Detective Pornstar Ch. 04: Government Mule

Story Info
"The Government owns my ass. PIN THE TAIL! PIN THE TAIL!"
8.3k words
4.63
8.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

Chaos began long before the arrival of the Florida State Governor's motorcade. As his limousine halted before the steps of the Precinct it only grew more congested. As the sun dipped low over Miami the concerned citizens of the city gathered in force. Not only due to their lives being jeopardized by a mad bomber but of the repercussion of his demands. He was forcing a young woman to do things that no woman should endure against her will. While some thanked her such as the mothers and fathers of their recently rescued daughters. A radically new detective having played a huge role in their being saved from a life of white slavery. Others however found her situation vile and disgusting. It would never be okay that she did what she had to. Mixed emotions would always defy one another's reason. Calliope Cruz understood that. No matter what they thought of her she would still be a hero.

"Governor Busch? Can you comment on this Detective Pornstar fiasco?" goaded newswoman Trish Toliver. She was determined to get a good story out of this. As the Governor's bodyguards nudged her back the Governor himself lingering in stride just long enough to sprinkle a bit of incoming naivety.

"No comment until I dig into things further. It's only been a few hours since my office was notified of the situation. I'll offer further information once I get briefed on things." His entourage then led him away.

Governor Jae Busch had a lot to live up to being the newest Governor of the great state of Florida. To make his life harder his last name was quite similar to outgoing Governor Bush. In this particular case he might have to consult with the former official. Situations like these were pretty rare. One wrong decision could ruin his political career.

"How the Governor responds to this turn of events will have to wait. This reporter will stay on top of this continuing story as it all unfolds. This is Trish Toliver outside Dade County's 3rd. Police Precinct. Here all night." Signing her cameraman Evan to cease recording she joined him lower on the steps. "Things are calmer than expected."

"This could get worse the night is young. Folks are scared to leave their homes after a car bomb then hours later a food truck went up in flames. Without panic, I'm thinking it might be a good time to take a vacation."

"Not for us Evan. We will get this story every step of the way."

"I'm with you Trish." He ogled her as she turned away. Trish Toliver was a beauty in her own right. Long blond hair and big blue eyes, golden skin with lengthy legs, a healthy chest and tight bottom were just an added blessing. Evan had kept his eyes on her lustfully ever since she took him on as her in the field cameraman. Eternally grateful for the job, equally as grateful to get to be around her every minute. He tried to hide his lust, but some days were better than others. For a newswoman she seemed oblivious to his eyes and drool, that or Evan was just good at masking his bad behavior. How she could not see his constant arousal he never understood. The woman had his attention with every beating moment. Maybe she just chose to ignore him that way. No matter, he was going to do his job regardless.

As the Governor and his advisor Warren Matthews entered the precinct, they were met by FBI Agent McClure and the Mayor Bernie Foster. Following in step they hooked up at the end of the hall with Police Chief Mercy Meade and Captain Donald Bettinger. Introductions were swift and led to a conference room. Doors closed the Governor was filled in on the complicated scenario.

"Two bombings in 24 hours." Governor Busch pondered aloud, "What do we know about this Gabriel?"

"Nothing at this point. We have our best experts profiling what they can about his voice as recorded. Once we know more you will." Darren McClure sat forward with confidence.

"And his demands on your Detective Cruz?" Busch narrowed his eyes, "What I really want to know is why you people were naïve enough to let this woman parade in front of news crews in her underwear and a badge. How can you be that stupid?"

"All due respect, Mister Busch." Bettinger entered the fray, "We have citizens to safeguard. We provided this Gabriel with what he expected to ensure their continued safety. Would you have us ignore that fact and end things with a few more unnecessary obituaries?"

"Of course not. However, policy is simple we do not negotiate with terrorists."

McClure immediately chimed in, "What he wants does not include anything monetary gain at this point. So far, all he has demanded is the abuse of Detective Cruz. We should be thanking her for her bravery. Not many women would put their reputation, let alone their bodies on the line like this. As much as I agree with policy, I do have to commend her."

