Detached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered the movie house she whispered, "You are not to touch me on the sidewalk and no groping when the film starts."

"What do I do if I don't like the movie?"

"You chose the movie."

"But I've never been particularly interested in mountaineering."

"Well why did you choose it?"

"Because the other movies were all romantic crap."

She sighed.

Halfway she leaned over and he kissed her.

She swore at him and removed his hand off her breast.

"I was leaning over to ask if you wish to leave?" she hissed, and the woman behind her said, "Shut up."

Willis left treading on people's toes and Claudette following him received all the abuse and was kicked.

Outside she said that was the last time she'd ever go to a movie with him and he said he hadn't intended asking her again because she behaved too erratically at the movies for his liking.

She waved down a cab, jumped in and didn't even say goodnight or thank him for his company. He grinned. She'd have to pay for the cab. God what a disaster and it was a real reminder why he didn't cohabitate with women or anyone else for that matter.

He began walking, looking for food, when a skinny woman coughing into a handkerchief and with the opening of her dress finished about at her navel, said two words.

"One-fifty bucks"

Or was that three words?

"What for?"

"Half an hour. My room is up that alley."

Christ she was a hooker. He could have said no, fuck off to hospital you sick cow but she could create a scene and people might berate or even slug him.

"I only have twenty bucks. Will that get my fifteen minutes with everything included."

"Get off my sidewalk you miserable asshole trying to cheat a woman out of her living," she screamed.

He hurried off and a woman on the arm of a guy said in a very cultured voice, "You can have me for fifteen hundred for an hour Mister."

Other people laughed. Willis kept his head down low and walked away even faster.

On the following Friday, Judith the least friendlier of the sisters invited Willis to her apartment for dinner the next night. The unexpectedness of that astonished him because he assumed Claudette would have told her sisters about her disastrous date with him. He then grinned, thinking perhaps that was the very reason why Judith wanted him to herself.

Later that day was the first time he'd been alone with Claudette since she'd walked out on their date.

"Um I ought to have allowed you to choose the movie."

"And what, have you bored and groping me in public?"

"I apologize for my part in causing our date to misfire."

Typically like most women she avoiding apologizing, ignoring that part of their conversation altogether. She said, "Well let's forget that night every happen."

"I will," he said keenly, and eyeing her asked, "And you?"

"God I never talk to anyone about my disasters, never. Not even to my sisters."

Greatly relieved to knowing his almost non-existent reputation in the city would escape an early stain by Claudette keeping her mouth shut, Willis said brightly, "Well it's a pleasure to be working with you Claudette. Here I have drafts of twelve pages as suggestions for the content and basic design of our new website. It's only a proposal and you are free of course to rip into it and demand changes or come up with you own proposal."

Claudette with her top lip partly drawn back in contempt of last Saturday night's groping idiot, snatched the bunch of pages rudely and froze in shock.

Slowly she looked at the following two pages and said, "Jesus Willis, this work is brilliant, absolutely drafted with high-class professionalism."

She kissed his cheek and said, "I'll arrange the meeting and you make the presentation with me at your side and I'll just interject with the occasional coo and supportive 'yeah' and 'great' to indicate where I stand on this. You are brilliant and I believe this work will bedazzle my sisters. My god you are so talented."

Willis staggered off to pee out his glee. It was improbable he'd ever be allowed to fuck Claudette but he'd won her over. She obviously reacted favorably to talent rather than bumbling attempted seduction. At the meeting that afternoon Judith was quick to gush at the impact the presentation had on her and the other two sisters followed with unrestrained praise and Willis was given a budget and told to get on with it.

* * *

Judith opened the door and emitting the fragrance of perhaps Chanel and her tongue tip curling on to her top lip, slid salaciously, or so he thought, into his arms and pressed lightly against his body from their knees upwards but somehow avoiding colliding with his feet. Her tongue ran along his top lip and she then kissed him juicily, sending electrical impulses right to the very end of his dick.

He couldn't believe her tits were sizeable enough to spread under light impact that widely over his chest. At meetings Judith always wore reading glasses or rubbed down the side of her face with them or played with them on the table in front of her. Willis would have described her as the least sexy sister, even including Josephine, but now this. Wow.

He dreamily reached down and cupped her vulva before realizing his stupidity and expected to be hurled down the stairs.

But no. Judith pressed into his hand, nipped his ear and whispered, "Later, you may stay the night if you wish. I have my best friend from law school with her husband and being between lovers I needed a male to make up the foursome. With none of my regulars available I had to pitch for you."

The extra blood supply pumping up Willis' dick instantly reversed when he heard that discouraging comment about pairing and the organ resumed its secondary function as a waste discharge outlet. Well he guessed he now knew where he was in Judith's pecking order. That was the problem with ego, always over-inflating expectations but then again perhaps that was how it was meant to work. Yeah all he had to do was to deliver Judith her best fuck ever and she would peck him right to the top of her preference list.

Over dinner Willis' ego fired up sufficiently to allow him to talk expansively about his early life of hunger and deprivation as an orphan. Nicolasa and Judith became wide-eyed as he spoke about having to walk barefoot in the snow on non-school mornings to save shoe leather and when ten would often have to finish jobs before he was given his cold dinner at 9 o'clock or later.

It annoyed Willis that Droid of whatever he was called listened with a half-sneering look. He went to discharge some of the wine and Nicolasa met him in the passage and was all over him, kissing, licking and biting his face with her hand down inside the front of his pants and pulling at his limp dick. Willis was quite astonished and very pleased. He dug his fingers into her ass and she squealed, apparently into orgasm.

