Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yessssss! Yesssss! I want that big black dick in me! Please Jay. Please shove it in me!"

"In my own good time, bitch!" he slapped her pussy again, then he wriggled two fat digits into her sloppy cunt and stroked the roof, whilst he teased her engorged clit with his thumb. He finger fucked her with ever increasing tempo, till his hand was slapping wetly into her squelchy cunt. She moaned and gasped, rolling her hips and fucking his hand back lustily.

"Oh fuck. Yeah. Fuck me. Shit! Ahhhhhh!"

As she started crying out aloud, tossing her red hair all over the show. Jay yanked his fingers out and shoved his dick in her. She screamed and bucked hard as the thick black man meat invaded her orgasming pussy, filling it up and stretching it.

"I have a nigger cock in my pussy! Oh my gosh! David! See that!" she screamed.

Jay sank his powerful hands into her hips and started fucking her hard and fast, pumping her onto his cock like she was rag doll. His cock sloshed loudly in and out of her dripping pussy as he rammed it into the farthest depths of her tunnel. Ramona, was sent hurtling into the throes of a fierce orgasm. And the more, the harder and the faster he fucked her with his thick, hard, black cock, the harder she came and the louder she shrieked.

Ramona thought she was going crazy. She glared with exploding eyes up at the muscular black beast that was fucking her, a dark, menacing, mean fucking machine that was giving her immense pleasure and sending her into delirium. She felt as if his dick was fucking every tiny cell in her body, like she was just one giant pussy being fucked by the big, hard black dick!

She wanted to scream at him to stop before he killed her with pleasure. But even more, she wanted to shout that this was exactly the type of mind blowing sex she had searched for and never really found and she never wanted it to stop. She looked up at her husband who was holding up her thighs, gazing with a mixture of worry and fascination at his screaming, threshing wife. She grabbed his arm and sank her fingers into him, brutally.

"Yesssssss! Yessssssss!!!!" she shouted like a lunatic, screaming the house down as Jay continued pummeling her.

Finally, the white woman's head snapped back and she lay still, tongue hanging out of her gasping mouth, her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Jay laughed and pulled his dick out of her pussy with a loud plop.

"Is she alright?" David asked with slight worry. From the moans emanating from his wife, she was definitely alright.

"The bitch is fine. Just got knocked out by a Nigga dick I guess. Keep holding them legs up. She is gonna be needing more of that soon."

Chapter 5: Dominating David

Jay walked to his drink and sipped it casually. He lit another blunt and walked back to where the husband was holding up his rasping, well fucked wife's legs, gazing at her gaping, well fucked pussy. Jay walked straight up to him and took his blond head in his hand. His thick, hard dick pointed straight at David's mouth.

"What are you doing! Jay! Stop that!"

"You need to keep that dick hard for your woman, bitch!"

Jay rubbed his spongy dick head all over David's smooth shaved face. David struggled feebly, but he kept holding Ramona's legs up. Jay pressed the thick shaft of his dick lengthwise on David's lips.

"Lick it boy. Taste your hot white woman's pussy off my dick. Do it."

David wanted to protest. He wanted to say , "No! I cant do this! This is unnatural!" But there was something hypnotic about the thick, veined dark shaft that was filling up his vision. It felt so god, the way it was pulsing on his lips. It was attracting his mouth like a magnet. And the smell, of her pussy, and his black dick, was just so mouth watering.

He could not even move back. Instead, he found himself opening his lips to the throbbing manhood. His ears started ringing with excitement. His heart beat like a drum. And his mouth watered so immensely he had to swallow. He started licking it, tasting his wife's familiar juices, and Jay's male muskiness. Jay see sawed his cock back and forth along the white man's mouth.

"That's it boy. Lick it like a lolly boy. Slurp away with them lips. Suck on that big Nigga dick"

David did too, licking it clean. Jay then brought the fat, spongy head to his lips. The black man pushed. David felt the thick head slip in past his white man's lips. Then it was resting on his tongue and nudging the roof of his mouth.. David just didn't know what the fuck to do. His brain ceased working.

"Suck on it boy. Suck it like a vacuum, that's a good boy."

David vacuumed it. Jay groaned and started pumping his hips back and forth, telling him to stroke it real good with his tongue.

David felt his cock harden instantly as the black man fucked his mouth, feeding more and more black dick into him.

"David, make some noise. I cant hear a thing!"

David made music with his mouth, slurping away. The more he put into it, the more he enjoyed it. Soon his groans of relish were filling the room.

"oh fuck!" Ramona gasped, looking up at her fiancée sucking the black dick that had brought her so much pleasure. "I cant believe this."