"I've viewed the newscast. Although blurred out to hide her identity to those who were not present at the conference you held, her voice alone does not strike hope in this department or this city. It comes across as some game. How can it be taken seriously?"

"It was in Gabriel's demands that she acts as her Undercover alter ego of Babee Ramirez, Babee's persona being a complete airhead." Bettinger provided insight, "Breaking character will force Gabriel's hand." Palms up to slow his words, "I know how this all must sound Governor, but we at least have to let Calliope do her job until we get strong leads on who this nutjob is."

The mayor took that moment to raise his hand halting the communication, "Gentlemen? We do realize that Gabriel is most likely listening in. I strongly suggest we do not antagonize him with name calling."

"This room hasn't been quarantined against listening devices?" Busch looked about him sweating bullets.

Agent McClure cracked his knuckles nervously, "I'm afraid that Gabriel insists we do not remove or investigate his tapping techniques. For the moment we seem to be at a standstill."

"Unbelievable." Busch cleared his throat, eyes trembling before speaking up loudly and looking at a camera mounted on the wall. "Are you listening Gabriel?"

A phone resting on the table rang making everyone jump with nerves. Bettinger swiftly answers it. "Hello?" A brief exchange of words then Donald placed the phoneline on speaker.

"GOOD EVENING, GOVERNOR. YES, I AM INDEED LISTENING."

Eyes narrowing Busch leaned forward elbows on the table, sweaty palms clasped together, "What exactly do you want Mr. Gabriel? This is already beyond being out of hand."

"WHAT I WANT IS FOR YOU TO FIND ME. ARREST ME AND THROW AWAY THE KEY."

"Easy enough. Where can I send my boys in blue here?"

"NOT SO FAST MY GOOD GOVERNOR. I BELIEVE WE SHALL ENJOY A LONG-DRAWN-OUT GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE. MY RULES ARE QUITE SIMPLE. I WILL NOT HARM ANOTHER PERSON AS LONG AS DETECTIVE CRUZ PERFORMS HER DUTIES AS I HAVE DICTATED, WILL, DICTATE AS REQUIRED. IF YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW HER TO CONTINUE, I WILL RAIN HELL DOWN UPON YOUR FAIR CITY OF MIAMI."

"So, you don't expect any money?"

"TO PERFORM WHAT I DO, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK I REQUIRE MONEY? IS THAT A CLUE IN DISCOVERING MY IDENTITY? AM I A WEALTHY MAN ALREADY? DO I HAIL FROM YOUR SECRET INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONS? AM I IN THE OFFICE NEXT DOOR? THAT IS THE FUN OF MY GAME GOVERNOR BUSCH. THE CHALLENGE IS FOR DETECTIVE CRUZ TO PROVE HERSELF WORTHY OF BEING A DETECTIVE. LET HER SHOW HER ABILITIES."

"We can do that without her running around like a streaker mocking this department." Bettinger defended.

"DO WE TRULY NEED TO GO OVER THIS AGAIN CAPTAIN? I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THE FINAL TIME YOU TRY TO SWAY MY DECISIONS. DO NOT TEST ME FURTHER."

Bettinger shut down leaning back in his chair disgusted by his attempt, Mayor Bernie Foster looking at him with concern. As did Mercedes Meade who posed her palms toward Bettinger to remain calm.

"WHERE WERE WE GOVERNOR?"

"We were awaiting my decision to allow Detective Cruz to get away with what your demands call for. I can safely say that will not be allowed. Need I repeat our policy against terrorism?"

"YOU ARE PERFECTLY CLEAR GOVERNOR."

"Good. Now turn yourself in for murder."

"I DO NOT BELIEVE I HAVE ACHIEVED A QUOTA AS OF YET. YOU SHOULD HEAR OF MY LATEST VICTIM SHORTLY. I WILL WAIT HERE PATIENTLY." Breathing heard as a torture tactic Gabriel even had the gall to crinkle a Twinkie package tearing it open, accompanied by the sounds of chewing with his mouth open. Disgusting bastard!