He raced back to the dining table before he was suspiciously missed.

Nicolasa returned and her husband asked, "What's that damp spot low down on your dress (it was light blue satin).

"Shut up Drock," she snapped and patting the arm of Willis beside her said, "What I can't understand after your harrowing childhood, being shoveled around between foster homes, is how did you get through college?"

"Well I'd been dropped in at a convent by a couple who decided they wished to care for a young girl rather than an older guy and the Mother Superior found I could do jobs without complaining like some of her nuns did and so I was kept on. When it was time for me to go on to college she simply appealed to the right people in the community and as she said the money, lots of it, had came from God. I was a day student at college."

"And that's where you got experience in sex?" sneered Block er Drock.

"No I got that back home."

"What at the nunnery?" he asked, mouth dropping open while the two women leaned forward, eyes huge and almost foaming at the mouth.

"Yeah of course, that's where I lived?"

Drock was practically panting. "So you'd go into one of those stone cells of your choice and fuck away with no complaints?"

"No I was not permitted to enter private quarters."

Quivering at been dragged along like this, his hand already dropped on to his crotch, Drock asked hoarsely, "So where did you do it?"

The two women were practically salivating.

"In the kitchen, with her bent over the table with his skirt up high over her ass."

"You mean her habit?"

"No Drock. They were girls from the town who came up each day in two shifts to cook for the nuns."

"What a fucking hopeless end to that story you jerk and big loser."

"Loser? Willis is on a salary in excess of $140,000 with the title of chief administrator. How much do you earn as a courier van driver Drock?"

"Under half of that," he muttered, head down but he caught Willis' goading smile.

"Wow," Nicolasa said. "What's he like at sex?"

"Amazing innovative and with huge staying power," Judith lied. "He leaves me legless after every time we go at it and that's sometime four or five times a night."

"Omigod," Nicolasa said, her hand working furiously under the tablecloth.

The two women cleared away and the two men sat staring at each other, saying nothing.

Nicolasa had her tongue into Willis' mouth when saying goodbye, the men said goodbye politely but without smiling.

"Will you stay?" Judith said, kissing him and rubbing a hand over his dick.

He smiled and asked what for?

Smiling like and assassin Judith squeezed his dick really hard, feeling it growing in her hand.

"Yes," he yelped. "I'll stay."

"Should I put on my nun habit?"

"Er no."

"My school girl costume?"

"Er no."

"My French maid outfit?"

"Perfect. I can't wait to get my mouth at your juicy cunt."

"Oooh," giggled Judith, hurrying off to change.

She called, "Oh Willis?"

He hurried into the bedroom and she was bent over the dresser, legs apart, dusting. Eagerly he dropped to his knees, lifted up her scanty skirt and bit into her pussy.

She screamed in delight, jerking her butt back into his face. She bent down lower and suddenly her small hole was under his nose.

He blew against it.

She moaned and groaned as if she were already coming.

Willis pulled out his dick and it felt much longer than his usual seven-inches and was already dripping. He knew it had to go somewhere and do something. As he pushed it between the bloated pussy lips to be swallowed into her warm and slippery depths Willis knew he had it made, for weeks if not months. This almost nondescript babe was born to fuck and she knew it.

"God Willis. You make me feel s-o-o-o beautiful and alive pushing into me like this and your dick is s-o-o-o fat squeezing inside me that all I want to do is to cum for you."

Jesus. To avoid the most unwelcome premature ejaculation of his entire sexual career, Willis had to think of his days at the nunnery, going out into driving snow to collect wood for the fireplaces.

The next think he knew what Judith moaning and asking when was he going to cum.

She shook him awake and scolded, "You're not listening. I was saying that was the most amazing fuck. Would you like to date me regularly and exclusively?"

"Yes please. I'd really like that."

Women rarely said anything to surprise Willis but Judith did with her next comment.

"Well before you commit I'd like to confess something. There's not much about me that appeals to people, even my sisters. I don't talk unless I really have something to say and I really don't like being in crowds or having people invade my space. You made had noticed I don't have a PA and instead call the office manager to send someone to me. I'm basically a loner and have what my sisters call a disturbing lack of emotional involvement with other people, including them, that I prefer being isolated."

As she said that Willis thought it was as if she was talking about him.

"So you mean we don't really have to care about each other emotionally, but still care about each other like being nice, giving each other space and fucking without commitment?"

"Omigod you are so understanding," Judith smiled. "That's exactly like I mean."

"Well you are a great fuck, I'm sure I can act appropriately for you. Grab the lube will you. I feel like anal."

The 33-year-old brunette raced back with the tube. "You know when Drock is away on a business trip I must get you and Nicolasa over for a night. I gather by the way she was pounding her pussy listening to you tonight she would jump at the chance of joining us for a threesome."

Willis made sure she was watching at licked his lips making a slurping noise.

"God you are disgusting," she laughed and then ordered: "Slap the lube on and get up my ass."

He had to work on it of course, progressing slowly. After her first gasp when Willis began entering the back door Judith seemed happy to settle for less urgency.

Willis smiled indulgently, feeling he was at home up Judith's butt, at home in this city and working in a professional environment where he really felt at home. The bonus that awaited him was when Judith finished with him; he had two more sisters to fuck before he began all over again.

THE END

12