Destructive Donation

Story Info
Desperately, she seeks help from her husband's friend.
4.2k words
4.06
90.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous to ask him. Though him and her husband been friends since childhood the whole idea of coming to him behind her husbands back made her stomach queasy. Nichelle stood in front of his door and paused.

"This is wrong," she said aloud to herself.

Nichelle was about to walk away but suddenly the door opened.

Karim opened the door and jumped, completely startled by Nichelle standing there biting her lip.

"Hey are you ok," he asked softly. He opened the door wider so she could walk in. "I was just about to go play some ball with your boy."

Nichelle didn't respond. She didn't even look his way.

"Nichelle, are you alright?"

He looked at the nervous woman he come to love like family. No one ever managed to make his friend happy like Nichelle did. At first he was a little jealous when his friend told him he was getting married. Once he met Nichelle he could tell why. She wasn't a slim sista. She had nice curves about her, thick thighs, small waist and big titties. If she was a dancer at the clubs, she could easily make a grand a night. She was one of the most intelligent women he ever knew. For a while he actually had a secret crush on her. When she finally spoke, he let out a gasp.

"I want you to help me have a baby."

"Nichelle!" Karim sputtered.

He finally closed the door when she turned around to look at him. He could tell she was serious. He followed her to the den. He walked as though he didn't know where his own den was.

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that," Nichelle apologized as she took off her leather coat.

Karim looked at her closely. He loved the way she dressed. Tight low cut tee shirts tucked into her blue jeans. Her high heel ankle boots almost made her 5'9" which was close to his height. Once when Karim and her husband Victor were drinking, he let it slip out that his wife was a 38D. Karim thought they were a little bigger than that. He shifted in his seat as he awaited her to continue.

"You know for several years Victor and I have been trying to conceive."

"Yeah, I know," he sighed as he thought of his four kids none of which lived with him. He preferred to visit them once a month and pay money rather than having some kids mess up his house. "Victor told me about treatments or something. Do you guys need money?"

"No," she sighed before looking at him.

He gave her a blank stare. She could tell he didn't have a clue.

"I thought that maybe you could help." She started to fidget again as she tried to speak. "I mean you and Victor look alike. . ."

"Oh hell no," he practically yelled as he stood up. "Does your husband know you're over here?"

"No Karim and you can't tell him," she begged as she walked over to him. Nichelle touched his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I can't do it anymore, Karim. I can't do another treatment. I'm tired of going to the doctors to hear that the treatment didn't work or the sperm count is still too low."

For a split moment he imagined his friend fucking the woman who was in his home begging for help. He quickly shook his head no. She started to plead with him again.

"Please. He has too much pride to ask you. The doctor told us his sperm count may be too low for us to conceive, and I have once more to try. Besides you said if there was anything you can do to help. . ."

"Yeah money wise not by using my dick! I'm not about to fuck my best friends wife," he laughed in disbelief. He walked over to the bar and poured himself a drink.

"We don't have to have sex." She walked over to her purse and pulled out a cup. "I don't need that much."

Karim looked at the cup and laughed. He hadn't been with a female in over a month. He could easily fill that cup within minutes. He never had seen this side of Nichelle. She was always the take charge type and now he just noticed a vulnerable woman in front of him.

Karim poured himself another drink.

"So let me get this straight. You want to pass my child off as Victor's child?"

She glanced at him for a moment. Before she came over, she thought it was a good idea. Nichelle even talked to the doctor about sperm donation. She knew it would work. They both have the same features, dark chocolate skin that looks sweet, chinky light brown eyes and a body that look like it was sculpted by the gods themselves. They even shared the same Kappa Alpha Psi brand on their arm. Over the years she had seen people ask if they were twins. Now when Karim said it out loud, it did sound foolish. "I just don't know what to do anymore," she whispered loud enough for him to hear.

When she sat back down, Karim sat next to her and started to call Victor.

"Oh God, please no," she begged.

She was about to get up but he took her hand making her sit back down.

"Hey man," Karim said. She could hear Victor cursing him out for being late, "I know I just got called into work." He looked over at Nichelle and continued. "An important assignment just landed in my lap."

He talked a moment longer and hung up.