David froze. Then he tried to pull back, but Jay's powerful hands held him trapped and kept the cock lodged between his lips. He looked wildly at Ramona, with a mouth full of black cock.

"I am making him keep that dick hard for you."

Ramona giggled. "Damn! You are one nasty nigger. Making my husband to be suck your dick right in front of me."

"Its the least he can do, since his dick cant even satisfy you! Tell me when you are ready for more!"

"Fuck his face some more. Gosh! This is crazy, sexy hot! Fuck his face with that black cock!" she started stroking her vagina, her face covered by a beaming smile. "Fuck him some more please..."

"You heard boy. Suck that dick! Your lady wants to see just how much of a cock sucker you are, don't disappoint her!"

Jay proceeded to fuck David's mouth and David proceeded to suck him. At first he was shy, blushing away coz Ramona was watching. But as he heard her groan with lust, David gave it all he had. He sucked away greedily, till Jay finally withdrew his cock and returned to Ramona's pussy.

Jay made David slide his cock up into Ramona Then he fucked the pale white fiancée, slowly at first, letting her enjoy every single inch of black cock as it fucked her wet, hungry tunnel.

"Oh! I love that black dick! Please fuck me Jay. Don't you ever stop. Keep feeding my hungry white pussy with your black flesh!" she begged.

"Yeah, take that!" Jay fucked her long and good, taking her to the edge of another orgasm. Then he made David lick her clit as he fucked her slit. He simply pulled him down by his Michael Bolton hair and gave him a close up view of his dick in his wife. David nibbled and sucked away on Ramona's fat clit until her hips started bucking wildly.

Jay fucked David's mouth again. Then he made Ramona bend over the back of the couch. She sucked his dick for a change as David went and got a tube of lube. David was made to eat her asshole and stick his tongue all the way up in her pink bud as Jay fucked her face. Jay then told him to lube her asshole and his cock. David found himself obeying all of Jay's orders. He even slipped the fat black cock into his wife's asshole. He held the throbbing tool firmly and pushed it in, seeing her tiny hole slowly mushroom open around it.

David was so fascinated from seeing her tiny asshole so stretched by the thick, hard back dick. Jay made him wank the thick shaft as he fucked more and more into her.

Ramona loved the brutal ass fucking Jay gave her after she had acclimatised to his cock. His hips slapped loudly into her ass, plunging his dark, black cock deep into her rear tunnel. She pushed back at him loving every jarring thrust that shook her to the core of her being.

"Oh fuck! This nigger can fuck!" she screamed. "Don't stop please. Fuck my white asshole. Tear me a new one please! Baby!"

Jay finally pulled it out and made David suck it.

"Go on bitch! Taste your woman's ass off my cock! Suck it boy!"

David sucked away happily.

"Oh fuck! This is amazing!" Ramona gasped in disbelief. "I cant believe this. Jay. I love you baby! Thanks!"

"Come and grab him by the hair and pump his face up and down my dick!"

She did it instantly. Jay fucked his dick into David's mouth, whilst his wife yanked on his long, blond hair and banged his his head on the black, turgid piece of man meat. His face got fucked dizzy.

"This is so fucking funny. And so horny!" Ramona gasped. "Suck that black nigger cock darling. You look so good with a mouth full of black cock."

Jay finally pulled out. He made Ramona go on all fours over David and bring her pussy down on his face. David did not even have shit to say. He was told what to do and did it.

Jay fucked her ass doggy style. She was all wild and wanton, feeling so excited from their devilish deed they had just done and were doing. David's tongue felt so good in her pussy, and Jay's dick felt so hot in her asshole. She loved feeling it slide in and out of her well lubed hole as David's tongue stroked her clit licked her slit. She threw her ass back at Jay as he pummeled her viciously. She knew she might even bruise Davids nose, but she did not care. She screamed the house down as she experienced an orgasm in her clit and another in her ass simultaneously.

Jay then came in her asshole. His cock swelled to great proportions and she had to wince even as she came, again and again. Finally, he pulled out of her, leaving thick torrents of cumm gushing out of her gaping hole.

"Squat over him and feed him."

Ramona giggled with excitement and did it. "oh fuck, this is fan-fucking-tastic. Shit! Lick my asshole David. That's it baby, stick that tongue up in my hole..."

David gazed up at the gaping, messy, cumm smeared asshole hanging above his mouth. He felt nausea. He wanted to say no! But he couldn't just say no. A thick globule of cumm gathered in her opening, it started to dangle. He opened his mouth and it dropped right on his tongue. Then Ramona's asshole descended on his mouth. She smeared it on him.

"Go on David, don't be shy now, suck my ass clean. Lick that tasty Nigger cumm straight out of my asshole. That''s it baby!""