"What?" Busch turned pale when his personal cellphone began ringing in his jacket. Retrieving it on the third ring he answered, "Governor Busch! I'm at a meet... "He turned pale, "...can you repeat... Dear God. I'll be in touch." Hanging up he takes a drink of water from a glass that Mercedes offered earlier.

"Governor?" Mayor Foster sat forward with concern.

"My secondary Limo just blew up at the airport. It wouldn't start earlier so we switched Limo's. The driver and mechanic died instantly."

As everyone grew emotional Gabriel cleared his throat, "YOU WERE SAYING GOVERNOR?"

"I need to speak with a higher office. I can't just appoint Detective Cruz to put her body on the line. It's morally wrong and unhealthy to her own future."

"CAPTAIN BETTINGER? PLEASE BRING IN DETECTIVE CRUZ. EXCUSE ME, BRING IN MY BABEE."

Rising from his chair Donald opened a side door to the conference room and motioned for Calliope to enter. He dreaded the initial first eye contact. Turning away he allowed Calliope to enter on her own and shut the door.

"Babee is here. Do I get to ride in the Presidential Limo like Marilyn?"

Governor Busch dropped his jaw at Calliope's topless nudity. Only wearing a white thong with a badge over the crotch and stiletto heels he puffed his cheeks. Eyes closed to calm his nerves Busch offered Calliope a seat at the other end of the table. Accepting it she leaned forward placing her massive tits directly on top of the table. Resting there she rests her hands in her lap. Batting her eyelashes flirtatiously she remained verbally quiet but hummed.

"Cover those up please." Busch tried not to stare at her aroused nipples. It was as if they were eyes staring back at him.

"Sowwy! I can't do that. What you see is what you get." Babee responds. "Fingers crossed, but not my legs."

"Sweet Jesus." Busch recited before staring at her, "If I allow this on a temporary basis can you behave in public? None of us need the backlash."

"No promises Mister Governor Sir. I will do what I have to. I'm very sorry for the loss of your driver." Donald had whispered the dirty deed to her from the side.

Sighing Busch clasped his sweaty palms uncertain how else to reply, "I need time to think Gabriel. Any rash decision can be harmful without your help."

"CLEAR THE ROOM GOVERNOR. ALL SAVE FOR YOU AND DETECTIVE CRUZ." Gabriel barked.

"Being alone in the room with Ms. Cruz would look very bad. I have a family that does not need to hear any nasty rumors."

"A FAMILY THAT CAN EASILY BE ERASED."

"What was that?" Eyes flare and Jae sat up straight.

"LOVELY CONSTANCE AND YOUNG BOBBY ARE GIVING THE DOG A BATH AT THIS MOMENT. YOUR DARLING DAUGHTER ANNIE, OH MY! YOU SHOULD REALLY MONITOR HER CELLPHONE MORE OFTEN. THE RACEY PICTURES THAT SHE IS SENDING DILLON ARE QUITE... WELL, SEE FOR YOURSELF."

The Governor felt his personal cell vibrate, swallowing dryly as he drew it again from his jacket. Before looking at any text he glared at the room full of Law Enforcement, "Everyone out."

"I THOUGHT THAT MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MIND."

Commissioner Meade motioned everyone to vacate including Captain Bettinger and FBI Representative Darren McClure. The mayor offering an expression of concern toward the Governor held out before joining them. A wave of Busch's knuckles sent Bernie out like the rest. As the door latched the Governor pulled up his text. Five photos of his barely eighteen-year-old in lingerie upset him immensely. A topless photo enraged him. Pierced nipples? Since when?

"She is grounded forever."

Calliope pouted at his anguish, "I'm sorry, Mr. Governor. Truly I am." A baby like response did not sound convincing but she maintained her persona of Babee Ramirez.