"Thank you," she finally said softly.

"He must never know, Nichelle," he warned. "If you ever say anything, I will deny it."

He slowly took the cup and looked at it. After looking at Nichelle, he felt the need to get off.

"Um, if you need material," Nichelle started to dig in her purse. "I didn't know exactly what to get. Here's the latest Black Tails and a few movies I picked up, and I have KY."

"Damn woman, you always have to take control don't you," he laughed standing up. "I got my own movies and KY. Just watch TV or something."

Karim got up and headed to the bedroom. He turned back around and walked back over to her and snatched the magazine from her hands.

Nichelle was too nervous to turn on the television. For a moment she imagined what Karim was doing. She tried to picture him with his dick in his hands slowly stroking it. The thought made her shift in her seat. She loved making love with her husband, but since they have been trying to have a baby sex was just that, sex. It was so routine that Nichelle no longer enjoyed it. Victor would fuck her in hopes of her getting pregnant and then roll over to go to sleep. He even stopped showing affection.

Nichelle got up and walked down the hall towards the bathroom. Karim didn't close the door all the way, and she could see him sitting on his bed. His back was turned but the full length mirror in front of him showed everything. Nichelle let out a short gasp and quickly covered her mouth. She never watched a man stroke his dick before. Not even her husband. She looked away for a moment as she debated with herself to watch. She was so mesmerized by what she saw; she knew she couldn't tear herself away.

Karim glanced up and saw Nichelle's silhouette through the crack of the door. His house was getting old, and he didn't bother to water the foundation, therefore none of the doors closed. Karim didn't mind her looking. He actually thought it was a turn on. Karim loved to watch and to be watched. One thing he was proud of was the size of his dick. Every time he fucked a woman he would smile when he saw that same familiar facial expression when his dick starts to go in, a look of shock followed by pure bliss.

He opened his legs wider and let out a soft moan for her pleasure. Knowing she was staring at him made his 10 inch dick feel like it grew another inch. Nichelle watched as he took his other hand and gently caressed his balls.

"Mmm that feels good," he moaned loud enough for her to hear.

The faster he stroked his dick, the wetter Nichelle felt. She slowly played with her left nipple and bit her lip. Karim glanced at her before letting out another moan. She never knew a man to moan that way not even Victor. She tried to squeeze her thighs together to relieve the ache her pussy was now feeling. When she licked her lips the guilt went away from watching.

From a distance he looked about the same size as Victor, maybe an inch or so bigger and definitely wider. When Karim heard her suck in her breath, he felt close to cumming.

"Ohhh fuck," he quickly grabbed the cup and stood up.

Some of the cum landed on the floor and bed, but as hard as his dick was he managed to fill it up to the line she pointed to earlier. Nichelle held her breath as she watched him cum. She never saw anyone cum so much. Suddenly she went and slammed the bathroom door shut. She leaned on the door trying to control her breathing. Her heart was racing and she felt like she just finish running around the block. Not even Victor turned her on that much during their honeymoon. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Shit," she gasped.

Karim was standing in front of her with the cup in his hand. She noticed he changed into his robe.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he apologized.

"It's ok, I should be going. I have thirty minutes to deliver this to the doctor's office."

Karim noticed the goose bumps on her arms as soon as she touched the warm cup. The only thing Nichelle could think of was the moment Karim came in the cup. The expression on his face was so sexy. She thought he was attractive before but at that moment she saw him in a different light. There was no way in hell she could look at this man again and not think of how sexy he looks when he starts to cum.

"Nichelle!" Karim yelled. It was too late.

"Oh my God!" She got down on her knees. She was so into her fantasy that she dropped the cup. Karim watched as she tried to scoop his cum back into the cup. He felt his dick stir watching her touch his cum and seeing it all over her fingers. He reached for a towel in the bathroom and tried to help her.

"It's ruined," she said softly before looking at him. Karim noticed a few tears on her cheeks. She leaned her head back and laughed. "I guess I look stupid down here trying to save your little soldiers."

"It's ok. . ."

"No it's not, Karim,"

She stood up and washed her hands and then the contents of the cup as she continued, "This was the only cup I had. The doctor's office closes soon. I can't use this cup again, and the earliest appointment I can get is next week and by then it will be too late because I'm at the height of my fertility."

