Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like the color," she rasped. "But I am too old for such a sexy dress."

"Oh my! Is that you Madeleine! Gosh! You are hot!" Jay said in a hoarse voice, gazing at her. Madeleine was looking hot, in a ravishing, dramatic, aqua, V-neck halter dress that gathered at the midriff. It had a gorgeous bias-cut hemline with a floor length back and mid-thigh length front. Her pearl necklace was draped between her creamy orbs. Jay wondered if she had been naughty enough to put on the aqua tanga he had also purchased.

He walked to her, kissed her hand and then led her to the table. Jay then dished the tasty food and they had a candle lit supper. Madeleine loved the tasty food.

"You know, my husband and my kids have never cooked for me. They cannot even cook," she laughed. "Not even my daughter, Hilary."

"When my mom was alive, I always cooked for her."

"What did your Mom die of?"

"Oh, she had kidney trouble. We moved here when I was 12, so she could get medical treatment. She survived 10 years, but then she died."

"Oh, poor you. She did a great job with you. Do you feel American or African?

"I feel like an African American," he said and they both laughed. "And you?"

"I am a European aristocrat," she responded with a cheeky smile."The Americans have no culture and no religion. They worship money. But I don't wanna talk politics. I wanna be charmed. Its my fifty fifth birthday, yunno."

"It is, gosh. Congratulations," he kissed both her cheeks and she purred. "I cant believe that you are 55. You look so young?"

"Its all from a strict diet and sports," she paused. "And a whole lot of cosmetic surgery," she laughed.

"Well, then I have to say it was done by the best. You look great, Madeleine. And you are such a cool person."

Jay definitely charmed her through out supper. He then led her to the living room. They drank the wine and smoked a blunt, listening to some Al Green, which happened to be her favorite. He then invited the mature lady to a dance. He slid his arms around her and pulled her close. She placed her hands on his strong shoulders and looked up into his eyes..

"Thanks Jay. You make me feel so happy," She kissed him lightly on his lips and then laid her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and they swayed to Al Green.

Madeleine felt so excited, seeing her pale hands on Jay's dark shoulders. She stroked his upper arms, feeling his hot, firm, young muscles. She noticed he was looking at her face, smiling. She blushed and giggled. He kissed her forehead. His palms slid up and down her back, stroking her gently but firmly. She pressed her breasts into the young, muscular chest.

"I have always found black men fascinating," Madeleine said.

"Have you had black lovers?"

"No!" she chuckled. "I got married at 19. And I never cheated on my husband," she said. "not with another man." She flashed him a naughty smile.

"And with girls?"

Her smile became wider. "A sweet maid or personal trainer, can be a very nice person to have around, when your husband is always traveling on business," she laughed. "I never got involved with guys, coz with girls it didn't really feel like cheating. However, that was in my wilder, younger days."

"What do you do nowadays?"

"Nothing," she said. "People have changed. Everybody is greedy, malicious and scheming, and they all love scandals. I don't want to end up being blackmailed, or in some seedy video on the Internet, yunno."

"So, you mean you are celibate?"

"I sleep with my husband once in a while. But he is a busy man, and we are both no longer that young, yunno. And, anyway, sex really happens in the head, yunno," she smiled. "The mind is the biggest sexual organ."

Jay took her hand and lead it between his legs. He placed it over the thick, throbbing bulge in his pants. She rasped, her blue-gray eyes opening wide.

"Would you rather fantasize about my big sexual organ, or would you like to experience it?"

"Gosh, you are so crude," she smiled as she stroked his cock, loving feeling the turgid manhood.

"You didn't answer me?"

"I have always fantasized of sex with a black man. I want you to make my fantasies come true. And make me enjoy it. But I don't want things to get complicated, O.k? Can I trust you?"

"I wont make things complicated," Jay said earnestly, looking into her blue-grayish eyes. They were sparkling with excitement and smoldering with lust.

Jay dipped his face to hers and kissed her lips. She stiffened and gasped for breath through her nostrils. His long, hot tongue licked her pouting lips, making them wet. Then he sucked her lower lips into his mouth and chewed on it. Then her upper lip.

"O-o-o-o-o!" she moaned into her lips and her body shuddered mightily. Then the billionaire's white wife opened her mouth and sucked his tongue in. Jay pushed his thick tongue into her hot, tasty mouth and licked her forcefully. She snaked her arms around him and clasped him tightly. He grabbed her ass and pulled her onto his hips, grinding his hardness into her steamy, excited cunt as they kissed passionately, with Al Green in the background.

