Detective Slave

Story Info
A police detective is lured by a Mistress to be her slaveboy.
4k words
4.15
13.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Daniel O'Holloran, a detective with the county police department. I had just witnessed the notorious drug dealer, who is known as "Black Mamba" sentenced to twenty years without parole. It was a victory for the citizens of this county, and it gave me satisfaction to know that my efforts to nab this perpetrator hadn't been wasted.

Starting up my Camry in the courthouse parking garage, I noticed it was 5 minutes till noon. I had been in court since 9 AM, and I was famished. A burger and fries sounded really scrumptious. Sitting in Wendys chomping on my vittles, my mind wandered. What would I do after lunch, since I had the rest of the day off?

Then I heard music from my smart-phone playing the guitar riff to "Jumpin Jack Flash". My caller sounded familiar. "Hey Dano"!

"Black Canary"!

My face broke out into a wide grin. Her magnificent dark-skinned body filled my mind. The image of her slim waist, orange-shaped breasts, well-rounded derriere and toned calves and thighs sent my manhood into a rage, pressing firmly against my shorts. The last time I saw her was two weeks ago at a party. I wanted to fuck her then. She, however, was riding the dick of a big white guy, while I was plowing into the soft, wet cave of Red Bird, one of Black Canary's friends.

"To what do I owe this honor?"

"Bet your dick's hard already, isn't it Dano?"

"You know me too well B.C."

"You know I wanted that magnificent piece of white meat between your legs to cook in my oven, the last time I saw you."

"But you were fucking that big dude."

"Ha! Did you see the small dick on that sorry excuse of a man"?

"Well B.C., I don't normally look at men's dicks."

"You could've fooled me," she mumbled softly.

"What was that?"

"Oh Danny, " she said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"Are you alone?"

"No, I'm in a restaurant."

"When you finish eating, call me from your car. I have something to discus with you."

"Hello Dano, are you alone now?"

"Yes I am."

She cleared her throat. "You know, Grey Sparrow is a friend of mine."

The image of that short forty something lady with the big tits and greyish curly hair down to her shoulders (hence her nick) came into view. She is a half a head shorter than Black Canary with a pretty face and a smooth alabaster skln tone.

"Yes I know her, what about her?"

"She just sent me an email." My face tightened. ..."With a video!" I gulped.

"She says quote: 'I spanked him, whipped him and fucked him!"

My mind was scrambled. "That bitch!"

"And in the video, it is clearly you who's being spanked, whipped and fucked!"

My silence spoke volumes.

"And to top it all off, you are sucking the cock of a man!"

What could I say? She had me by the balls, figuratively. Black Canary had discovered my secret; I am a submissive or slave. Grey Sparrow called me slaveboy, during our session last week. The hard evidence is there. It was a great session. She really put me through my paces. I vividly recall all the things Black Canary had just listed, including sucking the cock of Grey Sparrow's live-in slaveboy.

Why would Grey Sparrow expose me like this? So I cut right to the chase. Looking around cautiously to assure no one was overhearing this conversation.

"What do you want B.C.?"

"First of all, from now on you will address me as Mistress!"

"What?"

"Let's say this Dano!" She knows I detest being called that. "That black man that you helped send to the slammer, was my live-in slaveboy!"

"I didn't know that."

"Dano!...Every time from now on, if you fail to address me as Mistress, I will increase the severity of your punishment!"

"Okay, okay! Mistress I didn't know Black Mamba was your slaveboy."

"I called him BBD, which stands for Big Black Dick."

"Why was that Mistress?"

"He had a twelve inch dick and he kept me satisfied!"

"And he was in jail during your last party, Mistress."

"Which is why I ended up with Mr littledick."

"Sorry Mistress, but I had hard evidence on him. He was clearly guilty."

"He was a dumb nigger!" I hesitated to respond. "As a black woman I can say that Dano, but you can't!"

"Understood Mistress."

"So Danny boy, I need a replacement, and wouldn't it be fitting if you are the candidate." She laughed uproarously. My face reddened.

I knew she had me, when she threatened to send that demeaning video to my superiors at the police department. I want to keep my private life private.

"What can I say Mistress? I'll do whatever you command." I said in a defeated tone of voice, with a twinge of excitement. Would I be Mistress Black Canary's slaveboy? In a heart beat!