When she looked at Karim, he looked back at her with a blank stare. The same stare her husband gives her when she starts to ramble.

"I'm sorry for, for wasting your time Karim."

When she started to walk past him, he stopped her.

"Are you going to let me talk now?"

He stroked her trembling hand softly. Before she could say anything, Karim walked her into the bedroom. Nichelle could see a few drops of cum on his sheets and sucked in her breath.

"Let me help you, Nichelle," He spoke softly in her ear. He stood behind her and slowly wrapped his hand around her body.

"How?" Nichelle stuttered.

She could feel his dick getting harder. She closed her eyes knowing it was a dumb question. Nichelle stood there thinking for a moment. Her mind felt like it was trying to process a thousand thoughts per second. She hurriedly pushed past Karim and looked in her purse.

"Oh thank God," she spoke out loud taking out another cup. Turning around to see the inquisitive look on Karim's face she started to fill him in.

"The doctor's office closes in about thirty minutes. You think you can fill it to the line again? I really appreciate. . ." She stopped mid sentence when he started to laugh at her.

"What the hell do you think I am a fuckin' cum dispenser? Nichelle, just in case you don't know this about men yet, some of us need a break. Damn, do you work Victor like this?"

Nichelle stood there completely stumped. She never thought about it. Feeling defeated, she slumped down on the couch. She was too embarrassed to even look at him. Nichelle realized this all went too far but she couldn't help but think about watching him jack off again. Even with him standing in front of her with a robe on made her shift in her seat.

"Victor doesn't mind," she mumbled staring at the cup in her hands.

"The hell he don't," Karim said to himself out loud.

Karim remember all the times his friend complained about fucking his wife according to her schedule. Victor told him he couldn't remember the last time they had spontaneous sex. Karim thought that was cool and didn't see a reason for Victor to complain. He only wished he had a woman he knew he could fuck on the 5th of every month.

"What does that suppose to mean?"

"It means I want to help you, Nichelle, but I'm going to need a little help as well." She crossed her arms and waited for him to continue. "My hands are tired."

Nichelle's jaw dropped. She looked at her watch and looked back at him.

"You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting, are you?"

He couldn't believe she was playing an innocent act. She stood in his doorway watching him stroke his dick the entire time and now she acting appalled at the suggestion of touching it.

"I know or at least I hope you're faithful to my boy and like I said he won't know, but I need a little help, Nichelle. Don't you think this is awkward for me too?"

"I, I don't know," Nichelle tapped her fingers on the plastic cup as she thought about the situation.

He slowly took the cup from her hands and walked back into the room. Nichelle sat their stunned. She really didn't know what to do. Looking down the hall she could tell this time Karim left the door wide open. She looked back at her watch. Nichelle knew he had ten minutes to finish. If he was done within that time, it would give her enough time to get to the doctor's office. She thought once again of the baby she desperately wanted. Nichelle slowly stood up and sighed.

Karim heard Nichelle walking down the hall and the thought just made his dick jump. When she walked in, he was lying back on the bed with his dick in his hand. She could tell it wasn't as hard as it was earlier. Nichelle tried to think of the situation like a medical matter. If a doctor could look in between her legs every month and not get turned on, then she should be able to help Karim and not be bothered by it.

"Come here and sit down next to me," he demanded in a low raspy voice.

The whole medical thought left her mind once he told her what to do. Nichelle walked over and sat next to him. She could feel the warmth of his thigh next to hers. The only thing that Nichelle could think about was how much her lawyer was going to cost because if Victor found out he would surly divorce her.

She tried not to look at his dick while he stroked it in front of her. He stopped for a moment. Long enough to reach for her hand and place it on his dick. He kept his hand on top of hers as he slowly moved it up and down.

"Mmm yeah," he moaned closing his eyes. "Just like that Nichelle."

She closed her eyes as she felt his dick pulsate in her hand. He was definitely bigger and thicker than Victor. She clamped her legs shut when she felt his hand give her thigh a gentle squeeze. Karim could tell she was either nervous or just not used to stroking a man's dick. Though she would gently squeeze on it every once in a while, he thought she was doing that for her own pleasure.

Nichelle noticed Karim didn't moan as much once she started.

"Am I doin' it right," she asked softly as if she was disturbing him.

Karim slowly sat up and sighed.

"This seems kind of awkward, Nichelle," Karim removed her hand from his hard dick. "Come sit over here."

Karim patted the other side of the bed. Nichelle nodded and walked over to sit on the other side. She looked at him like an innocent child awaiting instructions.

"It may help if you took your shirt off," he stammered.

Karim always wanted to see her titties. One of the only reasons he liked to go play ball is in hopes of Nichelle showing up in one of her tight tee shirts.

"Ok," Nichelle spoke softly.

She watched Karim as he began to stroke his dick again. She slowly lifted her shirt over her head. Her black lacy bra was nice but he wanted more. With his other hand Karim slowly reached around her to unfasten her bra. Nichelle held her breath as she slid her bra straps down.

"Oh damn," he mumbled as he placed her hand back on his dick.

For a moment he didn't dare touch them. After all none of this was ever part of the deal. He loved big nipples and hers were perfect. When Karim reached over and gently squeezed on her nipple she let out a soft moan. He looked at her but noticed she had her eyes shut. Karim watched as her breathing got a little heavier.

He slowly trailed his hand down to her jeans to unbutton them. Nichelle showed no protest. She stopped stroking his dick long enough to finish the job for him by taking her jeans off completely.

"Oh fuck, Nichelle," he moaned as she quickened her pace on his dick. He knew at that pace he would cum soon. "Slow down."

He scooted a little closer and Nichelle felt relaxed enough to use both hands on his dick.

"Karim," she moaned as soon as she felt his mouth on her overly sensitive nipples.

He gently nibbled on one nipple while pinching the other. Nichelle nipples were always sensitive but Victor was the only one who could make her cum just by sucking on them. That is until now.

"Oh, Karim, don't stop," she groaned. He took his hand and placed it on her soaked pussy just in time to hear her climax.

'That's it, baby, cum for me," he whispered as two of his fingers made their way inside her pussy.

He could feel her pussy walls quiver around his fingers causing him to moan with her. Feeling his thick long fingers inside of her caused her to gasp and squeeze her pussy tighter. By now Nichelle was on her knees desperately debating whether to suck his dick or not. As if reading her mind he answered her.

"Go ahead, baby, suck it for me, please."

Nichelle bent down and licked the pre cum that was teasing her off his dick. Slowly she took him in her mouth.

"Oh, Nichelle," he groaned raising his pelvis.

Her warm mouth felt like heaven. He didn't know whether it was the fact that he was having his best friend's wife's mouth on his dick or the fact that she sucked it so well. He slowly fingered her wet pussy as he watched her slowly suck his dick.

Nichelle wasn't used to being with such a verbal man. The talking alone is what turned her on. She started to pinch her nipples causing Karim to moan again in delight as he watched her. Nichelle completely lost track of time as she continuously sucked on Karim's dick. Karim watched as she caressed his balls the same way she watched him do it earlier. She kept the same sucking rhythm at the same time causing him to moan her name louder.

"Nichelle, I'm ready to cum."

Karim maneuvered Nichelle on her back as she looked at him in bewilderment.

"The cup," she began but he cut her off as he rubbed her pussy softly.

"No need."

He pushed his dick into her as a smirk formed on his face. The look of shock on Nichelle's face was replaced by a soft scream.

"Whose dick is bigger, Nichelle?"

He pulled out slowly and pushed it back in to the hilt.

"Yours," she clinched the covers and arched her body upwards before feeling another orgasm.

"You sexy bitch," he grunted as he quickened his pace. Karim couldn't take it any longer. When he came, he held himself deep inside of her as he stared into her eyes. Nichelle stared back at him but with fear.

"Oh God, Karim, what did we do?" She started to panic.

"Hopefully we just made you and Victor a baby," he tried to joke as he placed a pillow under her butt.

"Maybe the pillow will help my little soldiers travel to where they need to go quicker. Just lay there Nichelle and relax."

She nodded in agreement. She was too tired to move anyway. Karim covered up her tired body with his robe before leaving the room.

12