Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne went mad. She came repeatedly and kept shoving her cunt at Lisa to eat her feel. It came as no surprise to Jay when his lusty girlfriend suddenly sprang up, picked up Lisa, dumped her on her back, with her head on the edge of the bed, and then Dianne simply sat on her face and fucked her drenched cunt on her nose and tongue.

Dianne was like a beast in heat, grunting and gasping and groaning, as her fingers rubbed her clit ferociously, whilst Lisa tongue fucked her hole like a possessed woman.

Dianne reached a shattering climax and screamed, her eyes rolling back in her head. Yet she kept frigging herself and riding Lisa's tongue till she literary fell over.

Lisa rolled after her and rolled her onto her back, Then she parted Dianne's thighs and dove into her thick, dark ass cheeks. She grabbed a cocoa brown cheek in each palm, pulled them apart and dove into Dianne's crack. Then she licked her wet. Dianne started moaning and rolling her hips. Lisa latched her mouth onto her hole and ate her ass. She rimmed her with her tongue, then she slithered it inside and tongue fucked her hole.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes!!! Eat my black ass! Suck my ass!!!" Dianne cried and shoved her ass back at Lisa. She reached behind her and grabbed her head to shove her face right where she wanted it. Lisa slid three digits inside Dianne's dripping cunt and fingered her hard as she tongued her ass. Dianne was soon cumming hard, again.

"Fuck. These bitches is sex maniacs!" Jay exclaimed watching them go at it again. Finally, Dianne dove away and fell on her face.

Lisa rolled her over.

"No! No! Please! Dianne gasped. "I cant take any more!"

"I just want you to kiss your sweet little bitch!"

"Fuck that you my girl! My pussy white pussy home girl..." Dianne laughed and embraced Lisa, pulling her between her thighs."

They snaked their arms around each other and Dianne wrapped her dark, powerful legs around Lisa and they started kissing each other gently, lovingly.

Chapter 2: Three is company

"Fuck, this is the hottest Dyke shit I have ever had the privilege of witnessing," Jay exclaimed as he came to kneel besides their kissing faces. He dropped his dick on their foreheads.

"Fuck" gasped Dianne. "I am gonna kick my fat ass. I been meeting the best pussy eater in town everyday, and didn't even know..."

"Look, he is filming!!!" Lisa giggled, pointing at the Cam coder in his hand.

Dianne gobbled Jay's cock into her mouth and Lisa started licking the stem.

Dianne rolled Lisa onto her back and bore down on her face.

"Now, I am going to eat you out. Gonna turn you out like a trick, white bitch!"

"Mmmmm! Do it. I'd love for you to turn me out, Dianne!"

"You love black meat, huh!" Diane kissed her, sucking the white girl's lips into her dark, lush ones. She tongued her, then she kissed her way down her nape, making her moan and rasp with pleasure.

"Drop that dick on her head whilst I eat this white bitch out, Nigga..." the dark girl growled at jay.

"Fuck Lisa, you are gonna eaten now..." Jay chuckled, laying his thick, engorged dick across Lisa's smiling lips. Lisa immediately latched her lips on it. She licked and sucked the shaft as Jay see sawed it back and forth across her lips.

Dianne grabbed Lisa's medium sized tits in her palms, sinking her fingers in them and squeezing hard, making the nipples look like they were about to explode.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa moaned. "You're a nasty bitch!"

"Yeah bitch! My dirty white bitch."

"Oh yes. I'm your bitch baby! Turn me out."

Dianne dove down to the pale tits and devoured them. She closed her mouth over them like suction cups, almost swallowing each one up whole. She licked them wet and then she went for the nipples.

She pushed them as close together as they could go, then she looked into Lisa's eyes as she made her tongue real wide and licked both nipples at once. Lisa went crazy, seeing Dianne dark face in her tits. It was so off the hook, she just had to wail sweetly.

Dianne alternated between them, pulling and tweaking on one nipple whilst she sucked and nibbled on the other, sending sharp bolts of electricity straight to Lisa's pussy. Lisa threw her hips at her and rubbed her cunt lustily on Dianne's belly moaning around Jay's dick.

"Nigga, slap them pretty lips with that black dick! Go hard on a bitch!" Dianne growled and then she latched her lips onto a nipple and pulling her head back, stretched the white girl's tit like she wanted to pull it off.

"Oh fuck yeah Dianne. Do me baby!" Lisa wailed.

Diane kissed and nibbled her way down to Lisa's cunt. She ripped Lisa's thongs off and pushed her thighs into her chest. She gazed at the pink, shaved pussy in fascination as she ran her fingers lightly up and down the sticky, wet gash. Lisa's lips were swollen thick and pouting.

"Shit! This is the first time I go down on a white bitch yunno!" she chuckled and dove down into Lisa's cunt. She licked her gash, teasing it with her tongue.