She laughed out loud. "Imagine, the big bad crime fighter who helped put away a notorious drug dealer, will soon be naked and on his knees before me!"

I swallowed hard. "Yes Mistress."

"Hold on Dano." Her husky voice disappeared. About a minute later, She came back. "This is what I want you to do SLAVE! She emphasized that last word.

"Yes Mistress."

"Listen carefully. I want you to go to Amy's Lingerie Shop. There you will meet a blonde haired woman named Carole. She will have already picked out a pair of two-sizes too small red bikini panties. What size are your undershorts?"

"40"

"Okay, Carole will pick a size 36. I want them snug around your cock and balls. She will lead you into the dressing room to try them on. She will physically test them to make sure they fit properly. And slave!...You will obey her every command. If you give her a hard time, I will personally take it out on your ass!"

"Yes Mistress."

"You have exactly one hour to be at my front door!"

"Yes Mistress."

Black Canary emailed me the address of the lingerie shop, and I admit I was hesitant walking into a store with frilly underthings hanging from the racks. Spotting Carole immediately, I walked right up to the counter.

"Dano?" The curly head blonde inquired with a slight snicker as her eyes wandered down to my crotch, then back up to my eyes.

"Yes ma'am, that's me." I said as I made an effort to keep my eyes straight. Picking up a small brown paper bag, she crooked her finger at me. Being a man, I admired her undulating buttocks under her tight black leather pants, as we headed for the dressing room. Opening the door, the lingerie lady beckoned me to enter ahead of her, probably so I couldn't chicken out. Once inside, she smiled smugly at me and removed the frilly panties from the bag. Knowing I was about to strip from the waist down in front of a total stranger, I hesitated.

Seeing my reluctance she frowned. "We don't have all day. Get your fucking pants off!"

Remembering my new mistress's command to be there in an hour and to obey Carole, spurred me on. In no time I was standing naked in front of the saleslady. By then she was twirling my new undies aound on her index finger. She threw them at me, then looked down.

"Nice dick, Dano. Put them on!"

Once the tight undies were in place, she felt my cock through the thin material. I was glad we were alone. "Nice and snug." She commented with a lilting laugh..." And these balls will love them" She rolled my nuts gently in her fingers through the tight velvety material. The feeling was ecstatic. Naturally, my cock was fully extended pushing out the red covering.

"Black Canary will be thrilled."

My smile then turned upside down when Carole said, "You know Dano, that it's rude for a man to get an unwanted hard-on in front of a lady!" The hard slap to my balls had me bending over from the waist and yelping. "Did you think you were going to fuck me in here?" The searing ache shot through me as she exited the dressing room. "Get dressed and meet me at the register!"

When the panties were snugly in place around my privates, I phoned Mistress Black Canary from my car. "Get your white ass over here!" Click

When I parked in her curved driveway in front of Black Canary's expansive house, I walked up the stone steps. The door magically opened on its own, and I heard the unmistakable voice of the lady of the house. "Get in here!"

Once entered I saw a tall, big-shouldered man glaring at me with folded arms. His only garment was a loin cloth around his privates. He had muscles on top of muscles. His facial expression was, "Give me an excuse to break you in half asshole." At 6ft 2 in 210 pounds I'm no weakling, but any thought of a false move was quickly dissipated.

I was so fixated by "Hercules", that I failed to notice Black Canary, who was standing to the right behind the door. "Stop right there and drop your pants slave!" I was barely into the foyer of the house, but one look at the big man, I was quick to obey.

"Ooh, look at these!" Mistress cheered as she snapped the waistband in back. "And I love the way it covers your cheeks." I felt her hands grabbing a feel. My cock leaped again, when I felt her soft hands slapping and kneading my sensitive buttocks. "But the real prize is this!" She reached around to my front and ran her hand up and down the shaft of my soft- covered cock.

"I heard about what happened at the lingerie shop slave! I must say, such behavior from one of my slaves is unacceptable!" That's when I felt the hard slap to my balls. It was harder than the one from Carole, and I soon found myself in a fetal position on the shiny wooden floor.

Then I heard Mistress. "Frank, take my detective slave down to the dungeon, and spreadeagle him to the low table."

I winced audibly when the big man grabbed me by the hair and lifted me with one hand to my feet. My balls were still aching when he slung me like a sack of potatoes over his massive shoulder. All the way down the wooden steps he toted me, as Mistress Black Canary laughed derisively at the sight of my embarrassment.

Frank spilled me onto a low wooden table with leather cuffs bolted to each corner. His massive weight pinned me down as he forcibly stripped me and attached all four of my extremities, so that I was stretched out wide, barely able to move a muscle.

Once in position, the sexy black woman who was clothed in purple latex, which contrasted perfectly with her smooth dark skin, stood on the table and smiled smugly down at me. Her tight shorts clung around her hips and showed off her magnificent derrier. I swear she must not have been wearing panties, because I could see what looked like the outline of her pussy lips. The top was also very tight, but the feature was the see-through material around her bosom. From my low position I could clearly see both boobs with hardened nipples pointing like bullets.

She looked down. "You have one hell of a good dick for a white man, slave." Then she threw her head back and laughed out loud. "Now I can have it anytime I want."

My previous slave training had taught me not to speak unless spoken to, but I would've told her that I would have given it to her anytime. She didn't need to force me.

"Now!" She announced in a commanding tone. "You must atone for a few things." She sat on my chest with her eyes looking into mine. "For depriving me of the my privately owned big black dick for the next twenty years!"

The vicious slap burned the side of my face and snapped my head to the side. A matching backhander seared the other side of my face, and snapped my head to the other side. Then another forehand, another backhand, another forehand, another backhand, made my face feel like tenderized meat. "I am a woman scorned, slave!" That was followed by two more forehands and backhands. Being face-slapped made me feel hurt as well as humiliation.

Then she reached behind her and got a firm grip on my still hard cock. Instead of a tender caress, it was a tight-fisted squeeze. Cringing in shooting pain, my cries of anguish filled the room. Not satisfied yet, she smoothly moved her hand to my vulnerable balls. In no time I was screaming and writhing, There was nothing I could do to lessen the painful pressure as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. Nobody had ever brought me to tears before, but soon I was blubbering. Mercifully, Mistress Black Canary finally released her grip on my balls. Coupled with that earlier slap, my nuts ached like hell as tears ran down my face.

Then holding herself up by her arms, She looked down at my suffering, so that her clearly visible breasts were pointing right over my face. Pulling the thin material to the side, she pushed both tits onto either side of my nose, smothering me...and I loved it. If She wanted to smother me to death, I'd let Her. Then She pushed a nipple into my mouth. "Lick!" was her terse command, which I had no trouble following. Predictably this caused my steely manhood to tent my panties out even farther. Tonguing that hardened nub, I heard her gasp. Repeating the process on Her other nipple, my only intention was to please Her.

Then slowly the dark skinned vixen dragged her silky breasts down the front of my stretched out body. The feeling was ecstatic! When She reached my crotch She firmly grasped the waistband of my panties and dragged them to my knees. A wide smile looked into my face as she dragged her tits over my raging cock.

"Wanna cum slave?" She asked teasingly.

"YYYes Mistress" I gasped.

Cruelly, She lifted her breasts. A mocking laugh followed. Then She lifted my cock up between her thumb and forefinger, and ran Her finger around the sensitive head. I could feel my juices churning in my balls. Then with hardness-of-heart, she released Her hold. Then She did something which almost blew my load. She bent Her head down beween my splayed legs and licked my tender balls.

"Your balls have taken a lot of punishment today; I am not a sadistic bitch!" Her tongue was so soothing, I forgot all about the excruciating torture I had received.

She abruptly stopped licking and leaned over me again with those magnificent tits pointing toward my face. My eyes were pleading with Her to continue licking, but She laughed scornfully.

"You may only cum, slave, when I allow it!"

Swallowing hard, I looked downward and with a barely audible voice answered, "Yes Mistress."

"And you must earn the right to cum. So far you haven't," She said with glaring eyes.

"Yes Mistress."

"Frank!" Mistress called out to the big man, who was upstairs. I could hear the lumbering footsteps.

"Yes ma'am?

"Put my new slave over the spanking bench."

Dutifully, the giant freed my ankles and wrists, then forcibly yanked me up by my hair. He handled me like a ragdoll, as he forced me to follow him over to the wooden device that resembled a saw horse. It was padded on top, which meant it really wasn't hard to take when he laid me across it lengthwise. Efficiently, the strong man attached my wrists and ankles to the legs, which left my butt-cheeks presentable to anyone. The panties had already been yanked off before my ankles were secured.

"Now slave, let's see how much your ass can take."

Having experienced this before with other Mistresses, I was pretty sure I could hold out. Feeling the coolness of the hard-leather paddle on my upturned buttocks, I relaxed my rear muscles. With forcefullness Mistress Black Canary unleashed a fury of hard spanks to my nether globes. The heat was building steadily, but I remained stoic. The swats came so fast, I lost track of the number. Then She stopped.

Was it over? I thought.

She was only switching paddles.

The next strike hurt far more than any others so far. There was no give to it. I was soon writhing, as she kept up the onslaught. Being in this position, I really couldn't see what She was using, but it was harder than what She used before. Ten more swats and I was pleading for Her to stop.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You don't get a safe-word slave! Your spanking will be over when I say it is!"

Then she showed me the shiny wooden implement. "You get ten more, and I want you to count them!"

Humiliatingly, She indeed forced me to count the last ten. By the time She finished, I was almost brought to tears again. My ass burned and I was sure the color matched my panties.

As Mistress strolled back to hang up the wooden paddle, She told me that she had to find out what what my limit was, and that I had taken it well. I didn't forget to thank Her. She then rubbed some cool soothing lotion on my burning buttocks and I thanked her again.

"Spanking you slave has tired me out a bit. I'm going upstairs. Relax for a while; your slave-training will continue once I have rested."

About a half-hour later, I heard footsteps on the wooden stairs.

I heard Mistress's voice. "Chain him up!"

Quickly and efficiently, Frank freed my wrists and ankles, yanked me up again by my hair, and forced me to follow him toward two parallel chains dangling from the ceiling. The giant forced my wrists into the leather cuffs attached to the chains. He then forced my ankles into two matching cuffs, that forced my legs three feet wide.

Feeling assailable, I watched as the gorgeous black woman approached my chained up form. She teased me by running a fingernail down my body, drawing a sensuous sigh when she ran it softly over my pulsing manhood.

Withdrawing her hand, she walked over to her toys hanging on the wall. "I saw the marks Mistress Grey Sparrow left on your body, slave. Let's see if I can match her effort, or do better." Removing a black-tailed flogger from its hook, she snapped the tails in the air. "Yes I think this will do," she said with an intimidating laugh.

I relaxed myself as much as I could, keenly aware of Her presence directly behind me. The first stripe landed in the middle of my back, causing an audible grunt from my lips. Another slash landed an inch from the first one, forcing the identicle yelp from my lips. Then over and over, up, down and around She whipped me. Back, buttocks, thighs and chest felt the brunt of Her long leather tails, as She circled my chained up frame. Mistress Black Canary was indeed matching the assault on my body, that Mistress Grey Sparrow had exacted.

Arching my body in an effort to relieve the ever- increasing sting was really futile. My brutal whipping continued until I was literally hanging limp by my wrists.

Mercifully, she stopped.

I felt her hand lifting my chin up. "You've done well slave. You have one more test, before I admit you as my slaveboy." My "Yes Mistress" was a whisper. She left me there, as She and Frank took another break.

An hour later, I once again heard the footsteps. Also, once again, Frank released my wrists and ankles and dragged me by my hair to another part of the vast dungeon. This time the big man forced into a jack-knife position over a contraption similar to the spanking bench. Only this time my head and feet were pointed downward, and my butt was raised in a much more accommodating position. The purpose was plainly obvious. Once I felt soft hands on my butt-cheeks, I knew my time was near. When the bulbous object pressed against my rear passage, I tried to relax. I had done the same at Mistress Grey Sparrow's.

Steadily, the head of the dildo forced its way inside and I groaned loudly. While I did not have a virgin ass, the unvarying force was parting my anal walls so completely, that I couldn't help but cry out. However, when it reached that wonderful void past my sphincter, the estatic pleasure was worth the initial pain. Then she withdrew until just the tip was still imbedded. She then pushed it in more forcefully, drawing a louder cry from my lips. But then the bliss! She pulled back again, and then in, harder. I yelped...Then once again the joy. Then in-and-out, in-an-out, She began fucking my ass faster, drawing agonizing anguish and savory sighs from my lips.

"Atta boy, take your fucking like the slave you are!"

At that point from my jack-knifed position I could see Frank's bare feet standing in front of the fucking-bench, which is what Mistress called it. He pulled up my head by my hair, which allowed me to see that Frank was completely naked. His rock hard big cock was pointed directly at my face.

12