Madeleine purred sweetly as overwhelming, wanton lust took a firm grip over her faculties. She ground her hips feverishly against the young black man's dick. She sucked on his thick tongue like it was a cock, and then she devoured his thick, full lips like a starving sailor who had just been given a tasty, juicy steak.

"Fuck, you are horny huh!" Jay gasped. He pushed the mature woman to a couch and made her sit down. He eased between her thighs and pressed his athletic, muscular body into hers.

"Oh, what a body!" Madeleine thought. She literary leaped at him, and snaked her arms around his dark, powerful neck as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. One big, black hand cupped her ass, as the other grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her pretty face up to his, gave her such a lusty look. Then he squashed his mouth into hers. His long, thick tongue forced itself between her lips, and he explored her mouth aggressively. Madeleine swooned, felt dizzy. She moaned and shuddered, her hips jerking against the hardness in his pants.

His hands undid the knot behind her neck that held her halter dress up. He slowly lowered the backless dress off her thick, creamy tits. They stood firmly and proudly. If she hadn't told him, he would not have guessed that they were fake. And anyway, his reasoning was, rather a pair of beautiful, full creamy fake tits on a fifty five year old woman, than a pair of saggy, drooping ones, if the cash was there. And it definitely was there.

"I have never had a woman over thirty," he said huskily, and then his lips descended to her creamy breasts. He held them up to his mouth and devoured them, stroking them with the flat of his tongue first, to get them all wet. Madeleine moaned and shivered as she gazed at the young, dark face feasting on her creamy orbs with such abandon relish. It was such a long time since a man, her husband, had made her feel so sexy and desirable. They hardly made love any more anyway. And when they did, it did not last very long and there was no seduction involved. She hardly remembered him being this excited about her at all.

Jay devoured her skin ravenously, licking her tits, the valley between them and the sides of chest. Her skin got all tingly and her head was woozy form all the sweet sensations.

"Want me to suck on them thick nipples huh?" Jay rasped huskily, looking into her eyes with his dark, smoldering eyes as his dark thumbs rolled over her thick, excited pink nipples.

"Oh yes Jay. Please do, dear. Suck on them..."

Jay snaked his thick tongue around an engorged pink nub as he tweaked and pulled on the other. She felt sharp bolts of electricity that shot straight to her pussy as he worked both her nipples, making them stand out like two little thumbs. He leaned back and sat on his heels.

"Part your legs Madeline."

She blushed and did so. Jay looked between her parted thighs. A tiny, little green tanga, matching her dress, peeked at him. It was so small that the gusset just covered the mouth of her pussy, leaving the shaved sides in the open. Jay's jaw dropped.

"Wow! That's hot!"

"I went and got a full waxing. I heard that young guys like it like that. Do you like it?"

"So you planned all this huh?" Jay laughed. "Gosh, I am flattered. Pull up your dress."

Madeleine blushed profusely.

"Shouldn't we go to the bedroom?"

"No. Do it now. Pull it up." She did it. She hooked her trembling fingers into her hem and pulled it up her splendid, silky thighs, and then her gorgeous, curvy hips, to bunch it around her waist. Jay gazed at the tiny, green gusset, covering the mouth of her mature white twat.

"Are you wet? Are you horny Madeleine?" he asked in a deep, husky voice, and her cheeks turned red. But she did not avert her smoldering eyes. "play with yourself, stroke your pussy..."

Her trembling hand dipped between her thighs. Her pale, dainty fingers stroked the light green gusset. It became dark and damp, wet from her copious juices. Jay stroked her pale thighs with his dark, big hands. Madeleine sank her fingers into the panties, rubbing firmly, pushing them into her itchy hole. She moaned and bit her lower lip, gazing at Jay. Her cheeks were red, but no longer from embarrassment

"Now, ease that thong to the side and show me your pussy. Show me how wet and horny you are."

Madeleine did it. She wanted so much to show him her womanhood, for him to admire. She hooked her fingers under her gusset and slowly pulled it off her engorged, shiny pussy lips. She was so wet that her pussy was leaking. The musky smell of her excited pussy immediately filled their nostrils.

"Damn! Madeleine!" Jay exclaimed. "That's beautiful pussy," he said in a thick, lust filled voice, that had her feeling so gratified. He brought his dark fingers to her mouth and stroked her lips. "Lick my fingers and get them all wet."

Madeleine grasped his hand and kissed it. She licked his fingers deliberately, lovingly, getting them all wet.

"Tonight, I'm your woman, Jay. Make me feel like a woman," she moaned and brought his hand to her mound. She gazed at the dark fingers stroking and exploring her pussy, feeling the heat and wetness of her arousal. As he eased a thick finger into her opening, she bore down it with her hips, sucking it all in.

"Pull your thighs up to your waist and hold that pussy wide open."

Madeleine could not believe it, as she did just that and held herself wide open as he fingered her pussy. She had never exposed herself like this to a man before, in her whole life. No man, not even her husband had ever made the European aristocrat to do such stuff. And she loved it.

He fingered her slowly, deliberately, wriggling his finger in and out of her hole, stroking the walls of her pussy so exquisitely.

"Oh yes Jay. That feels so good," she moaned, rolling her lusty hips.

He soon added and second digit, sending his fingers deep into her pussy and dragging them up the sensitive roof of her pussy. Then the mature Mum couldn't take it any more She grabbed onto his strong, powerful, dark arm and ground and threw her hips at him, fucking herself on his hand.

Jay smiled down at the feverish, mature white woman. She was so into it, her eyes had a wild light to them, and her cheeks, chest and breasts were oh so red. He fingered her hard and fast, his palm slapping into her pussy whilst he tweaked on her tits. When she started gasping aloud and moaning through a clenched throat, he used his other hand to vigorously rub her fat engorged clit.

"Ah!!!! I wanna cumm!!!!" Madeleine screamed, her face taking on a possessed look. She did not care where or what she was, or how many taboos she was breaking. She had only one aim, to cumm. Jay worked her and got her on the edge of a shattering orgasm. Then he suddenly just stopped and took his fingers away from her, leaving her hanging over the edge of a cliff.

"Oh!!!" she pouted.

"Hold on, you greedy slut!" He slapped her pussy with his palm and then he pulled off his t-shirt over his head. Madeleine gasped as she gazed at his dark, defined upper body.. he came down on her and she grabbed and licked and sucked at his chest feverishly.

"You don't know just how much I have wanted you Jay! Since the day I first saw you... Mmmmm" she blurted and devoured his skin, and grinding her cunt against his hard cock.

Jay let her feed herself on his cock, loving the way she was grabbing handfuls of his firm, young muscles and licking chewing away at him like she was a cannibal. Then he finally slid down to her pussy.

"Hold up your legs up." hastily, she grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up and wide apart. She shivered as his dark eyes gazed directly into her womanhood, seeing the evidence of her arousal, her longing for him. Oh gosh! How much that excited her.

Her pussy lips were fat and engorged, looking like thick flaps. Her slit was dripping with shiny moisture. As he gazed, he saw a thick drop of cunt juice gather at the bottom of her pussy, then slowly drip down into her crack. Some remained in her puckered, pink hole, and the rest flowed down her wet crack.

"Mmmmm!" he groaned and went down on her. She felt his hot breath on her pussy. Then his mouth closed over her cunt, engulfing her in hot, soft wetness. He sucked on her, drinking up her copious, tasty, salty juices. Then his thick, soft lips slid all over her sensitive flesh as he made oral love to her womanhood. He slurped and plated away, and she loved every second. She pushed her cunt at him. He wriggled his thick tongue into her slit and it was sucked in. Her stomach muscles tightened, and her hips gave little spasms. She cried out and fucked his tongue as he pressed against her like he wanted to enter her with his whole body.

"Mmmmm!" he groaned between her legs, rubbing his lips vigorously into her cunt. He ate her greedily, voraciously, like a black beast seeking to devour her aristocratic pussy. His carnal, wanton lust over powered her and carried her away. She grabbed his head and pulled him into her cunt, crying wildly.

"Yes Jay. Eat me baby! Devour my pussy."

And he did too, tonguing her, sending his thick tongue deep into her hole, teasing her excited nerves. His lips clamped over her fat, engorged clit and he sucked the fat, little nub as he pumped his fingers vigorously into her cunt.

"oh fuck!!! Fuck!!!" Madeleine screamed as her pussy exploded. Jay held her down and kept working her genitals, sending her tumbling into a prolonged, shattering orgasm. Madeleine came so hard that she nearly lost her consciousness. She collapsed on her back, mouth wide open, tongue lolling, as she gasped for breath.

Chapter 5: The Billionaire's wife's first big, black cock

When she finally regained her composure, he was sitting besides her, stroking her hair and puffing on another blunt. He held her to her lips and she puffed away contentedly.

The white mum got up, emptied half a bottle of juice down her throat. She shimmied out of her dress and came to him in thongs and high heels. She slid astride his lap

"Oh, thank you so much baby. Thank you..." She showered him with kisses and devoured his neck, his muscular chest, his abs... "Oh gosh, I love your beautiful black body..." She kissed every little centimeter, savoring it, burning every little impression into her memory.

It was with tremendous effort that she finally tore herself away from his body. But she had a much more urgent need. She slid purposefully to her knees and deftly opened his trousers. He raised his ass and she pulled his pants and boxers down and discarded them. She pushed between his thighs and gazed at his lolling, long black cock as it lay along his thigh.

"Its beautiful, like the rest of you..."

She dove for it, and slowly licked his entire length, making it slick with her saliva. She loved feeling the throbbing, spongy organ against her tongue. She nibbled on the dark shaft and felt so aroused as it grew fatter and harder. Her sweet, soft, wet mouth was all over his cock, kissing it, licking it, smacking her lips so loudly at the tasty treat, accompanied by deep groans and hums. She was enjoying herself immensely.

She then took it in both her hands and ran them up and down the slick, hard, black shaft.

"Oh Jay! You're just as beautiful as I thought!"

She peeled back the foreskin, held it to her nose, and inhaled the essence of his maleness. She licked the shiny, bulbous head like a tasty treat. Then she slid her pouting, pink lips over it and sucked and nibbled on it, causing his hips to twitch fro the great sensations.

Her eyes shining with wild lust, she brought her tits to it, she rubbed it all over her creamy breasts and rolled it against her nipples, shivering sweetly. She touched the thick, spongy head all over her neck, her cheek, her chin.

Jay felt a heat in his balls as the billionaire's wife worshiped his cock. His whole body was tingly, and every hair on his body stood up straight.

Madeleine inhaled the scent of his cock again. The she looked up into his eyes and said so sweetly,

"Gosh. I cant believe I am finally going to suck my first black cock!"

"Its about time, isn't it. Go on you rich white bitch, suck a nigger dick!"

She giggled sweetly, "I need this nigger dick in my mouth!"

She held his gaze, her eyes telling him, "I want you so bad." She licked her pink lips, wetting them. Then she pressed his fat, dark cock against her pretty, pink mouth, and bore down on him, letting her lips mushroom open around it.

"A-a-a-a!" She groaned deeply, sinking down on him until she felt him push against the roof of her mouth.

"oh-h-h-h-h!" Jay gasped, as he was engulfed into her hot, wet, velvety mouth. "Damn! Madeleine. You look so beautiful, with a mouth full of black dick...!"

Madeleine went wild with desire and hunger. She bobbed her head up and down, wanking his dick and sucking it hard. Her naughty, little tongue danced on the underside as the white mum sucked her first black dick. Jay sat back and let her have the dick.

"Yeah, suck that black nigger dick like a good white slut, Madeleine! Suck me good baby!"

His dirty words filled her with thrills. What indeed would the world say to her, a European aristocrat and wife of a billionaire, sucking a young African student's cock, and loving it. They would call her a white nigger whore. And right now, she wanted to be just that.

She grabbed handfuls of his powerful, dark inner thighs as her stretched lips rode up and down his thick, black dick. Nothing else in the world mattered to her, except that turgid, black erection. She wanted to make this young black man happy, elated, ecstatic. She wanted him to feel the same joy that she was feeling from giving him this pleasure. She drooled and sucked and slurped away, loving feeling his throbbing cock sliding on her lips. She was dribbling so much that her saliva covered his dick, his balls and was even trickling between his cheeks, and on to the couch.

His cock was so huge and hard that he was afraid it was going to bruise her tongue and the roof of her mouth but the cock hungry woman did not seem to care. She kept bobbing her head, wanking his cock with one hand, pushing more and more of his cock into her drooling, hot mouth. It felt exquisite for him.

He felt his thick tip nudge the back of her throat. Madeleine looked into his eyes as she started bearing down on him. He couldn't believe it, she was taking his dick down her throat. It was so tight and constricting and it felt wonderful. She started fucking him deeper and deeper into her windpipe. She would pull back to breathe through her nose, then she would take him deeper into her constrictive tunnel.