Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ramona walked in, David immediately rushed to meet her, took her hand and proudly led her to Jay, to present his darling, pretty, alluring wife to be. Jay's heart nearly stopped beating, and he was to ever wonder how it still managed to pump his dick full of blood, giving him an instant erection.

Ramona wore her long, blazing red hair open, like a silky mane. Her long, pale, pretty face was well made up. Her lips were a glossy, cherry red, that matched her hair. The sexy fiancée was wearing a short and sexy, mini halter dress with subtle sparkle and beaded fabrication. It had an enticing deep-plunging neckline and completely open back. It was glued to her curvy hips, and went a quarter way down her thighs at the most. Her juicy thighs were encased in red, transparent, mid thigh stockings, that disappeared into a pair of knee high, red, studded boots with rhinestone heels and side zippers. They were very pointed.

"You like," Ramona asked the impressed, dark African, in a soft, husky voice, her blue eyes smoldering with lust.

Jay panicked for a second. He could not believe that David was offering him this hot woman on a silver platter. Then he caught himself. They wanted him. They needed his dick, to do a man's job. So there was no need to act nervous.

"You are looking hot Mama. Turn around with it, and show a Nigga that ass," he said in a good natured, deep, husky voice.

"Is it okay for me to use the N word?" she asked him, smiling coyly and licking her glossy lips.

"You can say what you want Mama... Long as you show me that fine white ass," Jay chuckled dirtily.

David proudly held up his wife's hand she turned gracefully on her high heeled boots. The dress was cupping her round, juicy ass globes like a second skin. Jay couldn't wait to grab them and shove his cock in between them.

"That's hot baby. You got a Nigga's dick all hard, I swear."

"I'm wearing red thongs too." She slowly raised her dress, to reveal her pale, onion bottom. Indeed, it was split by a tiny, red thong. "You like?"

"Most definitely."

"You guys cool it down a sec. Lets go eat," David said, smiling. He was looking forward to an evening of watching his fiancée thoroughly fucked. Something about the athletic, energetic young African made him know that his wife was going to enjoy herself and cumm thoroughly.

Supper was served by two maids. It was a tasty, delicious 3 course, poultry meal, accompanied by semi sweet, imported French wine. Jay knew he had a man's job ahead of him, so he ate heartily. Ramona nibbled at her food, she said she didn't want to be too full of the other stuff, in her rear. "Good woman," Jay thought, as he devoured the tasty morsels. All throughout supper, Ramona just couldn't take his eyes off him. She was just raring to have a go at the handsome, athletic black man.

David had told Jay to be careful with Ramona. She liked things done her way. Jay had to promise to listen to her and let her be fully in charge. Jay had readily agreed. However, he had no intention of letting a woman boss him. He was the man with the dick that she wanted. He wasn't a weak wimp like her husband to be.

Afterwards, they retired to the spacious living room. Ramona and David sat on a couch. Jay took out three blunts, fired them up, and handed them out. The weed was potent, and Jay felt his awareness seeming to expand to encompass the whole universe, as he puffed away. Then he compressed it all together and focused it entirely on Ramona For now, he ignored David. Late on, the guy would have an important role to play, but for now, he was just a statistic.

"Ramona. I wanna see your tits. Pull your dress off them and show them to Nigga..." Jay said in a polite, yet firm tone.

Ramona met and held his confident gaze for many long seconds. He didn't waver. David bated his breath. He couldn't believe that Jay was already screwing things up. Ramona hated being commanded around.

"Mmmmm. A man who gives orders. I like that..." Ramona pulled her tits out of her dress. They were medium sized and were crowned with long, pink nipples.

"Those are beautiful tits, Ramona. I wanna see those nipples real long and hard. Stroke them for the Head Nigga in Charge!" His tone was jocular, yet there was no doubt that he meant it.

"Head Nigger in Charge!" Ramona chuckled and and started pulling on her nipples and tweaking them slowly, deliberately. Ramona moaned as she pulled on her sensitive, engorged nipples. I think I am gonna love giving this nigger head. By the way, David told me that you have a big cock. Is it true?" she giggled. "He told me that you made him touch it, and he found that very exciting."

"You'll soon find out, my dear. But right now, its all about you though. Ramona, why don't you part your thighs and show me your sweet, lil white pussy. David told me that its shaved clean."

Ramona cooed as she eased her dress around her hips and threw her thighs wide apart, putting one booted leg across her husband's thighs. Jay found himself gazing at a cunt, covered in a tight, red gusset.

