Destiny's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his wife being introduced to the young black man made him uncomfortable, but his blonde wife was soon dragged away by her sister and her little niece. He hadn't gotten an opportunity to give his little Hope a hug, nor a kiss, but his wife was always the favourite in those hazel eyes of the pigtailed blonde.

The dinner table was set and everyone sat at their respective seats. It was a nice dinner in Destiny's opinion and she loved giving the birthday boy all of her attention. She was so happy to celebrate the birthday of her father and the way he was constantly looking at her made her feel like the brightest star. The food was amazing to her and she tried to be as complimentary to her mother as she could, but she was like always, chatting with her little brother like the best buddies they were.

Destiny felt that puzzling feeling again and when her father lightly touched her arm with his fingers, she felt herself tremble just a little. In fact, both her father and uncle made her squirm in her seat with their constant touches placed against her skin. It was a nightmare, but a good nightmare in that sense. She had to be careful with the hemline and the napkin in her lap was key to shield her naked secret. Destiny tried to focus on the conversations happening and both her uncle and her father seemed to compete for her attention as they sandwiched her in between them, but she had no clue what the others were talking about. It puzzled her, but she figured it was just nerves, hence she took another sip from her vine and this time a rather large one.

A strong and heavy arm gripped her high on her naked thigh and she realized it was her uncle's hand. It groped at her right thigh that lay atop of her left leg and traced the skin up and down. Destiny looked at him quickly, but his eyes were on her aunt's conversation with her boyfriend. They seem to get along well. Destiny thought as her uncle's hand made her both uneasy and something else. Why am I feeling like this? And why is he touching me and ignoring me? Destiny felt unsure about what to do. Should I tell father, mother or my boyfriend maybe? Destiny wasn't sure, but it wasn't in her nature to cause scenes like that and thus she believed he would probably realize his mistake and remove his hand, thus she kept eating her chicken while keeping up the drinking.

Keith could tell his perfect niece was on something, he could see it in her eyes, but what it was he couldn't be sure. However, she was boiling in her seat and he could feel that warmth through the hand on her unbelievable thigh. Keith thought she was the sexiest woman alive and to think she was only twenty made him hard just thinking about all the fun he could have with her. As Keith spoke with his brother, he groped and felt up her muscular thigh like a madman and she was squirming so much in her seat that he thought she had ants underneath her. He could see her massive chest heave for air as she tried to drink away whatever was bothering her. Keith wanted to finger her so fucking badly and just go for it, but he told himself he would be caught; hence he stopped touching his sexy niece and focused his attention on his other niece.

Tom kept filling up the glasses of everyone and especially his little cheerleader. Fuck she is tipsy already! Alcohol sure isn't her thing... Tom thought to himself as he studied the blonde's movements and he could hardly wait to take her to bed.

The dinner was a success as Alexis got a lot of praise and the birthday cake with the forty lights was well received by her hubby. After everyone had eaten themselves full, they retreated to the living room. Alexis noticed that her eldest daughter needed the support of her father to walk in those high heels and for a moment she wanted to make life easier for her daughter and remove them, but when she saw how Sean was drinking in the view of her bronze legs and her rounded ass, she couldn't let herself. Perhaps because she truly wanted a granddaughter or a grandson and she believed that showing Sean that she was the perfect woman would make his decision to propose to her easier. It was a silly thought, but a strong belief in her. They gathered for the games and to kick off with some childish fun, they played musical chairs.

Tom kept refilling drinks and he noticed that the only ones who weren't drinking much if nothing at all was him and his brother Keith. Around the people went and he noticed that Sean kept holding Destiny close to his crotch by a tight grip on her hips. Perhaps it was an excuse for the couple to grind against each other or perhaps his daughter was just too unsteady. Whatever it was, he didn't like other men touching his fantasy. Tom was in control of the music this round and for the next round he knew it would be Keith who would be in charge.

The rules were simple, if you lose, you were out and you had to take a shot of vodka. The game went on until it was only Sean and his hot looking sister-in-law remaining. Sean was competitive and he teasingly touched Faith's wide hips to try and shake her unsteady if the music stopped, but Tom didn't want him to win as he already had what Tom wanted; hence he delayed as long as possible while his blonde sister-in-law tried a new tactic of running around as fast as possible in her tipsy state, but her black mini-dress was too tight and as a result Sean was inches behind her at all times. Tom had to admit Faith was as hot now as the day he met her, which was nearly twenty years ago. Her body was tight and petite, something that the black mini-dress showcased. Her long blonde hair reached just above her tight ass and her tanned skin made her look like an older version of his bombshell of a daughter.

Tom stopped the music and the two raced for the last chair. Sean won, twice as Faith landed with her tight ass high on his lap. They laughed and everyone cheered and drank while Sean held around Faith's flat stomach and whispered into her ear. Tom didn't like the black man's caresses one bit, but then again, it wasn't his problem but his brother's.

For the second round, Keith was in charge and he knew the rules of this fun alteration of the games. The men sat on their own chairs in a circle while the women competed for the glory. The women all had their own filled glass of alcohol on a table and the one who lost each round had to drink a portion of their liquid to stay in the game. Once a woman ran out of alcohol, the only option to remain in the game was to strip out of an item of clothing. Keith didn't think this would happen since they were all family with exception of Sean, but he was hoping for Destiny to be too drunk to care. Keith started the music after he had dimmed the lights to a near blackness.

Destiny's sexy ass was in front of her and Hope was pinching it nonstop as she walked behind her stunning sister. This was a naughty game to play and she was surprised they even decided to play it, but the prospect of sitting on Sean's lap with his strong arms around her made her weak in the knees. They went around for some time and she felt a hand lightly brush against her ass as she walked around. Was that Sean?!? Hope couldn't tell who it was, but she could tell that her sister took some groping too, which didn't surprise her as Hope was even pinching that massive bubble for all it was worth. Interestingly, Destiny didn't seem to care as she wobbled with every step. Then the music stopped and she felt hands nearly pull her off her feet and into a lap.

Hope had no idea who it was in the darkness, but he was ripped in the chest with strong arms holding her tight and a massive erection pressed against her ass cheeks. "Sh,, just be quiet..." she heard a whisper in her ear as one arm no longer held her. What she felt next was fingers lifting up her mini-skirt and to be a bit naughty, Hope raised her ass a bit. With access to what was hidden under her skirt, she felt those same fingers pulling her thong to the side and at the moment when her mother Alexis walked up to the table and saw she had to drink a third of the alcohol in her glass, Hope was penetrated by a big fat cock and this time it wasn't her toy.

Hope didn't dare look back at him and she could see nothing in the darkness, but it felt so good and she was glad she was no longer a virgin, because this thing inside of her would've hurt her immensely.

While her mother drank, her C-cups were fondled through her top, which had her whimpering quietly. I can't do this! Fuck! Here? This is my family! Oh! Mmh! Hope refused herself from moaning out loud, but she was moaning like crazy within her as the big fat cock did wonders within her as her love tunnel gripped it and milked it as it pierced through her. Hope was hot as hell, but conflicted.

Eventually, the game resumed and Destiny was nervous and barely present as the booze had her nearly spinning with emotions. All she knew was that someone had groped her breasts and kissed her neck while he fingered her clit until she had a silent orgasm on the man's lap. Destiny believed this to be Sean but whoever it was loved her breasts as they had been fondled and pinched like crazy. Destiny was so hot and dizzy she had to sit down before the music even stopped.

Tom felt his daughter sit down in his lap again and the music was still playing. Tom first thought she wanted more as she had been trembling when he pushed her thong aside and entered her, but something wasn't quite right when he groped her incredible tits without a sign of reaction from her, thus he checked his daughter's state by shaking her and he could tell she was nearly gone, which meant it was time for him end this game and carry her to her bed and finish what he started during the game.

Tom rose as the other woman sat down in the laps and this time it was his other daughter that lost. Faith sat high on Sean's lap with those big black arms keeping her seated with a firm grip around her and one hand on the naked thigh of bronze seemed to be digging into the soft flesh. His wife sat in their son's lap, which was harmless in his opinion.

With the music stopped, Tom addressed the others; "Destiny is nearly out of it. I'm going to carry her to bed and make sure she is fine. You guys just continue without us for a while!" Tom said as he began supporting his fantasy away from the party and he struggled to not grin from ear to ear as he felt her hot and tight body press into him for support.

"WAIT!" Shouted Alexis. Once Tom had stopped and looked at his wife that had left their son's lap with the booze clearly affecting her steps. She was tipsy and nearly drunk but she raised a good point; "You have to open your birthday present!"

Tom was beside himself with frustration, his sexy cheerleader was so close to being fucked by him and his wife steps in and ruins it and by the time he went to answer her, the entire living room shouted into the air: "Present! Present! Present!"

Letting go of Destiny's trembling body, Tom joined the others as they dragged him off towards the garden at the back. However, what Tom didn't realize, was that behind him, Keith seized Destiny's arm and guided her away from them.

Keith was itching to fuck his stunning niece like he had dreamed about for so long and he knew just the place to ravish her incredible body. Guiding her down the steps to the vine cellar was a challenge with her high heels and her intoxication, but he managed with a tight grip on her right ass cheek, until they hit the last step.

Destiny slipped and went out of his arms and crashed against a wooden box in midst of the room. She was bent over it with her heels broken, but more importantly, her short hemline had travelled upward and revealed her shapely, tight and round ass, naked for his eyes to feast on.

"Fuck me!" Keith exclaimed in delight at the amazing sight. He knew she was sex on legs, but to be this perfect was a crime. Keith wasted no time in zipping down and fetching his rock-hard cock.

Destiny tried to get up, but before she knew it, she was held down by Keith's big hand while he pushed his itching cock between her perfect ass cheeks and once he found her love tunnel, he pushed forward with a thrust and penetrated her virgin pussy for the first time in her life.

Keith had a shit eating grin while he began pressing his cock into her incredibly tight virgin pussy. It was such a tight pussy and Keith had to struggle pushing his fat cock further inside of her quivering body. He had to apply some force in his hold on her back as well, because she was flailing around like a fish out of water trying to get away from him while her entire body vibrated in pain, but he held her trapped and immobile.

Destiny was nearly biting her tongue in two as she felt her hymen being broken and although she was barely aware of where she was, the pain from the stabbing cock deflowering her had woken her up a bit, but the pain from his cock forcing its way within her nearly unyielding love tunnel was too much to endure. Tears travelled down her cheeks as her uncle began a steady pace of retreating nearly all the way out of her and thrusting back inside. The stabbing pain was made worse by what her uncle did next.

Thawk! Keith's hand slapped her rounded buttocks as he began pounding into her with such a force that her muscular thighs twitched and tried to kick back at him, but Keith had the sexy cheerleader trapped and finally where she belonged.

"Ugh" was all that Destiny managed to say as she gritted her teeth and shed tears of pain. The humiliation washed over her and her dizziness disappeared little by little as her uncle fucked her silly. She tried to reach for something with her little hands but there was only air and his hold on her hips prevented her from doing anything other than being ravished, which did things to her she didn't like.

Destiny felt the pain ripple through her like her tight ass cheeks did whit every thrust her disgusting uncle slammed into her: "No...Please...No..." she finally whimpered as her uncle gathered her long blonde hair in his fist and yanked her back so hard she felt the hair tugging at her skull.

Keith didn't care much for her reluctance, he was fucking her regardless of what she felt and he knew what his sexy niece was refusing to acknowledge and that was the simple fact that her pussy was wet as hell.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Keith spitted out of his foul mouth as he kept up the hammering of her slippery pussy. He felt her shaven cunt meet his pubic hair as he realized he was as far in her as he could get. It turned him on big time to realize her body was loving it even if she refused to acknowledge it.

Destiny felt betrayed on so many levels, but most importantly she felt betrayed by herself. She loved Sean and she had been saving herself for him and now she was here, being brutalized and she was beginning to like it as small sparks began to pop within her. "Ahhhh" Destiny let out as he picked up the pace and she felt completely stuffed by his fat cock. Why is he doing this? Why am I liking this?!?

