Detective Pornstar Ch. 02: Boom Boom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Oh Sweet Jesus in Heaven. This can't be happening." His dick was growing in her hands. More soft pouty kisses to his crown she gently sucks on the tip. Her eyes never once blinking as they tear up. He grew lost in her gaze. Finally she rolls his girth all over her face as she kisses his balls, "Christ you're so fucking beautiful."

"Make love to Babee." She pouts licking the length of his cock from scrotum to pisser. Who could possibly tell this Goddess no? Certainly not Donald Bettinger. Dropping his pants he kneels with her and eases her down on to the tile. Her hands running up his hips under his shirt as he unbuttons it. His jacket discarded the shirt left him with a wife beater tank. She guides him toward her pussy with one hand while caressing his cheek with the other. She was so sensuous. Pulling him further over her she kisses him on the lips. Donald Bettinger gave in, his thrusts soft and gentle. His lips kissing her warmly.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE FUCK HER LIKE THE SLUT SHE IS."

Bettinger did. Ten minutes of fierce pounding the other Officers grew impressed.

Burgundy Jones uncertain whether to get dressed or not stood there shaking from the chill of being forced into this debacle. Her eyes glued to the sexual encounter. Finally, Luis took his shirt off and draped it over her shoulders. Burgundy looks him in the eye and softens up. With a whisper she reveals, "Nice work Asshole." Followed by a reluctant wink.

"That mean we can do it again?"

"Shut up."

"That a yes?"

"Don't make me beat your ass."

"That's a yes."

She hid her grin. Yes she would fuck him again.

Reaching an epicenter both Bettinger and Babee were in tune. Bodies working as one. Her legs wrapping his torso for a deeper penetration. Snarling Bettinger attempts to pull away before cumming inside her. She held him firm and kissed him even harder.

Tugging his lower lip right as he lost control and fired off in her. He turned pale as she held him in her arms.

"It's okay Donny. That felt really nice."

"Calliope. That was unforgivable. Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you Captain Donny. Babee adore you."

"How do we beat this Gabriel?"

"I think we play along and hope he slips up." She pants into his ear.

"This is a nightmare."

"Do you think I wanted all of this Donny?"

He pauses to form his words, "You seem to be really getting into it."

"Before today I've only made love to two other men. I'm 28 years old Donny. Was this fun? I did what was required to save lives. So did the rest of you. Gabriel obviously wants to torment me. I say let him. The more he pressures me the better chance he screws up."

"Speaking of screwing up. Tell me you're on birth control."

"Always. I sure hope everyone was clean."

"Right."

Behind them the door opens and Commissioner Meade returns with the Mayor Bernie Foster and FBI Chief Andy McClure. They were stunned to see Bettinger still laying on Calliope.

"For Pete's sake. Get dressed Bettinger." The Mayor frowns while admiring Calliope as she lay there breathing heavy.

"Hi Bernie." She flutters her fingers at him with her legs still wide. Her pussy dripping Bettinger's cum mixed with her own. Every Officer there fought a grin.

"MAYOR FOSTER...IT IS A PLEASURE. I AM CERTAIN YOU ALREADY KNOW OF ME."

"Gabriel is it?"

"YES INDEED."

"We do not want any more bombings in our fair city. While it is unconventional to say the least I will agree to your demands of Miss Cruz. Underwear around Children. As long as she is covered in all of the right places. Otherwise she may go nude. This must be your decision Miss Cruz. We would respect you even if you denied him."

Rolling over on the tile she lays on her belly and kicks her feet playfully, "No one dies on Babee's watch. I better get a medal for this."

"Of course." Mayor Foster swallows eying her shapely bottom.

"WONDERFUL. BABEE? PUT ON YOUR UNDERWEAR AND YOUR BADGE. STEP OUT AND GREET YOUR FANS."

Her eyes dance with a slim expression of fear as she crawls to her feet. Luis brings her hot pink bra and panties. She claims them looking Luis in the eye, "You sniff them?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't be sowwy. You can sniff me while I'm wearing them anytime. Silly Santos."

"Ohhh hell yeah." He shivers at the thought.

"Your new badge Ms. Cruz." Commissioner Meade hands her a wallet badge. Looking it over Calliope removes the badge from the leather and clips it to the crotch of her panties. Chuckles ended as fast as they erupted. Meade shook her head. This was going to be a huge mistake. FBI Chief McClure steps up to her nodding. Tipping the nose piece of his glasses he swallows dryly.

"We'll find this Gabriel as fast as we can. I would say stay out of trouble but I get the feeling your name is going nationwide."

"In that case let's go wave at the world."

Wiggling past him even Chief McClure had to calm his desires. Calliope walked straight out the door. Officers outside the room began applauding her bravery. She blew kisses in every direction and patted her ass with cheerful giggles. Dancing toward the front entrance she looks back to see the Commissioner and the Mayor following her. Chief McClure lingering behind. With a burst of adrenalin Calliope Cruz pushes the doors open and steps out on to the Department's front steps. To her shock Reporters and Cameramen were everywhere. Snapping pictures and racing up to get an interview. The Mayor motions for her fellow Officers to surround her and make a barricade. Feeling her choker vibrate Calliope nudged past her guardians and stood with the Reporters ogling her from head to toe.

"Officer Cruz? Trish Toliver of the Miami Herald. What insight can you give our viewers concerning the bombings recently?"

"Call me Babee." She flirts with poses for the camera, "We will catch the bomber. Be patient with us."

"Babee? Why Babee?"

"Because I like being called Babee. I bet all those big strong Photographers like calling me Babee too."

"Is this some joke to you?"

"Nope. If I'm not Babee you might as well call me Boom Boom." She shakes her tits.

The Mayor joins her as she continues her erotic posing of pictures. Clearing his throat Bernie Foster adds, "Do not misunderstand Babee. The mad bomber we know as Gabriel is forcing her to portray the role of Babee Ramirez. If not for Ms, Cruz more lives might be in jeopardy. Until we track this bomber down and apprehend him my Office will sanction that she perform her duties as attired or under instances where she has very little choice...in the nude. Yes I said nude. Unconventional I know but which would you rather have...dead bodies all over Miami? Or..."

"DETECTIVE PORNSTAR." Babee jumps up and down with her hands in the air.

Even in their awe they couldn't help but laugh.

Pointing at her snatch she shows off her shield, "See my shiny new badge?"

Trish Toliver stares at Babee with disbelief, "Is this for real?"

In her headset Trish hears a strange voice, "PROMOTE BABEE OR FACE MY WRATH."

"Is this Gabriel?" The Reporter feels a rush drift over her, "How can I be of service? Will you give me an exclusive?"

"I WILL CALL UPON YOU AS NEEDED. DEFEND AND PROMOTE BABEE. AM I CLEAR?"

"Y-yes. You are." Taking a deep breath Trish brightens up, "So Babee is the new hero in town."

"I Come to save the day." She feigns a blush crushing her tits together, "You know what Babee means."

"How can the world take you serious dressed in...Victoria Secret garments?"

"I can take them off if it means you take me serious." She pouts.

Hearing people comment that they wished she would strip Calliope...Babee shivers in thought, "Oh my gosh. Everyone wants to see me naked. What have I gotten myself into?" She bites her lower lip and offers a determined expression, "I'm going to bring you down Gabriel. Even if the entire City gets my clothes off." She trembles at the thoughts, "God I hope I don't have to fuck the entire City too."

"Are you alright Babee?" The Mayor hugs her lightly out of concern.

"Babee is fine Bernie. Let's get this party started."

"Has the Governor been informed of this situation?"

"Yes Ms. Toliver. He will be meeting us very soon. For now we must keep this charade going. Please I ask of all of you watching. Be supportive of Babee. Until we capture this Gabriel. Give her your utmost respect under the situation she...We are in."

Feeling her collar buzz Babee reacts, "No! Disrespect Babee. Make Babee..." She falters in her outburst, "Make Detective Pornstar do the dirty work. Babee is here for all of you. Break the law and Babee will be all over you."

More chuckles at her behavior. Mayor Foster began sweating, "Coming on a little thick Ms. Cruz."

"Babee like coming on thick...things." She teases his crotch beneath his notice with a wandering index finger. The people laughed even harder.

"This is going to be a long summer. Trish Toliver...back to you Robin." Signing out Trish shakes her head as her cameraman Evan continues filming Babee. She was shaking her tits at him and playfully waving.

"WELL DONE BABEE. VERY WELL DONE."

Somewhere near by Gabriel sat behind his monitor array rubbing his palms together. So far so good.

The last video shot taken by Evan was a zoom in on Babee's badge. Lifting it for a better view her panties pulled up into her labia. The cameraman could be heard to say, "Nice Panty Shield."

"Panty Shield...Babee like that."

The Mayor realized her finger was taunting his creased crotch and turns away.

Bernie needed to have a long talk with Babee in his private chambers. Dragging her by her wrist she wiggled her ass at the crowd. Fluttering her fingers over her shoulder she yells out, "I think he wants to debrief me."

Bernie Foster was never more embarrassed.

Bernie Foster had never had a hard on this stiff.

Who needed Viagra when he had Babee Ramirez?

He probably wouldn't get re-elected anyway.

Doors open.

Doors close.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers