Destroyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a cock tense up in her mouth and knew what was coming next. She pulled it out just in time to get the first blast of hot cum all over her cheek and in her hair. The next blast was directly into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could, she suddenly felt another blast from another cock hit her other cheek. she turned her head and received a blast in the eye. All of a sudden there were cocks being forced into her mouth just in time to climax. For the next five minutes, each dude came in turn, coating her face and upper body in sticky white love juice. She sucked, and swallowed, revelling in the depravity of it all. In between breaks of cum shots she begged for more and cried to be fucked harder by the cocks that were in her ass and pussy.

The next thing she felt was the tensing of the cock in her ass, as he too finally surrendered to his building climax and shot his load deep inside of her bowels. As he came, Alex too pulled out and aimed his load at her sweating, cum soaked tits. He actually shot a lot harder and hit her right in the eye with his first blast; with subsequent waves coating her upper body with another layer of thick white man fluid.

Everything became a blur for Jenny, the post orgasmic drowsiness combined with the alcohol made Jenny just want to sleep. She picked up a t-shirt from the floor and lazily wiped as much cum as she could from her face before flopping down next to Kate, who was laid on the sofa with Mike, on the verge of drifting off herself. she and Kate kissed lazily as Kate wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in for a snuggle and finally, sleep took over.

--------------------

Jenny has since become a regular fixture of Alex's weekly get togethers... Surprisingly enough, she's still terrible at strip poker.

12