Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dad knows people. I can have that nigger locked away in no time. I mean, I don't mean every black man is a nigger, just ones like Jay. Want me to make a phone call right now?"

"No, we will do it later. DO you forgive me darling?" Dianne came and sat stride him, resting her fine ass in his lap, pressing her warm, soft cunt into his rapidly hardening cock.

"Of course I do, darling."

Dianne dipped her face to his and kissed him. Edgar's senses reeled as the black beauty kissed him. Then she said,

Edgar was sucking up the pimp game, talking about how he knew to love a fine black lady like her, and and give her the love and affection she could never find with a black man. He was on the campaign trail, dissing brothers like emotionless thugs and expounding on the virtues of white man. Dianne pretended to be sucking it all up.

When she then invited him to Jay's room, saying the black thug would be away all day, and she would really like to have sweet revenge for all the pain he had caused by making love on that fucker's bed, Edgar jumped up with a rearing cock. He tried to fondle and squeeze her thick butt cheeks, telling her that she had a body like Venus, but Dianne told him, "Don't grab boo. Chill. You'll get all this ass and whatnot..."

They entered Jay's room and she was all over him, kissing him, stroking him and removing his clothes till he was standing naked before her. Then she exclaimed as she cradled his cock. She said it was so beautiful and pink and larger that Jay's by far.

"I always knew that rumor about niggers having bigger cocks was bullshit!" he snickered.

Dianne knelt before him, with his hard cock aiming at her face. She started to wank him, whilst she licked her lips. Edgar just couldn't wait to shove it all up in her mouth and cumm.

Then suddenly the door burst open and Jay entered.

"What the fuck! You creeping on me Dianne!" He exploded!

Edgar smirked at Jay, "Its over bro. She sees right through you. She deserves a real man, not a useless rogue like you. Why don't you just beat it and creep back to the slum, before I make a few phone calls and get you locked up for a long time!"

"You are both dead. Two dead motherfuckers..." Jay moved in a blur and grabbed Edgar by the throat. He pressed him against the wall and raised a huge fist. Edgar cringed and started whimpering.

"No Jay! No!" he begged, covering his face, his great fear of black men showing.

Jay slammed his fist into the wooden wall next to Edgar and the boy covered his whole head with his arms. Jay laughed and sent him flying onto the floor.

"Dianne, you scanless bitch. I'm gonna fuck you up first. Creeping on me with a white boy."

"What could I do darling?" Dianne whimpered. He wanted to rape me. He said if I didn't fuck him he'd get you arrested and locked in jail. He said you are a no good Nigga! And I ain't nothing but a nigger whore and should feel honored to have his beautiful white cock..."

"No! She's lying dude! I never said those things!!! She seduced me." Edgar squealed.

"You calling my bitch a lying ho?" Jay growled.

"No!"

"Then shut the fuck up. What else did he say?"

"He said he'd do you and me like King!"

"What gottamm King?" Jay asked.

"Martin Luther King, Rodney King and every gottamm King from Africa!"

"What the fuck! Dianne, go too my car and get my gun. I'm gonna shoot this boy dead."

"No Jay, please. Don't," Dianne protested. "You promised you wouldn't kill no more people, after them three guys you shot over them drugs back in the Bridge. You know you were lucky to beat the murder rap. But this is a white boy! They will hang that ass!"

"No Jay. Please dude!" the scared white man begged.

The door burst open and Lisa stood famed.

"What the hell is going on here?" the white girl asked, seeing her boyfriend lying on the bed.

"He tried to rape me and Jay walked in and saved me."

"No Lisa. Its not true. Call the cops. Call my dad!!!" Edgar shouted.

"You tried to rape her again. I saw you when you tried to rape her in the kitchen. And she held a knife to your dick!"

"What!" Jay exploded. "this isn't the first time! Fuck! Motherfucker, you're dead now for sure..."

"Wait Jay. Don't kill that ass hole. He ain't worth the trouble," Lisa said. "I mean, did he rape you Lisa?"

"No, but he made me suck his dick."

"O.k. Jay, how about you make him suck your dick and you are quits."

"Fuck that. I'll just blow a hole through his head and let my boys take care of the body. My Niggaz can handle that. You're one dead cracker son."

"No, no, Jay please man. I'm sorry man! Honestly. Please forgive me! I will give you all the money you want man. A million bucks..." Edgar now had mortal fear. He was trembling and nearly peeing on himself. It was like the nigger of his nightmare was standing right before him.

"Dianne, go get my strap, or I'm shooting you both. You know I hate white people. I wanna kill them all!"

"No Jay, Lisa is right. Just make him suck your cock." She turned to Edgar, "Would you rather get shot between the eyes by this mad Nigga or would you rather suck his dick?"

Edgar whimpered and swallowed.

"That#s a fucking good idea Lisa, lemme call my Niggaz to come here and rape his ass before we kill him," Jay said, smiling madly.

"Come on Edgar, say you will do it before things get worse," Lisa encouraged Edgar. "I mean, after what you have done, you will be getting off lightly. Jay, please don't kill my boyfriend. Please. Come on Edgar!!!"

"Alright. I will do it..." Edgar whimpered.

"i didn't hear you boy." jay said. "Speak louder. Fuck it, Dianne!!!" he shouted at her. "Go and get my fucking gun! Lemme kill this cracker. I hate these motherfuckers!"

"Please lemme suck your dick!" Edgar begged. "Please Jay."

"You wanna suck my cock huh!" Jay sneered at Edgar. Then he grabbed him by the neck and pulled him onto his knees on the floor. He grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face to his groin. Jay pushed his pants down and his dick sprang out. He started wanking it right before Edgar's eyes. Edgar's eyes opened wide with fear as he stared at the black cock that was growing bigger and bigger.

Jay grabbed him by the throat and shook him, making him whimper some more. "Listen, I want you to do a good job, or I will blast ya. Now suck my dick..."

jay pulled Edgar's face to his cock. Edgar remained motionless, paralyzed

"Alright," Jay said shoving him away. "You see, girls, I gave him a chance, but he don't want. Dianne go and get my gun."

"Alright," Dianne shrugged. "I tried my best but he wont listen. Is it in the glove compartment where you usually keep it?"

"Yeah. Just hide it in a newspaper or something. Do it fast, whilst I call my boys about getting rid of the body..."

"No!" Edgar whimpered. "Lemme do it."

"This is your last chance boy," Jay said and moved to stand over the whimpering guy.

Jay grabbed his head and pulled the pale face to his dick. Edgar whimpered with fear as the long, black cock filled his vision. It scared him like a venomous black snake. Jay rubbed his throbbing, hot black cock along the white guy's lips.

"Lick it. Kiss it. Lemme hear them lips smack, damn ya!" he smacked the back of Edgar's head and the white boy started licking the black dick. "take it in your hands and worship it with your mouth. Lick it like a lolly, you fucking cocksucker. Do it...."

Edgar blushed deeply and did as Jay said. He ran his tongue up and down the hot, throbbing cock. He felt dominated and belittled, as if he was nothing. He worked his lips, slurping, licking and sucking away slavishly till Jay's dick was covered with his saliva.

"Now, lick the fucking head..."

Jay pointed the thick head at his mouth. Edgar looked at the black cock with fear like it was a venomous black snake. He whimpered in fear and tried to pull back. But Jay held his head in place with his powerful arms and stepped closer. He rubbed the head of his dick on his lips. "Lick it, or I'll fucking bash you..."

Edgar whimpered and started licking. He pressed his tongue into the spongy, helmet head and tasted its muskiness. He stroked and swiped it with his tongue. The musky taste was making him light headed. He was fascinated by the color and the texture. It seemed to slither like a snake, scaring yet captivating him.

Jay then pressed the shiny head onto his tongue. Edgar felt it throbbing with life and energy that dominated him and made him feel small. Jay slid it into his mouth. Edgar#s mouth was filled by throbbing black cock.

"Look at your boyfriend Lisa. Look at him with my black dick in his mouth..." Edgar's furtive eyes glanced at Lisa. He was shocked to see his girlfriend had raised her short skirt and was stroking herself, watching with big, fascinated eyes.

"Fuck his face. Make him suck that big nigger dick!" That was all she said.

Edgar felt so humiliated, so belittled, so worthless. For a second, his eyes blazed with resistance.

"Edgar, if you don't start sucking that dick right now, I will turn you over and fuck you up the ass!" Jay growled.

Edgar's last resistance faded and he gave himself up to his fate. He started sucking hastily. He vacuumed the big head and swiped it with his tongue. As Jay pushed it in and out of his mouth, he bobbed his head to meet it. Jay pushed his cock deep into his mouth and Edgar sucked with all his might. His mouth was watering so much. He had to swallow his saliva.

Edgar could not believe it as a perverted excitement started to take him over. He liked to feel Jay's big, black cock in his mouth. He did not want to use that word, but it felt good in his mouth.

"Yeah, that's good boy. Suck it for all you're worth. Give it all you got now. Don't hold back..."

Jay's deep, dark voice was so convincing to him. He wanted to do whatever it told him. He was blushing profusely, but his mouth was now wrapped around Jay's cock, tightly. And he was trying to more and more of that big, black cock inside.

"Look!" chortled Dianne. "His dick is hard. What a cocksucker!"

All the three laughed. Edgar smarted, and just went on sucking Jay's dick.

Jay pulled it out and held it before him and told him to lick every single spot. Edgar licked the dark, throbbing tube eagerly.

"Lick the balls as well," Jay ordered, pulling Edgar's face between his thighs. Edgar opened his mouth for the big, dangling black balls. He was surprising at how good he felt doing it. He sucked on them and stroked them with his wet tongue. "Now lick them balls good. I want you to take them in your mouth and hum. Ah, yeah. That's it, you cocksucker. A-a-a-ah!!!" Jay groaned as his white roomie complied.

Jay could not believe that it had all been so easy. Edgar obviously got off on being dominated and humiliated. It was like an anal character loved it when other people were anal to him.

Having realized this, jay had no problem dominating Edgar. He fucked his face hard and shoved his cock down his throat, smacking him and pulling on his ears and insulting him. The more Edgar smarted, the hungrier he became for Jay's cock.

"Yeah, you greedy pig, show us how much of a pig you are. Suck that cock. Yeah! You fucking slut! You stupid fag. Wank the motherfucker..."

Edgar whimpered and sucked him with gusto. Then he even started moaning.

Dianne and Lisa were so excited at seeing Edgar dominated and humiliated. They had the Camera and were filming. When Edgar noticed this, he jumped with a start. But Jay told him to continue sucking, or they would put the film on the Internet and send it to his father.

Edgar went back to sucking and the girls were on some Spike Lee shit, zooming in and capturing the action from all sorts of angles. Edgar was made to suck on Jay's cock as Dianne and Lisa issued instructions and passed the Camera back and forth. They even grabbed his head and banged him away at jay's dick.

Lisa said, "Pull that dick against his cheek, yeah stretch his white lips. Fuck, that looks so sexy. Suck it boy! Jay fuck him hard and make him gurgle a lil, that should look real good."

Dianne told him to deep throat it while she went for a close up.

"Yeah, that's it white boy, gobble that black dick. Hold it right there, lemme get a close up of your pretty mouth full of black dick. Yeah! Do it! Now bob your head. Go down on that black Nigga cock. That's it. Boy you got fucking talent and sit!"

"This is your new home Edgar, at my feet, on your knees, sucking my black cock. Open up and stick your tongue out!"

He slapped his tongue with his cock so many times, producing such succulent sounds. Then he said,

"Open up Edgar, and take this black dick in your mouth."

Edgar stretched his jaws wide and felt the hard, throbbing black cock slide into his mouth. Jay grabbed his head in both, powerful hands and started pumping him back and forth.

Edgar had no illusion. Jay was using his mouth and hands for his own pleasure and getting off on humiliating him. Yet he loved it, succumbing to the black man. He loved all the insults and the domination. He loved having his mouth ravished by the big, black cock. He couldn't stop sucking. He felt so exhilarated, so hungry for cock. He was drooling all over his chest as he ate dick and worked the black man's genitals with both hands.

Jay's cock weighed so heavily on his tongue. And it seemed to be constantly growing fatter. Now it was filling his mouth and threatening to burst his lips at the corners. Edgar gave it all he had, doing his best to pleasure the black man.

Jay hooked his fingers behind Edgar's head and force fucked his face, ramming his dick deep into his moth. Jay kept fucking his face until his balls finally exploded, flooding Edgar's mouth with cumm. Edgar was taken by surprise as the vicious jet spurted into his mouth, followed by another and another. He started coughing and sputtering. Jay pulled his dick out and shot copious amounts of cumm all over Edgar's face. Then he told him to scoop up his cumm and lick it off his fingers. Edgar did it with relish.

"Damn! That was hot!" Dianne exclaimed.

"Oh yes!" moaned Lisa. "I loved watching every second. Edgar, gather up all that cumm from your face, you cocksucker and lick it off your fingers.

Edgar did it, averting his eyes and blushing, but they could all see he was enjoying it. His cock was rearing between his legs.

wailed, his face turning beet red.

Chapter 4: Edgar's new place

At first, the two girls were so excited. Then Dianne said to Lisa,

"This is fucking unfair. Why is Jay getting all the action? We reduced to voyeurs now or what the fuck?"