"NOW, NOW BABEE, DON"T BE SORRY. THIS WAS ONLY TO MAKE A POINT. I COULD DO A NUMBER OF THINGS TO SMEAR HIS NAME. I DON'T HAVE TO KILL ANYONE. TELL ME MR. BUSCH, HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU PAYING YOUR HOUSEKEEPER MARCELA FOR SERVICES RENDERED?"

"You son of a bitch."

"IS AN ILLEGAL MISTRESS FROM COLUMBIA EVEN WORTH YOUR FAMILY? YOUR REPUTATION?"

"Leave Marcela out of this."

"AHHH! TRUE AFFECTION. POOR CONSTANCE."

"Get to the point."

"MY POINT IS QUITE SIMPLE. YOU WILL SIGN DOCUMENTS ALLOWING DETECTIVE CRUZ TO PERFORM HER DUTIES WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AS I EXPECT HER TO COMPLETE THEM."

"Meaning let her indecently parade nude in public? If I bow to those terms, I'll be booted out of office in a week's time."

"SOMEHOW I DOUBT THAT. I CAN BE VERY PERSUASIVE TOWARD OTHERS IN GOVERNMENT. BY FORCING YOUR HAND FREEING HER TO CONTINUE HER DUTIES AS DETECTIVE PORNSTAR, I MERELY PROTECT MY INVESTMENT."

"Investment? You sound as if you bought her?"

"I INDEED OWN MISS CRUZ. SHE WILL OBEY MY EVERY COMMAND OR PAY FOR HER DISOBEDIENCE. SHE IS VERY AWARE OF THE DAMAGE I CAN INFLICT. IS THAT NOT CORRECT, BABEE RAMIREZ?"

"Yes, Mister G! Babee will not fail you." She nods feverishly while thinking, "Until I find your egotistical ass and beat you to death."

"Brainwashed are you, Miss Cruz?"

"I wash my hair with a Babee shampoo."

"You know what I mean. Stop this nonsense."

"No can do Governor. I swear I will perform my duties as I vowed to the State of Florida or die trying. Human life is more important than anything Mister G could make me do."

"What if he told you to kill someone? Would you, do it?"

"I would take my own life first."

"LET US NOT SPEAK OF HER LOYALTIES OVERSTEPPING SUCH A BOUNDARY. BABEE WILL DO WHAT I REQUIRE WITHOUT HESITATION. THE DETECTIVE TAKING A HUMAN LIFE WILL ONLY BE IN SELF DEFENSE."

"Do I have your word on that, Mister G?"

"OF THAT I SWEAR."

"Thank you, Mister G.",

"GOVERNOR BUSCH? CAN YOU DENY THAT DETECTIVE CRUZ HAS NOT APPEALED TO YOUR SENSES?"

"Do I find her attractive? What man wouldn't?"

"Awwww! That's sweet of you, Mister Governor."

"BABEE? CRAWL ACROSS THAT BOARDROOM TABLE AND SEDUCE THE GOOD GOVERNOR."

"What? Stay right where you are Miss Cruz."

"On my way, Mister G."

"LOSE THE UNDERWEAR. THE BADGE IS STILL PRESENT."

The Governor immediately began to perspire as if rained on. Scooting her seat back Cruz lifted her long legs to prop them on the tabletop. Hoisting her hips, she began wiggling her panties and badge down her legs slowly and seductively.

"Boy my badge weighs a ton."

"Please stop this madness, Ms. Cruz." Busch stood up to plan his escape.

"SIT DOWN!" Gabriel snapped at him with a thunderous intent.

"Almost off my toesies." Babee hinted giggling. Reaching her stiletto heels, she used her feet to tangle the thong around them, "Oopsie! Babee caught in a web. Might need help." She struggled a bit longer before releasing her left foot, "Nope! Babee's got it. Mean ole Mister G-string!" Lowering her legs, she stepped on the thong eliminating it completely. Up onto the table she went. On her hands and knees, she prowled toward The Governor like a hungry kitty, leading Jae to begin fidgeting at her allure. There was no denying that this woman was by far the sexiest woman he had ever encountered. Even Marcela!