Following Jay's lurid instructions, the horny white fiancée smiled naughtily as she pulled her thong up between her pussy lips, revealing the sides of her pale, smooth shaved pussy.

"Yeah, that's it, you horny white slut. Pull that up and down you wet pussy.. Play with your cunt!"

"Oh!!! I like it when you talk like that to me. You make me feel like a horny slut!"

"You are a horny slut! I want you to frig your clit and finger fuck that pussy until you cumm. Cumm for me bitch! Show me how horny you are."

Ramona's face reddened slightly. But she followed his instructions, licking her digits, and then pulling her pussy lips apart, so he was looking down her wet, dripping hole. She then fingered her clit, and stroked her pussy. She was so horny and so stoned, and the lewd situation was turning her on so much. She rolled her hips on the couch, moaning as she fucked her dripping gash with three digits, whilst her other hand rubbed her excited clit vigorously.

"That's it, you white slut! Frig that fucking white pussy that's screaming for my big, black cock! You want a Nigga pole up in that white hole, don't you. Make yourself cumm, you white whore!"

"Oh fu-u-u-ck! He's turning me on so much with all that dirty talk! I wanna fuck that NIGGER!" she cried at her husband. "Please lemme fuck that Nigger darling!"

"Yes! Baby! You can fuck him all you want!" David said to his wife, and she exploded all over her fingers. The force of her shattering orgasm knocked her back into the couch. Jay gazed at her pale pussy. It was contracting, as if gasping for breath. He knew he was gonna love fucking that ho.

Jay gave her time to recover. David stuck his blunt in her mouth and she puffed away.

"Ramona, I want you to get down on your knees and crawl here to me. And pull that dress up, so I can see that hot ass and them tight thongs!"

"Come on, dude, you don't have to make her crawl around like some cheap whore!"

You gonna do what I say, and come get yourself this Nigga dick, aren't you, you horny white whore!" Jay said, cupping his fat bulge in his hand.

"Dot do it darling. And don't talk to her like that Jay."

"Oh relax, David. We're just having dirty fun and games. And I like it for a nigger to talk to me like that," Ramona told her husband, eying Jay's bulge. She blew David a kiss without looking at him. Then she forgot all about him.

She sank down on all fours and pulled up her dress way up to reveal that fine, pale ass in the tiny, red thong. She crawled on all fours to Jay. He parted his dark, powerful thighs and she crawled in between them. He leaned down at her and caught her face in both hands.

"Come to get some big, Nigga dick huh? White whore?" His voice was deep, husky, taunting yet erotic.

"Uh huh!" she gasped, her face beaming.

Then his dark, hungry lips were devouring hers as his hands grabbed her pale cheeks and kneaded them like dough. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and kissed her fiercely, whilst sinking his fingers into her flesh. Ramona shuddered and moaned deep into his lips as they kissed greedily, almost as if their mouths were wrestling. David started stroking his cock.

Jay pulled his lips off hers with a loud smack. Her lust filled eyes blazed up at him. There was something about those big, blue eyes, and the wanton look on her face, the pure, raw lust, that told him that he could do what he wanted with her. She was desperate for a good, thorough fuck. She didn't want to be made love to, she wanted to be taken and fucked.

Jay grabbed a handful of hair in one hand and yanked. With the other, he slapped her cheek, hard enough to jolt her, but not not enough to hurt, several times. Then he hooked his thumb into her mouth. She moaned and started licking it greedily. He shoved his dark face into hers.

"I am gonna fuck you like you have never been fucked, white bitch!" he yanked on her hair, turning her face to the ceiling. With his other hand, he grabbed her by the throat.. Then his thick, wet, soft lips devoured her neck. He licked, sucked and nibbled on her soft skin, pulling his lips off her with loud plops. He even put hickies on her. Then he nibbled on her ear and put his tongue in there.

"You like that huh! White slut! Like that!" he slapped cheek lightly.

"Oh yes! I love it when you do that to me. Treat me like your nigger whore, please! I love it!" gasped.

Jay stood up and pulled his wife beater off. Ramona gasped as she saw his dark, defined belly muscles. Her mouth watered instantly. Almost in disbelief, she reached up to trace his six pack with her dainty fingers.

"Wow! Now that's a man's belly."

"Take off them shorts and see the big, Nigga dick you crying for bitch!"

She hastily undid his buckle and his pants dropped, leaving him in loose boxers, which had a mighty tent in them.

"Oh gosh! Looks like you have a black snake in here!" Ramona gasped. She hastily pulled his boxers off. His cock sprang free and it pointed at her face. Her mouth watered as she gazed at a long, fat, dark, thickly veined shaft, with a round, bulbous head, that was covered by his foreskin.

"Gosh, is all that black cock for me?"

"Yeah, white bitch! Now, I'm gonna baptize you in the name of black Nigga dick!" Jay grabbed it and grabbed her by the hair and rubbed his thick, spongy head all over her face as if anointing her. Ramona moaned and cried with pleasure, trembling as she felt it all over her eyes, cheeks, lips, nose and forehead.

"Now, show your husband how a white wife to be like you sucks a black dick. Show him how much you love a big, hard Nigga dick!"

"Oh, I am falling in love with this nigger cock for sure!"

Ramona grabbed the thick, throbbing black dick in her dainty, manicured white hands. She greedily licked it, smearing her lips into it and dragging them all over the thick shaft. She bathed the entire shaft in her saliva. Jay then pushed her face lower and dropped his fat, dark dick on her pale forehead. The white fiancée feasted on his big, black balls. She slurped and sucked away loudly, greedily. The horny white ho even tried to get both balls into her mouth at once, but failed. Then she resumed licking them.

Jay gazed at David. The guy was staring in awe as he saw his wife turned into the black man's cock slut. He had shared his wife with other guys before, but none of them had ever been this dominant, rude or vulgar to her. She had called the shots. David could not believe that his dominant red head was allowing herself to be thus treated, and loving it.

Jay yanked Ramona from his balls. He shoved two fingers into her mouth and roughly opened her jaws. Then he spat into her mouth.

"Stick your tongue out bitch!" She did, instantly, and he beat her tongue with his dick, repeatedly, producing loud, succulent slaps. Ramona gasped and grunted. She now had a wild, possessed look on her face.

Jay eased into her mouth like an old school vet, stretching her pretty, red mouth lewdly.

"Mmmmm!" Ramona moaned, smacking her lips around him like he was juicy and tasty. She ran her tongue around the fat head and chewed on it languidly.

"Go down on me baby, show me how far you can go! White whore!"

Ramona pushed down on his dick, and it filled her mouth to overflowing. She managed half his length, and felt the fat head lodge at the back of her throat.

"Fuck that, white ho, you can do better than that. Deep throat that motherfucker. And look up in my fucking eyes, slut!"

Ramona's big, blue eyes blazed with wanton lust as she bore down on him, forcing his thick head into her tight throat. She reached up, to wrap a hand around his shaft whilst the other cupped and started squeezing his big, dangling balls.

David felt pity for his wife, with her mouth gaping so widely around the huge, black cock. There was no way she could take that dick down her throat. Her lips seemed to be opening and clamping back around Jay's dick in desperation. But he underestimated his wife. She started bobbing her head up and down, her palm corkscrewing around the thick shaft that was wet with her saliva. Slowly, but surely, she was fucking more and more of the black cock down her constricting throat. Now she had three quarters. David started believing that she would make it.

But suddenly, Ramona shot back, yanking her mouth off the cock. She coughed, spluttered and gurgled, slapping her throat and gasping for breath. Her face was all red. Saliva and mucus drooled down her chin.

"Fuck!" she rasped! "You nearly burst my throat. I thought that nigger dick was gonna burst right through my neck!"

"If you wanna fuck this dick bitch, you gonna have to deep throat the motherfucker, and I mean all of it. Now, do it bitch!"

"Wait, I need a drink. Gimme my glass, David."

She barked the order, and David obeyed. She drank slowly, rubbing her throat. Then she handed David the glass and told him to refill it.

"David, take off your clothes and wank your cock whilst your wife deep throats this black Nigga dick!"

David blushed as he undressed, but he did it pretty fast too. His wife stated the obvious, as her husband palmed his hard erection.

"He is much smaller than you. I deep throat him easily." Jay laughed. David smarted, even his palm closed around his rock hard, six inch pecker

"Now, lets see if I can handle this big nigger cock! Here we go again," she announced and went back at it.

Determined, she bore down on the big black cock. She fucked it slowly down her throat. She passed the three quarters. Her eyes were bulging wide open and going all glassy with tears. Even as her gaping mouth resembled a snake trying to swallow a chicken, Ramona was no quitter. She pulled more and more of his dick inside, fucking her constricting throat farther down.

Jay suddenly snatched her red hair in both hands and shoved her all the way down his turgid cock. She jerked hard. His powerful, dark arms flexed as he pushed her into his groin, squashing her pretty face into his shaved pubes. He held her there. Her body jerked repeatedly an she gurgled, but he kept her there. Even when she slapped his thighs, he kept her there. David was getting sick with worry. He thought Jay was gonna choke his wife to be to death, with that huge black cock of his. But something kept him in his place, wanking his cock ferociously.

Jay finally released her and she shot back. Her eyes were glassy with tears as she gasped and looked up her tormentor. She gasped weakly, stroking her throat trying to catch her breath and her bearings.

"You fucking nigger asshole. Fuck you!" she gasped.

"You are going to, bitch!" he laughed. "Its like virginity, its only painful the first time. Now that white whore throat is open like a highway for this black cock. Now, suck my fucking cock. Do it again bitch!" he smiled down at her and put his hands behind his back.

"Fucking big dick nigger! You had better be good, you hear!"

She spat a thick amount of mucus and saliva on his cock and rubbed it all over his shiny, dark shaft. Then she vacuumed his thick head into her mouth and went down on him with voracity. She slurped and sucked away wetly. Her red head bobbed up and down ferociously, as she wanked his dick, furiously, hard and fast.

David was surprised that his wife was continuing her oral ministrations to Jay. He had expected the feisty, dominant redhead to terminate all proceedings after what Jay had just done to her. He was even more surprised now, coz she was obviously trying to make Jay cumm.

She sucked him wildly, greedily, breathing through her flared nostrils as both her hands worked his shaft. She pulled her lips off him with a plop and wanked his dick head fast, her hands moving in a blur. Then she spat on it and gobbled in up again. She was devouring his cock with hunger.

"Ah fuck bitch!" Jay suddenly jerked away from her, laughing. "You horny bitch, trying to force the cumm out of me huh?"

"After what you did to me, you gonna have to reward my white whore mouth with your creamy cumm. And I want that dick to stay hard, you hear?"

"No problem, but only on one condition. After I pump my cumm in your mouth, I want you to go and share it with David. Save some for him!"

"What! That's so horny. Come here baby!"

Ramona was beaming with joy and excitement as she went back to sucking Jay. David's hand paused in the middle of wanking his bursting dick. He wanted to protest and explain to Jay that he was only a passive watcher when Ramona fucked other guys. He would only fuck her afterwards, when the other guy had left. However, he could see that the two had no intention of hearing that. And something about the lurid idea excited him. The white husband to be beat his meat with a vengeance.

Ramona felt wild and exhilarated. She even deep throated Jay all the way and held it. Proudly, she rubbed her nose into his crotch. It was all much easier now since he had opened up her throat.

She then held his dick head between her lips and vacuumed it with intensity as she beat his meat ferociously till he came hard, exploding in her mouth. The thick torrents of cumm that spurted angrily into her mouth surprised her. She filled up rapidly. She pulled back and was caught by a jet of cumm to the forehead, and another and another.

"Oh fuck! That's awesome!" David exclaimed and he shot a fountain of cumm high above the couch.

Jay then yanked her to her feet by the hair and led her to her husband. He pushed her onto his lap and she immediately hugged David. He seemed unsure if he should really do this. But she sealed her cumm drenched lips onto his and forced her tongue in. He tasted Jay's thick, salty creamy cumm on her tongue and lips. Then she forced his jaw open and let a thick globule of cumm slide into his mouth and another. He heard her gulping and swallowing and did like wise.

"Lick my cumm off her face!"

"Oh shit! This is hot!" Ramona gasped. "Lick his cumm off my face. Do it darling!"

"No! No!" David gasped.

"Yes! Do it!" Jay growled, grabbing the blond guy by his long hair. He directed his mouth to the spots that Ramona held out for her husband to lick till she was clean. David slavishly cleaned his wife with his tongue. He did not know why he was doing it, and why it gave him such perverted pleasure.

Jay picked Ramona off her hubby to be and dumped her on the couch besides her husband.

"Lemme take off my dress!"

"I'm gonna fuck you in that hot outfit," he told her, as he parted her thighs and raised them. "Hold them thighs up David."

As David did so, Jay fished her thong out of her crack and hooked it over an ass cheek, freeing her dripping, gleaming, bald pussy. He slapped her shaved cunt repeatedly, making her yelp and shudder.

"Look at that fucking white pussy, dripping like a river. Hungry for some big Nigga cock huh!"