and removed his headphones while turning to see who it was that stood over him. His eyes met the stomach of a young, tanned woman. His eyes carried upward to find a smile glowing down upon him.

To his surprise, she was not alone. Four other women stood slightly behind her, all young and tan and smiling. A smile spread across his face and he began to rise. The girls started motioning to him to follow them as they turned without a word and began to walk away.

Intrigued by their beauty and curious of what they were up to, he followed them. They walked across the shore to a small cottage like structure. All five women stepped inside and waited for they're pray to enter.

He stepped over the threshold and looked up to find all five women standing in a straight line, still smiling at him. They motioned for him to enter and walked him to the back room of the cottage.

Once inside the room, one of the women handed him a drink and then turned and distributed drinks to each of the other four girls. All sat in silence as they drank the ale.

After only a few swallows of the brew, he became slightly weary and unable to focus. He saw the girls approaching but could not keep the images clear. Each image drifted closer to him and as they came closer they became fuzzier until he could see no more. His eyes unwilling close and he drifts into a slumber.

When he begins to wake up, he starts to move his hand to his eyes to clear them of the slumbered mist. But, he finds he cannot put his hands to his face and he is aware that he is not lying down. Instead he is standing and his hands appear to be restrained over his head. He looks up to find them bound together and secured to a chain over his head that is attached to the ceiling.

He looks down to find his feet spread wide apart and secured to the floor with shackles. All of his clothing has been removed except for his shorts. The room is empty; no one else is there. He glances to the small bed in the corner and notices the nightstand. Items have been neatly placed there. He cannot believe what it is that he sees. A leather whip, what appears to be a gag, and clothespins.

Then he hears the footsteps and voices, all women. His eyes turn to the door and he watches as the doorknob turns and one by one, each of the five women enter the room. They are dressed in leather, but it does not cover their breast or crotch. Both are completely exposed for his viewing pleasure.

They enter the room and slowly walk all the way around him. Touching his skin from time to time. Then one woman stands before him, she reaches to her breast and begins to massage her nipples while staring directly at his crotch. Then she proceeds to dip her fingers inside of her cunt with the other hand and she steps closer to him. She raises her fingers to his nose and allows him to take in her aroma. She slowly places her fingers on his lips and rubs her juices along his lips.

While she is doing this three of the girls are gathering the items from the nightstand. She steps back and continues to fondle her body and her eyes show the pleasure she feels in his arousal.

Another of the girls moves closer to him and positions herself directly in front of him. She lowers herself down along his body, without touching him and then begins to blow her hot breath onto his erect cock. She grabs his shorts at the legs and begins to pull at them, pulling his cock against the fibers and inflicting a small amount of pain as his cock is pulled with the material. Finally she exposes his hard, thick throbbing cock and she begins to smile.

He is enjoying the pleasure of watching these two girls as the second one rises and begins to fondle herself as well. He watches, hungry for the touch of their cunts against his cock. Wanting desperately to fuck them with his aching cock. Just as the thoughts begin to enter his mind, he feels a sharp quick blow to his ass. A third woman has struck him with the leather whip. She raises the whip and strikes him yet a second time, then reaches down with her hand and begins to rub the red swollen marks from the whip. Only to raise her hand and strike yet again. Then she takes the whip and places it between his legs and grasps both the handle and the end of the whip and begins moving it back and forth along his ass and cock, gently touching the skin with it and pressing against his cock with each upward stroke. As his pleasure begins to rise he continues to watch the two women fondling themselves. Only now, they have begun to fondle each other. Rubbing each other's tits and massaging each other's cunts.

Pushing their fingers inside one another while the juices flow freely down their legs. Now a forth woman approaches him and in her hand are the clothespins. She walks up to him and with an evil grin on her face she opens the clothespins and lets them slam shut, then re opens them and moves in toward his nipples. She takes one of his nipples, which is hard and firm by now and she places the clothespin over the nipple and allows it to slap shut. He cringes from the pain but no sound comes from him. She then does the same to the other nipple. This is not enough. She places her hands at the base of the two clothespins and begins to apply pressure, lightly at first and them more firmly. She continues to press the clothespins together, literally smashing his nipples between them until he grunts with pain. When he does, she hold the pressure at that level until his grunts become more of a groan of pain then she removes her hand and smiles up at him.

The fifth woman approaches him and grabs the clothespins very roughly and begins jiggling them until he opens his mouth to let out a cry of pain. Just at that very moment one of the other women forces the gag into his mouth and secures it behind his head.

Now two of the women kneel before him and begin licking his cock and balls. He can feel one of them begin to bite down on his cock. She does not pierce it but bites firmly enough to inflict a small amount of pain and then she begins to suck his cock, clamping her mouth securely around it as the other woman sucks his balls into her mouth and massages them with her hands at the same time.

While this is happening, the other three girls are still standing before him but two of them have put on a strap on dildo. They inch closer to the woman bent over before them and insert the dildos into their already soaking wet cunts. They place their hands on the shoulders of the woman in front of them and pull them jerking into the dildo. He is now staring at three women, two bent over and being fucked by a dildo while the one that does not have a dildo inside her cunt uses her fingers and fucks not only with the dildo, but she finger fucks herself at the same time.

He is watching in awe as these women please themselves and the other two women are teasing and tantalizing him with their succulent mouths. Their hands roam freely over his cock and balls, as do their mouths. The three women that are fucking each other explode all at once, creating a pool of cunt juices on the floor below them. Just as they do this, the two women that are working him over realize he is about to explode himself. They motion for the other three girls to join them and suddenly all five women are squeezing and licking and sucking him to pull his seed from him. When he finally explodes, all the women place their faces as close as possible to his cock and they jerk at his cock with their hands. Finally he explodes shooting cum all over each and every face before him. They are covered in his cum and they are licking it from their faces and sucking every last bit of seed from him.

Now they stand before him, licking the cum from their hands and face and smiling freely with pleasure in their eyes.

When they are done, they release their pray from his restraints, and lay him across the bed. Then they begin to wash him with a soft cloth and warm water. They clean him completely and then they lay their bodies all around him, covering his body with soft passion as they all drift into slumber, smiling as they do.