"Mmmmm! This pussy tastes good though. Mmmmm! Fuck..." Dianne ate Lisa greedily. She opened her mouth and engulfed her pussy, then she sucked and swallowed drink pussy juicy like a thirsty construction worker. Lisa's hips simply leaped from the bed and stuck to Dianne's mouth like glue."

Dianne munched and slurped away frenziedly and Lisa simply fucked her face for a while. Finally, Dianne calmed down and giggled. Then she stuck her long tongue out and licked her way up and down the white girl's slit and crack,swabbing her from the small of her back all the way up to her clit and back.

"Oh yeah. Eat me please Dianne. Eat my pussy baby! Please!" Lisa begged.

Dianne then made love to Lisa's pussy. Her thick,soft lips slid in there and massaged her cunt wetly. She sucked and slurped away, grinning and moaning with relish. She teased Lisa's opening with her tongue, before finally wriggling it inside to tease her sensitive nerve endings.

"Oh yes baby! That's it baby. Oh yessss!!!!" Lisa moaned and begged. "Fuck me with your mouth Dianne! This is fucking wonderful. Eat your bitch baby! Drive her crazy!"

She threw up her legs, grabbed her feet and pulled them wide apart, offering Dianne her honey pot and the black woman devoured it.

Jay held Lisa's head up so she could see Dianne plating. He then eased his dick into her gaping mouth. Lisa immediately started wanking and sucking him, but she kept her eyes on Dianne's beautiful face between her thighs. Dianne licked two digits and then slowly, tantalizingly drilled them into Lisa's pussy.

She finger fucked her dripping, tight cunt exquisitely whilst she sucked and devoured her clit ravenously Her hungrily lips were making loud, wet, succulent sounds that filled the room like fuck music. Then Dianne spat on Lisa's clit and rubbed it in vigorously. Lisa jerked hard and came, crying all around a mouthful of black cock.

The delirious white girl's lips teeth were starting to dig into his cock and Jay yanked it out and wanked it slowly as Dianne finger fucked Lisa furiously and sent her into a prolonged orgasm. Lisa came like a bitch! She came so hard she thought she'd die.

Chapter

Jay had seen enough. He need some pussy man, fuck that shit!

Dianne had stopped fingering Lisa, but her dark digits were still hooked up in Lisa's pink pussy, resting on the roof of her cunt.

Lisa was simply heaving and panting for breath, eyes narrowed to tiny slits. He wanted to grab Dianne and shove it in her but she was a good host.

Jay decided to give Dianne his cock, but she was a nice host.

"No, fuck this bitch first, " Dianne said, raising Lisa's cunt up a couple of inches with her fingers. You're gonna love her. She's tight. Edgar must have a tiny white cock," Dianne chuckled dirtily.

"He's nothing compared to Jay," Lisa gasped. "And he cant fuck long. I never cumm with him."

"Oh, you will cumm on this big, black dick baby. Go on baby, give her that Nigga dick that she craves so much. Fuck her little white pussy. That's what you want huh!" she slapped Lisa's pussy and raised her thighs up... "Beg for that Nigga dick, white bitch!"

"Please ask your boyfriend fuck me with his big, black cock," Lisa begged, her pussy watering as she gazed at the thick, dark cock that Jay was wanking so slowly, ad tantalizingly, as he knelt over her pussy.

"Beg the Nigga..."

"Oh please Jay, please fuck me that big, black nigger cock. I want it so much. Shove it up my lil white pussy, please..."

"With pleasure. Put it in Dianne..."

Diane directed it home. All six eyes gazed fixedly at her hand as she ran the thick, dark helmet up and down Lisa's slit until it was all shiny with pussy juice.

"Now, make yourself useful, you lazy ass Nigga!" she chuckled dirtily and lapped Jay's ass.

Lisa laughed. And Jay slammed it in all the way. Lisa reared violently as her tight pussy was suddenly invaded by big, black cock.

"Yeah Jay. Fuck her. Go hard on a white bitch! Make the bitch cumm like the slut she is."

Jay grabbed the white girl's hips and yanked them repeatedly onto his crotch as he shoved his dick repeatedly into her. His hips swung back and forth, beating into her ass as he went hard on a bitch and fucked her hard and fast. Before Lisa had even found her bearings, she was cumming. He fucked her even harder and she thrashed about wildly, screaming...

"Ah fuck!!! Yeah!!! Fuck me with that nigger dick!!!! Fuck me nigger! Fuck me!!"

Jay finally stopped moving but kept his cock in her.

Dianne mimicked Lisa, "Fuck me with that nigger dick! Please fuck me!!!!"

The boyfriend and girlfriend looked at each other and started laughing.

"You guys are ass holes!" Lisa laughed.

Yeah bitch. How the pussy Nigga?"

"Tight as a motherfucker.. You ready for more white girl?"

He started fucking her slowly, easing all the way in and then pulling out of her wet, clutching cunt. Dianne put pillows under Lisa's back and held her thighs wild apart so she could see the long, thick, black cock penetrating her.

"look at that Lisa, a big, black cock up your lil white pussy. What would your daddy say?"

"I don't know him. He ran out on us, but my mum would kill my ass! O-o-o-o-o. Yes Jay. That's good. Do it nice and slow and push it all the way in. I like that yeah... Oh Damn Dianne. He is good! You lucky bitch!!!"

Lisa rolled her hips to meet Jay's thrusts, grinding her cunt on him.

"Fuck. I cant believe I am fucking a nigger! Oh shit! That nigger cock is good. Shove it in me baby! Fuck me Jay! Push it in deeper!" Lisa moaned sweetly.

Diane tweaked Lisa's engorged nipples, careful not to obstruct her vision, coz Lisa was so enchanted from the sight of the black cock entering her wet tightness. She kept exclaiming.

"Gosh Jay. I love the way you fuck me with that big nigger dick!" Lisa wailed, her hips popping.

Her pussy was so tight and so wet and his dick was catching fire, glowing with heat. The aroused black man stepped up the tempo and pumped away lustily. Lisa whipped her hips up at him, fucking him right back.

"Yeah, go on, white girl, fuck him back. Yeah. Take that black Nigga dick deep in that pussy!" Dianne said huskily as she spat on her fingers and started frigging Lisa's fat, engorged clit.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck me with that big nigger cock! Don't you dare stop Jay! Please!" Lisa moaned through a constricted throat, going mad from the exquisite pleasure the throbbing man meat sliding in and out of her lubed tunnel was causing. She felt like she was one giant white pussy being thoroughly fucked by a big Nigga dick!

"oh fuck!" Jay groaned and pulled his dick out of Lisa with a loud pop. "That pussy is so tight man!!!" he said to the pouting girl. Dianne dove for his cock and sucked it, relishing the taste of Lisa's pussy on his meat. Then she spat it out and put it back up and Lisa got her tight pussy drilled again.

Dianne licked Lisa's clit as Jay drilled her till the white girl came moaning and wailing.

They turned Lisa around and Dianne held her cheeks apart as Jay fucked her doggy style. Lisa cried out sweetly as she threw her ass back at Jay, her cheeks slapping with succulence into his crotch as he plunged in and out of her hot, dripping tightness. She was so wet his cock was squelching on every thrust. Jay had to take it out a couple of times and shake it. Dianne gladly gobbled it up.

Dianne got so horny from watching that she needed her pussy seen to. She went and lay before Lisa, spreading her dark thighs and the white girl devoured her black pussy, as she was fucked hard, doggy style by a big, black cock. Dianne grabbed the back of her head and shoved her cunt in her face, grinding ferociously and cumming hard as the white girl was pounded.

When Lisa came yet again, Jay rolled Lisa on her back and Dianne went on top of her, on all fours, her pussy poised over the white girl's face. Jay grabbed the thick, black ass she was wagging in his face and entered her from behind.

Lisa gazed up, seeing the thick black cock that had fucked her so good now pistoning in and out of the wet black pussy that she had devoured so gladly. She craned her neck and started licking and sucking on Dianne's clit, feeling the vibrations of the big dick that was thrusting in and out right before her eyes.

Lisa felt so unbelievably horny. She couldn't believe all this was real. She sucked and licked with such greed she nearly made Dianne lose it.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Give it to me! Fuck me! Eat me! Fu-ck!!!" Dianne cried deliriously.

Jay pulled his dick out and slid it into Lisa's waiting mouth and let the white girl suck him. Then he fucked Dianne's tight pussy again. Lisa crawled between his thighs and pulled him down so that she could suck on his balls as he fucked Dianne's pussy. Jay was in heaven.

He kept switching back and forth between the two girls, fucking their mouths and pussies. Whenever he felt he was close to cumming, he pulled his hot dick out of a tight pussy and cooled it down in a sucking mouth. He wanted to make it last forever, like the song.

But finally, his cock was threatening to explode at even the slightest contact. He jumped off the bed and went to lean against the wall, his hard cock rearing angrily.

"What is he doing?" Lisa groaned languidly. Her pussy was aching so much from all the fucking and the sucking. She couldn't take any more. Yet she did not want Jay standing against the wall, she wanted him back on the bed, and inside her hole, deep inside.

Dianne only grinned weakly and contentedly as she pulled Lisa onto the onto the floor on all fours and made her crawl to Jay, holding her long blond hair like a leash.

"There's a couple of black balls full of cumm, waiting for your hungry white mouth. Now, go on, suck the motherfucker."

The thought of Jay's cumm drenching her mouth again got her instantly excited. Lisa reached up for the cock.

"Ah ah," Dianne said. "Don't use your hands, just use your mouth."

Lisa immediately started licking it. Then she craned her neck, turning her face upside down and caught the thick head between her lips. She knelt before Jay, holding to his dark hips as she sucked him with her tight, stretched mouth.

"I bet this is every cracker's nightmare," Dianne gasped, as she stroked Lisa's hair. "to see such a pretty, sweet white face, getting stuffed full of big, black cock!!!" Dianne laughed.

Lisa laughed briefly around Jay's cock, then she sucked him in earnest, wrapping her mouth around him like a tight, hot, wet sheath. She devoured his dick voraciously, like a greedy lil pig.

"Gosh, white bitch really wants that thick, Nigga cumm huh!" Dianne chuckled dirtily. She slapped the white girls ass and then grabbed her hair and used it like a handle to pump her head back and forth.

"Ah fuck! Shiiiiiit!" jay groaned, and then his pent up balls exploded. He emptied them in Lisa's mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing and sucking and swallowing until his dick finally started deflating.

Lisa then pulled her mouth off his dick and turned to Dianne, her blue eyes twinkling. She snaked her arm around the black woman's neck and plastered her lips to her. Dianne suddenly groaned and kissed her passionately.

When the finally broke their kiss, Dianne said to Jay, "She saved some for me. Good girl. I think we should keep her, what do you say Jay? Our very own white slut!"

"Oh, she is in love with Mr Ass Hole, isn't she?"

"Fuck him. He can keep his fucking money. I cant believe all this shit I put up with, just because he is rich. I am going to dump him, first thing in the morning.

"No. Hold on. He is a billionaire's son. You will marry him," Jay said.

"Are you crazy. I'd rather be poor than go through that shit for the rest of my life."

"You wont have to," Jay said confidently. Dianne started giggling.

"What's funny?" Lisa asked.

"I think Jay has some evil plans for Edgar, don't you Jay?"

"Definitely."

"What then?" Lisa asked.

"I think he going to make your stupid boyfriend suck his dick, and then he is going to fuck him up the ass and make him suck his dick!"

Lisa laughed hard. "Gosh. I'd love that. You know what Jay did earlier on?"

Dianne laughed as she was told.

"You came all over his sleeping face, you scanless Nigga."

"And then I slid it into his mouth and he was swallowing up Jay's cumm!" Lisa laughed.

"You see what I was telling you Dianne. You and Lisa were fighting each other, yet the ass hole is that guy over there. Divide and rule."

"Oh Jay, please fuck that bastard up his ass. Please darling," Dianne asked, stroking his cock so lovingly. "I wanna see that so much!"

"I would love to see that too. Gosh! Please do it Jay. Please fuck his stupid face and shove this big, black dick up his ass. Shove that big nigger dick in his rectum!"

"You serious Lisa? You would really like that?"

"Yes! Do it. But I wanna see it. I wanna be there."

"Me too. Me too!" Dianne squealed.

"What kind of a fucked up Nigga would I be, to deny my two hot bitches such a wish. Its on yo!"

Jay decided he might as well do it. He might as well conquer the next member of the Billionaire Boys Club. A plan was already formulating in his mind. He wanted to break Edgar just like he had broken his brother, David. They would then get Edgar to marry Lisa, without a prenuptial agreement. Of course, behind daddy's back. It would only be revealed after it was too late to nullify the marriage.

Edgar was sleeping in the next room, snoring and having blunt induced reams, not even knowing that his fate was being decided.

Chapter 3: Edgar is broken in

Edgar was chilling in the apartment, doing this and that and whatnot, all alone, when suddenly, Dianne knocked on his door. She was dressed all skimpily, in very short shorts with the thongs riding high around her waist, and her tits were encased in tight, tank top, thick nipples poking through and what not.

Edgar nearly drooled out of his mouth. Dianne was all nice and flirtatious. She made him his favorite tea. As he sipped it, she told him,

"You know what, I thought about what you said to me before, about me and Jay, and you were right, yunno. That nigger is no good for me. And actually, I have always liked you, yunno. Its just that the other day, I was sort of overwhelmed. I am really sorry about what I did to you."

"No, I should be sorry, Dianne."

"No, I am the one that's sorry. I just hope I didn't mess it up for us. That was really dumb of me, to hurt the man I really love, for an idiot who doesn't deserve me. You know that Jay is a drug dealer. I mean, he still sells drugs and shit, even at University. And that Nigga's got two guns, yunno. The cops are gonna get his ass, coz I think he killed a couple of Niggaz. I want out. Will you love me and protect me. Could we go somewhere, where we could be all alone?"