Det. Insp. Lindsey's Drunken Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal nearly broke his neck nodding yes.

'Take the gag out Terrell,' he told the man.

Cal told him everything, photos, the camera card, the PC password, and all the emails. Then he begged for his life as blood dripped from his ears.

He told Terrell to smash the computer, the camera card, and to wreck anything electrical.

He then said to Cal. 'If I hear any more of this, Terrell will be back, but on his own, and you will certainly beg him to kill you, but he won't, am I making myself clear Cal?'

'Yes sir, yes sir, I swear on my life, I swear!' Cal was weeping openly; he had shit and pissed himself in fear.

The man and the giant left, but not before he had put him in a bear hug and broke some ribs, he patted Cal's cheek, smiled and was gone.

Lindsey never heard a word except a phone call that the debt was now paid. Lindsey thanked him and assured him their deal was done.

Lindsey returned to her life, but she did miss the fuckings she had had at the hands of and body of her blackmailer.