"Good God!" He wiped his brow.

"Give Babee a tour of your Oval Orifice."

"I'm not the President. After this, I'll never have that honor."

"Awww! You can tour mine then."

"Sweet Jesus! Please stop right there."

"Okee! Babee relax now." She slipped into a seductive roll onto her back and began rubbing her legs as they rose over her hips. Long silky legs are treated to warm palms. Her eyes devoted to observing his own gaze as he trembled, unable to deviate his gaze from her nomadic palms. Legs parting wide revealed her meaty labium, her pussy literally took breathes, her vulva opening and closing as if a fish gasping for air.

"Governor want Babee?"

"I most certainly do. I must be out of my mind."

"You could be out of your pants. That would be much better."

"I can't."

Rolling once again she poses on her knees facing him. Her pussy divine as she cupped her monster breasts, all while looking at him seductively and with determination. He wasn't the only one out of his mind. When in Babee mode Calliope struggled with reality to a small degree. Maybe that was what Gabriel truly wanted, for Calliope to literally become Babee. Acting was a strong point, but personality switches had a darkness too it. She feared crossing a far wider line than just being Babee.

"Come closer." Busch patted the edge of the table.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"I didn't ask."

"Even better."

Back on all fours she continues her stealthy swagger until she reached him. Swinging slowly around she lays on her back facing him, her stiletto heels posed like daggers at his shoulders.

"TRY NOT TO STAB THE GOOD GOVERNOR BABEE." Gabriel sighed.

"He gets the points without my help, Mister G."

His eyes glued to her inner thighs Jae adjusted his tie, tugging at it to loosen its knot. While she teased her clit for stimulation, he looked around him at the windows of the room. One way glass for interrogations made him uneasy. Who was watching from the other side? Likely everyone!

"Seriously, I don't believe this is appropriate." Second thoughts for show alone, "Ms. Cruz? While you might very well be the sexiest woman alive, I cannot torture you as Gabriel wants."

"No torture Mister Bushy, Babee love sex. Babee love putting her life on the line for others."

"I commend you Ms. Cruz, I really do. What you're willing to sacrifice for others is worthy of a medal."

"I don't think my G-swings have room for a medal. my badge takes up all the material. Maybe I could make it into a nipple clamp. Can I have two medals, so it doesn't look sloppy sided?" Busch went expressionless at her attitude. Lack of motor functions did not help him. This side of the woman was pure airhead bimbo. How could she have advanced to Detective? There was certainly more to this beauty than met the eye.

"If we bring down this Gabriel you can have a dozen medals. Valor being one."

"Yay! I love Velour."

He hesitated as her heels tangle his tie on both sides of his neck with precision as if a Surgeon. Once hooking him she reeled him in drawing his upper body to lower over her dripping wet thighs. Nearing a bout with hyperventilation Jae Busch grabbed her ankles with both hands, gripping them tightly. Babee nibbled her lip at his sudden aggression, knowing he was succumbing to her wiles. He wasn't trying to be forceful really, more than anything he was defending himself. Like hell! Resistance verbally yet unwilling to release her limbs. Grumbling over temptation, he had no choice but to behave.

"I must insist that you return to being Detective Calliope Cruz. We need to have a serious discussion about this."

"YOU MAY BECOME CALLIOPE." Gabriel felt compelled to hear him out.

"About, Mister G-damned time." She huffed and glared at the Governor, "Mind if I have my ankles back? At least for now. As much as I like those shackles you call fingers."

"Of course." He released her, untangling her stilettos from his tie, then removing the tie entirely. Sitting up her legs dropped to both sides of his hips. She was still entirely too close for comfort. Leaning forward to face Busch eye to eye she chose to get right to the point.

"Listen Jae! I don't take any real pleasure in being Gabriel's slut. You need to let this shit happen Governor. I don't know about you, but I don't like having lives placed on my shoulders when I know I can keep them alive."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers