Detective and the Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
The case heats up.
1.9k words
4.36
13.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Friday night, no longer stalking Justene, but traveling with her, I was setting at her at her private table in a strip club. Justene was setting next to me. Her black mini-skirt was pulled up over her hips and Zulekya was eating her off. Beefcake was standing nearby. If he noticed what was going on, it wasn’t affecting him.

Justene was asking how the case was going when a young man in a suit walked up. He had short blondish hair. Tattoos covered his neck and wrists and another under his right eye and he had those ear piercings where the lobe is stretched way out with a big metal circle. Justene had a similar but smaller version. Hers was hot, his merely added to the strangeness of his overall look.

He introduced himself as the manager. I recognized him as Ty Marciano, the son of a local big shot criminal I’d had run-ins with. He started hitting on Justene. Good for the image, even when she rebuffed him, kept people from figuring out he was in the closet.

He offered us all free lap dances from any of the girls we wanted and offered to get us complementary drinks or drugs. While he was talking, a skimpy dressed black girl I pretended not to know walked up and whispered in Ty’s ear. He looked pissed, excused himself, and walked away. I followed him with my eyes.

A young woman with nice tits was dancing on one of the tables. She was in a leather corset, black mini skirt, fishnet stockings, and 5” platform heels. She looked vaguely familiar but I couldn’t place her.

The skanky black girl set down beside me.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hey,” I said. “Who’s the girl?”

“Mr. Marciano’s daughter, Sia. The boss finds out she was here, he’ll skin her alive and kill Ty.” Justene was watching us and listening intently. The girl slipped me a piece of paper and a fifty. She left.

Justene looked at me. “What,” she asked, “was that?”

“An old friend, asking for a favor,” I lied. I could tell Justene didn’t believe me, but she didn’t care enough to ask more, which was good cause I’d have only lied more. The girl was an undercover Vice cop, in the rare cases when she’s mentioned in reports she is only ever called by the codename Deep. She’d been in the Marciano organization so long and gotten in so deep, she would probably never come back out.

The commotion from Sia died down and Justene got bored, so we left.

Three clubs later, Justene took a drunk red head, too young to be in the club, into the lady’s room and came out twenty minutes later with Sia Marciano.

Sia put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips, shoving her tongue in my mouth. Her tits were pressing into me. They were better than I remembered, but then again, she’d been very young last time I saw her. She tasted like tequila.

She pulled away but left her arms around my neck. “I love you Dick-tective.” She was very drunk. Justene was smiling.

“I take it you two know each other.”

“Uh-huh,” Sia said, “he saved my life.”

I said she was exaggerating. Which she was.

*** *** ***

Justene and Sia became fast friend, making out, doing lines of Sia’s personal stash of coke, dancing on the tables, and taking drunk college boys into the men’s room.

Zukeya came back from the lady’s room and sat beside me. “The little red head is sleeping it off on the stall floor. She will be fine.” She glanced around. “Where is Justene?”

I pointed at the bar. Sia was doing body shots off her. “She make friend,” Zukeya said. She put her hand on my thigh. I looked at her. She was wearing a tight white dress, nearly transparent, even in the bad light of the club. I could see her nipples poking out at me. She said, “You want make friend, too?”

I pulled her closer and we kissed. Her hand found my crotch and unzipped my pants. She slid her hand in and took hold of my cock. I grabbed her tits through her dress.

Pulling my cock out, she slipped under the table. I felt myself being engulfed in her mouth. She swallowed and my cock was in her throat. She sucked, licked, bit, and hummed up and down my shaft. All the while I was watching Justene and Sia at the bar. They were making out, doing body shots off each other, letting guys do body shots off them.

My hand found the top of Zukeya’s head and shoved her down lower. Sia was sucking on Justene’s neck, one of her hands was inside Justene’s top. I could see her massaging the soft flesh of Justene’s E cup tit. In my lap, Zukeya had managed to work her hand into my pants and up under me. She was slowly fingering my ass while she continued to suck my cock.

A tall bald black guy whispered something in Justene’s ear. She said something to Sia and the three of them headed to the men’s room. As if on cue, Zukeya climbed up my body and my cock slid into her cunt. She kissed me, moaned, and said, “I fuck loud, we better go to the lady’s room.”

She slid off me and started across the room. I zipped up. Beefcake looked at me and said, “You go, Honky.” I headed after Zukeya.

*** *** ***

In the lady’s room, Zukeya walked to a stall, pushed the sleeping redhead out of the way and pulled me into it. I pulled the door shut behind me. We were kissing before her dress hit the floor. I had a handful of tit in each hand. Not as big, not as nice as I imaged Justene’s to be, they quickly engulfed my world.

I sat on the toilet and she straddled me, fucking wildly. She’d kiss me, then push my head to her chest, pull me back up and stick her tongue in my ear, then kiss me again. Eventually, she found my pierced nipple and started playing with that. When she came, her cunt milked my cock and I came with her.

After, she looked at me and asked, “You eat cream pie, yes?”

Without waiting for an answer, she stood, grabbed the top of the stall and lifted herself up. She put her legs around my head and pushed my face into her cunt. My tongue reached her cunt just as my cum began to ooze out.

I held her ass up, using it to push her cunt harder against my face. She started reciting “oh Christ, oh Christ, oh mother fucking Christ” as she built to another orgasm. Once I had all the surface cum off her cunt, I worked my way down and started licking her ass. I got my tongue in deep and she moaned louder and somehow more honestly than she had before. She managed to get a “God Damn Fucking Christ” out before slipping into some foreign language or another.

As her orgasm approached, I worked my way back to her cunt. When she finally came, she shot her juices and my cum into my mouth and down my throat. When she came down, she lowered herself back onto my lap, her cunt again enveloping my semi-hard cock.

She smiled, “you are covered in cum.” She started licking my face as she gently rode my slowly hardening cock. She got a third orgasm out of the deal and I got back to full mass and fucked her. I pulled her up and dropped her back down, sending my cock balls deep into her ass in one quick movement. She leaned back bucking wildly, helping to impale her ass on my cock. She arched her back and pulled herself forward just managing to get her tits to my mouth. I sucked for a moment but quickly lost myself in her ass.

When I started to cum, she dropped to the floor of the stall and sucked my cock back into her throat, swallowing every drop of cum. When she had drained my last drop, she licked up the first squirt which had landed on the floor.

We straightened up and went back to the table.

*** *** ***

Justene was waiting for us. “You bitches finally done?” she asked smiling at us. One of her nipples was hanging out. She caught me staring. “Either suck the God Damn thing or don’t,” she said, then leaned closer and whispered seductively, “but the staring is making it nervous.” She winked.

When I didn’t suck it, Zukeya ran a finger up the V line of Justene’s shirt and the nipple vanished. The three of us and Beefcake headed out.

Justene and Zukeya took the Aston Martin, Beefcake rode with me in the Ferrari.

“Have fun, Honky?” he asked.

“A gentleman never tells.” He gave me a look. I smiled a big toothy innocent smile.

“Uh-huh,” he said and smiled his almost smile.

“That’s one wild bitch,” I said.

“Uh-huh,” he added.

“What happened to Sia?”

He gave me a blank look. “Who?”

“Italian girl, hung at the table all night.”

“Oh. Went home with the brother.” Brother came out brah-tha.

He actually did smile. “Guess she liked the restroom break.”

We were quiet. Ahead of us, the Martin accelerated to 125, I matched her.

“Watch yerself,” Beefcake said, I could tell he wasn’t talking about my driving. I asked him why. “Zu don’t fuck nobody, less Justene tell her too. An’ I’d say Justene musta liked Zu’s report on ya way she’s drivin.” He smiled, back to the almost smile. “She sizin’ you up.”

We pulled up to Justene’s mansion. Beefcake got out. “See you bright an early tomorrow, Honky. Why I bet we be out an about by 3, maybe 4 P.M.” The almost smile and an almost laugh. He shut the door and walked up the stairs.

I pulled out and accelerated.

*** *** ***

It was nearing 3 A.M. when I got home. Brielle was asleep, topless with a g-string. She’d been clubbing too.

I went to the kitchen, made myself a scotch, and pulled a dirty magazine out of a pile on the counter. Justene was on the cover. She was in a pink string bikini, looking over her shoulder at the camera. Behind her was a pool. I flipped through the pictorial of her. She was in various posses, stripping down, reviling her body. I could feel my cock starting to stir.

I felt the need to confess my sins, so I picked up the phone and called Elle’s cell. She answered on the second ring, breathing hard. A man’s voice said something I didn’t catch, then Elle “who the fuck told you to stop. God fucking Damn.” Then to me, she said, “Hey, baby. How’s my favorite sinner?”

“Horny and lonely,” I said. “Making a booty call but sounds like you’re busy.”

Not to me: “Harder, Goddammit!” Then to me, “Bible study.” She moaned hard “Jesus Christ yes! Call me sometime tomorrow,” and hung up.

I took a drink of my scotch. It was cheap, but it tasted like shit. I pulled out my little black book. I was to the Ds when I remembered Deep. I found the fifty and the note. It was a phone number.

I grabbed the phone and called it. She answered on the first ring. “That you, Dickhead?”

Same old Deep. “Yeah.”

“I need to see you. Will you come?”

I said sure and she gave me the name of a motel on the outskirts of town that charges by the hour. I started to hang up but she stopped me. “You know what I like. Bring it.”

She hung up.