Detective Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take his cock in your mouth slave!" My lips accepted the smooth head between them, and I could sense my own cock hardening. I actually liked the feel of the smooth head, as I encircled it with my tongue. "Down the shaft slave!" Obeying, I got a strange feeling when, for the first time in my life,I licked another man's balls. "Take that ball in your mouth slave!" She punctuated the command with a harder in-stroke. My loud groan was muffled by having one ball at a time in my mouth, which was another unique experience.

Then back up the shaft, where his massive manhood pushed its way in my mouth, so that his balls were smacking against my lips. Then all the way back out, then forcefully all the way in, the big man was fucking my mouth, as Mistress was fucking my stretched ass. This double-fucking had me feeling like a common street whore.

A rhythmic back and forth continued as i felt a soft hand on my pulsating cock. Consequently, the room was filled with loud sighs, and mounting moaning. The hand on my cock was milking it. Frank's cock was pulsating as well, and i knew he would blow soon. Mistress was screeching like a hen in heat.

Swallowing fast, my own cock exploded as Mistress screamed.

Heavy panting consumed the room, as all three of us basked in the wonderful afterglow. Mistress laid on top of my spent body as Frank withdrew his massive manhood from my stretched, salty-tasting mouth.

My ass was a bit sore, but I didn't care. Inside I was beaming. Confidant that I had passed the slave training, I wondered what was next?

Once Mistress Black Canary and Frank had regained their composure, the lady of the house encircled my neck with a wide, black collar with the word, SLAVE, emblazoned in red around my neck. She then hooked a three foot leash to the collar and led me to a four-foot by four foot wire cage. Unlatching the opening, she ordered me inside. At least the bottom was padded with cardboard, which made lying on my side tolerable.

"Welcome to your new home, detective slave!" She said with a boisterous laugh." Have a good night!"

When I heard their feet ascending the stairs, I had a wide grin on my face.

12