"You are right, if he can eat black dick, he can also eat pussy and ass, right?"

"Damn right!" Dianne said.

They sat back on the bed and made him crawl over and eat their pussies, giving him instructions and smacking his head when he did something wrong and even when he got it right.

The girls were quick to grasp that Edgar got off on humiliation. And they both liked humiliating the white guy. Jay figured that they would humiliate any white guy if he allowed them to. They certainly were not holding back.

Edgar had by now realized that he had been set up. He strongly suspected that they had never been any gat in the car, that Jay had never murdered any three people or dealt drugs. He probably had never even gang banged. However, Dianne now had the tape, which was worse than a bullet in the head, especially if they sent it to his family and mailed it around campus. And in any case, Edgar was greatly enjoying himself. He did not say it, but he had never had so much fun. Normal sex had always bored him. Now, he had found his true place in life.

The girls were less nicer than Jay. They sat on his face and made him tongue their holes till his tongue was sore. Lisa seemed to have a grudge. She farted in his face and said she wanted to take him to the bathroom and pee all over him. Dianne found that so cool. She said she would film it, then she wanted Lisa to also film her peeing on a cracker.

However, Lisa said, "First of all though, I wanna see him get fucked up the ass by that big, black cock. Give him a pair of your thongs Dianne."

"Here, Eddie boy. Pull them on, bitch!" Dianne tossed him a pair of her thongs. "Put those on, I bet they'll look sexy on you. Do it fast, I haven't got all day. But its gonna cost you though," Dianne searched his pockets and found a sheaf of bills. She pulled the twenties out and threw the rest in his face.

Edgar was made to put on the thongs. The two girls then lubed Edgar's ass with cold Jello. They held his cheeks apart and inserted the fat black cock up the pink ass hole. As jay shoved it inside, making Edgar scream, they cheered. Then they told him not to cry like a baby. Jay fucked him up the ass, with Dianne zooming in and out with her Camera. They took turns making him suck their pussies as he was fucked. Edgar started groaning with pleasure. Then came on the floor, whilst Jay butt fucked him.

The girls, who were joint directors, wanted the money shot, a shot of Jay pulling out of Edgar's gaping, pink ass hole and making him suck the black snake and taste his own ass hole. Edgar seemed to blush, however, once he got started sucking, he just could not quit. He even started to wank the hard, throbbing tool. Jay shot his dick in his face and Edgar was told not to wipe it, but rather wear the black man's cumm on his mug.

Edgar was told to crawl to the bathroom and wash Jay's cock clean. True to their word, the girls then made him lie on his back in the tub and pissed all over him, telling him to keep his mouth open. He tried to resist, but they simply wagged the Camera at him. Edgar realized that he was caught in the devil's cycle. They filmed him doing humiliating stuff, and then used it to black mail him into doing even more humiliating stuff. And now he was in so deep, he just could not say no. However, even as they peed on him, he felt a kind of weird joy his three new masters did not know. He opened his mouth wide and drank the girl's piss.

They then made him kneel in the corner and film them fucking. As he saw how much fun and joy Lisa was having, and how free and wild she was now, Edgar realized that he was history. She would never like white guys again, he realized. She had to hate them.

Edgar felt such a fear for black men. And it dawned on him that it was his duty to serve them, especially Jay.

Jay was a little wary of anal Edgar. Therefore he made many copies of the DVD of Edgar being humiliated and told the guy that should anything happen to him, or Lisa or Dianne, there were other people who would release it to the public and his dad.

Dianne and Lisa went and bought strap on dildos and several fruits and spent several afternoons using these on Edgar. They could not get enough of abusing him and he just seemed to love it. Dianne said to Jay people like Edgar were good to know. Coz whenever anything pissed her and Lisa off, they just came and passed the negative energy on to Edgar.

Jay told Edgar that he would have to marry Lisa, secretly, without a prenuptial agreement, and he would keep it a secret until it was too late to nullify it. Edgar agreed. Lisa then sat on his face.

Jay looked at his list of Seth's family. He had now fucked his wife Madeleine, his son David and his wife Ramona, his son Edgar and his soon to be wife Lisa. They would all do whatever he wanted. That only left his daughter, Hilary, her husband Rob and the first born, Raymond and his wife Maureen. But jay did not care much about Raymond. From what he heard, the guy was just a step from a burn out anyway. His next target would be Hilary, the tall, pretty, prim and proper 32 year old.

All four then drove to Las Vegas for a quick marriage between Edgar and his loving girlfriend.