Detective Reynolds Ch. 02

Story Info
More adventures.
1.4k words
4.44
20.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce felt Cheyenne's hand and whole body stiffen as they entered the station and figured it was just her reaction to seeing the man who had nearly killed her for the first time. It was only when he felt her bulk and start to back up that he looked at her face. It had absolutely no color to it and he saw raw terror in her eyes. Immediately he stepped in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Whoa, babe its ok, don't worry..." he said softly, trying to reassure her.

Cheyenne shook her head repeatedly no. "NO Bryce, you don't understand! Th-that's my ex-boyfriend..." she trailed off and her body trembled lightly. Bryce struggled to wrap his mind away why the sight of her ex would cause her this sheer amount of terror.

Cheyenne's small fingers wrapped around his wrist and she rushed him towards the bathroom, where she drug him straight in, not bothering to check if anyone was in there. Luckily no one was and Cheyenne yanked up her shirt, exposing her back to him. It was then that he noticed the faded scars lining her back. If he wasn't mistaken they were healed knife wounds. He was shocked he hadn't seen them before.

"What the hell happ... oh shit. Did that fucker out there DO this to you?" he nearly yelled as anger blindsided him. Cheyenne's lip quivered and she nodded shakily.

"He attacked me one night when he was drunk and I wouldn't give him any...". Bryce took a calming breath trying to clear the red haze that had settled over his vision when he realized what had happened.

"Ok, look, lets go back out there. Don't worry about him, you are in a police station and you have me by your side. I PROMISE that he is NOT going to hurt you in any way, no matter what" he told Cheyenne who nodded slowly, while biting her lip, a nervous gesture. Bryce firmly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and led her back into the room. The man in the chair gave Cheyenne a lecherous grin as they entered again and Bryce's blood boiled.

"Well, if it isn't the little cock tease herself. Hey baby!" the man said smugly as they approached.

"I'd suggest you shut your mouth right this second if you don't want a broken jaw, sir" Cody, the other officer in the room said softly, noticing Bryce's enraged glare. The jerk chuckled at this comment and rolled his eyes.

"So what happened honey? These guys are trying to pin me with apparently a hit and run that could have killed you. What? Did you decide to give them my name and get me in some more trouble, you lying little bitch?" the man sneered. That did it.

Bryce dropped Cheyenne's hand and was across the room in one second flat, causing the ex to scramble up from the chair and bump into the wall behind him.

"First of all, SIR," Bryce sneered the word, "Mrs. Little did not give us a name because she had no way of knowing who had hit her. My partner here found you through good ol' investigative work. Second, if I ever hear you talk to this woman like that again, I will make sure that you are eating through a straw for the next six months of your life. Got me?" The man was nearly shaking in his boots and Bryce turned around, nodded to Cody and told him to finish without them. With that, Bryce grabbed Cheyenne's hand and led her out to his car again. Cheyenne was only trembling slightly as they got into his car and he gunned the engine.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, baby, if I had any clue we would not have gone back there" Bryce said as they wound through narrow streets. Cheyenne took a deep breath.

"Its ok, not like you could have known". Bryce glanced at her and gave her a reassuring smile. That smile made Cheyenne's heart do little flips in her chest. She couldn't help but smile back.

"By the way, I haven't told you yet, but you look amazing in that outfit.." Bryce said with a grin and wink that made Cheyenne blush. Before leaving the apartment she had slid on a pair of short denim shorts and a tight fitting blue silk tank top that complimented her blue-green eyes and showed off her perky tits to perfection. The shorts showed off her toned legs, and encased her ass like a glove.

Cheyenne smiled as Bryce's gaze strayed to her cleavage and then lower over her toned stomach to her revealed thighs. He reached over and placed his hand on her upper thigh, where he could feel the heat from her pussy through the denim. His cock grew hard in his jeans at the thought of that hot, wet box that had eagerly welcomed him earlier in the day.

Cheyenne noticed his hardening cock and gave him an innocent look. "Why, Detective, I have a question to ask you..." She smiled mischievously. "Is it illegal to receive or give a blowjob in a moving vehicle?" she asked sweetly and Bryce's cock sprang up fully.

A low growl rang from his lips. "You little devil... you know damned well its illegal. But god damn that sounds so hot right now..." he trailed off slowly as a grin lit up Cheyenne's face. She then unbuckled her seat belt and leaned across the console to flick open his jeans. His belt had been left at her house in the rush to leave. His cock immediately sprang out, as his boxers were at her house too. Cheyenne's mouth watered at the appetizing view of his hard, jutting cock. She then intentionally looked him in the eye and licked her lips as she lowered her mouth towards his cock.

Bryce's mouth went dry at the first puff of hot breath that hit his cock. He was so hard it ached, and as soon as her sweet, soft lips closed around him, he knew he was a goner. She sure did have a way with her mouth. The way she twirled her tongue around the head of his cock made it feel like she was sucking on a lollipop. Her good hand was bracing her body on the console, so she had no hands on his cock at all, just her mouth. It popped out of her mouth and one point and hit her cheek, which made her giggle.

She then began to deep throat him again, just like last time. The sensation was ALMOST as good as being inside of her hot cunt. Bryce grunted softly and thrust his hips up, fucking her throat. Cheyenne gagged a little but was a champ and kept sucking diligently. Bryce knew he had to pull the car over or risk wrecking so he pulled into a deserted parking lot that was well known to the cops as a good place to set up a speed trap.

Two minutes of sucking later and Bryce cussed as he saw his partner, Cody's, car pulling into the parking lot. "Fuck... baby, we got company." he moaned.

Cheyenne's head popped up and with a pout on her lips she asked "Will you get in trouble?"

Bryce was shocked by the question. "Well.. No, Cody is my best friend but you don't want him to see this..." he said. A devilish grin split Cheyenne's lips as she immediately went back to work, drawing a fierce growl from Bryce's lips.

"Baby you are insane..." he moaned as Cody approached the window. Bryce gave Cody a "She won't quit" type of look and Cody's jaw dropped as he saw what was going on in the car. Then a deep laugh broke through his lips as he opened the passenger door and slid into the passenger seat of Bryce's car. He lifted Cheyenne's ass up and into his lap as she continued to suck Bryce's cock. Bryce's face split into a grin as he saw the look on Cody's face. Well.. It wouldn't be the first time they had shared one of their women...

Cheyenne felt the other officer crawl in under her and excitement coursed through her body. Sure, Bryce was the main attention of this event... but another set of hands couldn't hurt either...