David started licking and sucking. A wave of elation came over him and he started licking with gusto, even wriggling his tongue up into her hole to catch all of the cumm.

"Squeeze and push baby. Feed the hungry boy!" Jay told the horny wife. She squeezed her rectum and farted right in her husband's face.

David was told to go and make fresh drinks. Jay told him not to clean up his disgusting face. As he left the room, Ramona turned to him and laughed.

"Fuck, you are unbelievable. I cant believe what you are making David do. Even I have never pushed him that far. DO you think that he is gay?"

"I don't know and I don't care. When you need dick, you call me."

"Come on, he is my husband to be. I'm gonna have to fuck him sometimes. But you can fuck me any time you want."

"I wanna fuck him up the ass!"

"What! Gosh! He wont let you! No way!"

"Do you wanna see it?"

"Of course I wanna see it. And if he lets you do it, fuck him real hard, you hear. Hard core!"

When David returned, Jay made him suck his cock again. David did it eagerly. Then he told him to bend over, and said he was gonna fuck his ass.

"What! No! No! Please don't?"

"Please don't!" Ramona laughed.

"David, if you don't let me, I will let everyone in the firm know what transpired here. I will tell them I fucked you up the ass anyway. You know, everybody things you are gay anyway, with your meterosexual stuff and your long, blond hair. You will be finished in the office. Imagine when your daddy finds out?"

"No!!!"

"Bend over boy. Lube his ass, Ramona"

"Come and stick that super Nigga dick into my mouth whilst I lube him. Lemme get your cock all hard for his asshole! Gosh! I cant believe this!"

David was made to kneel before Ramona. She fed lube into his asshole and finger fucked him, wriggling three digits round and round his tiny hole, loosening him up.

"I wanna put it in," the red haired fiancée gasped with excitement as she brought Jay's dick to her man's pink ass hole. She directed him to the hole. David winced and gasped as the thick, spongy head pushed against his opening.

"No! Its painful!"

"Stop bitching, bitch!" Ramona snapped and slapped his ass cheek. "Shove it in Jay... Fuck his bitch white ass with that big black dick!"

Jay plunged his dick in and David screamed with immense pain. He tried to break free but the both held him down. Jay kept his dick in him letting him get used to it. Ramon was so nice she even stroked his ass cheeks for him.

Jay slowly started rolling his hips. Then he was fucking the white husband to be up the ass, right in front of his wife to be. David hated himself for loving it, but love it he did. Soon, his erection was raging and he was moaning with pleasure on every thrust of the fat black sausage up his ass. Jay and Ramona's words stung him as they amused themselves over him. But this seemed to increase his wanton lust. As he felt the black dick slide in and out of his tunnel, he felt such immense pleasure, like he had never felt before.

"Oh fuck!!! I'm cumming!" he tried to stifle it, but he couldn't They all heard his cumm shoot wetly onto the floor.

Jay fucked his ass relentlessly, slamming his dick into him, making him bawl with a mixture of pleasure and pain. To make the white boy's humiliation complete, Jay then made him suck his cock and taste his own asshole, until he came all over his face.

Chapter 7: A foot in the door is better than two in the bush

Things had not exactly gone the way that David had envisioned them. However, all three of them knew that things would never be the same again. Ramona gave Jay total access to her body. He could drop by and fuck her any time he wanted and David couldn't have shit to say. No one wanted his opinion and what not. Jay could have David's ass any time he wanted, just to see him with an asshole full of black cock.

David loved being humiliated and violated anally. Ramona went and bought several strap on dildos, all of them black. She made him lick and suck her pussy and asshole to several orgasms and then she would reward him with a dildo up the ass.

Jay now had a foot in the door. David was his yes man. A couple of times, he even made him suck his dick at the office. However, he realized that fucking David on his own was not all that appealing. He only liked to fuck the white boy when his wife to be was watching and telling him to rip that white ass wide open with his black dick.

He made David buy him a car and pay him a monthly allowance, so when he went back to college, he didn't have to wear polyester and say to some jerks, "Welcome to Micky Dees may I please help you."

Jay made David introduce him to members of his family.

David's father and owner of Smith Holdings was obviously not such a weak wimp like his son. This made Jay only more cautious. He was determined to land at the King's table, and gain access to all that wealth, power and privilege.

Jay considered breeding Ramona but decided to put it off until the time was right. She reassured him that she never let David into her pussy. Once in a while, she sucked him off. But usually, he was quite content with humiliation and a fat, black dildo.

Jay returned to University on completion of his attachment. After graduation, he would definitely be working at Smith Holdings, that was for sure.