"Why me?" Destiny realized she had said this out loud and the anguish she felt made her feel sick while the cock hammering into her made her feel all kinds of things from the fire boiling within her and the tingling in her stretched little love tunnel.

Keith laughed menacingly as he gripped her muscular thigh for added support as he tried to split her in two with his treatment of her. "Because you're built for this bitch!" Keith snapped, but he wasn't finished degrading her; "Because you're a fucking slut that needs to be taught!" He smacked her ass harder and harder as he saw that her once pink mini-dress was stained in her sweat. "Fucking take it you WHORE!" Keith shouted at his sexy niece as he ploughed her tight ass hard and violently.

While Destiny was being ravished by her nasty uncle in the barely lit vine cellar, most of the others had gone to bed as most of them had finished due to the heavy drinking. Tom on the other hand, was sober and frustrated because he couldn't fuck his beautiful daughter earlier, hence he left his model wife in their bed who slurred in her drunken state, to find his busty bombshell.

Creeping towards Destiny's room, he saw that the door was open. The room was dark and Tom could only see the outline of his daughter's tanned body. Stepping into the room he built up his excitement and to make sure nobody disturbed his breeding with his fantasy, he both shut and closed the door.

His blonde daughter was in her bra and a sexy looking thong as she lay on top of the covers, but she was on her side, facing away from him. Perfect! This way she will think it is someone else until it is too late! Tom thought as he got naked and began taking off her thong with a gentle touch to not wake her.

Sliding the thong down her muscular thighs he began to drool. Fuck, she is bloody fantastic! He slid into the bed and spooned his daughter. She was warm and unknowing of how well she was about to be fucked. Tom tried in vain to find her love hole with trembling hands as he felt her tight ass against his groin and after some time, he pressed his seven inches into her.

It is happening! I'm finally inside her, fucking her! Tom grinned from ear to ear as he pressed his rod into her. She was tight and surprisingly wet. Tom began to think why that could be, but then he felt her press her tight ass back against him and it all made sense to him as his heart beat rapidly. She wants it bad! Tom proudly boasted as he slipped back a few inches and he took great pleasure feeling his cock touching the forbidden insides of her tunnel. Without a care in the world for it might hurt her, he slammed straight back into her and just like that he began fucking his fantasy with the butterflies in his stomach being replaced by pure lust.

Hope was quivering and whimpering as the mystery man fucked her with a steady rhythm. She was partly nervous over who this was, she feared her uncle and his fat belly because of the way he had looked at her and especially Destiny, but she didn't feel his fat belly against her back. Hope tried to see through the pitch-black room but saw nothing but blackness. Always quick on her feet, she reached for her lamp beside her bed, but all she felt was air and then she quickly realized who was fucking her. Sean is fucking me!! I'm in Destiny's bed...and her boyfriend's fucking me! Hope didn't know what to do, but then she felt herself being penetrated even deeper and her soft whimpers turned into lust-filled moans.

Brad had finished drinking with Sean and while his sister's boyfriend finished smoking his weed, Brad climbed up the stairs completely disoriented. Memories of the musical chairs kept playing on his mind and the feeling of his ultimate dream squirming and climaxing on his lap by the skill of his fingers made him proud, but not complete. Destiny had let him touch her everywhere, but he hadn't fucked her or loved her the way he wanted to; hence he knew he had to try and find her. First, however, he needed to find his own room and rest a bit, but he was disoriented because of the booze affecting his mind.

Brad found himself situated between two rooms, but he had no idea which one was his. The thing that made him decide upon one of the rooms was the faint sound of a shower running and with thoughts of Destiny and booze clouding his judgement, he entered the room that had a person showering.

Stepping into the room, he shuts the door to see a woman's clothes spread all over the bed. Brad instantly believed this to be Destiny's room, because Hope's room is clean and proper to the extent of his rather untrustworthy memory. With the faint humming coming from the bathroom, Brad remembers one of his best fantasies, to fuck his cheerleading queen in the shower. With the image of his obsession on his mind, Brad undressed and entered the unlocked bathroom.